[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will this motherfucker actually kill someone important?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 16

when will this motherfucker actually kill someone important?
he's fucking going south since season 1 and he's still not there, while all the characters teleport from north to south in the matter of minutes
>>
>>85756492
Making the white walkers humanoid was a mistake they should have been nonhuman monstrous creatures with bizarre intentions.
>>
When you have 5000 years to plan this shit, what is one more year going to mean ?
>>
White walkers are aliens trying to terraform the planet into a new home.
>>
>>85756492
can't he only travel during winter or something
>>
>>85756492
>going south since season 1

By all accounts White Walkers can't survive in hotter climates, hense why they haven't moved passed the wall yet.

This zomcicle is smart enough to bide his time, wait for winter to kill off Human crops, cattle and then march south.

Whatever his or their end game is, it probably begins at the end of season 7 when the ball busting cold of winter actually hits the south.
>>
>>85756600
Night king = Aegon the Conqueror
>>
>>85756634
>>85756639
i thought he brought winter with him?
>>
>>85756492

I just want to see The Hound take on a White Walker General.
>>
lol like just have a dragon breathe fire on him.
>>
>>85756692

The GOT universe still follows our laws of physics to my knowledge anon, so unless this motherfucker can control planetary orbits I doubt that.
>>
What does he even want? Does he have a family, goals, or a personality? Or is he just hurrrrr I'm le ebin evil and I will kill everyone? Final villain of the show is literally the worst one.
>>
It seems like they are same level of strenght as an average zombie which is hard to kill but thats only that their advantage .

doubt they can go 1-1 against any humans at all
>>
>>85756804
the long winters are because of magic, not orbit
>>
>>85756701
i don't want the hound to die ;_; i want him to go on adventures with his boys
>>
>>85756847

Is that actual lore or just something pulled out your ass?
>>
>>85756492

THERES A GIANT MAGICAL WALL THAT PREVENTS HIM FROM DOING ANYTHING
>>
>>85756492
Why is he so skinny? Cold climate men are always bulky.
>>
>>85756933
where can i watch
>>
>>85756925
actual lore from george's mouth
>>
It doesn't seem like there are too many actual white walkers/others, and so far they've killed like three of them fairly easily.
Yeah, they have vast legions of dead things, but is anyone else starting to worry they're gonna be jobbers?
>>
>>85756692
This is true. They bring a huge snow storm with them every time they appear.
>>
>>85756973

Fair enough. Kinda a cop out but oh well.
>>
>>85756929
Wait for the Sea around Eastwatch to freeze and then you can march them South.
>>
>>85757009
as they are now they seem like a laughable challenge to giant fire-breathing dragons but that'll change once they get their ice dragon
>>
>>85757009
They are as strong as the plot needs them to be. So far you could kill them easily by letting a dragon burn all their zombies down and then just touch him with your valyrian sword. YOu don't even need to hit them properly. Just touch their little toe or something. But they will suddenly become super strong in season 8 I guess.
>>
If winter lasts as long as summer how the fuck do they survive
>>
>>85757060
How is ice gonna stack up against fire?
>>
>>85756492
>series finale
>jon snow has confirmed the azor ashi theory and killed dany to forge the light thingy
>jon and night king are locked in single combat
>NK gets upper hand and disarms jon
>before NK strikes down jon he pulls off his face just like how the faceless men do.
>the mask is pulled off to reveal its little finger
>little finger was the night king the whole time
>just before he kills jon he says, "chaos is a ladder."
>cut to black, sound of sword striking flesh heard
>end credits

there you go, thats how you end the series.
>>
>>85757129
if there's enough ice it can smother and extinguish the fire. bazinga
>>
File: BhYSvuMCcAA9DxK[1].jpg (20KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
BhYSvuMCcAA9DxK[1].jpg
20KB, 450x350px
>>85757129
In the middle of that, kind of like lukewarm water
>>
>>85756960
On HBO when it airs. The show's story/script/whatever has been leaked like 2 separate times now so on top of shit writing, nothing will even be a surprise. The human garbage of this board will be spouting off spoilers left and right (like the guy you responded to) so watch out.
>>
>>85757529
> human garbage of this board
you triggered, cuck? Also Daenerys dies in early season 8, thoros of myr dies and the Night's king rides a dead dragon after the wall falls at the end of the season
>>
>>85756804
>The GOT universe still follows our laws of physics
>People are routinely brought back from the dead

