[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Queen Daenerys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (337KB, 1573x1050px)
image.jpg
337KB, 1573x1050px
>>85757044
>>85756854
I dare anyone to refute my arguments in response to an irrational MGTOW Dany-hater in a previous thread

Protip: You cant. Dany has been the only consistently morally righteous character over the seven seasons so far and will be a great Queen
>>
>>85757322
good character, portrayed by an average actress.
>>
>burns noble man alive while smiling smugly
>disgusted by gladiator fighting and looks away

>muh birthright, muh destiny
lol
>>
>>85757322
boring character just like all the others
>>
>>85757322
She's literally their liberal power fantasy character.

>Gets to be a "survivor" of abuse and rape
>Frees a bunch of foreigners because she's really into helping the less fortunate
>Gets to command the people she freed
>Multiculturalism lol
>Women power lol
>Doesn't actually do anything herself
>A bitch and generally a fucking snake
>Bringing in thousands of foreigners to the place she wants to conquer, which is her own land
>Doesn't really care that she's killing her own people using the savages she loves so much

She is the embodiment of the liberal woman's wet dream.
YASS QUEEN SLAAY
>>
>>85757655
>buzzwords
>buzzwords
>more buzzwords

ok
>>
Not Stannis.
>>
>>85757322

She's a stuck-up bitch with a savior complex and is prone to occasional acts of blatant brutality.
>>
She acts like she's hot shit when she's literally done nothing herself. If she didn't have Dragons/Jorah and later on Tyrion/Varys I wouldn't care about her storyline at all.
>>
>>85757701
>She's a stuck-up bitch with a savior complex and is prone to occasional acts of blatant brutality

Soooo, shes literally Stannis?
>>
File: TotallyNotTwoSlavesSheOwns.png (389KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
TotallyNotTwoSlavesSheOwns.png
389KB, 480x352px
>>85757322

She made a conga-line of crucified people, their families and children just because they were somehow involved with the leadership of a city or it had slaves. Which was normal for the area.

All the while having her own slaves with the Dothraki as it was their custom to enslave women and children after pillaging and killing the men.

She was never loyal to anyone, just look at how she treated Jorah who had saved her countless times and risked his life many more.

She destroyed one continent by destroying its culture, firebombing its cities with dragons, having her armies pillage, rape and murder their way across its continent. Then instead of taking charge and establishing rule and peace, she just left everything in ruins.

She was even told that without her armies keeping peace people were being preyed on, it would be chaos, she didnt care, she was greedy for her "birthright"

She fought a war to stop slavery but in the end allowed slavery back into Mereen cuz it was too much hassle otherwise.

In this clip she acknowledges this, that the people of mereen will still be slaves in all but name.
https://youtu.be/2S3DJfho0UE?t=171

So she murdered and crucified and tortured and burned and pillaged and raped all those people for literally no reason and she cant even uphold her own beliefs due to greed.

Horrible person.
>>
>>85757322
She does not earn her victories. Everything has been
>LOL DRAGONS
or
>LOL IMMUNE TO FIRE

She is a black hole of a personality that has a cadre of yes-men to carry out her bidding.
>>
because they hate women. They hate women because they don't give them the attention they think they deserve. They're just virgin omega males, potential school shooters, NEETs, and trash with serious mental issues.
>>
>>85758001
Stannis actually did things though. Dany thinks she's hot shit despite the fact that the only reason she has accomplished anything is because of ridiculous plot armor and deus ex machinas. She's never done a single damn thing herself. All her "accomplishments" are because she magically became flame resistant, or has magical dragons, or has armies show up on her doorstep to pledge unyielding fealty, or has capable people doing everything for her for absolutely no reason, etc.
>>
>>85757687
>ignoring reality
>ignoring truth
>delusion
Shouldn't you just be browsing reddit? This place isn't for you
>>
>>85757322
I want to do unspeakable things to her.
>>
>>85758292
>uses shadow babies
>uses blood sacrifice
>throws leeches into a fire and all his enemies die
>sacrifiices his own daughter to a fire god in the hopes of a magic intervention

Just admit it, you like Stannis because hes an old white male, and hate Dany because shes gorgeous and a strong woman way out of your league
>>
shes pretty and i want to do her
>>
>>85758639
At least those set Stannis back or caused him to suffer mentally. Daenerys just gains more power exponentially without drawbacks.
>>
>>85758639
Every time Stannis fucked up, he had to face consequences.

Every time Dany fucks up, a deus ex machina happens to make her more powerful than she had been before she fucked up anyway.
>>
>>85758076
/thread
>>
>>85758726
she had to lock up her children for a time. that was hard on my queen
thx for your cherry
>>
>>85759010
no problem m8
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>85758955
>>85758076
samefagging this hard
>>
>>85757354
not really. rewatch first 3 seasons.
emilia was great back then. it's just that dany had by far the worst writing in the past 3 seasons
>>
>>85757630
>>85757655
>>85757701
>>85757722
>>85758076
Is she the final villain in game of thrones /tv/ ?
>>
>muh children
without the dragons shes a useless slut. also her '"acting" basically is talking with a smug expression
>>
>>85759513
he has hot pussy tho
>>
>>85757322
I don't hate Dany, I hate EC because she is a terrible actress.
>>
File: 1499160754227.jpg (47KB, 476x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499160754227.jpg
47KB, 476x320px
Watch her armies start to win and gain momentum, but every one from Essos (Dothraki, Unsullied, Missendei) all begin to fall sick

It's like the Native Americans all being wiped out by European germs their ancestors had never adapted to
>>
>>85759601
bad pussy > hot pussy
>>
File: 1494973932244.jpg (116KB, 688x677px) Image search: [Google]
1494973932244.jpg
116KB, 688x677px
>>85759620
how can you hate someone this CUTE?
>>
>>85757322
She is a boring Mary Sue.
I'd rather have seen more of smirkfu or Oleana Tyrell.
>>
>>85758076

wow what the FUCK was the point of that scene?

