[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the villain of the show now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 39

File: 4.jpg (84KB, 770x1155px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
84KB, 770x1155px
I don't see how anyone isn't rooting against daenerys at this point. she's becoming more unhinged and evil each episode
>>
>>85733488
YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEEN
>>
I don't see anyone else freeing slaves and fighting rapists.
>>
>>85733488
That's the point.
She's ultimately going to be just like her father and is going to fuck up somehow that gets her killed. Ironically probably by Tyrion, make him a "queenslayer," like Jaime.
>>
>>85733602

>fighting rapist

I believe you mean bringing rapists to westeros
>>
>>85733602
>fighting rapists.
>brings an army of Dothraki marauders across the sea with her
>>
She's the Hillary Clinton of this whole series.

We're being led to believe that she is unstoppable, that she's going to sweep the 7 kingdoms and claim the iron throne while everyone kisses her ass.

But at the very end she's going to lose, and someone very unlikely is going to wind up on the iron throne.
>>
>>85733488
shes the most boring character in my opinon
>>
>>85733488
Targaryens are unlikeable cunts , it's in their blood ( probably because of all the incest). Robert should've killed them all.
>>
>>85733488
Well in comparison to Cersei and Euron she is pretty much the good guy
>>
>>85733707
Like Gendry?
>>
>>85733731
>euron
>bad
Reddit pls
>>
>>85733731
How is Cersei bad?
What has she done that was inherently evil?
All the bad shit the Lannisters did was done by Tywin. All Cersei did was stick up for her asshole son, which any mother would, and bone her brother, which is really nobody's business.
>>
File: House-Baratheon-Main-Shield.png (33KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
House-Baratheon-Main-Shield.png
33KB, 400x480px
>>85733744
He is pretty much the last hope.
>>
File: smug how.jpg (21KB, 297x201px) Image search: [Google]
smug how.jpg
21KB, 297x201px
>>85733731
>in comparison to /ourguys/ she's pretty much the good guy
>>
>>85733488

I understand why white liberal women love her so much. She's literally their liberal power fantasy character.

>Gets to be a "survivor" of abuse and rape
>Frees a bunch of foreigners because she's really into helping the less fortunate
>Gets to command the people she freed
>Multiculturalism lol
>Women power lol
>Doesn't actually do anything herself
>A bitch and generally a fucking snake
>Bringing in thousands of foreigners to the place she wants to conquer, which is her own land
>Doesn't really care that she's killing her own people using the savages she loves so much

She is the embodiment of the liberal woman's wet dream.
>>
>>85733798
Destroying the Westerosi equivalent of the Vatican and a killing a bunch of high ranking nobles and religious heads was pretty evil desu
>>
>>85733963
You mean a bunch of religious fanatics that wanted to kill everyone who didn't follow the Westerosi version of Sharia? The Sparrows were the Jihadists Westeros.
>>
>>85733707
good. I hate them fucking both
>>
File: giphy.gif (988KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
988KB, 500x281px
>>85733488
Who's hoping Tyrion becomes king?
At this point he's the only good option left
>>
>>85733602
yeah freeing slaves really worked out well for her/essos, america and rome eh?
>>
>>85734252
Is Sandor still alive in the show?
>>
>>85734410
yes
>>
>>85733488
i'd hit it
>>
>>85734499
She has the worst tits on the show.
>>
>>85734252
>manlet
>king
>>
>>85733914
You forgot she's fat.
>>
>>85734430
Did he ever get to fuck Sansa?
>>
>>85734018
Which she gave power to begin with...
>>
MY DAD WAS MEAN PLEASE BUT IM NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS

MY DAD WAS KING SO I SHOULD BE QUEEN

does she not even realize how hypocritical she is?

also she has fucking no claim to the throne, so its not her place to call herself queen or have others adress her as such, Renly and Stannis atleast had some right, they were in succession, the Targaryens arent the reigning monarch anymore she has no claim or rights until she takes it, which she wont
>>
>>85733602
She didn't free them long term. She's like a kid who fed a stray dog on a summer vacation. Once she's on the Iron Throne, it'll revert back to slavery (maybe even worse than before) and she won't have the time and ressources to manage another continent.
>>
>>85734583
_no
>>
File: 1500242849829.gif (2MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500242849829.gif
2MB, 500x364px
It would be a solid heel turn as the wrasslin fags would say.
and it's obviously going that way so I'm happy. Although they did avoid the obvious "you can win this war right now but there would be nothing left" angle.
>>
>>85734583
No, He mentions once that he regrets not raping her at kings landing but that's the closest thing of it.
>>
>>85734583
No she flew away
>>
Do you guys ironically believe these things or are we just watching a different series? Like in past years this place actually was trying to convince me Dany and Jon were gonna be minor characters at best in order to prop up a bunch of now, dead guys.
>>
>>85734858
/tv/ is always wrong.
>>
>>85733914
Nah fan they only get wet for my big brown Dick
>>
File: 1464098251972.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464098251972.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>85733744
>Sicko one-hand Jamie and his DISGUSTING sister have got to go folks, they just have got to go. They gotta go! Sorry, but sometimes you have to be tough--you have to be tough, folks!--and just say: Time. To. Go!
>MWGA
>>
>>85734858
>Like in past years this place actually was trying to convince me Dany and Jon were gonna be minor characters at best in order to prop up a bunch of now, dead guys.

/tv/ always knew dany would probably be a big deal but just didn't want it to be true. Everybody knew jon snow was probably going to be a big deal so i'm not sure what you're saying.
>>
>>85734858
After stannis the mannis died the show went to shit. Same goes for tywin. Those two held the show together.
>>
>>85734631
>MY DAD WAS MEAN PLEASE BUT IM NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS
>MY DAD WAS KING SO I SHOULD BE QUEEN

fucking this.
>>
>>85734858
>prop up a bunch of now, dead guys.
technically they weren't totally wrong
>>
>>85733914
Yeah? Well you're just a shitlord.
>>
There now are no characters left who are:

>important
>likable
>interesting.

