[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 40

File: ANTI PLASTIC!.jpg (55KB, 1065x587px) Image search: [Google]
ANTI PLASTIC!.jpg
55KB, 1065x587px
anti plastic edition

>>85721688
>>
What was the first episode you watched on premiere? Non-UK premiere is fine too.
>>
Now that they recast the first doctor for the christmas special, will we see things like this happen with multi-doctor stories in the future? Could we see a recast fourth doctor and recast seventh meet eleven for example? Would the BBC dare to do a spinoff with Mcgann as eight?
>>
So, how would /who/ have brought Gallifrey and the time lords back into the show?
>>
>>85733613
I had my only complete aspie moment of my life and began running around my dorm room jn circles jumping.

I watched the telemovie as a kid after watching pertwee serials as a kid and loved it because i watched with my mum on pbs, anon. For a brief moment McGann felt like the doctor for me, because pertwee and baker were my mums doctors. I had discovered big finish around series 6 and was pretty hype about mcgann, but sometimes /who/ could really get you down with their shit. So when it happened he came on screen I was on /who/ with everyone else and I remember being on the thread and it was incredible.
>>
File: based drax.png (523KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
based drax.png
523KB, 720x540px
>>85733941
Get Drax in to sort it. Bish bosh zhum zum - done
>>
>>85733884
Not sure about the rest, because it ultimately depends on whether or not Chibnall is willing to mess around with previous canon like Moffat was, but in regards to the spin-off... Whilst I would love that, I feel like it's highly unlikely because:

A) Most of the general public don't know enough about Eight to care about him, so a spin-off show probably wouldn't pull in good viewership numbers. Or people would get confused.
and
B) If it did, the BBC probably wouldn't want to divert attention away from the main show. If a spin-off was better than the main thing, it'd be a fucking mess.
>>
>>85732970
Night of the Doctor is actually incorporated into episode, but with 9 instead of War(not a webisode so there's no confusion on his regeneration),9 actually uses The Moment so that his angst makes sense.
>>
>>85733844
The Waters of Mars.
>>
>>85733844
The Bells of St. John.
>>
>>85733844
What do you mean "on premiere"?

>>85733999
I saw the telemovie as a kid too, very ingrained as "Doctor Who" for me. Glad you were overjoyed too (:
>>
>>85733844

either bells of st john or the christmas special before it, cant remember
>>
>>85733844
Rose
>>
>>85734356
The first time the episode aired.
>>
>>85734225
>>85734225
I think Day of the doctor severely invalidates the charachter arcs of 9, 10, and 11. While you can say PTSD instead of genocide, the doctor ultimatly being forced to commit double genocide because the universe was backed against the wall gave some serious weight to the final action of the time war. Removing the fact that gallifrey was destroyed makes the equation of nuwho weaker.

While the return of the time lords was inevitable, i think having the doctor never destroy gallifrey was a grave error on Moffats part. There were other ways that he could have chosen.
>>
re
>>
>>85734118
On a real level, can i ask why people legitimately believe A?

lets ignore that the hundreds of millions in multidoc merch sold that already has mcganns face on it for a minute. First off, the tv had better combined ratings between america and the uk than 99% of the rest of doctor who(9.9 m in the uk and 5.5 m in the us, which is still the highest of any us airing even today. Plus whatevee canada pulled in). The only things that come close are city of death, web planet, voyage of the damned and the day of the doctor. Second, bbc america gave every doctor a special and played the tvmovie in its entirety. Third, 8th doctor audios get played on radio(which depending on the time has much higher viewing figures than tv) and wins awards. And finally that minisode has millions of streams across many different platforms and got played before every showing of day of the doctor.. Unless youre some contrarian shit youd have to be trying not to recognize mcgann.
>>
webisodes aren't canon
>>
>>85733844
In the Forest of the Night
>>
>>85734697
The Doctor with the most content (tv, books, and the like) would definitely be eight. Casuals would have a vague idea of who he is. And besides, Mcgann has only one tv story as eight
>>
>>85734829
>Casuals would have a vague idea of who he is.
you overestimate casuals
>>
>>85734523
Oh. Rose for me then.