>your grace my life has gotten worse since you freed me, can I just be a slave again
>no... but you can negotiate a contract where you work for him for a set amount of time and whatever compensation you like
>THANK YOU YOUR GRACE YOU'RE SO WISE AND JUST

wut... why did Daenerys even need to be involved? Anybody would have come to that conclusion. The writers really are shit, and I like the show.
>>
>>85760291
She needed to be involved so the slave and the master weren't roasted by the mad queen for coming to a legitimate agreement without her.
>>
>>85760291
These hack writers literally think that a monarchist government works by everyone single person with any sort of problem (no matter how big or small) lines up like at a deli counter to air grievances to the monarch, who apparently micromanages literally every single thing that happens in the kingdom.
>>
File: cantact2.webm (728KB, 514x394px) Image search: [Google]
cantact2.webm
728KB, 514x394px
>>85757322
because she's the definition of a Mary Sue, who also is written to be th head of the sJW coalition that destroyed the show.

>YASS QUEEN gets whatever she wants because of muh dragons
>army is comprised of dickless men and middles easterns (Dothraki)
>all leaders are women, except a disabled man, and two other men who also don't have dicks
>lord of light gender politics
>grayworm sex scene, you don't need to have a dick to be a man! (we want the trans community)

>"Do you know what kept me standing all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths.Not in legends. In myself."
>DUDE JUST BE YOURSELF LMAO BUT HAVE SOME DRAGONS AND MEN TO PROTECT YOU

She's boring as fuck, everything she's gotten has been gifted to her.
>>
>>85758303
>reddit

way to prove my point
>>
>>85757655
This
>>
>>85760421
>that gif
its painful everytime
>>
>>85760421
is she playing a retarded person in that
>>
>>85760421
thistbhfam
>>
>>85760421
>army is comprised of dickless men and middles easterns
sounds like western europe's male population desu senpai
>>
File: cantact.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
cantact.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>85760421
>>
>>85760461
what's your point exactly bucko
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>85760421
>>
>>85760744
We had an entire scene dedicated to "misgendering pronouns" this season. It's not projection.
>>
>>85760744
do you even know what that means you retard
>>
>>85757322
she thinks she is the rightful queen of westeros because her ancestors conquered it with magical power.

The rightful ruler should be the one loved by the folks and not because or her name and her dragons.
>>
>>85757322
She doesnt look like a queen.
>>
>>85760571
yeah actually
>>
>>85760799
The rightful ruler is any male cousin of Robert.
>>
>>85757322
She's literally targwashing the sandpeople.
How are leftists praising her?
>>
>>85760830
oh
>>
>>85760744
projecting what? i'm literally stating what happened throughout the series
>>
>>85760799
>i'm not my father, dont judge me based on his deeds, i have nothing to do with him!
>i also deserve the throne because i'm my father's only living children and he was the rightful king!
shes a fucking cunt, but she can get away with everything cause muh dragons
>>
>>85760400
Arent monarchies oligarchies where the monarch is the blame guy?
>>
File: dee dates a retarded person.gif (805KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
dee dates a retarded person.gif
805KB, 160x120px
>>85760744
maybe you should grab a dictionary
>>
>>85760863
by that definition she will the the rightful one after she has conquered everything.
>>
>>85757322
>Queen
>white
>>
>>85757322
because the writers and the audience actually believe she is "good"
>>
>>85757322
>her father is literally hitler
>coal burner
>destabilizes the middle east
>has weapons of mass destruction
>brings a horde of violent foreigners to westeros
>surrounded by beta orbiters and eunuchs
>BEND THE KNEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE
she looks cute tho
>>
>>85760970
Viserys would also be the ruler before her shes just the leftovers and needs to quit this Targaryan master race bullshit since it appears the ethnicity she came from went extinct in Essos.
>>
>>85760421
My god, whats happening to my Eyes!
THEIR BURNINNG!!!!
>>
>>85761101
>it appears the ethnicity she came from went extinct in Essos

Or did it?
>>
>>85761255
The pure one that Aegon and his sluts were anon.
>>
>>85757322
>butthurt because your childhood sucks ass
>this is all because your father was a shizo murdering faggot that literally nobody thought was a good ruler
>decide you deserve the throne anyways
>destabilize an entire area, bring a horde of shitskins infamous for rape, violence, and lack of civilization to the equivalent of europe to do your dirty work despite literally none of the inhabitants of westeros wanting them around

also

>repeatedly allege that your dragons could easily take westeros but you don't want thousands of innocent casualties
>thousands of your supporters die horrible deaths in battle

BRILLIANT
>>
>>85757322
>Dany has been the only consistently morally righteous character

That's a bad thing.

That makes her extremely boring as you can generally tell how the story is going to go because you can surmise that every story involving her will have acting morally righteous.

Like when she bought the slave warriors then freed them, when you know she is morally righteous you can then surmise she will be freeing those slaves.

There's no sign of inner conflict with her. She will always do the "good thing" and she will never truly suffer for it because she has plot armor.

She also is like a professional victim. She doesn't really do stuff on her own, but she's thought of as someone that's great or a pitiful victim by those around her which tempts them to accomplish a bunch of bullshit on her behalf.

It's not like it'd be that hard to make her reasonable as a character. She just needs to do something herself (as in not having soldiers doing it for her), have her do something she doesn't want to do (like having slaves that she treats as slaves), and/or have things not go her way in the end. None of that will likely ever happen which is why she's boring as a character.

Worst part of her though is that the negatives of her actions such as >>85758076 outlined are ignored or treated as not her problem. So they actually have opportunities ingrained in the story which could be used to make her more complex, yet they're ignored.

For contrast you can look at Cersei Lannister who was basically forced to go to war with a fanatical religion that had converted her son, with the end result being that her son commits suicide after having killed a cousin of hers (or nephew was it?). And she actually gets shit for this and her desire to stand up for herself. Her son actually acting like she's a horrible person for not wanting to be imprisoned by a cult leader. You can debate about whether her actions were right, which makes her a better character than Danny.
>>
>>85761394
Poetry
>>
File: tumblr_moihu97qGe1rmbm9bo5_250.gif (344KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moihu97qGe1rmbm9bo5_250.gif
344KB, 245x187px
>>85757322
>morally righteous
>believes in hereditary leadership

All the bitch has ever accomplished has been off her family name and lineage. Nobody would follow her if she hadn't won the fireproof genetic lottery that allowed her to "birth" dragons.