At this point I'm rooting for the Night King. Just end it all.
>>
>>85733914

She claimed that in the last episode, but at what point was she raped by anyone?
>>
>>85734975
I mean, that's great you can say that now, but every character that /tv/ said would play the game so well compared to silly children like Dany, Jon or Sansa is either dead or just a side cuck now like Diddlefinger.
>>
>>85735154
khal drogo, but it was the nice kind of rape where you like your rapist so much you name your pet dragon after him.
>>
Honest question.

Why didn't Ned Stark ever tell Caitlyn that Jon was really his nephew and explain to her why they had to treat him like a bastard? I get that Robert and the rest couldn't know he is half Targaryen, but did he think letting her in on the promise he made his sister was going to be dangerous? She and the other Starks treated Jon like shot his whole life because of it.
>>
It's going to be a cheesy ending, with Jon and Dany married and live happily ever after.
>>
>>85735263
The nice kind of rape where you agree to marry someone for his army and you know beforehand that marriage entails consummating it and you actually like that and fall in love with your husband?
How horrible.
>>
>>85735211
>I mean, that's great you can say that now,
No. I'm saying you're full of shit or retarded. Nobody genuinely thought GRRM (an outspoken feminist) was going to make a dragon queen not to be a big deal. I'm sorry if you're so retarded that you bought into a few people that were trying to remain in denial about the whole thing but it's obvious to anybody that's watched the show for more than 3 seasons. There's a lot of believable shit that /got/ believed that turned out to be wrong (cleganebowl for example) but the idea that dany wasn't going going to be a big player is retarded.
>>
>>85735348
I'd prefer a Return of the Living Dead ending where they nuke the whole fucking thing but it still ends up doing nothing except making things worse.
>>
File: 1501487047468.jpg (33KB, 471x531px) Image search: [Google]
1501487047468.jpg
33KB, 471x531px
>>85733602
What rapists is she fighting? She's bringing in the most rapists both Essos and Westeros has ever seen. Essos is probably cheering how their continent is about to have 99% less rape.
>>
>>85734858
>Do you guys ironically believe these things
Dany being the Mad Queen? I do, because it really seems to be where her characters is going. Even in the context of the show, they've done things like having her burn a bunch of people to death for power right after a flashback scene of her father screaming "burn them all." She's also obviously becoming unstable and insecure about her power.

Plus, given GRRM's hatred of war and violence, it's incredibly unlikely the hero of his series would be a bloodthirsty tyrant whose only claim to power is superior force.
>>
>>85733602
yeah cuz literally everyone else in the show is a slave owner and rapist FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>85733636
I assumed jamie was going to cersi anyway.
>>
File: bell peasant.png (502KB, 1024x543px) Image search: [Google]
bell peasant.png
502KB, 1024x543px
>>85733963
Don't forget the random peasants that died in the explosion
>>85734631
Jon called her out on her shit for that one. Really, her argument should be "Hey, I have fucking dragons, an elite force of cock-less warriors, and fucking mongols at my command. Imma be queen now, famalam."
>>
>>85733798
barbaric incest
>>
>>85735541
>Dany being the Mad Queen? I do, because it really seems to be where her characters is going. Even in the context of the show, they've done things like having her burn a bunch of people to death for power right after a flashback scene of her father screaming "burn them all." She's also obviously becoming unstable and insecure about her power.

THe queen of thorns was even prodding her into episode 2 telling her not to listen to her council and instead to be a blood thirsty dragon.
>>
>>85735330
Lyanna told him not to. Ned takes promises seriously and he probably saw the value in keeping the secret, considering how easily information travels. Ned didn't even actively lie about it, he just told Cat that Jon was his blood and never to ask about where he came from. She just assumed he was a bastard.
>>
>>85733707
Jamie for king
>>
Dany is bringing multiculturalism to Westeros, with Dothraki shitskins and other brown people.
>>
>>85734252
Jamie with tyrion as hand
>>
>>85734631
The Baratheon claim to the Throne is based on Targ blood though. Stannis, Renly, and Bobby B's grandmother was the daughter of King Aegon V, grandfather of the Mad King.
>>
File: 1458262661773.jpg (54KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1458262661773.jpg
54KB, 500x399px
>>85733731
>euron is le bad guy
>>
>>85733602

Slavery is already outlawed in Westeros so its a moot point. How do you forget thats how Jorah got exiled? They say that shit every episode.

>rapists
>brought dothraki

Dany is just there to help the prophecy come true. Jon is going to impale her on his sword and become AA.
>>
>>85733488
It took until the last two episodes for my gf to think something was off about her.

Apparently people are finally waking up. Still doesn't explain how stupid everyone is.

>>85733707
Can't wait to see Tyrion or Jorrah kill her.
>>
>>85736029
>Dany is just there to help the prophecy come true. Jon is going to impale her on his sword and become AA.
You mean Jorah.

Having jon kill dany to become AA would be lame because they only just met. Having the man that's been in love with her since season 1 kill her would be pottery.
>>
>>85733707
>We're being led to believe that she is unstoppable, that she's going to sweep the 7 kingdoms and claim the iron throne while everyone kisses her ass.

in three episodes she already lost almost all of her and fleet and a huge portion of her army.
>>
>>85734018
She gave them those powers in the first place, and the nobles were willing to accept the new religious zealots. The people in general liked them.

