[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Covenant > Prometheus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: aliencovenant222.png (1MB, 638x900px) Image search: [Google]
aliencovenant222.png
1MB, 638x900px
It was a funner more comfy Alien film and at least it wasn't boring-tier like Prometheus
>>
>>85756695
Alien Covenant was just stupid. There was 0 character development. It was the opposite of "comfy".
Prometheus took its time to develop character and setting, which is why a lot of plebs think it's "boring". Sure, it doesn't really pay off in the end because of how lackluster the film is overall, but it's much more "comfy", and interesting, than that pile of shit, Alien Covenant.
>>
>>85756695
David scenes were kino
>>
File: bennyhill.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
bennyhill.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>85756695
dark comedy of the year
>>
>>85756695
You are 100% full of shit if you think it was a better movie.
>>
Alien > Aliens = Prometheus - GIftbearer > Alien covenant

no reason to pretend that 3 and 4 exist
>>
>>85757047
>Alien > Aliens = Prometheus
>Aliens = Prometheus
moron
>>
>>85757214
I didn't say that
>>
>>85756830

Prometheus was a fucking BORE fest!

What are you talking about? Alien Covenant was a lot more fun and intresting and the Alien creatures like the Neomorph and Xenos were fucking badass. You can be lame but it was clearly the better film and carries far more entertainment value.
>>
I wanted to walk out of the cinema during the first hour.

Made me want to rewatch Prometheus and pretend that Shaw survived and that Ridley had gone with his original idea of both Shaw and David arriving on the planet and meeting the other Engineers.

Fuck Daniels and the whole crew. I hate them so much.
>>
>>85757571
>Alien Covenant was a lot more fun and intresting and the Alien creatures like the Neomorph and Xenos were fucking badass.
Do you really like to see cinema fail? Do your eally like to see so much shit crammed down our throats instead of an actual GOOD movie?

Prometheus had problems but I understood what Ridley was trying to do.

With Covenant, he obviously did not give a shit as this is by far the WORST Alien movie. Far more worse than any of the AVP and I'd rather rewatch Alien 4 than Covenant which was utter complete shit. Absolutely no good characters at all
>>
I came out of Covenant feeling like Ridley made this movie to spite Blomkamp.
>>
>>85757643
>>85757690

You can both go fuck yourselves.
>>
>alien film
>comfy

This is an issue.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.