Talk about being born on third base and thinking you hit a triple.
>>
>>85761457
This guy, he gets it
>>
>>85757655
>A bitch and generally a fucking snake

You people are delusional.
>>
>>85761506
>fireproof genetic lottery
that was a one-time thing in the exchange of the witch's life
>>
>>85761101
Valyrians are still around. Book Salladhor Saan is one and so are some of the crownlands houses like The Celtigars and the Velaryons. Daynes might be too but I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>85761638
Ehh call bullshit
>hot bathes
>touching scorching dragons eggs in palm
>witch pyre
>and infamous 2nd time khal burning down the house montage
So your whole 1 time thing doesnt really depict whats been shown to us.
>>
>>85761694
Do they still make that special rare steel that's all the craze around Westeros?
>>
>>85760732
that you regurgitate whatever you read on /tv/ that floods over from /pol/ and when someone calls you out you cry reddit. im not even >>85760461 guy and i can tell you i see it daily
>>
>>85761506
CUTE
>>
>>85761754
>is that a hatori hanzo sword?
>>
>>85761457
>For contrast you can look at Cersei Lannister who was basically forced to go to war with a fanatical religion
The Cersei apologists on here are oiterally living in a fantasy world. Have you forgotten the part where Cersei was the one who allowed the Faith to arm and was trying to use them for her own ends? She gets zero sympathy, shes the one who basically gave the Faith free reign. Too bad, the dumb used-up dried-up cunt's plan backfired. Im supposed to feel sorry for her because she had to fight the Faith she indirectly armed?

>that had converted her son
Her son was amenable because she basically brainwashed him into being a beta who listens to her
>with the end result being that her son commits suicide after having killed a cousin of hers (or nephew was it?)
You mean Landel? Also, Tommen killed himself when he saw the Sept pf Baelor on fire, he directly committed suicide because of Cersei. Why would I feel sorry for Cersei? She even said "hes a weak traitor" for commiting suicide
.>And she actually gets shit for this and her desire to stand up for herself. Her son actually acting like she's a horrible person for not wanting to be imprisoned by a cult leader.
Youre just rambling at this point, literally noone is shitting on Cersei, everyone here and even the mainstream media portray her sympathetically because its 2017 and anyone with a vagina is above criticism
>You can debate about whether her actions were right, which makes her a better character than Danny
Cersei is purely selfish, and narcissitic, Dany is much more sympathetic
>>
>>85757655
>a fucking snake
She's not a snake, she's just capricious and inconsistent. She's never outsmarted any schemer.
>>
>I dont want to attack with Dragon cause it's immoral
>I will lay siege and starve them to death instead hehe
>>
>>85761961
>Have you forgotten the part where Cersei was the one who allowed the Faith to arm and was trying to use them for her own ends?

I haven't forgotten, but that there is fucking conflict as in that particular instance she is being haunted by her own poor decision.

>literally noone is shitting on Cersei

She got locked in a dungeon which her own son didn't want to break her out of because he likely viewed her as a sinner that needed to be saved.

She may have brought it on herself, but come the fuck on, she was being shit on with that move.
>>
>>85757322
written and developed as a barely 2 dimensional character, played by a barely 1 dimensional actress.

The purest embodiment of modern Mary Sue yet.
>>
>>85761638
>that was a one-time thing
>that happened twice
>>
>>85760421
Jesus christ who told her to react this way
>>
>>85762211
She's also super fucking lazy.
She spent six seasons dicking around in the desert.
And when she finally gets to Westeros, she's dicking around in a castle.
Just get it over with already. Ride your dragons north or ride your dragons south but fucking do something already.
>>
File: 1214833095046.jpg (105KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
1214833095046.jpg
105KB, 694x530px
>>85757322

I have to say, I admire her ability to get THICC to the point of being fat between seasons, and then losing it when it comes to filming the show.

She was only unable to do it in one or two seasons (probably conflicted with schedule) thus earning the moniker Caloreesi, but still, she's proper fit this season for example.

Good on her.
>>
>>85762386
>Stannis literally moped at Dragonstone from Season 2 Episode to Season 4 Episode 10
>Cersei hasnt even left KL since Season 1
>Jon at the wall for 5 boring long dreadful seasons of pointless walking in the snow
>Tyrion has literally done nothing of note in two and a half seasons

why does no one criticize these characters?
>>
>>85757322
The morality/righteousness of the character is inconsequential if the character is badly written and conceived. Dany embodies the strange politics of the show, where her constant one-liners about being a powerful woman ring completely hollow, because the actual source of her power is the Targaryen bloodline, which positions her as an icon of monarchy and white supremacy rather than feminism. Look at the emptiness of her dialogue: "All men must die." "But we are not men." What does this mean? What is the actual meaning behind this statement? Compare it to the "I am no man" line from Lord of the Rings. Arwen slays the Witch King because his hubris led him to completely overlook the possibility of a female enemy, he was actually killed by misogyny and it's a feminist moment. When Daenerys says "We are not men" what the fuck does it mean? It means nothing. Benioff and Weiss just wanted a good reaction line for their lowest common denominator audiences. It's practically laugh-track level writing.
>>
>>85757322
ugly fingers
>>
>>85762540
Stannis went north.
Fuck Cersei.
Jon went norther than north.
Tyrion went to the desert to dick around with Danny.
>>
File: 1448318113797.jpg (64KB, 611x792px) Image search: [Google]
1448318113797.jpg
64KB, 611x792px
>>85757322
>consistently morally righteous character
Furthest thing from it based on what I've seen in the show. In the books she's a child who's easily manipulated and later she goes on one hell of a power trip that gets thousands killed. They kinda skip her wide eyed idealism in the show and go straight to power trip. I just watched the scene where she demands that Jon kneel before her and effectively throws a tantrum when he doesn't all the while ignoring the fact that he's entirely justified in not doing so. She's not in the game for the smallfolk, that's obvious, she's not even in it for the prestige of being a monarch, Daenerys is going after the throne because that's what her brother wanted and it's all she heard about growing up. She's not an embattled queen, she's not an exiled princess, she's not even a power hungry dictator. Her entire motivation is "it's MINE" and she carries it out in the most retarded way possible.