Cersei was a bitch who went way in over her head and the creators aren't making her pay for it. None of the Tyrell bannermen would have stayed in or close to King's Landing after Cersei killed so many.
>>
>>85736317
She gave them the power thinking she could control them, but was taken by suprise and they expanded their own power base and quickly overwhelmed her. She then had to take drastic action and bring them to heel.
>>
>>85736306
>in three episodes she already lost almost all of her and fleet and a huge portion of her army.
it's probably going to amount to like less than half of a percent of her forces
>>
>>85736317
She is not bad as Joffrey, Ramsay or Gregor. Those guys were true monsters. Ramsay and Gregor were serial killers. Joffrey was another mad king in the making.
>>
>>85735154
She's claiming she was raped by Khal Drogo, but going by the first few seasons she knew she'd have to consummate their marriage. That isn't rape at all. She even fell in love with him to the point she still can't get over it.

They're only using the rape line because people don't want to think about how she WASNT raped.
>>
>>85736420
>the first few seasons

Drogo died in season 1 mate.
>>
>>85733731
Euron just saved Dorne you dumbass
>>
>>85736306
>I don't wan't to be queen of the ashes
>well, shit, I lost my army
>fuck it BURN THEM ALL
>>
>>85733602

>bringing an army of rapists to the capital
>>
>>85733707

STANNIS WILL RETURN

he hasnt been killed officially, I have hope
>>
>>85736407
She might be a better statesman but she's just as deranged as Ramsey or Joffrey. She gets off to the thought of killing and torturing people who have wronged her. She blew up a church and thousands of innocent people just to get rid of a religious group she empowered and several political rivals (one of which was her daughter-in-law, who iirc could have been carrying her grandchild).

Cersei is definitely batshit insane. It makes no sense that people would support her. Definitely not houses of the reach and other religious houses.
>>
>>85736372
well yeah but an unsullied warrior counts for like 50 dothraki so.
>>
When are people going to wake up and realize there's nothing wrong with slavery?
>>
>>85736577
>stannisfags
This is what being jorah must feel like
>>
>>85736484
I didn't clarify because I was tired.

In the first few seasons Daenerys acted like a woman in Medieval times would; she probably didn't want to have sex, but she knew she had to consummate her marriage, and it ended up growing into love. I don't think anyone in her position or near her would have defined it as rape because they know the circumstances.

In season 7, because it's more popular and Daenerys character is so drastically different, she claims she was raped. But we know that isn't really the case. It's a case of poor writing.
>>
File: gallery-1471430677-baelish.jpg (218KB, 768x1030px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1471430677-baelish.jpg
218KB, 768x1030px
Anyone else think the series should end with Little finger sitting down on the iron throne just mere moments before the Night King takes King's Landing?
>>
>>85736577
Who gives a fuck about Stannis anymore
>>
>>85736649
There is, it's just anachronistic to make a big deal of it in a medieval setting.
>>
>>85736622
Everything I've seen from the unsullied indicates they're overpriced as fuck. Maybe the lack of genitals has something to do with it
>>
>>85735417

>all men must die

>writer is a feminist

figures
>>
>>85735825
I'm not entirely sure how the families work, but wouldn't it stand to reason that another Baratheon of that lineage is the next in the line of succession?
>>
>>85733707
people say that she is the hilary of this show but in reality she is trump in female form
>>
>>85733914
>She's literally their liberal power fantasy character.
It's not even a liberal thing. Women in general just really love the "born on third base but get to act like they hit a home run" fantasy.
>>
>>85736769
>Spend almost all the unsullied to take a barely defended fort
>Lose them all anyways and turn them into hobos because they aren't sailors
MUH UNSULLIED
>>
File: 1467593938853.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1467593938853.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>Jorah will return to Dragonstone

>He'll see Jon, Dany's new BFF by her side
>He'll see Jon with his dad's old sword

>It's now a wolf pommel

>yfw Jorah's "sword" got replaced

Cucked beyond the grave by his father
>>
>>85736692

I give a fuck cause he is the rightful heir to the throne

stannis will be the queenslayer
>>
>>85735541
I dunno man. It's hard to believe when even people here seem to keep asking why she always does whatever Tyrion asks of her nowadays. He basically slapped her wrist and told her to go make up and no surprise to anyone, it works again. It's like a child and parent.

Maybe in the books things are different, but all you see now is the heroes (the kids) vs a bunch of saturday morning cartoon villains they keep setting up to get knocked down. They've literally gone out of their way to keep those kids alive and for the most part gave a them a pretty clean slate, in spite of their own stupidity and killed off literally everyone else. After killing off or castrating the likes of Tywin and others, it's a complete farce asking anyone to believe this isn't just another generic fantasy at this point, albeit one everyone has put too many hours of investment into. Like where is all this rape that was supposed to happen people keep telling us about from Dany's army? The directors have suppressed any chance of that even being mentioned to keep up the image.
>>
>>85736793
>>85735825
Correction, I've been reading up on it and if the Targaryen claims were invalidated (since they were exiled or presumed not to exist in John's case) technically Jaime/Tyrion are the next in line.
>>
>dany becomes mad queen