>>85734548
I agree, also it bothers me to see the show endlessly reset itself, some concrete consequences would be nice. BF fucked Adric's death, 50th fucked Time War, etc etc, is nothing sacred?
>>
>>85734829
Do you really need more than one to remember him as the doctor? I mean, ive given myself brain damage to forget colin baker was ever on television again outside vengeance on varos and i can still remember him.
>>
>>85733844
The Unquiet Dead lmao
>>
>>85735029
The time war gave us a diffrent doctors compared to the classic series. If you were to add 9,10, 11,12 or war doctor into classic who, they wouldn't fit because of the actions taken in fighting a war and having PTSD. Thats why I think we would have seen more of Eccelston as the shell-shocked doctor had he stayed on
>>
the UNIT music is so fucking goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rxv58o0-nc
>>
Why is K-9 in so many bad spin-offs?
>>
>>85734356
>I saw the telemovie as a kid too, very ingrained as "Doctor Who" for me.
That explains a lot. It's hard to imagine someone liking it without that being the case.
>>
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline
>>
File: [laughter stops].png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].png
200KB, 356x256px
>>85735210
I hope you're not implying anything about the Sarah Jane Adventures
>>
Reversing the Time War doesn't really affect S1-7 at all, other than adding a layer of dramatic irony to it. The Doctor doesn't know that Gallifrey was saved; he still believes he used The Moment. None of his character development has changed.

Or, if you're willing to think laterally in the fourth dimension, during S1-7, The Doctor we're watching DID use The Moment, and it wasn't until the 50th that The Doctor changed things and retconned irl.
>>
>>85735210
because bob baker owns the rights to the IP and can do whatever he wants, which usually means vanity projects without a budget or audience
>>
Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them. The 12th Doctor only has three stories! And Bill doesn't haveany sstories. Not even Bill/ Heather smut!):

>Fourth Doctor

>War Doctor

>Tenth Doctor

Kris Marshall Doctor with Japanese companion

Morbius Doctor

Rupert Boothe Doctor

Foreman "Jack Miles" Doctor

Auton Stratagem Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where the Eighth Doctor and Charley run into Missy?

Or a story where Amy is stranded alone on Lesbos?

Or a story where the Eleventh and the Sixteenth Doctor battle polar bears in Russia?

Or a story where the Brigadier and the Thirteenth Doctor are hunted by a pack of wild Chumblies on an island?

Or a story with the psychic from Hide, and the Third Doctor, battle an influx of Daemons?

Or a story with the Class cast, by someone who waifus April?
>>
>>85735267
I have some family that grew up with Tom Baker's episodes that are still very fond of the telemovie. It's laughable to insist the telemovie is some unholy abomination orders of magnitudes worse than some of Classic Who

>>85735345
>Or, if you're willing to think laterally in the fourth dimension, during S1-7, The Doctor we're watching DID use The Moment, and it wasn't until the 50th that The Doctor changed things and retconned irl.
That's what I do, works best i m o.
>>
>>85734697
When did I say people wouldn't recognise him? Literally, when did I say that? Of course people recognise him, and of course people know he's the Doctor, but that doesn't mean everyone and their dog's auntie gives a shit about him. The people who generally care enough about Eight to actively want a spin-off series for him are the minority, believe it or not. Knowing about Eight's existence is very different from actively caring about him. I know PLENTY of people who've never seen the tv movie, and of those that have, I know even less that are avid fans of Eight. Anyone that considers him amongst their favourite incarnations of the Doctor generally have listened to his Big Finish audios, and that demographic is a drop in the fucking ocean compared to the general viewership of Doctor Who.

I'm not saying nobody fucking knows about him, or that nobody cares about him, just that the majority of the general public do not give much of a shit about him beyond the acknowledgement that he is the Doctor. That is, quite unfortunately, the truth.
>>
we should make a list of requests for s11 and send them to chibbers
>>
>>85735345
Hello, Ben. How's your story?
>>
>>85735267
Fair. As the anon who watched it as a kid, it was more akin to baker and pertwee in some ways that when I ended up seeing Rose it was like "the fuck is this shit?"

i ended up coming back later to watch eccleston and early tennant
>>
>>85735354
Immigrant, didnt someone do 4 today?
>>
>>85735494
Yes.But that story wasn't a finished, final copy. Until it's completely done, I don't count it.
>>
>>85735581
Ah. Ok.
>>
>>85735378
>It's laughable to insist the telemovie is some unholy abomination orders of magnitudes worse than some of Classic Who
It is really fucking bad though.
>>
>>85735990
I disagree, especially in comparison to what had come before, but that's your opinion and I'm not gonna try to drag it down or anything.
>>
>>85735990
yea but that one scene of eight running around with his new shoes is really cute, so...
>>
>>85735990
It's dumb, but it was fun, almost comfy even.
>>
Harriet Jones did nothing wrong.
>>
I don't get why the shlock of the telemovie is such a bridge too far for some people, Doctor Who is shlocky all the time. And it's totally /ourmovie/ with how it puts fanwanky continuity before actually compelling pacing (devoting so much time to 7 and lore at the start instead of just trying to hook new viewers in like Rose did).

