[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie really struck a cord. Maybe not so much the petty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This movie really struck a cord. Maybe not so much the petty ginger drama but the alt story with the murders, the clumsiness of Tony's pointless death was probably the most striking part. Thoughts?
>>
Tom Ford is a literal genius who makes kino in his free time for fun.
>>
>>85751093
it's shit
>>
I really liked it. Probably my moty.

Really well put together, really nice atmosphere.
>>
It was great except for the first 5 minutes and the random jump scare.
>>
>>85751356
>the first 5 minutes and the random jump scare.

pleb desu
>>
>>85751093
>probably the only time Amy Adams plays a cheater
>>
>>85751093
It was boring. But pretty to look at.
>>
>>85751446
I can agree with it being pretty to look at in some aspects, much like her art gallery. It was more appreciating the philosophical ramifications than it was getting personally invested in the plot imho. The murders were pretty shocking though.
>>
>>85751093
Is he telling his ex-wife in a novel "it would have been better if this happened to us?"
>>
>>85751093
>nocturnal animals
>Is not about animals
sigh
>>
>>85751663
No it's him showing her how real art affects people and that she is just a fake.
>>
Tom Ford wanted to make 2 movies with the book story being an independent movie.

It endend making both together tho
>>
>>85751854
wholesome post
>>
>>85751663

No, he is telling her, in the form of a novel what she did to him.
>>
>>85751093
Tony screaming after Bobby shot one of the suspects really got to me. I felt like I was watching a real person cut loose.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.