>jon kills her

>jon kills jaime

>jon becomes the queenslayer, and the kingslayer slayer
>>
>>85736211
>Still doesn't explain how stupid everyone is.
Most people aren't used to seeing character arcs like Dany's. At first, she's presented as a passive, sympathetic character, and she eventually gains her own agency. That's something everyone is used to, and we're used to thinking of characters who go through that development as a hero. To then have that character go insane while she believes she's doing nothing wrong is pretty foreign.
>>
>>85733565

i dont understand this meme

quick rundown anyone?
>>
>>85734537

That would be Margaery. What a disappointment that was.
>>
File: eek.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
eek.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>85736951
>YAAAS QUEEN SLA- wait NO
>>
>>85736897
>no surprise to anyone, it works again.
It really didn't, though. She wasn't willing to listen to Tyrion until he made it seem like she wasn't giving anything up to Jon, and even when she delivering the news, she kept making it clear she doesn't recognize Jon as a legitimate ruler. She's completely unwilling to actually negotiate or discuss matters with people, and she's paying less attention to her advisors when they disagree with her. That scene where she threatens to kill Varys out of nowhere wasn't meaningless.
>>
>>85735081
T.roastie
>>
>>85733602
>her army is comprised of a horde of slavers and rapists
???
>>
Dany won't become the "mad queen". She'll get close and just when she's about to cross the line she'll have one of those "what am I doing" moments and stop.
Anyone who thinks Dumb and Dumber will write an ending in which she is not sitting in the iron throne is an idiot.
>>
>>85733798
>setup the death of Robert, which put the maniacal Joffrey in charge and spiraled the kingdoms into war
>blew up the Vatican with several nobles and presumably innocent people there to watch the trial
>wrongly accused and tried to have Tyrion executed for a crime he committed with very flimsy evidence and paid off testimonies
>>
>>85733798
Cersei had Robbert's bastards slaughtered in the first season, including an infant.
>>
>>85736992
I suppose so. I think it was also masked by the fact that people ignored all the bad things Dany was doing while she was freeing the slaves and such. It's easy to cheer when Dany frees slaves and kills these evils people set in front of her. And women lap her up. It's harder to see that Dany has ruined the economy, killed many innocent people who were good masters, and not even provided shelter or welfare for these slaves. We're never shown any of these bad things, save for a few times, so people have no idea just how bad things are.
>>
>>85737372
for a crime he didn't commit, rather.
>>
>>85733914

Yeah this is pretty much dead on.

Especially shipping in hordes of foreign bearded savage non-whites to conquer white lands.
>>
>>85736686
he dies by the end of the season
>>
>>85737372
You also forgot to mention that she raped her cousin, encouraged the death of Maester Pycelle, and funded Scientific Necromancy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzukIA7qU9Y

Remember when Tyrion was a good character?
>>
>>85737544
When did she rape Lancel? He seemed all for it. And Pycelle was a worm so killing him isn't exactly evil.
>>
>>85737403
Exactly. It's another one of GRRM's famous subversions of expectations. We're used to seeing the villain, but not how they got that way. With Dany, we saw that process from her point of view. Of course it looks sympathetic at the time, but, like the scene in the premiere with Cersei talking about her record, that doesn't mean he deeds aren't terrible.

>>85737360
And anyone who thinks GRRM, a conscientious objector and authors of numerous anti-war stories, would make his hero a conquering warmonger, is also an idiot.

Maybe D&D will get scared of the backlash and change the ending, but it's definitely where the books are going.
>>
>>85737397
2nd season. And for some reason the show wrote it that Joffrey was the one that had them killed. Cersei did it in the books.

This is also the moment I gave up on the show being the stunning quality it was in season 2 and was just going to become passing entertainment.
>>
>>85733488
I still want her to sit on my face if you don't mind.
Actually the more evil a woman is the more I want her to sit on my face. I wonder why is that.
>>
My mom thinks she's cool.
>>
>>85737764
Because your mother was cruel or indifferent to you so you want a cruel woman to shower you with abussively intimate affection
>>
>>85737641
>it's definitely where the books are going
I hope you're right, I'd hate if the last thing we see in the show is her retarded smug
>>
>>85736577
Do you really want Stannis to return to the show with its current writing quality? All D&D would do is ruin his character even more.
>>
>>85737567
Well maybe not by the standards set at the time. But it certainly wasn't because she actually cared for him. She definitely just took advantage of him. By modern standards, and going by book age (Lancel was supposed to be 16) it is definitely rape.

Even if Pycelle wasn't the most upstanding guy, he was ultimately a supporter of Cersei (as long as she didn't do anything batshit insane). Her tendency to trust Qyburn, by all accounts a pretty evil guy, lead to the death of a guy who really didn't deserve it.
>>
>>85737955
Casual sex without care is hardly rape, even by modern standards.

16 is the age of consent in many first world countries, and Lancel in no way was against sex with Cersei. It wasn't rape.
>>
>>85737397
In the show it was done by joffrey.
>>
>>85737851
Actually my mother was always super kind and caring. Dad, too.
Is it a reverse "grass is always greener" thing maybe?
>>
>>85737687
>>85738077
He was a good boy. He dindu nuffin
>>
>>85738007
When confronted about it he states that he was told by Tywin to do whatever Cersei said.

If anything, I think he knew he was in over his head but trusted her because he thought she was a power figure. She used him, and when he was figured out he knew what they were doing was wrong.

Maybe it's not really rape, but it certainly wasn't right of her. In fact, it's one of the more fucked up things she's done IMO.
>>
>>85733488
Are we watching the same show? She's still the same delusional bitch from season 2-3. The only difference between then and now is that we're seeing her interact with people we've known since season 1, but are unknown to her, so watching her lord her position over all the other main characters for the first time might be like seeing her in a different light, but she's still the same person. She still wants the throne.
>>
Daenarys personally escorted the Dothraki to Westeros for the first time in history, why is she pretending to give a shit about the people in King's Landing?

this character's moral compass is totally fucked up and I can't wait until she dies. And she can stop pretending to be a great person with this Breaker of Chains shit, you were totally alone and you freed those slaves to get an army, member? A bunch of warrior eunuchs who wouldn't have anything left to do except fight for you after you freed them, member?

