[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleb Filter - The Director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: christopher-nolan_404.jpg (26KB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan_404.jpg
26KB, 296x400px
Pleb Filter - The Director
>>
>>85758484
only other plebs criticize based Nolan because they're insecure about their pleb taste
>>
You guys just can't get over the fact that dunkirk was boring did it suck? No but I literally was falling asleep by the end of the movie none of your buzzwords is gonna change the fact that you're in the minority. Considering I have a higher IQ than you [and most people on this board] don't bother trying to refute me.
>>
>>85758484
wait
if you like it you're a pleb
or
if you don't like it you're a pleb
>>
>>85758777
If you like him you're a pleb, if you love him you're the hugest pleb, and if you think he's boring you're borderline retarded.
>>
>>85758484
I'm sorry, dude, the main reason you like Dunkirk is because it's finally a war movie not filled to the brim with blacks and women like every other Hollywood social experiment. It's just not an impressive movie outside of a few action scenes and the sound mixing, it does nothing new and scales back a lot of regular war movie elements for the sake of scaling back war movie elements.

Now it's fine to like a movie because of the reasons stated above but it's not anything special nor is it a pleb filter. Nolan was rightfully criticized as a hack before Dunkirk and once summer is over and /pol/ leaves he'll be called a hack again.
>>
File: 1485834920643.jpg (486KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1485834920643.jpg
486KB, 800x1150px
>>85758561
shit tier bait
>>
File: 12145455698.png (345KB, 777x613px) Image search: [Google]
12145455698.png
345KB, 777x613px
Christopher Nolan's new movie gets high marks from one of the world's foremost experts on the evacuation of Dunkirk.

>GQ: So let's get into it: what did you think of the movie?
Michael Korda: I was very, very impressed by the film, I have to say. I suppose it would be possible, if I really put my mind to it, to nitpick about certain things. But they really would be such small things. I did not find that there were many things that were wrong. At no point did I say, "Well, that just looks totally wrong and doesn't correspond to anything that happened."

>How does Dunkirk shape up against other war movies?
[Christopher Nolan] clearly did not want to do a slightly artificial docudrama like Saving Private Ryan. So he doesn't set up a fictional story, there's no central character or narrative to it, and I think that was a very courageous and the correct decision to make.

http://www.gq.com/story/dunkirk-according-to-a-dunkirk-historian
>>
>>85758484
He makes good movies. I don't quite understand the hate. He is even responsible for the some of the best cinema related memes ever [for]you [/for]
>>
File: 02012.jpg (27KB, 954x485px) Image search: [Google]
02012.jpg
27KB, 954x485px
let me fix that for you OP
>>
>>85758484
Anybody Dunkirk in 70mm Imax? Want to myself but it'd be a 4 hour drive.
>>
>>85760549
It was the best cinema experience of my life, no doubt. Would drive.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.