[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I say penis, you say parker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: DBcRWaAVwAATdJ-.jpg (63KB, 1200x567px) Image search: [Google]
DBcRWaAVwAATdJ-.jpg
63KB, 1200x567px
When I say penis, you say parker
>>
>flash Thompson that is physically weaker and less smart than peter

Reminder this flopped
>>
>>85755061
Flash was always physically weaker and less smart. Are you forgetting that Peter has super strength and is a genius?
>>
>>85755061
That has literally always been the case. Only difference is flash always looked stronger in the comics
>>
>>85754991

i liked that they made Flash more of a verbal bully than a physical bully because that's just stupid with peter having super strength.
>>
>When he passes next to Peter and you see he's shorter
I laughed at loud
>>
>>85755110
>>85755143
>>85755555

Flash is an integral character that bullies Peter before he gets super powers. Since this movie fast forwarded through the opening narratives so we could have....??? Never mind, you're probably all dumb brown people.
>>
>>85755599
The motivations for Spiderman in Homecoming(Wanting to become an Avenger because he thinks it would be cool) is completely different than his motivations in the comics and other movies(primarily grief and guilt of Ben's death).

It makes sense to change the setting of the school and the other characters to better suit the new spiderman.
>>
>>85755722

What if, brace yourself, those changes were bad and made for a lackluster story?
>>
>>85755857
>what if

it didn't though.

would have been much worse if they just did the same shit for the third time in 15 years.
>>
>>85755857
Well that's like, your opinion, anon. I thought it was nice change of pace from having to sit through the origin story again.
>>
>>85755933
>>85755960

I guess the majority of people disagree with you because the movie is a box office flop. Acquire taste.
>>
>>85755555
That was the point, he couldn't fight back because people would notice
>>
>>85756099
Yeah, we should all become more sophisticated and watch more box office hits like the Emoji Movie.
>>
>>85756099
you know it doesn't matter how many times you say it's a flop and bang on the table, it won't make it true.
>>
>>85755555
He's not even a bully, he just called him by a childish name. If anything, Peter is the one tormenting Flash by kicking him off the quiz team.

>>85755722
What's the point of even including Flash as a character if they skip the origin story and render him a useless character?
>>
>>85756246

They're dumb brown people/shills. It's futile.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.