[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, bear with me /tv/. I have an animated show pitch that i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: offer an idea.png (231KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
offer an idea.png
231KB, 800x450px
Ok, bear with me /tv/. I have an animated show pitch that i want to share with you fully. I have it in one concise document. Would please hear me out?
>>
File: pitchtherightidea-featured.jpg (74KB, 1920x660px) Image search: [Google]
pitchtherightidea-featured.jpg
74KB, 1920x660px
i legitimately need judges. I don't know how to upload Microsoft word document though
>>
or i can slowly release on it here
>>
PLEASE. Someone promise me they'll read what i post.
>>
PLEASE.
>>
/TV/
>>
>>85755037
dude just give us a taste and somebody will let you know if it is good or if it's shit. since you're so self-conscious, i'm betting it's the latter.
>>
>>85755751
kk thank you! one sec ill post it in parts.
>>
Show Bio:
Divided We Stand is a show about a high school derelict and his two buddies in the bipartisan state of Solpol.
The point of the show is to satirically depict a hyper tribal society to the extreme. A society of peculiar, extreme, and misinformed perspectives. The main character David and his parents are the rare voices of reason, and perhaps the only “normal” people in the whole state, with David’s friends being along those lines.
>>
>>85755812
One side of town will be a very weird quasi communist/futuristic society while the other half will be very weird quasi Amish/western (rural) ungoverned society (with the exception of private justice department). The history of how this state came to be happened long ago, national leaders of a single earthly nation came together to devise a plan of extreme measures to better secure the civil prosperity of their nations. What they did is they removed all political disturbances from various sectors and isolated them on some foreign large state/island. Ironically, an unforeseen cataclysmic event changes the entire structure of the earth destroying almost of the earths inhabitants, however the isolated state was the only land unharmed. The occupants of the new state were diverse, and many enemies of each other. However, due to their situation they made a deal to cooperate for survival, dividing the state into two working districts. That is how it came to be in the current era, while both sectors strongly disassociate with each other, it is never to the point of real division or segregation. Basically like family quarrels.
Episodes engage in social, institutional, political conflicts, etc. contemporary renditions of biblical narratives will also come to play
>>
>>85755849
Characters:
David (Main), Brutus (Bogartian), and Malac (Eastwoodite) (short for Malachi), are all contributors to their school paper, their High School is called New Trawl (Neutral) High. Susan, their head editor, has a biased against them and never chooses to run their specific stories and rather weaker stories from someone else, seeing as that she has an issue with all three of them. All three of them have separate backgrounds. David’s dad (Bogartian) is an atheist and his mom (Eastwoodite) is super religious, however they have a healthy loving respectful relationship, but run into sporadic conflicts in the home. While his mom and dad love and respect each other’s differences, in private they will bash each other’s ideologies. The show will revolve around David and his balanced lifestyle versus the extreme lifestyle of the opposing districts. David comes from a unique family and because that he is impartial to any custom, instead living according to his own perspective, which he is actually trying to form, he looks for the truth in everything.
>>
>>85755877
The setting:
Damascusonia/Solpol is an evenly split political town, each comprised of aggressive gang members like Capulets and Montagues, one side of town called Bogart, the other Eastwood. The state motto is paradoxical, “divided we stand”, a state rooted in conflict and division. The high school funny enough is located at the perfect center of it. Each side of the school is literally flowered with signs of right and left propaganda, the topic changing every week.

The left side of town looks like some toned down version of futurama (no aliens...yet) and the right side an advanced version of the Old West.
The left side has multiple weird religions with seemingly no sense of gravity or solemnity. While the right side has thousands upon thousands of different denominations of Ancient Religions (Eastern and Western) all judgmental and vindictive of each other.

Even though this a free society, there still is division and designation for clarity. People of the town where badges bearing the letter B (Borgatian) or E (Eastwoodite). David is a son of both, so he bears both, BE. “to be or not to be, that is the question.”
>>
>>85755914
Bogart (Left Sector): Metropolis, Ultra modern/futuristic attire, weird cults (flying spaghetti monster, unicorn worshipers, barney worshipers, Fema-Nazis (aggressive skin head women with pink swatikas))etc.

Eastwood (Right Sector): Village/town/agrarian/wild, Amish/Old West/archaic type attire, numerous ancient churches, seems simple almost regressive but they have things like fridges, tv’s, computers, which are shipped from Bogart in exchange for agriculture, animals, resources etc.

Divided We Stand is a show essentially a show about an island/state comprised of cooperating radicals, a paradoxical society isolated in and of itself, operating under the normality of the chaotic and peaceful nature of division.
>>
REMEMBER this show is animated! Can stretch the imagination FAR for this!
>>
...say...something /tv/...
>>
>>85756627
...please?
>>
PLEASE TV FOR FUCK SAKES!
>>
>>85756627
>>85756826
>>85757093
IT's fucking shit
Did you just finish highschool?
>>
>>85755037
nah, im good, senpai
>>
>>85757172
>>85757227
oh alright thanks guys.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.