Plus it has ERIC ROBERTS as the Master. The "amazing grace" sequence. The silly countdown stuff. The Master's elaborate costume. MCGANN. It's just so much fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtesEeqRsy4
>>
>>85736434
Don't you think she looks tired?
>>
>>85736469
I never understood what that meant
>>
>>85736523
Just one of those self-fulfilling criticisms, like how someone telling you to "calm down" when you're already speaking calmly inevitably makes you angry. 10 preyed on her insecurities to trip her out, and it worked.
>>
>>85736465
Does Shoes have a wiki article?
They fit perfectly.
>>
>>85736595
its funny ur asking neo that, cause he doesnt have a wiki article even though younger trips like edge do. must be really embarassing for him
>>
>>85736364
Yeah, I mean, it's better than the most boring of Classic Who because you can at least turn your brain off and be carried along by the fast pace. And Eric Roberts is fun. It's not excruciating, but it is pretty dumb.
>>
>>85736465
THIS is the cute new shoes scene. I watched the movie for the first time the other day, and I enjoyed it. It's cheesy, a bit of a bastardisation of canon at times, and I wasn't a fan of the Master beyond that iconic "I always dress for the occasion!" line (surprising, because the Master is my favourite character in all of Doctor Who, and I would die for them)... buuut, it was a lot of fun.

And seriously. That new shoes scene. I fell in love with McGann's Doctor right there. Adorable.
>>
>>85736595
Yup! http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shoes

>>85736700
lol, are you trying to egg me on to write one? I ain't got that big of an ego.
Also do you mean Edge is literally younger than me, or hasn't tripped for as long? Because he's tripped for longer, although I've probably been around on /who/ longer as anon. Why don't you cease the mockery?

>>85736762
It really is so charming
>>
>>85736465
Because it's like Hollywood schlock instead of B movie schlock.
>>
Is it true Davison quit because of Troughton?
>>
>>85736814
God that screenshot just reminded me of how gorgeous Spearhead from Space looks.
>>
how different would the RTD and moffat eras be if the music was swapped for each
>>
>>85737013
>Dalek with "I am the Doctor" every other scene
Yuck
>>
>>85736974
The blu-ray is great. The telemovie's is not. There are some lingering framerate issues and it's not properly full HD (it was filmed on film but the special effects were rendered at standard resolution and would require going back to the source and rerendering to actually get the movie into proper bluray quality, and that isn't happening).
>>
>>85736700
cloister doesnt have one either so new cloister shouldn't either
i dont think trips should have pages it just encourages new trips like edge
>>
why is anti-plastic a meme? just because of how silly it sounds, and from the first episode on nuwho?
P-P-P-PIZZA
>>
Rember when the Doctor committed genocide without any issues?
>>
did bill get a tardis key? i cant remember
>>
>>85737241
>cloister doesnt have one either
http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Cloister ?

i see your general point but a lot of the trip pages are pretty funny and http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Sherlock_/who/lmes_and_the_Case_of_the_Mysterious_Shit_Trip is GOAT
>>
Why was Series 5 so GOAT?
>>
>>85737299
I don't remember either. Maybe in Knock Knock?

>>85737291
Which time?

>>85737351
They had a lot of prep time and a lot to prove.
>>
>still no pages why each Doctor is the best Doctor
>>
Post the GOAT episode
oh wait here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao
>>
>>85737465
>it's a Moffat spoils everything nearly 20 years ago episode
>>
>>85737241
More like trips shouldn't make their own pages.
>>
File: 1492839675434.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492839675434.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
pics plox
>>
>>85737351
God, 2010 feels so long ago. What an amazing and fascinating time; the show felt brand new and reinvented (in fact, they barely referenced the RTD era at first).
The Moffat era as a whole has been a fun time, and it won't be leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth when it ends, despite some of the shit.
>>
>>85737636
see
>>85736814
a very trip himself agrees with you
>>
File: 7-rt1.jpg (78KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
7-rt1.jpg
78KB, 980x551px
>>85737694
>>
>>85733844

