[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm legit depressed what the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1501604308330.jpg (101KB, 869x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501604308330.jpg
101KB, 869x1080px
I'm legit depressed
what the fuck?
>>
>>85755316
Chaosh is a laddah
>>
>>85755316
>successfully dodges and weaves his way through chaotic politics, slowly increasing his power and status
>meets Sansa
>suddenly turns into a retard
>just stands out in the shadows eye-raping her
>does nothing to prevent himself from being killed
BRAVO DAN AND DABID
>>
>>85755316

so if they have one script, they have all of them right?
i don't see any other reason to leak only one script out of a TB of media.
>>
>>85755410
Why is he even at Winterfell? Nobody wants him there. He should have fucked off back to his whore house in King's Landing long ago
>>
>>85755514
This came out ages ago
>>
>>85755514
this was leaked earlier, i think last fall
>>
Where are you finding these scripts?
>>
Sansa's brother Bran is magic and can see the past where Littlefinger betrays their father Ned to Geoffrey.

Theres no escaping magic bullshit and Littlefinger falls victim to it.
>>
>>85755697
You just have to send letter to Dabid how much you love and adore their work. They will send you few random pages from script in return
>>
>>85755571
This
Why the fuck hasn't he gone back to the Vale or anywhere else?
>>
LF will still be around though because arya is going to take his face
>>
>>85755571

He wants Sansa's puss-puss.
>>
>Littlefinger in seasons 1-4 = player in the shadows, manipulating all of the lords of westeros into conflict with each other so that he may rise in power from the chaos that ensues as a result, is responsible for almost all the events that happen in the series, an enigma whose moves nobody can predict
>Littlefinger in season 5-7 = throw away all of your valuable assets, abandon all of your plans, "I LUV SHANSHA, I WANNA STICK MAH PEE PEE IN SHANSA'S ARSH", skulk about Winterfell waiting to be killed off because D&D don't know what to do with your character
>>
>>85755910
Every character is retarded now
There's not one character left on the show doing anything remotely called "clever"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.