[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>>
He killed millions.
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>huh what i cant hear what he's saying? what? my earpiece isnt working can we switch it out?
do the same for the replacement; by the time it's done the joke would have died
>>
>slowly leans to a side
>holds microphone close to ass
>*farts*
>>
>THIS BTFOS THE TV
>>
>>85755327
Did no one screencap the Tom Cruise version?
>>
>>85755458
If he could maintain a pokerface yes.
>>
>>85755458
All he had to do was laugh at himself. He did the opposite of that he by looking like an assblasted autist and cancelling all his publicity interviews.
>>
>>85755327
I didn't watch the video, too scared. Did she just say straight up mean stuff or were they dumb sayings that prompted him to lose weight coincidentally?
>>
File: terror.jpg (175KB, 513x581px) Image search: [Google]
terror.jpg
175KB, 513x581px
>I hear you like being sodomized quite often, HAHAH. OMG, I destroyed you.
>>
Why are girls so mean?
>>
File: Bargain bin Ratajkowski.jpg (83KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
Bargain bin Ratajkowski.jpg
83KB, 880x586px
>>85755644
It wouldn't have worked because he was totally buying into it smiling when she was leading him on.

>Offical Jonah replies POWER RANKINGS
1. "A threeway with a couple of older, wealthy men you hardly know, isn't that how you landed this job?"
2. "Because I'm jewish right?"
3. *Gesture towards headpiece* "It cut out, can I get another one, what did I miss?"

Nothing else is viable. Not laughing it off, or spiteful retort. It will just make you look pathetic.
>>
>>85755930
It's too bad Jonah doesn't have a time machine
>>
>>85755648
Nah, she sets him up by making him think she has the hots for him, then twists it around for a laugh. Basically, she makes it sound like she wants to get it on with him, but she's actually talking about two hunkier dudes that starred alongside him. It's a little mean, but it says a lot about Jonah's insecurities that he couldn't just laugh it off.

Also, the girl is drop dead gorgeous, so he should have known something was up the moment she acted interested.
>>
File: hugh.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>85755990
It was funny because you can see the moment Jonah starts melting like a snowflake.
>>
>>85756175
Yeah that's what made the scenario impossible.

He so bought into it. He was like "hell yeah", I'm a moviestar, u wanna fuck me I know" and his expression revealed it too. It was a dirty, ruthless bait-and-switch. He never saw it coming.
>>
>>85755930
>"Because I'm jewish right?"
Because you're fat.
>>
>Now why would you that?
>No, why would you do that.
>Im here answering your questions, letting you interview me and you go and do something like that
>youre a jerk
>no, youre a total jerk
>you owe me an apology
>no no dont run away. You cant run away from your mistakes
>>
>>85755930
Shes actually not atttactive. Look at her face shes pretty old
>>
>>85755930
>"official power rankings"
>nothing over 9000
>>
File: IMG_4143.jpg (20KB, 236x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4143.jpg
20KB, 236x165px
>Just like when you report the weather; it isn't happening.
>throws ear piece in the trannys face
>>
>>85756248
This only makes Jonah even more stupid. Why would that qt hit on him in the first place? Didn't that cross his mind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.