rose
>>
>>85737746
It was an exciting time wasn't it? Were you already a fan when it aired?
>>
>>85733844
The End of the World
I remember thinking "wtf is this" and I didn't really get into religiously watching until Series 3
>>
File: Billie_Piper_2016_(cropped)[1].jpg (146KB, 713x981px) Image search: [Google]
Billie_Piper_2016_(cropped)[1].jpg
146KB, 713x981px
her mouth is half of her face
>>
>>85738022
Looks like Atwell desu
>>
Whatever anon here that got me into Station to Station, cheers so much, I'm so hooked on it now, the title track is amazing, I can't stop listening to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAj2iX9xqCo
>>
>>85738137
speaking of music, series 9 soundtrack when?
>nearly two years
>>
>>85738022
Looks like that panel in The Cruel Sea where her mouth is all stretched out desu
>>
>>85736523
It's an effective linguistic killshot
is RTD a master persuader?
>>
What happened to the valiant? i miss it.
>>
>>85737299
No. It was on the bingo and never got ticked off
She never used the sonic either
>>
>>85736523
It was a compaign argument against Thatcher.
>>
>>85738374
it got shot down in the s4 finale
>>
File: 1287328382251.jpg (212KB, 1313x994px) Image search: [Google]
1287328382251.jpg
212KB, 1313x994px
>tfw there will never be a good dalek or cyberman episode again
>>
>>85738374
Contract expired and now it enjoys a healthy career as a semi-regular actor in the MCU
>>
>>85738502
>there hasn't been a "dalek" episode since 2014
>>
>>85738502
kinda sucks that the best dalek episode in nu-who was the first one and then every one after was substantially worse
>>
Should Doctor Who face smaller amounts of Daleks?

I feel that Dalek was so effective mainly because there was exactly one Dalek and not a whole parliament or something.
>>
>>85738612

yeah, they are way more threatening in smaller groups, like the cult of skaro. Leave the massive army fights for cibber episodes
>>
>>85738612
Yeah, they just need to write them to be more threatening and powerful. Also less of them having a concept of beauty, that's bullshit.
>>
>>85738585
S1 finale was also a good dalek episode
daleks were a genuine threat and there was a good sense of helplessness
>>
Who has the most bullshit death outside of Seven?
>>
>>85738820
Danny Splink
>>
>>85738860
i mean he forgot to splink, its his own fault
>>
File: dark_water_official_art.jpg (146KB, 1418x1006px) Image search: [Google]
dark_water_official_art.jpg
146KB, 1418x1006px
>>85738860
He said "bullshit", not hilarious.

Actually, his death was tragic.
>>
>>85738978
The fact that it was so bullshit makes it so hilarious
>>
>>85738935
he should have died of a car thing that wasn't his fault
like a tired driver swerving onto the pedestrian path or something
>>
File: EoM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EoM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What will it entail?
>>
>>85739126
1 will decide to get a sonic screwdriver because he sees 12 using it
>>
>>85739126
ian, barbara and susan original actor cameos
>>
>>85739339
>Barbara
>original actor
anon, you might want to sit down.
>>
>>85739126
Susan appearence is a given.
If Moff manages to squeeze Ian there then we're set.
Also, new reason for the first doctor actually regenerating, which is some timey-wimey paradox bullshit that's gonna moffuck us so hard in the ass we reach level-5 prolapse

also >>85739208
>>
>>85739208
Did 1 ever see a sonic screwdriver in one of the other multi-doctor specials?
>>
When was the last time the sonic screwdriver was used as a screwdriver?
>>
>>85739555
I don't think it's ever been used as one.
>>
>>85739592
its very first appearance
DYEWTS
>>
>>85739627
The 2nd Doctor used it as one a couple of times and I feel like there's been at least one shot in NuWho where he's working on something and uses it to turn a screw.
>>
>>85739711
meant for >>85739592
>>
Should Susan regenerate? She's a Time Lord after all.
>>
>>85739868

i would honestly rather jenny t b h
>>
>>85739868
No.
>>
File: Agent Carter.png (880KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
Agent Carter.png
880KB, 1012x675px
You're walking down the street, when a woman grabs your arm.

"I'm the Doctor. And you need to come with me. Davros is trying to get you."

Dubs decides what you do.

Pic related is Doctor.
>>
>>85740126

>lmao just tell him to close his eyes
>>
>>85740126
bitch jodie's the doctor
>>
>>85739868
>She's a Time Lord after all.
No she's not.
>>
>>85736954
Not really, he did tell Davison to do three years and quit, but there were many other reasons he left as well (he thought his second season was shite and had to decide if he was leaving or not after that; if his second and third seasons had happened in reverse order he would have considered staying on another year)
>>
>>85740325
Ben!!! Where have you been? What are your thoughts on Whitaker? Are you pissed, indifferent, or are you going to join us in the Cletus Cull?
>>
>>85740126
end this game
>>
>>85740500
>dubs
Immigrant BTFO
>>
File: 1468674802937.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468674802937.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>85740500
lol
>>
>>85740126
Touch her feminine penis
>>
File: 1500073423068.png (432KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500073423068.png
432KB, 482x750px
>>85740325
Ben, what's up?

>>85740126
>>85740500
>>85740544
"End this game!" you said.

Suddenly, reality began to slowly vaporize. The very air began to smudge--to turn into smoke. The woman who grabbed you began to disappear. The whole reality began to disappear.

All you saw was blackness.

Then a blue police box appeared. A blonde woman came out.