Didn't she just get done burning a continent too btw? That doesn't seem very benevolent
>>
>>85762386
>dicking around
or developing her character, motivations, and how she gets a huge fucking army (plus another one?)

also she gets dragons, kicks out ser jorah, khal drogo dies, she has several arcs
>>
>>85760687
those fucking eyebrows have a life of their own
>>
>>85762540
Because when those characters fuck up, there are consequences to their actions.

Dany has plot armor and no matter what consequences she SHOULD face due to her actions, deus ex machinas happen to make sure she's always back up on her feet instantly, no matter what.

The issue of GoT being full of fucking filler and pointless side character arcs is another matter entirely.
>>
>>85759454
my prediction is that she's the final villain yea. it's too perfect, gurm would never let her sit on the iron throne
>>
>>85762665
Fine, she gets an army. But no one gives a shit about the sand people anymore.
As for Drogo, she doesn't even mention him when she explains the names of her dragons. And she fucking loves talking about her dragons.
>>
>>85762736
Yeah, but GRRM isn't writing anymore. Now it's up to Shlomo & Moishe, and they selected Dany as their designated YASS QUEEN SLAY character.

>>85762665
>Dany
>character development.

lel. She got some dragons and important people go full-retard around her and pledge undying fealty to her for no reason whatsoever. She could be a magic conch shell and there'd be no difference in the plot.
>>
>>85759443
watch terminator whatever she was in, then tell me shes a good actress again. and dont give me that bs about it being a bad movie, a good actor is a good actor, regardless
>>
>>85762540
>Stannis
ruined by the show, I agree. Dillane's acting managed to carry his scenes though
>Cersei
Why would she leave KL? That's the center of all the action and political intrigue of the show, and the goal Daenerys herself is trying to reach. Cersei is in King's Landing playing mind games with dozens of characters we've gotten to know and understand her relationship with for seasons, not running around encountering interchangeable merchant kings and killing them
>Jon
Even moreso than Cersei, Jon has very good reason to be at the wall. That's where the real biggest priority of the show is. Jon is confronting the potential destruction of Westeros and holding it off, trying to unite all humans
>Tyrion
Tyrion was literally one of the best characters right up until he met Daenerys. Interestingly, the moment Tyrion made contact with Daenerys, he became a completely shit character. Coincidence?
>>
>>85762809
GRRM told them how it ends. No way in hell is Dany going to be the hero of the story. She dies or turns evil
>>
>>85762809
I unironically believe GRRM hasnt finished the books, not out of laziness, but because Dany became such a pop culture icon that he cant even turn her evil as he had planned. I unironically think he wiuld rather leave his books unfinished because the PC and feminist crowd ruined any chance of him turning Dany evil or mad, and he doesnt want to write an ending thats different than the intended Dany heel turn
>>
>>85757322
>Stays in Meereen to learn how to rule
>Brings the city to near complete ruin, in civil war, then just burns and murders her enemies and leaves a morally bankrupt mercenary in charge
>'oh Khaleesi u r such a gr8 queen so gentle and wise'

Also she's a smug bitch.
>>
>>85757322

Her acting is very mediocre and takes away from my enjoyment.
>>
I like her so far in season 7. Meereen was just so boring
>>
>>85757322
>surrounds herself with women and disfigured men (most of whom have no cock)
>Fucks the first normal guy that walks into her palace
>m-muh armies
Looking forward to her getting a ballista bolt through the chest
>>
>>85760830
Oh alright then I guess it was not nearly as bad as I first thought.
>>
>>85763069
Give her time, she'll fuck up beyond repair and still recover somehow.
in 3 episodes she already lost her fleet and most of her unsullied. She basically lost Casterly Rock as soon as she took it too.
>>
>>85763304
That's been Dany's plotline since day fucking 1.

>get handed some powerful army
>something bad happens and your army/power gets totally decimated
>something magically happens to give you an even bigger and more powerful army
>repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>85758639
Stannis was reluctant to do any of that and was manipulated by the Red Witch. And don't even bring up the part about burning his daughter. That was a complete asspull because the writers hated him and wanted us to hate him too. It was completely out of character for him.

Dany on the other hand has done nothing but what ever she has wanted to do and has gotten away with it every time with no consequences. She conquered a kingdom and instead of ruling it she discarded it. For her to care so much about freeing the people she seemed to care nothing about their well being once they were free.
>>
>>85757322
>only claim to the throne is that she's the daughter of a mad king that tried to burn his citizens alive
>only gained the support of the dothraki because she wowed them by not being burned alive (needed to do this twice)
>only has the support of the unsullied because she bought and freed them
>only had the support of the people of mareen because she freed them (she lost this support once she actually started governing)
>only had the support of Yara's fleet because they had no one else to go to
>only had the support of Dorne because Ellaria fucking hates the Lannisters for killing Oberyn
>only had the support of the Tyrell's because Olenna fucking hates the Lannisters
She's nothing without her dragons too and once Viserion dies/becomes a wight she'll get BTFO
>>
>>85763376
More like ad nauseum.
>>
>>85763499
HAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOL
>>
i just want to see dany BTFOd. i gave up on this shitshow long ago, i accepted jon as the unkillable brave just nice guy superhero, im ok with every character going to shit after they had to write the story themselves cause the fat bearded cuck gave up on finishing his books... but for fuck sake pls god let dany die/turn evil
>>
>>85763495
>Viserion dies/becomes a wight
Why do people keep thinking this will happen?
Nothing we've seen suggests dragons can become wights and no way HBO is going to kill one of their CGI money printing factories
>>
>>85757322
YASSSSSS QUEENNNNN SLAY SLAY SLAY

MUH STRONK WAYMIN

SO PROGRESSIVE

LOL FUCK WHITE MEN
>>
>>85763673
>and no way HBO is going to kill one of their CGI money printing factories
no, they'll just turn it into a sindragosa style undead cgi evil dragon. also its in the leaks
>>
>>85763673
>Why do people keep thinking this will happen?
because it leaked months ago?
>>
>>85760504
>gif
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85758287
People like you are what's wrong with the world.
>>
>>85757322
Danny: I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel

Translation: I'm going to take away the power and influence of all other figures of authority regardless of whether or not they are loved by their people and centralize all power so that I'm the only one with authority.

