[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The extra that saved film BRAVO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: nolan.jpg (32KB, 330x318px) Image search: [Google]
nolan.jpg
32KB, 330x318px
The extra that saved film
BRAVO
>>
what happened here you son of a bitch
>>
>>85753111
Did they cut out part of that scene so you couldn't see him? I remember him in the trailer but didn't notice him in the film. I watched it in 70mm IMAX so it didn't have anything to do with aspect cutting him off.
>>
>>85753111
What Did he do to save it?
>>
>>85753378
He was there, it was early in the film, during one of the first BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMM sound effect scenes
>>
File: IMG_5673.jpg (71KB, 1332x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5673.jpg
71KB, 1332x559px
he's on me!
>>
>>85753719
:^>
>>
>>85753111
I was looking out for him and he only shows up in the beginning
>>
>>85753378
They cut it short in the movie.
>>
Remember how hard /tv/ was shitting on this movie when the teaser dropped, and pretty much all the way up until it released to 100% RT?

Never even saw an apology thread since then.
>>
>>85753719
You either die crashing a plane or live long enough to pilot one
>>
File: Bravo 2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo 2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
The extras in nolan films have always been funny
>>
I'll be useful sir
>>
File: 1500859174465.jpg (285KB, 1125x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1500859174465.jpg
285KB, 1125x1252px
He didn't fly so good
>>
File: ImOnHim.jpg (29KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
ImOnHim.jpg
29KB, 590x350px
>>85753719
I'm on him
>>
This film was fucking amazing. Never thought someone could innovate the WW2 genre.

Fuck the cunts who complain about the plot and characters they just want saving private ryan with Brits.
>>
Can someone explain the meme here please
>>
>>85755505
cc
>>
Christopher Nolan's new movie gets high marks from one of the world's foremost experts on the evacuation of Dunkirk.

GQ: So let's get into it: what did you think of the movie?
Michael Korda: I was very, very impressed by the film, I have to say. I suppose it would be possible, if I really put my mind to it, to nitpick about certain things. But they really would be such small things. I did not find that there were many things that were wrong. At no point did I say, "Well, that just looks totally wrong and doesn't correspond to anything that happened."

How does Dunkirk shape up against other war movies?
[Christopher Nolan] clearly did not want to do a slightly artificial docudrama like Saving Private Ryan. So he doesn't set up a fictional story, there's no central character or narrative to it, and I think that was a very courageous and the correct decision to make. The characters of the film are composite characters. The Kenneth Branagh character is an amalgamation of several naval people who were on the beach and speaks for the general situation at the time.

http://www.gq.com/story/dunkirk-according-to-a-dunkirk-historian
>>
>>85756340
when the trailer came out everyone this one extra looked like he was smiling and everyone called nolan a hack. turns out this scene only had a few seconds in the film
>>
>>85756853
Sums up /TV pretty well
Morons
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.