>>85740577
"May I touch your feminine penis?" you asked.

"I'm the Doctor, and--huh?" The woman seemed confused.
>>
>>85740686
Dubs decide what happens next.
>>
>>85740720
end this game
>>
Reminder if you dont know the difference between gallifreyan and timelord then you're a boardie
>>
>>85740777
Reminder that there isn't necessarily a difference, depending on what you believe.
>>
>>85740763
I almost wanted this answer to win, so I could break down reality further.
>>
>>85740720
the doctor suddenly regenerates into rapper cam'ron
>>
File: Laughing-gallifreyans.jpg (96KB, 647x694px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-gallifreyans.jpg
96KB, 647x694px
>>85740922
>>
>tfw we will never get a WarDoc story where Cass is revealed to have survived the crash
>we will never get a WarDoc story where Cass slowly learns that the Doctor isn't like the other Time Lords
>we will never get a WarDoc story where Cass ultimately dies protecting the WarDoc in an ironic twist of fate
>there will never be an author good enough to do that plotline justice
>>
>>85740922
>Cats, you SUCK

The Doctor suddenly doubled over, and became a black man. He looked around, confused

"Yo, um, reality broke down or something. I dunno. Get in my blue time whip."

You're very confused. However, a giant gargoyle flew down. It pointed at you, angry.

"Aw, it's the Time Rippers. Came from the Faction Paradox gang. We gotta go."

Dubs or trips says what happens next. At my discretion.
>>
File: 3pb8z2mubd2i3ibb.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3pb8z2mubd2i3ibb.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>85741102
>At my discretion
what's the point then
>>
>>85741102
cease
>>
>>85735345
>>85735378
It's actually pretty clever if you think about it. The Doctor only became the pacifistic superheroes that are Tennant and Smith (mostly Tennant) as a result of guilt from committing double genocide at the end of the Time War. But he didn't actually commit said double genocide because of support from his future selves. Or to put it another way, he avoided committing double genocide as a direct result of (so he thought) committing double genocide.
>>
>>85741146
I take that back.
>>
>>85741172
cEASE
>>
>>85741102
NO MORE.
>>
>>85741102
nsfw character inspiration for cam'ron: https://vimeo.com/29267748
>>
>>85741102
end this gayme
>>
>>85741102
Doctor becomes a normal person and dies
>>
>>85741102
Two time rippers, Simms!Master and Missy, and me and the Doctor suddenly appear as contestants on the Big Fat Quiz of 10016, with Jimmy Carr XV being the host, and Jimmy Carr XV looks, acts, and talks exactly like Jimmy Carr I.
>>
>>85741102
Pick up that nearby cabbage for a companion.
>>
>>85741102
okay immigrant you wanted me to put it back to normal.

the Doctor becomes female. she still looks and acts like camron but she has a vagina
>>
>>
Doctor Who is dead.
>>
File: 1498100512729.jpg (172KB, 1143x699px) Image search: [Google]
1498100512729.jpg
172KB, 1143x699px
pics plox.
>>
>>
>>85741102
The Doctor fucking dies
>>
>>85741102
cam'ron dies of a heart attack and his friend kanye takes over the role of doctor
>>
File: 5disappointed.png (37KB, 155x165px) Image search: [Google]
5disappointed.png
37KB, 155x165px
The fucking Class theme is stuck in my head. It just keeps in going on and on and on and on and on.
>>
>>85741517
what kind of juvenile thinks the exaggerated breasts on the right are attractive in any capacity
>>
>>85741102
cease
>>
>>85741697
It's really shit how great songs can come from mediocre shows
>>
What's the worst historical?
>>
>>85741820
Aquitane
>>
>>85741743
except the song didn't come from class, it was licensed
>>
>>85741820
robot of sherwood
>>
>>85741886
Well, I wouldn't have heard of it if I hadn't listened to Class's intro
>>
>>85741910
>historical
>>
Underground, overground, Chumbling free
The Chumblies of Galaxy 4 are we
>>
>>85741743
That reminds me of when Bleach aired on Adult Swim, I would always stick around to watch the opening, but I never watched the show.
>>
>>85741820
I'd have to say The Smugglers.
>>
>>85741963
fuck is that
>>
>>85742167
Poor quality bait
>>
>>85742167
An experimental Dalek
>>
>>85741102
immigrant this is the last time i'm trying to fix this for you. the doctor regenerates into a hot sexy woman with big boobs!
>>
What if everyone is the Valeyard?
>>
>>85741102
END IT

END IT NOW
>>
remember when moffat
>>
>>85742233
>double dubs
It's over
>>
>>85742225
What if the Valeyard is Grandfather Paradox?
>>
>>85742261
If he doesn't exist anymore, why would the Great Intelligence mention him?
>>
>>85742233
>>85742250
As you watch, the Doctor suddenly stops talking.