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85756492
>Teleport
This is the only explanation for how these armies march across an area the size of South America in under a week. Or how Jon apparently got to dragonstone in a few days. Or how Jamie marched an army from Kings landing to high garden in a few days.
>>
>>85756492
He's going to kill one of the dragons in the next couple of episodes.
>>
>>85757529
the story is legit one of the worst aspects of the show now. spoilers dont spoil anything when the only reason to watch is for production values and a handful of good characters nowadays
>>
>>85757768
Please tell me where the show specifically states that things happen in a few days. Whos to say it didnt take Jon a month?
>>
>>85757529
>The show's story/script/whatever has been leaked
and you faggot is now happy to spoil shit for everyone who didn't wanted to read the spoilers.
why don't you instedad kill yourself?
>>
>>85757971
Because there is no time reference to literally anything happening in the show in relation to anything else.
>>
>>85756492
we all know whats gonna happen, ice king has massive armry blah blah but if you kill ice king his army will all colapse dun dun duuuuuun laaaaame
>>
He's going to kill one dragon.
The one she named after her brother I think
>>
>>85756639
Yeah but where the fuck is Winter? ain't the clima supposed to change somewhere? whe're 4 episodes left
>>
>>85756929
>THERES A GIANT MAGICAL WALL THAT PREVENTS HIM FROM DOING ANYTHING

Why not pay Euron to transport his army with his magic FTL capable fleet?
>>
>>85757741
>I have no idea what the laws of physics are

What did he mean by this?
>>
Woulnd't winter kill them all anyway since they will run out of food?
>>
>>85760795
they still have ice cream
>>
>>85756492
In the spin-off show.
How do you not realize GoT is nothing more than a slice of life show?
>>
>>85756639
I thought this was the last season though
>>
>>85760795
have you seen the land outside their castles? they don't grow any food of any kind, they eat directly from the script
>>
>>85760475
Winter is on its way. Should be any minute now.
Sansa talked about putting leather on breastplates. That's how close Winter is right now. It's coming, don't miss it.
>>
>>85756540
the show would be better period without white walkers or the three eyed raven or the elf children
>>
>>85762021
NO
and the only relevant ending to this show is the whitewalkkers killing everybody
not that i think this is going to be with D&D writing the scenario, instead of the author
>>
>>85762291
NO NO NO
best ending is this :
Anna spots Hans about to kill Elsa; she leaps in the way and freezes solid, stopping Hans. Brokenhearted, Elsa hugs and mourns over her sister, who suddenly thaws, her heroism constituting "an act of true love". Realizing her magic is controlled by love, Elsa ends the winter, giving Olaf his own snow flurry to survive the summer. Both Hans and the Duke are removed from the kingdom. Anna and Kristoff become a couple, while both sisters are reunited, with Elsa promising never to close the gates again.
In a post-credits scene, Marshmallow is shown in Elsa's ice palace, happily crowning himself as its sole inhabitant.
>>
>>85757034
How is it a cop out
>>
File: 1463222517152.jpg (59KB, 383x280px) Image search: [Google]
1463222517152.jpg
59KB, 383x280px
>>85762291
based
>>
>>85756639
>By all accounts White Walkers can't survive in hotter climates, hense why they haven't moved passed the wall yet.

Ummm Winterfell looks pretty cold sweetie.
>>
>>85762763
Olaf can survive though
>>
>>85759516
I fucking loathe this trope.
>>
Why does Tyrion not drink and fuck whores anymore?
>>
>>85763240
He read the script
>>
>>85757529
What genuinely happens at the end?
>>
File: 1501353677936.jpg (41KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501353677936.jpg
41KB, 490x490px
>>85758204

How can you people be this retarted, the leaks have been out for months, actually, the leaks started to come out half a year ago for this season but they were so ridiculousl no one believed them.

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't come to this board.

Fuck. Off. This. Board.
>>
>>85757627
I haven't read your post past "cuck," but I genuinely hope you get the most horrible form of cancer possible. Even your own parents hope you die this way.
>>
File: 1.jpg (651KB, 2000x920px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
651KB, 2000x920px
A shadow emerged from the dark of the wood. It stood in front of Royce. Tall, it was, and gaunt and hard as old bones, with flesh pale as milk. Its armor seemed to change color as it moved; here it was white as new-fallen snow, there black as shadow,

The Other halted. Will saw its eyes; blue, deeper and bluer than any human eyes, a blue that burned like ice. They fixed on the longsword trembling on high, watched the moonlight running cold along the metal.

