[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Chinese have such shit taste? How come if a movie is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: great_wall_ver19.jpg (124KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
great_wall_ver19.jpg
124KB, 533x755px
Why does Chinese have such shit taste? How come if a movie is about China they just eat that shit up, regardless of how terrible it is?

This movie made 170 million. That's 170'000'000.
>>
You should see actual top worldwide boxoffice... it is chinise movie.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-roars-back-life-as-wolf-warrior-2-makes-massive-130m-debut-1025315

130 MIL DOMESTIC (it's Chinise movie) OPENING!

soon even China will lose intrest in hollywood and all big studios die. It is just matter of time, as soon as they start own Chinawood blockbusters
>>
>>85769212
why do americans have such shit taste, how come if a movie is about capeshit they just eat that shit up regardless of how terrible it is. Your english is horrible pajeet
>>
>>85769212
>>85769212
>Why does Chinese have such shit taste?

It's not like the Burger crowd is any better.
Lapping out shitty movies like Transformers and capeshit. Hell, anything with explosions and a big named celeb is a good enough $500 million blockbuster.

Honestly wish they'd make another Red Cliff like movie based on the warring states.
>>
>>85771542
nah.

they already have literally hundreds of those.

i'd rather they wet their feet with scifi.
>>
Because the state censors practically everything other than this shit?
>>
>>85769212
this was just as good as any terrible blockbuster super hero or action movies to come out recently. as an added bonus since its target demographic is chinks, it doesn't suffer from sjw pandering. solid flick.
>>
MATT DAMON CHINA WALL
>>
This was a decent movie, what are you talking about? Nothing too mindblowing but it was good.
>>
>>85772158
MATT DAMON
>>
it was wall kino.
>>
>>85771542
China is literally the only reason why Transformers movies are still being made. Burgers got tired of the franchise long ago, while Chinese lap that shit up.
>>
>>85771860
You know what I think we need? Another movie about Sun Wukong.
>>
>>85769354

I really wish this happens. Hate it when western movies try to pander to the chinese market.
>>
>>85769212
middle class chinese people are the worst people in the world. they weren't such a problem back when they were poor as shit but now they travel the world and shit and piss everywhere and prop up shitty action flicks.

i didn't vote for trump but if he bombs these shits back to the stone age it'll be the second good thing he's done.
>>
File: 1500967455082.png (2MB, 630x628px) Image search: [Google]
1500967455082.png
2MB, 630x628px
>>85769212
It does so well because they say it does so well. Hollywood gets very little of the profits and saying something did good in China is more of a badge of honor than a money maker.
I remember some anon talking about how the Chinese inflate their earnings. It so bad that he was telling us how one year a theater chain was reporting a theater was completely sold out for a showing even thought the town the theater was in was flooded and evacuated.
>>
>>85773325
US is still contributing a big portion of the box office, like 30% of the whole world
>>
>>85769212
Too many people. One must pander to the masses.
>>
>>85773774
Yes, but the Chinese box office is only continuing to increase, and Hollywood now sees China as a new cash cow. Hence why we're now seeing more and more Chinese pandering such as Transformers movies still continuing to be made and Hollywood movies featuring more Chinese actors and actresses.
>>
>>85769212
>No kiss or sex scene
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.