Everything freezes. The world begins to break down.

If even dubs, then you get the Red option

If odd dubs then you get the Blue Option.
>>
>>85742293
What if I get trips or quads?
>>
>it's an immigrant tries to reign in control game
>>
>>85742249
Yes, vividly.
>>
>>85742293
rolle
>>
>>85742324
If trips, you get the Black option

If quads, you get the Hell option.

>>85742328
Just going with the flow.
>>
>>85742293
boll
>>
a moffat era spin off but its actually good
>>
>>85742293
>>85742399
You wake up on a ship. Specifically, you wake up inside a glass container in a ship. Electrodes are connected to your hands and arms. As you look down, you notice that you're wearing a blue frock coat. (You also notice you have breasts.)

You catch your reflection in the glass. You look like Jodie Whittaker.

Dubs decide what you do next.
>>
>>85742494
cbbc show starring clara, ashildr, bill, and heather traveling through the universe
>>
>>85742510
end the game
>>
>>85742510
masturbate
>>
>>85742510
The Doctor becomes Cam'ron again
>>
>>85742510
cease
>>
>>85742510
use sonic screwdriver as dildo
>>
>>85742517
>>85742517

literally clara is the only good character there, followed by bill, who is acceptable.
>>
>>85742510
Let the vore begin
>>
File: 36.png (125KB, 392x364px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
125KB, 392x364px
>>85742564
>clara
>good character
haha
>>
hmmm
>>
>>85742510
You notice an orange glow on your hands. Suddenly, you regenerate into Cam'ron
>>
>>85742578
4chan gods like my threads.
>>
>>85742510
Call for your twink companion who ISN'T ASIAN
>>
>>85742510
end game
>>
>>85742510
Fall over and die, becoming Cam'ron again.
>>
whose cam'ron
>>
>>85742622
top jej
>>
>>85742656
A rapper from Harlem. He' known for wearing pink/purple furs and that song Hey Ma which was everywhere in the distant days of the early-mid-2000s
>>
>>85742510
>>85742622
"END GAME"

A voice cried in your head. You broke through the glass, electrodes ripping at your skin.

"END GAME"

Glass, broken, was in your hearts. A warmth flodded your body. It..felt..like...death...

You're regenerating.

If even dubs, you get the Red option.

If odd dubs, you get the Killer option.

If trips, you get the HELL OPTION.

If quads, you get Cam'ron.
>>
>>85742715
rolle
>>
>>85742715
if singles, end game
>>
I've watched since EP1, my father worked on it and so did I. I've seen them all, worked with the first five - a femail is fine by me. I expect Jodie will be great, new Doctors always have been. I remember John Pertwee took some time to get going, even longer that Colin Baker - but they have all been great. Give her a chance - if you really are a fan you would have learned how by now.
>>
>>85742787
>femail
>>
>>85742787
tell me about john wiles and things from his era. do you remember the colours of any props from the black and white era? what colour were chumblies? please
>>
File: 271133395dff67d9d0c602b074e81e46.jpg (132KB, 980x1384px) Image search: [Google]
271133395dff67d9d0c602b074e81e46.jpg
132KB, 980x1384px
>>
>>85742744
You regenerate into a brunette. You take a look in the mirror, reminding yourself of Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Hmm. Nose not too bad.

You walk through the ship. The halls are dark, and you get the feeling that this ship is massive. There are sounds emanating from the walls, dark moans. They remind you of...Reapers? You know them from the Father's Day ep, but you feel like you've seen them in person.

Come to think of it, what's your name? The Doctor springs to mind...But that's just a show, right?

A boy is in front of you. He appears to be gnawing on something, but his back is to you. What do you do?

Dubs decide.
>>
>>85742867
>What do you do?
straight shota time
>>
File: nick-briggs.jpg (46KB, 483x446px) Image search: [Google]
nick-briggs.jpg
46KB, 483x446px
Has the Big Finish monthly listeners title been announced yet, and if so, is it any good?
>>
>>85742867
rape him
>>
>>85742867
Begin the Cletus Cull
>>
File: twink companion.jpg (223KB, 934x1079px) Image search: [Google]
twink companion.jpg
223KB, 934x1079px
>>85742620
find me a good twink who isn't asian
>>
>>85742899
A sudden will to end racism overcomes you. You rush to the boy, and drag him by the hair.

"Wha--" says the boy. He's got black hair, scaly patches of skin, and a cute nose. But...he's white.

"Are you a racist?" you scream at him. He looks scared, and he should. Probably isn't used to having his privilege checked.

"Senorita, no!"

