[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eat fast food >Get fat Wow, what a great documentary!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Super_Size_Me.jpg (38KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Size_Me.jpg
38KB, 400x579px
>Eat fast food
>Get fat
Wow, what a great documentary!
>>
>eat more calories than you burn
>gain weight
wtf!
>>
>morbidly obese scooter jockies will post in this thread and defend mcdonalds
>>
>>85748210
This documentary triggers leftist fatties so hard.
>ITS MUH GENETICS
No you're just lazy as fuck
>>
>>85748210
>consume more energy than you require
>body starts storing excess energy in the form of fat
Holy shit! McDonalds can't get away with this!
>>
>>85748326
What? This guy proved it wasn't genetics, though.
What he did prove was
>eat too much
>put on weight
Leftist fatties like this movie because it tells them it isn't their fault they're lazy pieces of shit: corporations forced me to buy their products, you see.
>>
File: HI.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
HI.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
HI! BILLY MAYS HERE AND I'M GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO GET FAT FAST!

THAT'S RIGHT! FAST FAT! WITH THIS ONE SIMPLE MCDONALDS TRICK!

I'M HERE TO TELL YOU, YES YOU! JUST WHY YOU SHOULD EAT AT MCDONALDS

ONLY CHAMPS EAT AT MCDONALDS. GET FAST FAT, NOW!

£49.95

NOW IN THREE EASY PAYMENTS
>>
>>85748383
>This guy proved it wasn't genetics
... yes, that is why it upsets leftist fatties who say it is their genetics, not poor diet and lack of activity

silly
>>
>>85748396
And then lose the weight by doing mountains of cocaine.
>>
File: THATS RIGHT.jpg (32KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
THATS RIGHT.jpg
32KB, 250x249px
>>85748480
THAT'S RIGHT ANON!

THAT'S THE SECOND PRODUCT WE HAVE AVAILABLE TODAY!

DID YOU GAIN TOO MUCH WEIGHT? DID YOU GORGE TOO MUCH ON THOSE DELICIOUS FRIES?!

NO WORRIES!

NOW WE HAVE COCAINE!

ONLY $499.95

NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE EASY PAYMENTS
>>
File: I GUESS SO.jpg (17KB, 220x218px) Image search: [Google]
I GUESS SO.jpg
17KB, 220x218px
DID YOU ENJOY THAT COCAINE TOO MUCH!?

AND NOW YOU WANNA DRIVE A FAST CAR?!

WELL WE FUCKIN' GOT EM!

OKAY IT'S SOMET LIKE

€49999.95

THREE. EASY. PAYMENTS.
>>
>>85748210
My experience is:
>eat fast food
>lose weight

Because this: >>85748247
Eat less calories than you need and it is no problem.
>>
ITT: People who never watched the documentary
>>
>>85748383
>Leftist fatties like this movie because it tells them it isn't their fault they're lazy pieces of shit: corporations forced me to buy their products, you see.

YEP.

In college I knew a big fat lefty who loved McDonalds and also loved this movie.

"It's duh corporations' fault I'm fat!"

He didn't have the self-control to reduce his diet and literally wanted the government to regulate what McDonalds was allowed to feed him.

He mentioned Super Size Me once and I joked "Oh yeah, the movie that discovered--WOW--that fast food can be unhealthy! Woulda thunk it? I sure needed a movie to make me smart and tell me that" and he gave me the meanest stink eye.
>>
This was such a stupid fucking documentary.

Its not even that he ate fast food daily. He ate a SHIT load of fast food daily.

He went to McDonalds 3 times a day, ordered multiple meals during each session, and supersized all of them. So fucking stupid.

If he at least kept it reasonable in the amount of food he ordered it could have been interesting, but no he just stuffed his face with food until he couldn't eat anymore.

You're going to get fat no matter what you eat if you eat that amount of food.
>>
>>85748978
the documentary should have been about shitty school food

that would have been much more interesting and revealing since most kids are forced to eat that
>>
>>85749273
Depends on the school I suppose.
>>
it wasn't just about getting fat. all americans are fat. it was about all the other effects.
>>
>>85748210
>t.kiddo
This seems like a stupid, laughable concept because of the documentary's affect on society. Eating fast food regularly was pretty common.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.