[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: when.jpg (63KB, 1000x427px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
63KB, 1000x427px
never ever
>>
Good. Eastwood stopped doing westerns 25 years ago. It's just sad seeing old farts doing the thing they were good at when they were young. Fuck The Last Stand and The Expendables and all that fucking garbage.
>>
>>85752060
We already got Old Flabby Terminator, I don't think there's much left to desecrate.
>>
>>85752060
How about fuck YOU.
>>
>>85752023
Damn, that movie is still genuinely great.
>>
File: Pepe_graphic.png (94KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_graphic.png
94KB, 596x595px
>>85752023
>his Mexican son will never star as his bastard who saves Conan from the intrigues of his weak legitimate children
>>
>>85752714
It was back when movies weren't so up their own ass with how serious they are while never respecting the characters motives. Most characters these days are just plot devices. Most stories are too assured of their own seriousness to make light of the circumstances of the characters. The 2000's till now is genuinely the worst time possible for movies. 20 years of wall to wall shit.
>>
File: 1501250950605.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1501250950605.png
18KB, 509x411px
>normies will forever write off Conan as a dumb fantasy movie
>>
>>85752023
Why does this classic only have a 6.9/10 on IMDb?
>>
>>85753174
Because normies don't understand the riddle of steel, let alone have an answer for it.
>>
>>85753174
See
>>85752951
If you don't understand the Nietzschean themes behind it you'll probably just see it as a dumb fantasy flick with hokey acting.

I'd say Excalibur suffers the same fate. I think in terms of its narrative and aesthetic progression it's one of the best uses of film as a medium ever, but normies see the hammy acting in the first act and assume the whole movie is like that, not understanding that it's deliberate.
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1024x649px
>>
>>85753384
excalibur is way worse than Conan
>>
>>85752023
Unless Milius magically recovers and gets freedom to do what he wants with the film, it's better if stays a neverever forever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.