[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the Empire/First Order/Republic hate peripheral vision?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Well?
>>
Roger, Roger
>>
Because they like having heads.

Also, those helmets have all sorts of sensors in them that they see better with the helmets on then off.
>>
Prequels had best looking clone troopers, especially episode 3
>>
God that fucking FO helmet looks disgusting
>>
because the film "star wars" was a space fantasy movie made for little kids where a wizard teaches a young orphan boy how to use magic to fight the evil emperor and his black knight henchman
>>
File: Fives.png (191KB, 428x445px) Image search: [Google]
Fives.png
191KB, 428x445px
>>85752364
Cartoons had the best troopers of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnwXu0ZpySY
>>
File: Clone_Troopers_Phase_II.jpg (64KB, 700x277px) Image search: [Google]
Clone_Troopers_Phase_II.jpg
64KB, 700x277px
Why was it that the Clone troopers were the best army ever but the moment they became Storm Troopers they managed to become almost as shit tier as droids?
>>
>>85752668
Clone troopers =/= Storm troopers
>>
>>85752752
Most of the original Storm Troopers were clones.
>>
>>85752787
Its been like 18 years so most of the original clones are now dead. There was also something to do with degeneration iirc but im not sure
>>
>>85752787
No, they weren't. They were all decommissioned when the Empire took over.
>>
>>85752787
By the time ANH took place, those clones were phased out. They were grown at an accelerated rate so they aged faster.
>>
>the mouth expands over time
>the First order trooper is grinning from ear to ear
Why is FO so smug?
>>
>>85752314

There's actually canonical references to these helmets being shit and making shit harder to do. It's kind of annoying how impractical and fucking stupid most of the tech in star wars is, but no one can change it now because our lord and savior George Lucas and co designed it.

Like wtf is with datapads man. Imagine everytime you got new orders or a new email or whatever the fuck, some moron in a shitty helmet brings you an entirely new ipad.

Too many tech fails to even list.
>>
>>85752369
It honestly looks like a natural progression. I hated TFO overal but the storm troopers were the one design they didn't fuck up
>>
>>85753754
>t. Disneyshill
>>
>>85753092
>ties have no peripheral vision
>republic /rebelpilots have no space suits
>fucking white armor for evey situation
>star Destroyer armament is all over the place, only way for it to shoot all its guns at something is for it to be under it.
>>
>>85752178
I guess for the same reason medieval knights hated it.

protection

However it seems their armor never blocks blaster shots so who cares?
>>
>>85752178
I'm more interested as to why nearly everyone in that stupid universe fires their weapons from the hip at all times.
>>
All i ever wanted was a 501st legion movie

But now we know that shit ain't gonna happen

Since rogue one fucked over their canon with fan fiction tier garbage

Would have loved to have seen rebel scum get BTFO by the 501st and sucked into space attempting to steal the DS plans from polis massa
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.