They emerged silently from the shadows, twins to the first. Three of them … four … five …

Behind him, to right, to left, all around him, the watchers stood patient, faceless, silent, the shifting patterns of their delicate armor making them all but invisible in the wood. Yet they made no move to interfere.

Then Royce’s parry came a beat too late. The pale sword bit through the ringmail beneath his arm. The young lord cried out in pain.

The Other said something in a language that Will did not know; his voice was like the cracking of ice on a winter lake, and the words were mocking.

The Other’s parry was almost lazy.

The watchers moved forward together, as if some signal had been given. Swords rose and fell, all in a deathly silence. It was cold butchery. The pale blades sliced through ringmail as if it were silk. Will closed his eyes. Far beneath him, he heard their voices and laughter sharp as icicles.

When he found the courage to look again, a long time had passed, and the ridge below was empty.

vs

Some horde lead by a mute grandpa Darth Maul look-a-like with a "cool" name that everybody seems to know.
>>
>>85757529
Who cares? It's not as if they're spoiling a good show.
>>
File: absolute sweetie.jpg (111KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
absolute sweetie.jpg
111KB, 598x448px
>girl pulls a psychic cripple on a cart through the snow from The Wall all the way to Winterfell
>Night King and the White Walkers still sitting around twittling their thumbs beyond the wall
>>
>>85757627
Has season 8 leaked as well?
>>
>>85757124
ft, warm climate liver.

Reminder that irl humans lived through an ice age about 12,000 years ago. That one lasted roughly 10,000 years.

lrn2science before you bitch at fantasy writers cunt.
>>
>>85763453
"Good show" is subjective. Anyway, people who spoil things are severely mentally ill with untreated personality disorders, regardless of their opinion of what they're spoiling.
>>
Reminder that if "spoilers" can ruin your enjoyment of a show then it was a shit show to begin with reliant on cheap shocks and you're a pleb.
>>
>>85763442
I agree completely, leakers are literally subhuman littlefinger executed by sansa thoros dies dany dies
>>
>>85763482
Remember when Meera and Bran asked Benjen to come south with them and he said something like "The wall isn't just rocks and ice, there's powerful magic woven into it. I can't cross"? That's how dumb you are, they literally had a scene with the characters in question speaking to an undead, and you still made this post. That's how fucking unintelligent you are.
>>
>>85763612
Which then begs the question of why anyone needs to worry about the white walker at all.

Oh yeah, I know, they'll come up with some ass-pull at the last second.
>>
>>85763516
only read the season 7 leaks, Daenarys doesn't die.
the rest happens.
>>
>>85762495
Don't know if sarcasm but this movie unironically brought me to tears.
>>
File: 1463222517221.jpg (380KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1463222517221.jpg
380KB, 1024x731px
>>85763449
the WWs may not be as interesting or mysterious as they are in fatass' books, but don't talk shit about my NK
>>
Soooo is Gregor like a different kind of undead from the white walker zombies or what?
>>
>>85763561
That's probably a bit far but if you're that concerned about spoilers then you shouldn't be on /tv/. It's the worst place on the internet for spoilers. The day before TFA was released the catalog was basically a wall of Han Solo death pics.
>>
>>85763609
Who's thoros?
>>
>>85756933
Danny's dragon are gonna die, that's a given.
The scorpio foreshadowing wasn't even subtle.
>>
>>85763815
the guy that keeps coming back from death
now traveling with the hound who describes him as ''a boring cunt''
>>
>>85756554
He's antsy in the pantsy
>>
>>85763612
Wait that one throwaway line that nobody remembers is why le zombie army have been marching around for 7 seasons without crossing the wall? What's the worry if they can't cross the wall? Someone should tell Jon.
>>
>>85763853
So basically whatever.
>>
>>85757768

Remember that time it took a full season for Catelyn to walk to the Vale?
>>
>>85763853
Ah ok thanks. That's a really uninteresting storyline. As is the white walkers. As is Bran. The fantasy elements should have been kept to a minimum. They're shit. Those scenes with the little elves were near unwatchable.
>>
QUESTION
Does it need to be cold for them to work? Are they literally waiting for it to get colder? Can they physically make it colder?
>>
>>85763612
so i guess the whole zombie army is sitting right next to the wall waiting for something to happen? brilliant. what a stupid fucking story
>>
>>85764045
>Can they physically make it colder?

