[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OZARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

What does /tv/ think about Ozark? I think this show is absolutely kino.

>tfw Ruth will never be my waifu
why live
>>
i like charlotte better
>>
What's it about
>>
i think all the characters are greatly chosen except the totem pole looking daughter
>>
>>85739369
The le epic arrested development guy has the range of facial expressions of a lamp post. I am rarely bothered by bad acting but seriously common now.
He was actually acting better in arrested development. Overall very watchable, I do wish though that they would spend more time on creating the atmosphere it does feel a bit 2 dimensional at times. Will watch season 2 and recommend for people who ran out of things to watch.
>>
why did they show that 15 year old ASS so many times?
>>
>>85740258
fan service. Also she is 18 in real life. Ayyy Lamao
>>
>>85740015
Charlotte is way too T H I N N whereas Ruth is precious aryan qt
>>
>>85740254
He really wasn't bad at all. His character was supposed to be a nerd with dry wit which fits what he's capable of pulling off. A turbo chad with a flashing personality would make no sense - that's literally why his dumbass friend died.
>>
>>85740611
did you see her ass my man? she's thicc as fuck
>>
>>85740725
The mom was absolutely T H I C C my dude
>>
>>85740666

Yes Satan, of course he wasnt supposed to be a turbo chad. My only problem is that during some dramatic scenes where he was fighting for his life he had the exact expression as during the scenes where he would do ordinary things. He barely shows emotions but not in a Hanibal Lector sort of way more in a robot way. I dont know why the acting bothered me so much, it did get better towards the end. Good show over all.
>>
>>85740970
I also noticed this and it bothered me at first but as it went on didn't seem as bad, but also there was that flash back episode and I think that helps you understand him.
>>
my names tuck
>>
>>85740970
Yeah, he's a sperg. I don't know, it didn't really bother me.
>>
>>85740061
Netflix saw people watched a lot of Breaking Bad, Justified and Arrested Development so they tried to mash all 3 together
>>
>>85740970
lose two toe nails, act normal minute after
>>
>>85741138
This guy ruined the show for me, such a bad actor. what a downer.
>>
>>85739369
its not kino you tasteless pleb. its not bad tho.
>>
>>85739369
I really enjoyed it, watched it over two days.

Disappointed Ruth didn't get her titties out.
>>
>FBI agent breaks a bottle over a guys head then shoots the tv for some guy being a little snarky
>guy loses two toenails and is affected by the pain for seconds
>IRS doesn't just audit one of Marty's businesses
>langwhores didn't just kill Marty then google how to launder money
>actually all of the FBI guys extended temper tantrums now that I think about it
>swim team girl starts drowning out of nowhere for seemingly no reason
>apparently 300k worth of heroin was being sold to like 12 boats
>feels a little too much like breaking bad 2 except a more supportive family

I still liked it tbqh some cool camera shots as well
>>
>>85743863
She was flirting with death, holding her breath under water until she started to black out, then surfaced.
>>
>>85739369
Got horribly boring after first episode.
>>
>>85744011
Then why'd they cut to her struggling above the water three separate times before she went under
>>
>>85744034
I don't even remember that part. Which episode was that, I can rewatch the scene.
>>
>>85739369
Good show ruined by "YAAASSSS GIRLS" Netflix type of writing and general writing retardation.
>Le all people who hate fag are secretly fag
>19 years old twig redneck is acting like she own the world when she is just a petty thief
>When she come to look at the vault in the strip club and end up punching the guy in the balls
>She went from minimum wage to 1k/week for managing a strip club. Still want to kill the guy offering her that
>She could learn how to launder money
>She could become her assitant and rank up and get shit ton of money
>NO IM A REDNECK I NEED MY 3 MILLS
Ruth is a fugly stupid whore yet the show never stop to portray her as an anti-hero Marie Sue and mastermind criminal, then explain to us how she has a sheet longer than my dick
I hope she dies a violent and painful death.
>Dad it's 2017 stop slut shaming
>>
>>85744066
Fuck if I remember lad. It was past five I know that. They kept cutting between her struggling and the parents fighting
>>
>>85744142
I'll check out some episodes later. I might have missed some things by binge watching.
>>
Haven't finished the first season yet, but I have a couple thoughts:
1) It is painfully obvious that the people who wrote this have no idea what people are like in that part of the country, that's why people in the show routinely say things that seem out of character.
2) The entire gay storyline is completely shoe-horned in. Why couldn't they have exchanged that information as friends that like to fish together? Did they really have to put their dicks in each other to talk to each other?
>>
>>85744176
FBI is the most desirable faggot every, capable of seducing any man. He knew the redneck had a taste for dick, so he became friends with him and made a move on him to awaken his cock desires. The redneck then fell in love with him and trusted him and did whatever he wanted.
>>
>>85744066
i think it was the episode before the flashback one
>>
>>85744265
That seems reasonable, I guess I haven't made it far enough for that to be evident.
>>
>>85740611
Ruth's jewish
>>
Why is she so hot and ugly at the same time?
>>
>>85744433
She's cute just old and saggy. Probably was a smokeshow years ago
>>
>>85743463
This bothered me too
>>
>>85744455
>old and saggy
>holding sag award

