[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STEADY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: oconnel.jpg (185KB, 1840x763px) Image search: [Google]
oconnel.jpg
185KB, 1840x763px
is there a single action adventure movie that can even come close to the mummy (1999)
>>
George of the jungle
>>
The Mummy Returns
>>
>>85754895
The Mummy is one of my favourite movies of all time.

2nd was okay, 3rd one was shit.

It's got the adventure, slight cheese to the humour and a great setting.
>>
>>85755075
It was my favorite movie growing up, I thought I'd grow out of it but its aged very well.
>>
>>85754895
what was the secret of the Mummy, because it certainly wasn't the director.
Was it the writers?
>>
>>85754895
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
>>
>>85754895
sit down
>>
>>85755146
Exactly, I used to watch it with my sister and my cat to keep away the Mummy when i was younger. I was probably about 7 or 8.

I could sit and watch it right now, it's great.

>>85755194
WINSTON! PEDAL FASTER!
>>
File: tumblr_m6tdqa2KDi1qis6pso2_1280.jpg (119KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6tdqa2KDi1qis6pso2_1280.jpg
119KB, 1280x536px
>>85755075
>2nd was okay
Fuck off if you are gonna cry about the Rock's CGI. That movie is just as fun as the first.

Of course we pretend the 3rd one never happened.

I have very fond memories of my parents taking me to see this at the drive-thru cinema alongside The Emperor's New Groove
>>
>>85755483
No... i wasn't going to cry about the Rock's CGI, i didn't care about that, it was more that it just couldn't stand up to the first. I never said it was bad, i still love it. It just wasn't quite the first.
>>
The Mummy is firmly in my list of movies I'd be willing to watch at pretty much any moment. And while 2 wasn't quite as good, it was close enough, and a lot of fun.

It's not high art and it doesn't need to be
>>
Here's a question. Do you think that a movie like the mummy made today would feel quippy and manufactured? What is it about the original that makes it feel so genuine?
>>
>>85756283
the actors don't look like models (evelyn was hot
but not in a megan fox way that every main girl has to be now)and are actually likeable
>>
The Mummy 1999 is classic. Returns is absolute shlock and the China one was pure garbage.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>85755483
>defending this garbage
>>
>>85756473

what ps2 game is this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.