[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mikkelsen interested in playing DOOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: mads-mikkelsen-doctor-doom.jpg (114KB, 967x554px) Image search: [Google]
mads-mikkelsen-doctor-doom.jpg
114KB, 967x554px
http://www.cbr.com/mads-mikkelsen-doctor-doom-movie/

What do you think /tv/-bros? Mads as DOOM would be perfect, and ensure that they're doing away with the stupid 616 origin.

>be gyppo
>mom be contacting demons and shit
>villages get scared
>why are they treating us like dirt, REEEEE
>momma does a spell, kills all the babes in the country
>REEEEE why do they hate us REEEEE

With someone like Mads, they'll probably make him a proper Latverian/Balkan/Eastern European. I just hope they don't case a pajeet...
>>
>>85739201
Bump
>>
What the fuck? please Mads don't degrade yourself like this, you are above capeshit.
>>
He was so forgettable in Doctor Strange
>>
>>85739892
...He was in Doctor Strange... Jesus fuck, can't you 13 YOs get your facts straight before shitposting? And this is being made by FOX & Fargo's/Legion's guy.
>>
>>85739938
Wait. They confirmed a Doom movie and its confirmed that guy (i wish i remembered his name) is doing it? Might actually be pretty good then. Is it going to be connected to the Xmen universe and/or FF?
>>
>>85740067
He announced it himself (Noah Hawley) during SDCC '17. No other info was given.
>>
>>85739909

Nothing was memorable in Doctor Strange.
>>
File: 1500881078650.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500881078650.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>85739201
If any villain deserves his own film it's Doom, but Fox marvel is trash 9 times out of 10
>>
>>85739201
You can play multiple characters?
>>
>>85740370
Yes, look at Josh Brolin.
>>
>>85740273
DORMAMMU I'VE COME TO BARGAIN
>>
>>85739201

Movie or series?
A series about Doom would be better imho.
The guy is too intelligent to just paste in a movie.
His plotting takes time.
>>
>>85741105
Movie, most probably. But we'll see. All we know is Hawley is making a Doom... something.
>>
>>85739892
Be already did Doctor Strange and Rogue One and is working on a fucking video game now. He doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>85739201
4th remake of the fantastic 4? Really?
>>
>>85739201
He'd be good as he would fit the part and he is a good actor. However, Victor von Doom in the comic books is supposed to be a very handsome (in a conventional way) man. In that regard, I don't think Mikkelsen looks the part.

But acting ability wise, Mikkelsen would do well, especially if the script is good.
>>
>>85739201
Should get someone who's not very famous so he'll agree to keep a mask on the whole movie.
>>
Mads would be a fantastic Doom if FF weren't made by the same fuckheads who shit out Fant4stic.
>>
>>85739201
He happens to be the most dangerous man in the world
I’d hoped we’d never hear from him
I’d hoped we’d never battle him
But now the worst has happened and I must tell you what we’re up against
I first met DOOM years ago
When he wanted to be alone, alone to pursue his forbidden experiments
One day while conducting a secret experiment...

Later, when he recovered from his injuries
Instead of having learned his lesson, DOOM was bitter, angry, vengeful...

"What have I done to myself?
My face, it is hideous!"

He traveled the world, seeking a cure for his disfigured face. He traveled through remote villages, where strangers are seldom seen
He continued his search, never showing his face
Unless threatened by bandits who prey on travelers
Who foolishly wander alone through their domain
>>
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP TURNING VILLAINS INTO HEROES
>>
File: 1496164783838.jpg (29KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496164783838.jpg
29KB, 600x300px
only one person is qualified to play doom
>>
File: 1949763-2eltg2c.jpg (391KB, 1308x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1949763-2eltg2c.jpg
391KB, 1308x1920px
>>85742623
>implying implications
>>
>>85742645
I'd like to see this happen just to see the massive collective meltown
>>
I wanna see him play a hero for once.
>>
>>85741773
He's still being more than picky with his choices. Certainly opportunities must be raining on him, and he's being careful.

Dr Strange wasn't the usual capeshit, and Rogue One may just be the best Star Wars since ep6. As for vidya, he picked no other than Kojima, who at least has a reputation for making good movie games.
>>
>>85741105
THIS.
>>
>>85742660
Disney needs to buy the rights. Fox has only had 2 good comic movies this decade.
>>
>>85745138
they could do one of those hulk deals where only the character is allowed on screen and then make it a DOOM/strange team adventure
>>
>>85739201
It doesn't work, he's going to want to show his face. The problem in the previous movies wasn't the casting, it was them being inexcusable pieces of dogshit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.