It's mentionned that it gets colder before a white walker appears.
Like crazy cold.
>>
>>85764044
You're not gonna like the end of the season then
it's basicly gonna be battles with snow zombies from then on out.
>>
>>85764089
Exactly. Either the zombies are walking around at a snail's pace in circles for 7 seasons, or they're just sitting around on the other side of the wall waiting for some future deus ex machina to occur that will allow them to cross. Either way, it's shitty writing.
>>
>>85763931
I thought the wall was magic. I don't think that they can just cross it whenever they want.
>>
>>85764107
I haven't liked anything in this series for years. I watch it because it's funny and I liked to participate in complaining about how shit it is. Characterisation is basically nonexistent now, nothing makes sense. Charles Dance held this show together.
>>
>>85762291
Little Caprice is going to be in GoT?

Hot fucking damn!

CAPTCHA: House BUTT
>>
>>85764045
How did Sam not freeze to death then?
>>
>>85764258
So then why are people constantly going beyond the wall and fighting with and getting slaughtered by white walkers if everyone could actually just NOT GO BEYOND THE WALL and be safe?
>>
>>85764044
I really just want to see what happens with the snow zombies, that's like the whole fucking point of the show. The very first scene was about them.
I couldn't care less about who Cersei is gonna kill next or who Danny is gonna fuck next.
>>
>>85764286
The books are good.
>>
>>85764317
Because they want to. The wall is NOT for Others and was built to keep them out not keep humans in.
>>
>>85764330
> Cersei kills her vagina with a misscariage next
> Danny fucks Jon snow next

(who is actually named Aegon and is a legit targaryen because their parents got married which you'l see in a second tower of joy flashback.)
>>
>>85764330
This. Wanting to know more about the Nights Watch and their battles against the snow zombies was why I originally watched. That and wanting to see the Starks get revenge against the Lannisters, but then they all died off anyway and that whole plotline was dropped.

And instead of focusing on important things, we got increasingly split plot threads and added storylines and suddenly we have a billion plot lines taking up time with people like Greytongue and Bronn and Brienne and Arya and Sansa and Smirkfu and all these other irrelevant characters that I don't give two shits about.
>>
>>85764428
>idk lol because we feel like it
masterful writing
>>
>>85764490
>smirkfu gets sentanced to death by sansa
and arya gets to execute the sentance.

(Bran tells sansa about smirkfu's involvment with papa neds death)
>>
>>85764428
so basically (according to leaks) jon goes beyond the wall, dany will rescue him and in the process viserion will be killed and reanimated, and then used by the night king to breach the wall. so the white walker invasion is jon and dany's fault? what a bunch of retards. i guess euron and cersei have to save the realm once again
>>
>>85757019
What they don't tell you is that he only appears when there is a huge snow storm moving to that area.

It's a classic art of war tactic.
>>
>>85764258
So what are they doing just now? As this anon said >>85764245, either they've been mistakenly walking north and in circles for the last 7 seasons or they're at the wall pissed off that they can't get passed it, in which case there's no danger anyway. It can't be both. The only ones defending the pacing of the undead super army are apologists for this shit show. Other characters are crossing the continent in the space of an episode. Maybe the marching scenes of the zombie army aren't happening at the same time as other events within episodes? Maybe they're on another timeline to other events in the series? "No!". Because we've already had the zombies interact with multiple characters who seem to have no problem covering great distances in an evening's episode.
>>
>>85764490
I'd like to see more of Arya desu, but her storyline is pretty much garbage. I thought she was gonna go on a murder rampage but she's just going home apparently. And it's taking her fucking forever. I mean Jon got to Dragonstone in no time, same with Jaimie with Highgarden.
>>
>>85764600
no he just breaks off a big hole in the wall topside, it's not the reason they can cross it i think
>>
>>85764600
Classic Indiana Jones plot, where the world would be 100% safe if Indy just fucking stays home and does nothing.
>>
>>85764600
> viserion will be killed and reanimated, and then used by the night king to breach the wall.