God I hate this CUNT, I HOPE JON CUTS HER HEAD OFF
>>
>>85738348
>this character's moral compass is totally fucked up
No it isn't.
>>
>>85733565
also don1t get this meme, please explain
>>
>>85733488
When was she NOT a villain? She burned a witch just for trying to save her husband.
>>
wait so now people here are loving Euron because he punched a few bitches in the face and hung them from the ship's figurehead?

a few weeks ago it was all about Theon and Yara wreaking sibling carnage. I have you /tv/.
>>
>>85733488
Nah. They're trying to slowly turn Cersi into the "mad queen" The person people still call upon as the worst of the worst. I dont even think she would realize this at this point.
>>
>>85733707
Who is the Donald Trump of GoT?
>>
>>85735154
IF A WOMEN FEELS SHE WAS RAPED
SHE WAS
RAPE DOES NOT REQUIRE A RAPIST
>>
File: grrm-trump.png (497KB, 1041x788px) Image search: [Google]
grrm-trump.png
497KB, 1041x788px
>>85738811
Straight from the mouth of God.
>>
>>85738685
becuase of how shit and uneventful this show has become any person than does somthing even remotley entertaining is praised,
>>
>>85738869
>"DAE Trump is evil am I cool now?"
That's a meme answer.
>>
>>85733488
She has to get beaten down a little so she can make a come back, otherwise S7E1 would be the finale.

Also, anyone catch that Jamie was raped during the last episode?
>>
>>85733731
What evil has show Euron done?

- Killed his shit head brother.
- Talked a lot of shit about empowering Greyjoys.
- Parlayed a political situation to his advantaged.
- Attacked some Greyjoys who defied a democratic kingsmoot.
- Defeated some militant Dornish shits in battle.
- Taunted his cuck nephew and captured his treasonous sister.
>>
>>85737038
>>85738473
I think the blacks came up with it, then the gays and trannies stole it as usual and use it to praise their stronk womyn idols, especially when they BTFO men. It's basically a way of signalling that you're a completely emasculated shell of a man who is utterly subservient to women, although a lot of people use it in an ironic mocking manner these days.
>>
>>85738887
>becuase of how shit and uneventful this show has become
They're literally gearing up for wars with the zombies and for westeros and you're still yawning and wanting more axxxction? Most people would say that they're moving too fast killing fuckers left and right. But you're here wanting even less talk.
>>
>>85738869
>Drumpf is Hitler
>Drumpf is Voldemort
>Drumpf is Jauffre
Who else is he?
>>
>>85738869
based gurm

drumpfets btfo
>>
>>85734252
>be from Casterly Rock and master of coin
>doesn't know that there is no gold

really good option, he has done nothing smart in the whole series
>>
File: 150.jpg (9KB, 150x239px) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
9KB, 150x239px
>>85736992
>>
>>85739132
the talk is bad now, why would anyone want it, just get it all over with already
>>
File: psst.png (47KB, 381x292px) Image search: [Google]
psst.png
47KB, 381x292px
>>85733602
nice bait
>>
>>85739039
To add
SLAY = You're killing it / You're doing something right
I think KWEEN was added after some random tv-show had a boy repeat "YAS KWEEN, YAS KWEEN" & people spamming it in Beoynces videos and Twitter made it go viral.
>>
>>85735394
Also, I don't think "rape" in a marriage existed in medieval times. At least the people didn't view it as such. For them to start adding current views into old medieval times just reeks of historical "rape".
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 900x1200px
>>85739242
President :)
>>
>>85744910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>>85738869
Telling it like it is
>>
>>85737887
The books even had a whole new perspective to show the fruits of her "liberation" and it was one of the bleakest and most horrifying parts in the series.
>Frog would be glad to put Astapor behind him. The Red City was the closest thing to hell he ever hoped to know. The Yunkaiā€™i had sealed the broken gates to keep the dead and dying inside the city, but the sights that he had seen riding down those red brick streets would haunt Quentyn Martell forever. A river choked with corpses. The priestess in her torn robes, impaled upon a stake and attended by a cloud of glistening green flies. Dying men staggering through the streets, bloody and befouled. Children fighting over half-cooked puppies. The last free king of Astapor, screaming naked in the pit as he was set on by a score of starving dogs. And fires, fires everywhere. He could close his eyes and see them still: flames whirling from brick pyramids larger than any castle he had ever seen, plumes of greasy smoke coiling upward like great black snakes.
>>
>>85735102
Davos is the best character still on the show by far. Jaime could be up there if they ever finish his character development. And Jorah is a cool guy.
>>
She managed to lose the bulk of her forces in 2 fucking episodes. All the "Dany is Sauron" memes were proven wrong because Sauron was at least semi competent.
More like Tarderyns, amrite?
>>
>>85733488
I fear for my boy Qyburn, lads.

Something's going to happen to him soon. Unless it's treason related, he'll die in the Big Battle(tm).