Ayyyy
>>
>>85744501
Kekek
>>
it's alright
>>
File: pink.jpg (122KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
122KB, 1920x1200px
>>85744267
It's at the end of the 7th episode, after she gets fucked on the boat the previous episode. While Marty and wife were talking they cut in parts of the daughter swimming, I probably got up and looked away from the screen when I first watched it.

She swims pretty far out, starts to struggle in the water, coughing. I don't know what the fuck she was doing or the point in that context. I thought she was playing with death. Maybe she was and as her feet touched the bottom she got realized she didn't want to die.

>It's 2017 Dad, it's not okay to slut shame.
>>
>>85744317
No it's not reasonable.
He had no info on the guy but went there specifically with the plan of seducing him even though redneck are routinely show to hate gay.
But since it's a Netflix show we realize that
>Homophobes are secret gay
>>
>>85744596
He had a rap sheet where he fucked a 19 year old male prostitute
>>
>>85744596
He knew the guy had a record from picking up a male prostitute years ago.
>>
>>85740100
yeah her face is sort of obscenely mannish
>>
File: ozark-sofia-hublitz[1].jpg (189KB, 1284x856px) Image search: [Google]
ozark-sofia-hublitz[1].jpg
189KB, 1284x856px
>>85744889
It's mainly her thick eyebrows and huge chin.
>>
File: teen02f-16-web[1].jpg (122KB, 970x1457px) Image search: [Google]
teen02f-16-web[1].jpg
122KB, 970x1457px
>>85744998
Also, she was on Masterchef Junior!
>>
>>85744637
Oh okay my b didn't catch that.
Ruth is still an insufferable Marie sue
>>
File: 1491690209879.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1491690209879.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>>85744575
>>
>literal retard buys a machine gun

was this supposed to be anti-gun propaganda?
>>
>>85739369
cant believe i actually saw an ad for this in my country

an ad!

who does that? other than maybe GoT
>>
Bateman's a better director than I expected. There were some very nice shots in the episodes he did, especially the Del/Snell meeting.

The dialogue is very satisfying even if it doesn't shy away from lampshading that it is written. Its a very strange feeling, almost like the characters know they're in a show, but just barely ignore the fact. Borderline fantasy, barely containing camp, threatening to spill over at any moment, which oddly adds to the tension of a lot of scenes. 7/10, up there with The Americans as my favorite currently-airing show.
>>
>>85740611
That chick is Jewish as fuck my dude. Bleached blonde hair can't cover the fair skin and curly hair. She is sexy as fug tho regardless
>>
Who is best waifu ?
I vote for QT country girl owning the boat bar.
>That feel when : don't get my hopes up
Ps : why did netflix had to made her such whore ?
>Muh fuck of the week
>Woman just want sex as much as men
>And they surely disclose it publicly to a man they've just met
>>
File: 1501128377994.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1501128377994.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
>>85748641
Because every show produced by Jews in Hollywood, they use as a medium to inject Progressivism, Identity Politics, and Cultural Marxism. Catch up friendo
>>
>>85748960
lmao its a tv show dude
calm ur tits
>>
>>85748960
I know but it's painfully obvious when they do it.
They even try to makes catch phrase of it so the normies will eat it up but it'll just be cringy.
Like fuck of the week at least three separate character have said it and on two different episode.
They also do a poor job at it. They want to make it seems like women are assertive and want sex yet when she detailled what she does the curtain fall
"I go drink and inevitably one guy will put his hand under my blouse and if he is not ugly I will let him"
Roasties BTFO
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.