[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do contrarians hate this movie so much? Its refreshing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Suicide Squad.jpg (45KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Squad.jpg
45KB, 279x402px
Why do contrarians hate this movie so much?

Its refreshing to have a cape movie where the characters are dynamic.
>>
>>85748682
There were characters in there?
>>
>>85748682

It's ok, but the star wank really ruined it, particularly Robbie and Smoth.

>Harley arranges her own escape via the Joker which involves him and his cronies shooting at everyone that isn't her
>rest of the skwad is literally cheering for her to get away and leave them stuck with bombs in their heads, Willshot even choosing to miss on purpose
>everybody hugs and kisses her when she survives the chopper being shot down
>>
>>85748682
I got bored when the mexican guy changed into the thing and started fighting that witches brother.

The movie was a shitshow from start to finish.

I dunno if it did well or not but if it did, it did for the same reasons transformers did.
>>
>>85748928
So you got bored almost at the very end of the movie? That means you were entertained for 95% of the movie.
>>
File: Kinography.png (552KB, 1063x434px) Image search: [Google]
Kinography.png
552KB, 1063x434px
>>85748682
If only Harley and Joker were the main stars then this would be a masterpiece
>>
>>85748928
>I got bored when the mexican guy changed into the thing and started fighting that witches brother.
Movie should have been centered around the Joker leaving traps around the city and the Squad have to disarm them.
>>
you don't have to be contrarian to realize that DC is just shit
>>
Haven't seen this flick yet but I think people are being way harsh with the criticism. It cannot be that bad.
>>
>>85749128
Imagine if the Joker was never in any trailers like there was never even a rumor he was there or that Leto was cast and then we got that scene of him breaking Harley out at the end, it would've been great.

Instead we're told Joker literally runs Gotham's underworld and Batman is chill with that and of what sounds like hours of Jared Joker footage some of the worst parts that don't even make him look cool sans the one I mentioned.
>>
>>85749286
The original cut where he's lying naked with a bottle of alcohol in that gun room because he uses alcohol to drone out his thoughts sounded good.

Fuck you WB

I do not give a shit about Justice League or the DCEU. I only cared about Harley and Joker and WB have fucked them up
>>
It's literally one of the worst capeshit movies of all time.
>>
>>85749225
Oh yes, yes it can. See for yourself. Literally every two minutes a new song starts playing, especially in the first hour or so.
It looks like it could've been good but the editing is just so bad that even normies noticed it, especially during Harley and Joker in club scene and batman chase scene.
And I really wanted to like it, they should've focused more on Joker and Harley.
>>
>>85749387
>It looks like it could've been good but the editing is just so bad
So blame the editing not the movie!
>>
>>85748682

Slightly off topic which is worse Snyders filmmaking or his parenting?
>>
>>85749190
>liking marvel
>>
>>85749461
Film making.

His daughter was just trying to save theatre-goers from sitting through and piece of garbage and then dealing with its fallout from Snyder apologists for the next decade.
>>
>>85749513
>thinking only in binary

brainlet
>>
>>85749432
The editing is the movie.
The editing made it what we saw.
>>
>>85749673
Which is why you should search up fan edits on youtube that improve it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.