No way they're letting a character this "immaculate" live
>>
File: 1496669381170.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1496669381170.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>85744910
Well done.
>>
Fucking spoilers make or seem like they're going to tease Mad Queen Dany, but never go through with it. She's just gonna fall in love with and fuck Jon. And save a bunch of people. It's bullshit. D&D are literally going to make her story the obvious ending where she gets the throne and is a good ruler.
>>
>>85737038
Instagram whores and your typical sluts say it to feel better about themselves. Other people say it ironically
>>
>>85733602
She's fighting Dothrakis?
>>
>>85733488
she's losing her mind yes but she ends up saving the day through doing something mad, according to leaks
>>
>>85745571
>clearly on the winning side when she arrives in Westeros
>gets fucked up by Drumpfnisters in like 2 weeks
it fits
>>
>>85736686
>>85737509
He's a fucking shadow of a character
>>
>>85736861
>>85736306
There is no sense of scale in this. She has an infinite amount of unsullied
>>
File: 1493288786690.png (407KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493288786690.png
407KB, 402x536px
>>85738869
truu
>>
>>85738007
Just like Dany wasnt raped
>>
I don't know what you guys are talking about. She is just a little tsundere to Snow and secretly hopes that he will rape her soon. Just watch how in the next episode she will set up a chain of events, where John walks into here and then lands onto her "accidentally" grabbing her boobs, while she looses her slice of toast. Then the episode after that John "accidentally" enters the bathroom with her naked in the tub and she brutally beats him out.
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (22KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
22KB, 375x210px
>>85733690
Bran aka The Night King
>>
>>85746322
>implying Based Qyburn isn't the rightful heir to the throne
The clues in the name, niggas.
Qy-BURN
Like dragons burn things, get it? He's probably Maester Aemon's bastard son or something.
>>
>>85747811
Why would Bran side with the White Walkers?
>>
>>85747541
>DABID, DABID COME SEE THIS
>WHAT IS IT ???
>IT'S CALLED ANIME, DABID !!
>I LOVE IT
>>
>>85739242
>Drumpf is Jauffre

10/10
>>
>>85747541
Will Bran be watching that, too?
>>
>>85733488
She represents all that is evil in the world, using the smokescreen of altruism to hide her true lust for power. I hope she is flayed by Ramsay's corpse.
>>
>>85735825
not exactly. Bobby took the throne through conquest, same as Aegon once. only reason his targ blood was brought up was to legitimize his rule in the eyes of former targ supporters. he was not king because he was a targ, he sold the idea after conquering the kingdom.
>>
>>85736799
Wow really makes me think
>>
File: 1497009481549.jpg (55KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497009481549.jpg
55KB, 554x400px
>>85736862
PARTY KEKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>85733488
At this point in the show she's completely one dimensional, and seemingly unable to even emote in appropriate range for the part she's playing. Honestly a terrible actress.
She really needs to take some notes for the Claire Underwood character in house of cards.
on how to play a stern female lead.
>>
>>85747838
why not?
>>
>>85733488
Why the fuck is everyone wearing dark clothing?
>>
>>85733602
>Implying thats a good thing
>>
>>85748424
snyder
>>
>>85748424
Its supposed to symbolizing being "darkened" or harden by time. or some artsy bullshit like that.
>>
>>85748424
Because it's winter

Same with the real world, you don't see people walking around wearing pastel colours and shit during the cold seasons

unless they're a flaming fag or mentally / socially retarded
>>
>>85733488
she is clearly fighting it while trying to make her ideal view of the world become reality.

but that blood magic is going to catch up to her.

prediction: Dyneris probably will become evil but for legit reasons that haven't arised yet.
>>
>>85738408
Yes it is.
>>
>>85733914

I'm honestly shocked women haven't started calling themselves abortion survivors.
>>
>>85748520
in the real world everyone is currently wearing dark clothing all the time because it's the age of depression, what does that have to do with some fantasy setting where colour is probably sought after
>>
>cucked audience playing mental gymnastics acting like autistic rape victim isnt going to win due to SJWs
haha! its like you totally werent paying attention the past 3 seasons. fucking anyone wiht half a brain can see it coming. she's going to win

she's going to be legitimized by jon snow like yall say with some stockholm syndrome bullshit, and we're going to sit here and all pretend it was well written and not seen a mile away as the woman virtue signals for the 8th season in a row and yall act like its not writers writing themselves into a corner with constant pandering.

show was RIP a long time ago
>>
>>85748520
>Bright colored winter clothing doesn't exist
>I've gotta wear black now because it's cold
Sounds like you are the mental retard.
>>
>>85748520
That kind of clothing fits the modern age not medieval.
>>
>>85748381
Claire singlehandedly ruined that show, you utter moron.
>>
>>85747838
He will be doing his three eyed raven thing and get possessed by the night king
>>
>>85747838

>Woman as ruler
>Woman as pretender ruler
>Woman holds the north

Why not. Night King is based as fuck senpai
>>
>>85733488
>brags about being the first to have the Dothraki cross the Narrow Sea
>implying anyone in Westeros would want those barbarian shitskins in their country enough to attempt it
>>
She is evil by definition of wanting to be a monarch. If she truly cared she would also want everyone to be free of her. Just because she is better then every King before her doesnĀ“t make her monarchy any better than a democratic system.
>>
>>85734499
ugly face
>>
File: qt.jpg (119KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
119KB, 1024x1024px
dany will win the game of throne and live happily ever after
>>
>>85733798
Had the King's hand murdered because he found out about Robert's bastard son(s).
Had Ned executed because he found out
Had Robert killed because she felt like it, causing all of the warring that followed.

But apart from that...
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (103KB, 616x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
103KB, 616x217px
Reminder that we're getting a 'bittersweet reddit ending'
>>
>>85752311
What the fuck
>>
File: .png (467KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
.png
467KB, 700x430px
bend your knee
>>
>>85737071
wtf? they were great
>>
>>85744815
This. Especially egregious with Sansa. But desu I dont care if all of the fandom would call it rape I just get pissed when the characters themselves do it even though they would have an entirely different concept of rape.
>>
>>85746308
All that inbreeding has its downsides.
>>
>>85733488
She's just being a queen. Can't lose her guard, so she's being cautious.
>>
>>85751833
>the designated "evil" character this season is the only monarch to be elected
Really gets those almonds activated
>>
>>85748653
Go you really think the Dabes give a shit about medieval fashion?
>>
>>85747541
anime adaption when
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (7KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
7KB, 200x151px
>>85752311
>Arya cuts off her hand to impersonate a man who almost always wears a prosthetic
I refuse to believe even D&D are this retarded
>>
File: 1500376882369.png (104KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500376882369.png
104KB, 534x629px
>>85733488
Yes.

who /greyjoy/ here?
>>
I think it's slowly becoming obvious that Jorah will kill the bitch. I don't see any reason to keep the character alive otherwise.
>>
File: hillary overheated.png (170KB, 240x305px) Image search: [Google]
hillary overheated.png
170KB, 240x305px
>>85737038
"YASS QUEEN SLAY" is something that niggers (especially liter gayniggers from outer space) say when they want to cheer on a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN.

