[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is his career over for playing this role?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Joffrey.jpg (54KB, 366x528px) Image search: [Google]
Joffrey.jpg
54KB, 366x528px
Is his career over for playing this role?
>>
>>85746229
no, he may play other roles in which he is an evil little CUNT
>>
He quit acting after this role
I don't think he wants fame
>>
Maybe
Dumbfuck GOT fans assault him in real life over his character
>>
>>85746229
He actually said he was gonna just use the GoT movie to comfortably move into academia and pursue a career he actually cares about. Forgot what he said it was though. Something mathy I think.
>>
>>85746293
Good
>>
He will be playing DRUMPF in post-impechment biopic ;)
>>
This kid is a better actor than dany, Jon snow, arya, and sansa combined. Why did that pick such shit actors for the characters they knew were going to live.
>>
>>85746229
>Only one year younger than me.
>Looked like a twink during all GOT
Damn I felt like he was a 14 years old actor in season 1 but he was already 18
>>
He doesn't want to do acting. He said he's going to study some ancient shit and wants a PhD or something
>>
>>85747081
Also he does a great English accent
>>
>>85747081
he went back on that.
He is managing (and acting in ?) a theater troupe.
Guess the GOT fame really fucked him up he had to go works in a field he knew he would never encounter any got fan : Theater
>>
>>85746293
This smells like bull manure
>>
>>85746229
Why would he even do that lol wasnt his almost a main character in the first 3 seasons or so?
>>
>>85746229
I suppose he recognized that any attempt to break out into another role after this one would just get him typecast. Better to use the money he made to engage in small tier acting roles and a career path where he can do what he wants.
>>
File: 1349632930288.jpg (12KB, 245x318px) Image search: [Google]
1349632930288.jpg
12KB, 245x318px
>watching got
>old characters are brought up
>remember how much better characters they were
>>
how much would he have made in his 3 or 4 seasons of GoT?
>>
>>85747209
There are people who are greatly autistic and cannot differentiate between a character and an actor. There is no doubt in my mind he receives shit from them.
>>
If anyone were to make a movie about the youth of a decadent Roman Emperor, he would be the first one people would think of.

Look at a statue of Caligula
>>
>>85747493
True, but he didn't get attacked at all. He wanted to pursue his degree and be someone of actual worth.
>>
He really fucking owned that role. Not only was he the best child actor in GoT, he was one of the top actors in it period.
>>
>>85746229
He hates the fame and business alot and spent all his time at his oxford appearance deriding it.

I think he could jump back in whenever he wants though. He was one of the best actors/characters.
>>
>>85747113
If he really wanted that, he should be a lit major.
>>
>>85747684
Since he is Irish he probably plays Beckett's best
I doubt normies goes out to see Beckett.
In fact I did see some of his works and everytime I was the youngest, by far, in the room.
Even my father was a youngling compared to the other people present.
60 years old felt like the median age
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.