[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /tv/ think of Rooney Mara?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0747.jpg (20KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
20KB, 214x317px
>>
inb4 le ebin lego maymay :^)
>>
Joaquin laying the pipe on this bitch.
>>
I prefer Kate.
>>
Best girl tbqh, not even memeing you
>>
>>85744853
as it should be
>>
I want to be a 13th century Mongol warlord who jumps through a time portal and abducts her. I want to bring her back to my own time so she can be my sex slave and have nowhere else in the world that she can flee to. She will be forced to yield her body to me and cry as I inseminate her with my strong powerful Mongol semen so I can create more Mongol warriors to join me on my rape crusade.
>>
File: 5_82159.jpg (40KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
5_82159.jpg
40KB, 600x444px
>>85744692
My celebfu
>>
Poor Charlie. The press tour for The Discovery must have been awkward as hell.
>>
She's absolutely captivating in any thing she's in. I feel the same way about Kristen Stewart. Only actresses that will make me watch anything.
>>
>>85744692
Kate < Mara
>>
>>85744692
favorite lego minifig
>>
>it's a "Rooney puts a tracker on her favorite LEGO ship to see who has been using it when she's gone, only to find RYAN GOSLING in the bath pretending his penis is a sea-monster attacking it" episode
>>
>>85744692

-dull
-sucks energy out of her scenes
-low energy
-asexual
-only an actress because her family is rich
>>
>>85746408
>in the bath pretending his penis is a sea-monster attacking it

i did this all the time when i was a kid
>>
>>85746534

-a trans-ethereal being
-an abstract, immortal, golden dream
-an omnipotent meta-goddess
-she's holding back her beauty, because she loves the Universe so much, because she fears it might die if it caught a glimpse of her anti-Lovecraftian magnificence
-still, she's the most beautiful thing in this world
>>
>>85744692
Mara > Rooney
>>
File: 1486295058987.jpg (267KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486295058987.jpg
267KB, 1500x2000px
>stop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.