Danny T. Is not a heroic savior or a compassionate ruler. She is a semi-benevolent tyrant who rules with an iron first.
>>
>>85761793
I'm not even the other dude but the guy has no point other than "lol the guy uses popular terms in the current time"

The guy is either really fucking dumb or is just being an annoying cunt. You don't seem too bright either tbqh
>>
>>85765018
but muh birthright though
>>
>>85765237
The only thing that was 'right' about her birth is that she wasn't born with an extra toe like all the other incest babies
>>
>>85757322
Everything that set Dany on her path to power, from marrying Drogo to being able to hatch the dragons was because she was 1. "One of the most beautiful women in the world" or 2. Because she's a Targ. People act like she rose up from nothing, when she had her name and beauty going for her the entire time. Not to mention that she was able to seduce and eventually take control of a large portion of foreign land because of these factors, in addition to the fact that her dragons allow her to ignore laws and social norms. She was able to do everything she wanted because she's a hot, rich, white bitch.
>>
What's the argument for Dany? It's probably going to turn out she's second in line by birthright to Jon. She's a foreign invader looking to establish a life for the Dothraki when they aren't wanted. She's basically just entitled and you retards believe in her privilege because muh chains.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4500x2995px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4500x2995px
>>85765738
so? All Robert Baratheon had was physical and martial prowess, and he became king.Was Robert a worthy king just because he could use a warhammer? Why are men allowed to use weapons and strength to become a king and thats all fine and dandy, but a woman cant use her beauty to become a queen?
>>
>>85766442
you like her just because she's beautiful? Maybe she should be your queen.
>>
>>85765018
There already is a central authority but Westeros is so fucking big that the great houses are still needed to manage shit beyond King's Landing.
>>
File: zsd.jpg (31KB, 587x793px) Image search: [Google]
zsd.jpg
31KB, 587x793px
>>85757322
?
>>
>>85758076
It's pretty rich hearing /tv/ call her a "horrible person" when you have a hard-on for a man who got cucked by a fire priestess into burning people alive including his own daughter.
>>
>>85766271
Birthright is her propaganda for Westeretards its all might is right honestly.
>>
I was okay with her before, now shes just a whiny stupid bitch

>why wont you kneel REEEEE
>im totally the rightful queen its MY throne MINE
>>
>>85766780
For sure. And even when she thinks she has it by birthright I think Jon is probably the true heir. She's less qualified than hot pie.
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (357KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
357KB, 2048x1152px
>>85757322
Because all she has to offer Westeros is a hundred thousand Dothraki rapists and huge fire breathing monsters.
>>
>>85760421
How fucked up do you have to be to constantly interpret everything as SJW propaganda in a medieval fantasy story.

Get off /pol/ for a while dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (882KB, 3405x2266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882KB, 3405x2266px
>>85766568
>implying shes not queen of my heart

That wasnt my point though.What I keant is, if something as arbitrary and random as being gigantic like Robert Baratheon was enough to win battles and become king, why isnt something as arbitrary as her beauty something she could use? Why is she evil for using her beauty to win, and Roberts not evil for using his strength to win?
>>
>>85759443
>it's just that dany had by far the worst writing in the past 3 seasons
The character changing doesn't mean the writing has gotten worse. Since the third season, she's been going insane and becoming the villain. The point is that she's supposed to be growing more unlikable.
>>
>>85766999
Wasnt Robert king because he was insanely charismatic? He made everyone follow him and turned enemies to allies overnight. Basically the best commander there has ever been.
>>
>>85766954
dothraki are useful idiots who will be roasted hehe
>>
>>85764103
sorry meant .Jiff
>>
>Dany has been the only consistently morally righteous character over the seven seasons
We see what she's doing from her point of view, and of course she thinks she's morally righteous about everything. That's not a good thing. She's narcissistic, arrogant, and unwilling to admit when she's wrong about anything.
>>
>>85766999
>Why is she evil for using her beauty to win, and Roberts not evil for using his strength to win?
I guess it's not a limiting quality of hers.
>>
I want the show to end with Euron using this cunt as a personal dick cleaning slave. Why is he the only sane character?
>>
>>85767303
She literally uttered the phrase 'I was wrong'.

She also apologised for her father's crimes against the Starks.
>>
>>85766442
Dany acts as if she's lived the worst life imaginable and was able to overcome it through confidence and sheer will. She never realizes that if she wasn't from a powerful family or beautiful, she'd be some other no-name peasant.
>>
>>85767345
>le edgy contrarian xD
>>
>>85758287
you hit the nail on the head there bro.
>>
>>85767413
When? A few seasons ago? Because the last time we saw her mishandling a situation and getting called on it (Tyrion criticizing her for refusing to listen to Jon Snow), her response was to constantly assert that she did nothing wrong, and the only way a resolution happened was when her advisor convinced her that compromise meant she won.
>>
She is fine in the tv show for the most part but as another anon said she is not the strongest actress in the show.

In the books though she is rapidly becoming insufferable.

>Insults and rebukes Quentin Martell despite him being a Prince of Dorn and commanding 50,000 spears because he is average looking and not tall
>Has no grasp of strategy or tactics
>ignores the sound advice of her advisors
>>
>>85767413
>She also apologised for her father's crimes against the Starks.
And that took what? Courage?
>>
>>85762736
but i thought she was his waifu?
>>
>>85767803
Humility
>>
>>85762994
so are you saying he isnt a giant sjw cuck?
>>
>>85757655
BENT THE KNEE
>>
>>85757322
Dany would be times less annoying if she was played by an actual actress
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 508x504px
>>85767722
>not insulting and rebuking manlets
>>
>>85767689
She did listen to Jon though. She let him mine the dragonglass.
>>
>>85767847
sjw shit started getting serious when dnd started to make scenario
>>
>>85767847
he is a sjw irl, but his books are as polar-opposite of SJW as ever. Hes a very redpilled writer
>>
What i didn't understand was that whole scene where she talks to Jon Snow.

He tells her about the Night Walkers or whatever the fuck, then she goes on a literal 5 minute oftopic rant about how "she wuz tortured" and "i had hard life" "i wuz sold as a slave" which had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the topic, even Snow says so himself "That doesn't change anything/matter" or something like that.
>>
>>85767842
It took nothing. She's trying to leverage power over Jon Snow.
>>
>>85766777
Book Stannis would never do that tho
>>
File: 1497009481549.jpg (55KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497009481549.jpg
55KB, 554x400px
>>85757687
Not an argument.
>>
You know who would be the best person on the Iron Throne?