Dany fits this bill because she's the designated "heroine" of GoT and the writer's pet character who goes around acting like a wannabe civil rights leader freeing slaves and having hordes of mudpeople worshiping her. She's always portrayed in a 100% positive light and incapable of doing wrong,when in reality, all her actions fuck things up, and she only succeeds due to deus ex machinas and/or having capable people pledge undying loyalty to her for some reason. She's literally the Designated Social Justice Character.

They also adore the slave girl pet mulatto she keeps around. The one with the afro.
>>
>>85735016
As much as i love both of them, your statement is incredibly stupid
>>
>>85753228

He's gonna fly her dragon and get killed in the process.
>>
>>85753228
Jorah, Bron, The Hound and Brienne are in the list of characters that have fans but are pretty much useless, so they can be threatened or killed off whenever there needs to be cheap tension or stake raising.
>>
>>85738869
If Trump was Joffrey every human that shittalked him would be getting flayed right now including the liberal lunatics in this thread.
>>
File: 1501123043593.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501123043593.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>85753217
I'm /don'tcarewhoswinsaslongasdanygetsbtfo/

No decent characters are left. Only thing keeping me going is the hope of seeing Queen Roastie suffer in the future. Euron is great because he storms in out of nowhere and starts killing off all the most-hated characters while acting in the most over-the-top manner ever. It's almost like a /tv/ shitposter somehow physically manifested in the show and started going around killing people while doing everything possible to break the 4th wall. Fuck everyone in this show, and that's why I support Euron.
>>
It's extremely presumptuous for her to be proclaiming her self queen and demanding Jon bend the knee even tho she's not on the iron throne yet.
>>
>>85735330
Knowing how fucking dumb Cat was she would probably gossip it to the four winds.
>>
>>85735102
I root for NK too, same reasons. There are no good characters left, so I'm hoping for a bloodbath apocalypse.

>>85736306
Ya, thanks to stupid deus ex machina.
>>
>>85735474
What kind of fucking gas survives a nuclear detonation/industrial fire? There is no element that turns people into zombies. If it was some kind of prion or protein it would cease to exist as molecule due to the heat.
>>
>>85735102
Same. I'm rooting for Night King to bring the Cleansing Snow across the land and wipe out all these cunts. In the meantime, I'm rooting for Euron just because he's killing off shitty characters
>>
>>85753714
We're a lot of eurnoists and pro-nk here, it seems. I'm too.
>>
>>85753490

Seriously, how bad is the casting of Greyworm? What a noodle-armed geek. No one would identify him as a warrior of any stripe.
>>
>>85736941
Got a source? Going by this, Cersei's claim is not too infeasible considering it was at a time when Jaime was just getting his titles back from being Kingsguard (also why Kevan was Lord of Casterly Rock up until his death, then its Jaime) and Tyrion is considered a traitor to the realm.
>>
>>85733602
>free the slaves
>by making them serve her until death
>fight rapists
>by using more and better rapists of browner complexion
>>
>>85753490
What is the fucking deal with Greyworm stance?
>>
>>85753888
To be fair, the character makes absolutely zero sense anyway. Why would you have castrated men serving as a military force? They'd all be androgynous creatures with bitch tits, no testosterone, and very little muscle mass. The exact opposite of what you'd want for a fighting force.

But the show writers are jewish social justice warriors who shoehorn "strong independent woman" and try to present ball-less nu-males as good while every real man has "toxic masculinity", so I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>85736306
That's because they need to keep suspense alive. Everybody knows she's gonna beat the lannisters with her dragons, but they need to show some "difficulties" she must "overcome" because even the retard pajeet and woman normies that make up 90% of the fanbase might be turned off by her Mary Suenesd
>>
>>85733488
Not that anybody but Bran knows, but she's also wrong about it being her birthright to rule Westeros. At least, if Rhaegar marries Lyanna, which I imagine he did because it wouldn't have even been difficult and he wanted her as more than just an affair.
>>
Anyone else morbidly curious to the GOT spinoffs that HBO greenlighted?
>>
>>85753956
I just hate how people all magically cast aside their entire lives to go serve for Dany for literally no fucking reason, as if she's Jesus fucking Christ.

Dany has had ZERO accomplishments attributable to herself. Everything is just plot devices like being unburnable, or having magic dragons to do her work for her, or having capable people travel from all across the world to serve her and do her bidding. She's never actually done a single damn thing herself, yet the writers still shill her as being this awesome character.
>>
File: There is another.jpg (20KB, 914x388px) Image search: [Google]
There is another.jpg
20KB, 914x388px
>>85733805
>>
>>85733914
Women are disgustingly weak creatures. I've had worse than what Dragon Whore had at the age of 6 and I'm a dude. I didn't run around flaunting how strong I am because I was raped. I got on with my fucking life, put it in it's place.