Ah. He's Hispanic. Can't be racist, then.

"Good. You can be my companion," you say, proud. You have your first companion! Good start to this regeneration.

"I...can?" he says.

"Yes. Get behind me, boy, and follow my lead," you say.

Something moves, in the darkness.

Dubs decides what you do next.
>>
>>85743019
cease
>>
File: 1501449509783.jpg (19KB, 431x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501449509783.jpg
19KB, 431x604px
>>
>>85743058
>ywn have Jenna ride you cowgirl
>>
Which Doctor was the best at piloting the TARDIS?
>>
>>85743135
Eight
>>
The Pilot is Moffat's version of Rose
>>
File: 58.jpg (42KB, 407x491px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
42KB, 407x491px
I have a pic from the christmas speical
>>
>>85743338
kinda scummy of moff to write a jumping on point knowing full well s11 would be a soft reboot
>>
>>85743100
>ywn finger Jenna so hard she shits down your arm
>>
>>85743398
>ywn enter Jenna so fast you snap your knob in half
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndyZITUvCNg
ANTI-WOMAN SHITHEADS BTFO
>>
>>85743381
What? How? How is that scummy? S9 was very continuity-heavy, S10 was an easier spot to jump on from, that makes it easier to get more viewers, which Chibnall would be happy with.

>>85743338
Yeah he explictly said that.
>>
File: Scaroth.jpg (56KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
Scaroth.jpg
56KB, 620x421px
Scaroth reporting in.
>>
>>85743429
ive ironically subscribed to this youtube channel while ignoring every video they post for almost 3 years, its just awful
>>
>>85743429
jesus these guys are autistic
>>
>>85743429
>how long did the last doctor last
>uh like a few months
wew
>>
>>85743429
Are they the guys that were so bad at Sonic Generations you'd have thought they were a down syndrome child playing it for the first time?
>>
>>85743429
>oh all the negative comments are just blown out of proportion are they?
>so the media just magically made all those downvotes appear?

he has a point you know
>>
>>85743429
are you buttflustered, cletus?
>>
>>85743519
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3hGbMyh3rg
>>
>>85743019
Run
>>
>>85743559
that is just sad
>>
Doctor Who but the TARDIS is White Base and the Doctor pilots a Gundam
>>
>>85743559
>Its funny 'cause we're shit!
>>
>>85743559
reminder this game is literally for kids
>>
>>85743683
It is pretty funny tho
>>
>>85743704
yes but we are laughing at them, not with them
>>
>>85743519
don't forget vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjMJAbW4Ss
>>
>>85743019
Regenerate into Cam'ron
>>
>>85743733
I hate when people blame everything but themselves on their terrible gaming abilities.
>>
>>85743429
why the fuck do they all think capaldi only lasted a few months
>>
File: IMG_2559.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2559.png
1MB, 640x1136px
If you choose Maria over Rani, you have something wrong with you
>>
>>85743857
I would never even consider it
Rani is actually attractive
Maria is an atrocity
>>
>>85743831
that's the length of their attention span
>>
>>85743831
because none of them watch the show and they're watching shit their fans told them to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWgp8FwoaA
>>
>>85743877
jfc this channel is awful
>>
File: IMG_2560.jpg (222KB, 1114x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2560.jpg
222KB, 1114x887px
Who's the most famous who star you've met?? Me on the left btw
>>
>>85743877
>temple of wang chiang

lmfao
>>
>>85743870
That... that insult makes no sense
>>
>>85743929
is that rani's mum from sja?
>>
>>85743877
it's honestly making me angry how stupid these people are. now i understand why r9k hates normies
>>
Hey /who/ this link: vk dot com doctorwhoclassic for the Classic Episodes no longer let me watch them

Are there any other working Classic Who archive?
>>
>>85743967
shut up cletus
>>
>>85744005
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
noice
>>
>>85744025
bitch
>>
>watch an episode from series 10
>realize how much better it is compared to the few past seasons
>realize it's not written by Moffat
>>
>>85744005
You just said they had long attention spans, Mr. Doce Colas
>>
>>85743969
No it's the woman from Smile
>>
>>85744059
long like my dick?
>>
>>85743857
man what were they thinking putting rani in a children's show
they must have been fapping all week long
>>
>>85743982
Calm kitty.
>>
>>85738022
The funny part is that she would have normal mouth proportions if she were black.
>>
>>85744084
Why are you changing the subject to distract from the fact that you fucked up your insult.
>>
>>85744053
there are no good episodes not written by moffat
>>
>>85744084
see now THAT would be an insult to them
>>
>>85744111
The Monks?
>>
Have the Americans woken up now? Everyone's falling for Cats' bait
>>
>>85744157
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>85744157
genuinely made me laugh irl
>>
>>85744111
Curse of Fatal Death? Also known as "The Prophecy?"
>>
>>85744115
got em.

