[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: shut_the_fuck_up_donny.jpg (61KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
shut_the_fuck_up_donny.jpg
61KB, 768x433px
Did I like it?
>>
>>85737166
gave up in in the beginning of season 4 and havent gone back. what they did with maragret and owen was fucking bullshit. Margeret worse than Skyler and Carmela Soprano ever were
>>
>>85737426
exactly. i stopped watching during the margaret nursing/hospital thing, they turned her into a bitch
>>
>>85737166
Watched the entire series and it's great
>>
>>85737166
no it got really shitty after the main character died and buscemi and his wife who cant act started taking up more screen time

and then when they did the time jump for the last season you wanted to lobotomize yourself so you could forget you ever saw it
>>
so was this show wasted potential or is it shit?
>>
>>85738252
Tbh it just ran its course and they kept pushing it. I feel like they ran out of legitimately interesting or plausible ideas after the second season. Michael Shannon carried the series on his back and the guy who played Capone was good too, but I never watched a series where I was exhausted and dreading for the main character (Buscemi) to have screen time.
>>
Nicky was no where near as important in real life wish they just focused the series on Rothstein and his protoges
>>
Dropped when Jimmy died.
>>
Should have ended with season 2. It was a perfect ending too. Season 3 was fun, but season 4 and afterwards was unwatchable
>>
>>85737166
It's the last great HBO series. Nothing as good has come out since it's run.
>>
>>85738252
wasted potential. Seasons 1-3 are fantastic and they created Richard Harrow one of the most badass characters ever created too but they ruined it with the last two seasons
>>
Hearing about the negatives of the later seasons is one of the things that's making me afraid to return watching this show.

But I really fucking enjoyed Season 1. Roaring 20s kino for sure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.