Samwell Tarly.

>Intelligent
>Loyal
>Humble
>Well educated
>Noble born
>Insightful
>Generous

Give him Tyrion, Davos and Varys as his advisors and he would make an excellent king.
>>
>>85767526
>giving yourself a (You)
Cersei is best girl anyways
>>
>>85768058
She could have had Jon executed for treason if she wanted. She doesn't need to leverage any power over him since she obviously has the upper hand.
>>
>>85768176

Treason for what? Her family lost the throne. Robert won the crown by Right of Conquest.
>>
>>85768164
He's too meek. He'd be like Tommen, only fatter.
>>
>>85768164
>Samwell Tarly
hes an overweight pussy
>>
>>85768236
Refusing to bend the knee obviously. That's an act of defiance.

Robert has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>85768164
>Tyrion
Tyrion is overrated as a Hand and overrated as a commander, His one success was the Wildfire, and that was just a meme. Varys and LF were dancing circles around him and outsmarting him at every turn and Tywin was cynically used him when he was the Hand, and all he could think about was his with Cersei and who shes sleeping with. Tyrion is not half as smart as people think he is
>Varys
Hes part of the ((small council)) that Bobby B shouldve hanged after the Trident. He is part of the corruption in Westeros and needs to be replaced
>Davos
Hes a good advisor, but nothing special, hes street-smart and loyal

Also, Samwell would be a terrible king. He would be fine in peacetime, but could you imagine him leading an army during wartime?
>>
season 7 has made me like show dany more

maybe because she somewhat more involved and seems to have a little more depth, at least with her morality
>>
>>85768176
If she did that she would automatically make the north an enemy for no reason and be branded untrustworthy for killing someone she welcomed, on the level of the Freys.
For all that still means anyway.
>>
>>85768242
Give him time. He has shown himself to have a spine. Just look at how he took the family sword.
Stood up against Janos Slynt and many other Night's Watch bullies when he vouched for Jon Snow.
>>
>>85768176
You've been drinking the cool aid anon
>>
>>85768471
Which is why she didn't do it. She's not an idiot.
>>
>>85768384
shes carrying herself like a queen this season, the new outfit is kino, and its obvious shes trying her best. in mereen i think she was bored with the storyline and mailing in her performance for the paycheck. Emilia is reinvigorated this season, i havent been this invested in her storyline since season 2
>>
>>85758076
Is that scene in the show or a deleted one? I dont remember it, but Jesus Christ she's a fuck up. Mean while in the next waifu thread im grabbing the slave on the left in the image. She was God-tier.
>>
>>85768496
You really think that the North, which is just recovering from a civil war, could beat Dany's army?
>>
>>85768524
So her word is meaningless to everyone except her own people.
>>
>>85757322
In a show that brags about everyone can die, she had plot armor since S1 together with Jon
>>
>>85768595
I think Dany has principles. It would be incredibly out of character for her to execute a guest.
>>
>>85768591
You really think Dany can take the seven kingdoms without making a single alliance? No one but she cares about her claim. Not to mention white walkers.
>>
>>85768591
The current situation is Westerlands + Crownlands + Stormlands vs The Reach + Dorne + Daenarys' orbiters.
Whoever the Vale + North supports wins.
>>
>>85758770
And they make it like it was her intention.
>>
File: Jaeherys+Targaryen.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jaeherys+Targaryen.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>85757322
"I'm the last Targaryen!"
maybe not
>>
>>85766982
Get on /pol/ more dude. You're fuckign delusional if you think this shit isnt dripping from ever facet of mainstream media/ entrainment.
>>
>>85768703
No, I never claimed she didn't need allies. I'm saying that if she wanted to she could march north and take Winterfell pretty easily.

>>85768720
The North will never support Cersei. Plus Dany has dragons, dothraki and unsullied.
>>
>>85768720
>Whoever the Vale + North supports wins.

Yeah, no. North's 4 main Houses (Starks and Boltons and Umbers and Karstarks) had their armies annihilated, the North is basically a few small starving freezing penniless Houses right now. Knights of the Vale are a powerful army to be sure, but the show seems to have made them less powerful than the books. Either way, Knights of the Vale cant resist Dragons, and they cant defeat the Lannisters either. They would be a wild card, but not a deciding factor
>>
>>85768858
>The North will never support Cersei
True, but neutrality is the obvious option.
>>
>>85761961
I think the point was that cersei had to face the consequences of her actions

Danny does whatever she wants and it always turns out okay or forgotten
>conquer cities
>ruin their way of life
>fuck off and do it all again
>look guys I'm a queen
>>
She's one of the dumbest and bland character ever made. The only reason people like her is because they got to see her tits in season 1 and see her raped and women like her because she's portrayed as some strong women type character who's survived raped and somehow they like a character who was raped but then ends up loving the guy?

She has men creepily follow her around and it should be absolutely clear Jorah wants to get some of that dragon pussy and she is clueless.

She has no idea how to rule at all , she always take the advice of her advisers and has no critical thinking ability for herself. The only redeemable traits are that she's cute and she's been naked and has had fake sex scenes and she has good morals but at the same time she doesn't really because she convinces herself the ends justify the means and she thinks her birthright to the throne means anything when she's been told countless times those who rule don't rule by right but by force. The Targ dynasty ruled because of force and dragons not because of birthright and people allowed them to rule out of fear.

The real characters in GoT are Davos , John Snow , Arya , and Tyrion. They have believable character arcs , arya's is a bit stupid at times but at least it has a great arc for a young traumatized child who has to become hard ot adapt to her environment. Jon Snow is the perfect everyman type character. He's shit on all the time because of his birth but he uses that for motivation that he just wants to live a good life and have purpose/duty/honor in life. Davos is the best character in the entire show. He is the perfect character. He's flawed but also he is unquestionably the best moral character and best character. He's a man who believed in Stannis because he thought it would result in the best results for the kingdom but through mistakes of his own and his inability to stop Stannis downfall.
>>
>>85757322
>swn force you to bend the knee
>>
>>85768892
>cersei faces the consequences
>literally took the iron throne and deated all her enemies with literal nuclear weapons
>is now openly fucking her brother

>inb4 muh walk of shame!

