[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone in the movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gutierrez_image.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
gutierrez_image.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
I didn't realise this was such an insecurity or problem for some people? Can you give me one single rational reason why you should be embarassed to go to the theatre alone?
>>
Popcorn mines
>>
File: 1482329453352.jpg (83KB, 492x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482329453352.jpg
83KB, 492x700px
>>85760762
>>
File: 4.png (18KB, 112x111px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
18KB, 112x111px
>>85760942
W-wait what? Is that a real thing? I've never come across that
>>
>>85760762
I go to the movies quite often in a moderately big city and I alaways wished that I got the whole room for myself but that never happened like in pic related.
>>
>>85760976
Yes, all modern cinema chains have it. You just probably never saw it implemented, they are pretty subtle about it but it's really embarassing, flashing the single guy with the flashlight and taking him "to the manager".
I make sure to always take a womens jacket with me, place it on my arm and I just say to the ticket guy that my lady is just at the bathroom. Just don't do this too often.
>>
>>85760976
how fucking new are you?
>>
>>85761112
>>85761113
I live in Sweden and theres basically only one cinema chain here and they don't have that shitty rule
>>
>>85761224
It's either an old dying local cinema or you just never saw it implemented. I would be careful next time if I were you, it's not a pleasent experience at all.
>>
>>85761522
You're legit scaring me mate
>>
>>85761073
I go about twice a month and usually wait until e movie I want to see is approaching its last week in the theater.

Saw Logan with only one other guy in the whole theater at like 11am on a Tuesday last spring. It was great and really made the movie better.
>>
S H E E P L E
>>
>>85760976
mostly in the big cities. most of the time they check at the door but sometimes if they get a tip the ushers will go into the theaters with flashlights
>>
>>85760762

it's not just movies for those people. i never understood why but there are people who do not want to go anywhere in public alone.
>>
>>85760762
People think that lone movie goers are going to shoot the place up. I don't think It was much of an issue before the Colorado batman shooter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.