See that makes sense. I don't think they can breach it even now unless they just planned to ram wights at it.
>>
>>85756846
Lolwut
>>
>>85764725
giants breached the walls before.
they now have ice giants.
>>
>>85764330
The snombies are boring because of how straight forward they are. They exist to be evil and a way to end the series. The white walkers are like an insurance policy - no matter how bad and retarded the plot points and characterisation gets, there's always an undead army around the corner to end all this shit. To be fair it's worked because every aspect of GoT is just going through the motions at this point and the white walkers are a really convenient way to end it.
>>
>>85764010
But only like two episodes for Ned Stark to arrive to kings landing.
>>
File: IMG_0953.png (100KB, 317x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.png
100KB, 317x324px
>>85764600
>(according to leaks) jon goes beyond the wall

Seriously?
>>
>tfw no spin off series about Benjen's adventures in the northern wilderness
>>
File: 0201.jpg (69KB, 1362x632px) Image search: [Google]
0201.jpg
69KB, 1362x632px
>>85765056
yeah, they want to catch a zombie, jon dies again and then gets resurrected again.
>>
File: hotline king.jpg (202KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
hotline king.jpg
202KB, 702x702px
>>85765190
he doesn't die nigga he gets saved by le dragonz
>>
>Caring about spoiler
We should ban all the plebs of this board.
>>
>>85756540
>Making the white walkers humanoid was a mistake

They actually looked absolutely fabulous and astonishing in the books, instead of being walking barbed albino raisin liches.

Beautiful looking villains are the absolute best.
>>
Why would you want to "catch" a zombie? What would that achieve, and how would you ever plan to do that when they all move as a massive horde?
>>
File: 1469452325799.jpg (293KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
1469452325799.jpg
293KB, 800x569px
BY THE WAY: does any of you think this girl is really dead
>>
>>85765467
they actually do it cause YASS QUEEN saves them from the horde after they capture a zombie... according to the leaks, lets hope its all bullshit, but they were 100% correct until now
>>
>>85764912
I still hope there's something more to them than straight up evil.
Maybe they've been partying for the last 5000 years and they ran out of Dornish wine.
>>
>>85765404
If we banned all plebs from /tv/ then GoT would never be discussed here.
>>
>>85765556
If we banned all mods from /tv/ it would still be about feet and waifus.
>>
>>85764777
Nothing in this show makes sense

What the fuck
Ĺp
>>
>>85765980
>dude just enjoy it lmao stop thinking nerd xDD
>>
>>85765467
They want to catch one to demonstrate that they are real and can only be killed with dragonglass.
>>
Does TV talk about movies to potential love interests?
>>
>>85765432
This.
The books make them seem more elvish than ice zombie.
>>
>>85766045
interesting, in my mind the modern nerd was a numale nice guy liberal, i was under the impression that the "arrogant smug nerd" type is a dying breed. guess shes just too sensitive
>>
>>85756841
>Or is he just hurrrrr I'm le ebin evil and I will kill everyone

Yep. He was also created by the showrunners not the author because their braindead audience needs a Voldemort / Sauron tier bad guy.
>>
>>85763612

They won't attack the Wall. They're heading to Eastwatch to freeze the sea and walk around it.
>>
>>85766031
But Jon already knows that and she's already given him permission to mine the dragon glass. Seems like an extremely contrived way of them breaching the wall and putting Jon in harms way.
>>
>>85766497
>Seems like an extremely contrived way of them breaching the wall and putting Jon in harms way
its called shitty writing
>>
File: reading_got.jpg (46KB, 758x891px) Image search: [Google]
reading_got.jpg
46KB, 758x891px
>>85756492
>>
>>85756929
would be an awful shame if Drogon was killed by the night king, risen back as a wight and burned the wall down
>>
>>85764010
Not true.
Ep 1-2: Cat in Winterfell
Ep 3: in King's Landing
Ep 4: some tavern
Ep 5-7 the Eyrie
Ep 8: Robb's camp
Ep 9: The Twins
Ep 10: Some camp south of the twins.

They teleported just asuch in season 1.
>>
>>85763771
I mean, I've gone this long without having season 3 of Fargo spoiled.

now to leave the board until I finish it later tonight
>>
>>85766497
Jon knows but cersei and dany won't believe him unless he provides some kind of proof.
>>
File: 1472154709666.jpg (4MB, 3506x5017px) Image search: [Google]
1472154709666.jpg
4MB, 3506x5017px
>>85766562
>>
>>85756492
>fighting in the South when he knows if he waits the battle will come to him

That'd be stupid. They probably don't fight as well in the warm climate, so they will just hang out until it gets colder.
>>
>>85766984
>but cersei and dany won't believe him unless

Why? Danny has already seen plenty of magical shit in her short life. She has three fucking dragons and can't be harmed by fire. Zombies is hardly a leap from the stuff she's already seen.
>>
>Night king´s keikaku involves reviving stannis and setting him upon the iron
Will he get away with it bros?
>>
>>85757189
This is the best way this series could end
>>
>>85756492
According to the leaks Viserion
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.