Dany has been a prisoner multiple times throughout her journey, but youre all too blind to see it because youre blueballed and shaking with impotent rage because Emilia clarke will never touch your weewee
>>
>>85766999
I seriously doubt the "muh birthright" excuse will make people accept another targshit on the throne after her daddy
>>
>>85768677
I think it would be out of character for her to execute Jon because she doesn't stand to gain from it. Power is her only principle.
>>
>>85768836
Confirmation bias.
>>
>>85769024
Neither will Cersei. Are you female and did you vote for Hillary?
>>
>>85769088
That's not true at all.

Why do you think she's so adamant about abolishing slavery? She has principles.
>>
>>85769121
>there aren't tropes that you aren't aware of in media
Hmmmm...
>>
>>85769024
>you just hate dany cause you are virgins xDDD
the absolute state of dany fans
>>
>>85768176
>invite the lord of the biggest kingdom in the seven kingdoms
>execute him for treason, even though he's innocent
>turns pretty much the entire north against her
>Roberts rebellion 2.0 starts
>why does everyone hate me, muh rape and dragons
>>
>>85769152
Afaik there's no one for her to free in Westeros. Everything she's done has been in the name of personal power.
>>
>>85769188
>turns pretty much the entire north against her

see >>85768876 and >>85768591. North is very weak atm
>>
>>85769024
Cersei lost all three of her children though
Also
>Dany will never lock you in a cock cage and give you eternal blue balls
>>
>>85769218
I'd say she'd be a just ruler. If I were a Westerosi and there was an election I would vote for her over Cersei or Robert or Joffrey or any other pretender really.
>>
>>85769024
Cersei stopped giving a fuck though, she rules trough fear now, she doesn't care about the consequences as I doubt anyone considers her "good"
>zombie mountain kills people who make fun of her
>blows holy men up along with the queen
Danny is supposed to be this super duper awesome new queen that can't do wrong, yet she's the last person anyone wouldn't want on the IT
And good one with the Insults though, seems you're running out of material
>>
>>85769160
Just because there are tropes in the media doesn't mean that they're Jewish propaganda to exterminate the white race.
>>
"RAPISTS COME TO WESTEROS, TO RAPE AND PILLAGE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT" (Not 100% what she said, but she basically said this)

Dany is as good as Stalin was good. (Not very good.)
>>
>>85767722
to be fair, quentin was a retard and just wanted her dragons, and tried to tame one behind her back only to get fuckin blasted by it

he was a pretty worthless character overall but i think his death will be good for dany's mad queen heel turn arc; dorne will betray her most definitely
>>
>>85769247
Was it really a civil war though, it was a single battle, maybe two if you count the show stannis battle for winterfel

Plus the walkers are coming south
>>
>>85768015
>shitty got books are redpilled
kek, back to pol with you edgy manchild
>>
>>85762211
A snake is a catch all term for anyone who's generally dishonest or fickle with their dealings.
It fits Dany well.
>>
>>85769310
What sort of just ruler allows for the Dothraki to establish their way of life over the Westerosi?
>>
>>85768171
we're not all samefags like you cuckerino
>>
File: BU746_ECQAEnKW-.jpg (33KB, 425x365px) Image search: [Google]
BU746_ECQAEnKW-.jpg
33KB, 425x365px
>>85768373
Just kill yourself
>>
>>85769402
The Boltons are the second largest house in the North and they had successfully overthrown the Starks and rallied several other houses to their cause. I'd say it was a civil war.
>>
>>85769429
Do you think that she's going to allow the Dothraki to rape and pillage and murder innocents?
>>
>>85769469
Yeah sure but how did that weaken the north all that much, I'm the houses besides the boltons and starks still have their armies and I bet they'd rather unite against the targshit cunt if the current KITN got killed by her unjustly
>>
>>85769510
only if she isn't a complete tyrant. Maybe the show makes her seem magical but she's only a person.
>>
>>85769600
Probably because thousands of able bodied men were killed or maimed. There's no way the North could take on Dany's army now.

>>85769603
She already prevented the Dothraki from taking slaves and raping women in the past. I highly doubt she'll stand for that sort of behaviour now.
>>
>>85769764
>She already prevented the Dothraki from taking slaves and raping women in the past. I highly doubt she'll stand for that sort of behaviour now.
can't take the savage out of the dothraki
>>
What a cunt
>>
>>85769764
>thousands
Sure but boltons and Starks aren't the only houses in the north
And if the north can't handle her cunt the walkers can
>>
>>85769794
But she has though. All the Dothraki that follow her now are fiercly loyal to her.
>>
File: 5952613.jpg (74KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
5952613.jpg
74KB, 1191x670px
>>85757322
test
>>
>>85769844
just her though. all of a sudden they're going to start worshipping an iron throne instead of horses? they don't know what the fuck is going on they just know they get to kill and rape. that's all they do.
>>
>>85769814
Even if the North was at full strength they still couldn't take on Dany's army. Are you forgetting that she has 3 dragons that can just barbecue entire armies and lay waste to towns and castles.

How do you think Aegon conquered Westeros in the first place?
>>
>>85769814
Umbers and Karstarks were also annihilated. House Glover was weakened from fighting the Ironborn. Basically those are the Top 5 northern houses, REKT off the bat. Im sure Dany can stomp some Cerwyns and Manderlys
>>
>>85769899
I dunno man. If they were still into rape and horse worship they probably would have stayed in Vaes Dothrak instead of crossing the narrow Sea.
>>
>>85769924
I'm going to assume that the dragons go by lizard logic and are coldblooded
The last time dragons attacked the north was in summer
This time it's during winter, and a cold one at that, and seeing as a few guys with spears almost killed the main dragon back in mereen I'm guessing the northerners can handle it
>>
>>85761754
The Free City of Lys has the most Valyiran blood, most of their econmy runs on sex slaves. In the books Jorah goes to a whorehouse and sleeps with a Lyseni sex slave cuz she looks like Dany.
>>
>>85770007
The dragons have grown since then.