>>85744173
Nah it's like 4 AM CST
>>
>>85744184
>>85744189
>Not liking an episode where humanity is brainwashed by alien Monks
Really good serial and the Monks truly spooked me
>>
>>85744226
weak bait
>>
>river song
>melody pond

did people figure this out as soon as it was aired on TV?
>>
>>85744250
people had questions when 'amy pond' was revealed as the companion name but most didn't think much further than moff having a fetish for water names

melody pond wasn't a thing until the episode where it's revealed anyway
>>
>>85743857
Rani was my first fap. Don't regret it.

Plus she was 18 when she joined the show, so anything we say about her is legal.
>>
File: 1470758857575.jpg (5KB, 180x166px) Image search: [Google]
1470758857575.jpg
5KB, 180x166px
f
>>
>>85744284
>melody pond wasn't a thing until the episode where it's revealed anyway

oh right, its been a while
>>
>>85744060
Who also played Rani's mum.
>>
Is it a coincidence that the episodes of SJA featuring the Doctor are episodes 5 and 6 of series 3 and 4? I assume they planned that.
>>
>>85744368
>Is it a coincidence

yes
>>
>>85744368
finding patterns where there are non is a trait of autism
>>
River to 10: you're younger than ive ever seen you

Also river: Ive met all of your faces

moffucked again
>>
File: 1492069318181.jpg (2MB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1492069318181.jpg
2MB, 1417x1417px
I'm listening to the Tom Baker Vashta Nerada story from the new Classic Doctors New Monsters set and, uh, is it seriously just straight-up completely ripping off Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead? It's like 90% the same so far, right down to the specific dynamics in the crew.
>>
>>85744597
she has pictures of all his faces
>>
Thinking about it, One patronising Polly isnt out of character. He didnt allow Susan to stay with him because he thought she should settle down and have a family and stuff. Isnt it patronising?
>>
>>85744661
but she has met them all before, unless big finish suddnely isnt canon
>>
>>85744713
She wiped the memories of the ones before 10 though, didn't she? Perhaps she told him he was the youngest she'd ever seen him so he wouldn't be suspicious of her.
>>
>>85744713
>suddenly
>>
>>85744649
It's Silence in the Library without the good bits. That's the long and the short of it.
>>
File: smug baines.jpg (18KB, 398x369px) Image search: [Google]
smug baines.jpg
18KB, 398x369px
>>85744713
>unless big finish suddnely isnt canon
>>
File: shit finish.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit finish.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>85744842
>>
>>85744810
Yeah, Tom is fun but it's such a blatant rip-off except without the interesting River, Library, and Donna tragedy stuff :/ Are the other stories in the set any good? Does the McGann one connect to Tom's one?
>>
Does anyone else think the Trickster was a bit too creepy for a kids show?
>>
>>85744895
The Racnoss one isn't great, the Racnoss voices are annoying as hell.
The Carrionite one is good, the best so far.
Haven't heard the McGann one yet.
>>
>>85733844
Was caught up just after name of the doctor. So Day of the doctor was first premiere episode.
>>
>>85744938
are carrionites more than just witch aliens?
>>
>>85745065
They're pretty much nothing but witches. It's a nice little story and Colin's good in it though.
>>
Wait what the fuck is going on in this Racnoss audio, did 5 reference the Time War?
>>
File: 1474973021816.jpg (3MB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1474973021816.jpg
3MB, 1417x1417px
ahh sounds like it's just a Gallifrey v Racnoss war? okay then
>>
File: IMG_20170801_091053.jpg (111KB, 510x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_091053.jpg
111KB, 510x620px
>>
>>85745480
omg pls keep doing edits like this, this is great
>>
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a834437/doctor-who-series-11-jodie-whittaker-2018/?utm_content=bufferdf0e3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=mainfacebookpost

>....will watch old who then.
>>
>>
>>85733765
https://www.omaze.com/experiences/Dr_who

So... who's going to represent /who/?

>>85733844
The first one i remember is the 50th... in a cinema... kill me
>>
Is Doctor Who a kid's show?
>>
>>85745913
yes
>>
>>85745903
Oh wait, it ended
>>
File: b8b9dc0293bbc4690091c1b44d086157.jpg (392KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
b8b9dc0293bbc4690091c1b44d086157.jpg
392KB, 1200x1800px
literally just another Jenna Coleman thread, you are welcome - edition

>>85733765 OLD
>>
>>85745903
>https://www.omaze.com/experiences/Dr_who
I wonder if they even bothered trying to contact Eccleston about this.
>>
NEW THREAD >>85746228
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.