[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /tv/ think of Ryan Gosling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0748.jpg (19KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
19KB, 214x317px
>>
>>85749658
Nice Guys is one of his best roles ever because it lets him emote
>>
>>85749708
I thought nice guys was shit
not funny in the least
>>
>>85749762
tits or gtfo
>>
File: ryan gosling rape face.png (54KB, 936x889px) Image search: [Google]
ryan gosling rape face.png
54KB, 936x889px
>>85749658
>>
>>85749658
There is something very peculiar about his shoulder to hip ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI0yvws0yhc
>>
He's the Will Smith of our generation because he can only play himself.
>>
He was good in The Big Short
>>
I saw him first in Young Hercules. It kind of ruined him for me.
>>
He needs to go back to directing. Lost River was kino.
>>
File: IMG_3355.jpg (22KB, 320x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3355.jpg
22KB, 320x459px
I bazinga
>>
>>85749658
he's a real human bean and a real hero
>>
He looks moonfaced retarded. Like a irl Dougie Jones.
>>
>>85749658
he's cool, but he's not tough you know?
>>
>>85749762
im on the fence about the film, but goslings performance was good
>>
he's just a wholesome guy
>>
New Brad Pitt. Always plays the same role but is popular and smart enough to pick really good scripts so his movies are generally good.
>>
>>85749936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfpC-HZC3Cg
>>
>>85749843
Sweet link to videos of a schyzophrenic person who makes alt accounts to comment on his own videos.
>>
stick to goosebumps you pompous fuck, leave acting to gyllenhal
>>
>>85750109
She was great in Secretary.
>>
>>85750109
>it's a Jake has trouble remembering his lines so he talks slowly and with an intensity that comes off as deep somehow to the people watching him struggle with his own mental ineptitude episode
>>
>>85750333
or maybe he just picks a certain type of character over and over again
it's not about him sounding deep, most of his characters just put people on edge
>>
>>85750063
>Always plays the same role
>Nice guys
>Drive
>Lars and the real girl
>The notebook
>United states of leland
>Half Nelson
>The believer
Yep, totally the same role...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.