To me, the dragons are like having 3 F-16s against guys with bows and spears.
>>
>>85770109
>grown
Still, a few guys with spears and no training could almost kill a dragon by themselves while the thing was protected by the " most elite soldiers in the world"
Again the frost does a number on lizards and coldblooded things
>>
>>85769987
>trillions of years of goat fucking
>wait all of a sudden we take the light of the seven cuz muh dragons
they're afraid of something. i just don't buy it.
>>
>>85758639
the leeches were correlation not causation
>>
File: wat.gif (989KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
989KB, 500x269px
What was her tax policy?
>>
>>85770282
Plot covenant personality change. It's a staple of modern TV writing to move the story along.
>>
>>85766982
The creators of the show, including the actors, are completely open about it being feminist propaganda.
>>
>>85767722
Its the opposite for me. Book Dany is tolerable, but I fucking despise TV Dany and every moment she's is on screen is excruciating for me.
>>
She gave Jon a short list of some of the nastier things that happened to her over the course of the show just this week. Was everything going conveniently to plan when she got raped on her wedding night after her brother sold her to the Dothraki? When her husband and son died? When she had no money for a ship, let alone an army? When someone kidnapped her dragons? When she was betrayed multiple times by those close to her? When the people of Meereen turned on her? When she got kidnapped by the Dothraki, who had abandoned her, and forced into widowhood? When her dragons turned on her? Seems to me none of those things were in her plans. That Daenerys has overcome the challenges she faced to be so close to her goal now does not mean she hasn't faced any challenges or setbacks. Every other major character on the show has gone through similar things and won over them "miraculously." Why pick on Daenerys for it?
>>
>>85768164
>Samwell Tarly
>craven
>low self esteem
>stutters
>obese
>bullied by servant girls to the point of crying
>>
>>85766982
>Muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
File: 250px-445Garchomp.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-445Garchomp.png
60KB, 250x250px
GOT DWAGONZ are so unimaginative and lame.

They're just generic rehased countless time fire breathing savage dumb lizard. Before Jurassic Park and CGI, the concept of muh dragons might be cool, but it is stale now. It is just a dumb generic DWAGONZ are we cool yet? How to Train Your Dragon, Pokemon, etc all have more inventive Dragon than just a fire breathing lizard wyvern

Also humans are incredibly inventive. We hunted down the Wolly Mammoth with just sticks. In the world where Canons, gunpowder, Greek Fire exist, shooting down a flying oversized lizard won't be impossible
>>
>>85768052
This
>>
>>85768306
yes he does
>>
File: lan.jpg (148KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
lan.jpg
148KB, 300x447px
a lot of the reasons are in here, but i'd narrow it down to these

>dragon ex machina
you know that she is never in any danger because the moment something might go wrong for her she falls back on her dragons
>hasn't shown the qualities of a great ruler
she is supposed to be this 'great ruler' but nearly every decision she makes comes from one of her advisors, also she literally does nothing herself
>the bad sides of her decisions are rarely adressed
mostly swept under the rug (except the mereen part)
>has a cruel streak
this is obvious from the way she treats the masters in Mereen and you will see how bloodthirsty she can be in the next few episodes. she definitely has a lot of her father in her
>she is objectively a bad candidate to be the queen
she is barren: once she dies, civil war begins once again
>hypocrite
she claims she will 'break the wheel' but she obviously doesn't mind climbing to the top of the wheel and abusing her position before she breaks the wheel. also i love how she tells jon he shouldn't blame her for the sins of her father, but he should keep faith because of an oath his ancestor made to hers
>very onedimensional
self-explanatory, just try to compare her to characters like jaime, cersei, robert or the hound. she is so simple and that makes her boring to some viewers
>mediocre actress
pretty (not my taste but i guess she is to most people) but outclassed by the rest of the cast when it comes to acting ability
>cheesy one-liners
me and the friends i watch with roll our eyes heartily whenever she tries to sound badass by saying cheap one-liners that make her sound arrogant
i could go on with these but you get the point

also the only reason she still isn't a dothraki cocksleeve is because of her birthright. if she wasn't lucky enough to be born a targeryen, her character would be less interesting than a common peasant
>>
>>85773062
You're misrepresenting things a bit. Sure she faces challenges, but none of them are overcome by any considerable effort or ingenuity on her part. It's always some nonsense plot contrivance or someone else doing it for her. Not that many other characters haven't been suffering from this more and more as the show goes on, but she's the only one for which it has been a consistent and pervasive problem.
>>
>>85769347
Where did he say that?
>>
also why does she says baratheons are usurpers? he came to power the exact same way the targs did, by right of conquest. aerys couldn't protect himself or his people from robert: if you're a ruler and you can't protect your people or yourself then you don't deserve to rule and you should be replaced by your betters.

if you're a ruler, you start waging war with someone wants to take your throne and you lose, you are no longer the king/queen. it's that simple. the moment robert sat on the throne with aerys's corpse rotting in the ground, the targeryens were dethroned, end of story.

she's as much of an usurper as robert was.
>>
>>85767984
No, she listened to Tyrion. The only reason she agreed was that he made it seem like she actually won because 1) the request meant nothing to her, and 2) it might gain an ally. And she was still undiplomatic about it. Instead of acting like a potential ally to Jon, she basically threatened him and threw in more of her "I'm the queen, I have dragons, I have a right to everything" talk.

>>85768052
It's supposed to show that she's unstable and single minded. She'd rather rant about how great she is and how she deserves everything than actually negotiate with a potential ally. It actually in nicely with her posturing mess of an introduction and everything else she had to say (again, almost all of her dialogue now is "I have dragons, I'll burn everyone alive, I'm the queen"). She's a brat.

I actually saw a lot of parallels with Tywin and Joffrey's "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king" scene.
>>
>>85773607
That's the subtext behind what John told her when he said that he didn't have to bend the knee. It makes sense that Dany would see it that way, since she was raised to, but not everyone else does. Jon's scene, and the one with Cersei calling her a foreign invader are clear hints at that.
>>
>>85769764
>She already prevented the Dothraki from taking slaves and raping women in the past.
You mean the time she made Drogo ban rape, and his men were so pissed about it they called her a witch and killed him?
>>
>>85757322
A boring Mary Sue. The worst kind of character.
>>
>>85762736
Nah the show doesn't have the balls.
>>
>>85768836
this desu
>>
>>85768975
good post
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.