>My vagina was raped
>boo hoo (for the rest of their lives)
>Boys cant be raped and prison rape is hilarious
>I can't fathom why men don't respect us feminists
>>
>>85736799
Except Trump actually won.
>>
>>85754020
All they needed to do to make it have any bearing of sense would be to say they have a "Magic" potion that gives them strength but doesn't work on normal people, with The implication being that it gives them their normal testosterone levels but somehow keeps them obedient.
In one stroke you get something to make it seem more fantastical to normies and idiots, plus an actual explanation to anyone who bothers to think about it.
>>
>>85733914
What pisses me off the most is that the series' universe just warps around itself to make sure that Dany always comes out on top no matter what happens.

The thing I enjoyed about GoT is that it was like this chess game, and that everyone's actions had consequences. You could see how a characters foolish actions would have consequences later on.

...except for Dany. Whenever Dany fucks up and ruins something, we get a magical Deus Ex Machina out of nowhere to save her and put her back on top. Whether it's having dragon eggs hatch or having main characters from around the world all flock to her to serve her or having dothraki magically show up to save the day or constantly having hordes of brown people fall in love with her instantly no matter where she goes, etc.

She's the platonic form of Social Justice Character. And the worst part is that any idiot can see what an objectively shitty character she is, but I don't think the writers actually intended this. If you look at any of their commentary on Dany, they ALWAYS talk about her in a positive light. They gush on about her, even when she's the one fucking things up. They don't even seem to realize that the mary sue they created is actually a shitty character.
>>
>>85753490
Jon and Jaime are the only characters that I give a shit about in this crapfest. Despite all of TV Jon's shit characterization, he's the only heroic figure in a conventional fantasy sense.

Jaime is a tragic figure that's trying to redeem himself and is stuck in a Shakespearean quagmire of drama. I want to see him finally become the knight that he dreamed of being.
>>
File: 1421796435401.gif (601KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421796435401.gif
601KB, 197x200px
>>85733690
#NotAllDothraki
>>
>>85754254
In the books, it's evident that Daenerys is going to go full out Targ. Viserys didn't inherit the Targ madness; his sister did. She'll be the Mad Queen.

The show tried hard to handwave how sinister Daenerys looks from the Westerosi POV. She's got an army of horse-rider savages that are known for pillage and rape as well as a slave army that will obey her every command.

>She's the platonic form of Social Justice Character. And the worst part is that any idiot can see what an objectively shitty character she is, but I don't think the writers actually intended this. If you look at any of their commentary on Dany, they ALWAYS talk about her in a positive light. They gush on about her, even when she's the one fucking things up. They don't even seem to realize that the mary sue they created is actually a shitty character.
My buddy's wife adores Daenerys and Cersei for being STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN. I have no clue why anyone would respect those 2. Yara or even the Queen of Thorns deserve more props.
>>
>>85754317
at least Cersei is interesting and clever. Dany is a shitty character who wins the lottery at every turn

if Dany wasn't so hot, I'd hate every scene with her. but I like her face so I don't mind her screen time
>>
>>85754265
Jon and Davos are also the only two people who stood up to dany's bullshit without being the designated antagonists.
I think they're literally the only ones that didn't immediately bend over and worship her that aren't mustache twirling assholes
>>
>>85754317
>My buddy's wife adores Daenerys and Cersei for being STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN. I have no clue why anyone would respect those 2. Yara or even the Queen of Thorns deserve more props.

Because women like the idea of women in charge, not righteous women in charge.
>>
>the tragic irony in ordering varys to tell her when shes lost the plot despite the fact that she did so long ago

Even Dany's most loyal will lose patience with her soon, and then the alliance is finished
>>
>>85738668
>Dothraki slay your village and rape you multiple times
>pls halp my husband so he can keep raping and slaughtering
That witch did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>85754317
Yeah, exactly. The same basic events happen in the show and the book, but the show tries everything it can to make it look like Dany can do no wrong, despite all these actions.

For instance, anyone with an ounce of critical thought can see that Dany completely fucked up Mereen by doing in there and freeing the slaves. But the show still tries to *present* this as her being 100% good, and tries to play it off as all the problems are actually the fault of the Harpy insurgents.

And whenever she fucks up (for example, having her army completely destroyed) she just magically gets another army gallivanting out of nowhere to serve her as a replacement. She never actually gets any comeuppance for her shitty behavior. Even Cersei at least has done actions that have resulted in consequences.
>>
>>85738869
I fucking wish, Trump is a pussy who would rather whine on Twitter than use his power.
>>
>>85754396
>wins the lottery

perfect way of putting it. she's never actually done anything herself. she's just apparently so beautiful that every soldier in Essos is willing to give his life for her, and she just so happens to have all-powerful dragons, and everyone just automatically loves her and serves her.
>>
>>85754396
The show whitewashed the fuck out of Cersei and downplayed her stupidity. Feast was glorious to read about how fat Cersei was getting and her retarded decisions.

>>85754402
>Davos
I still don't understand why TV Davos supports Jon. I mean, I don't mind the dynamics because we never saw them interact in the books, but it makes Davos look like a double-dipper that'll shift to wherever the winds blow.

But you're right, Jon and Davos are truly good people who are looking out for the realm and not for their own objectives. I just hate how the show made Davos into a useless bitch during his finest moment from the books.

>>85754466
Daenerys fans insist that the witch should've accepted Daenerys' mercy and not kill her unborn son. It's funny how a brown woman whose village was sacked and obliterated somehow has to submit to a white savior girl.

>>85754484
I know. Daenery's plot armor is fucking ridiculous. I hated how Euron could magically teleport to where he needed to be, but I liked how Daenerys suffered setbacks.
>>
>>85754641
>I hated how Euron could magically teleport to where he needed to be, but I liked how Daenerys suffered setbacks.

I feel the same way. All the teleporting is getting ridiculous, but I just stopped caring. At this point, I just see Euron as a physical manifestation of all our anger and frustration at this show, who acts as an angry spirit who goes around destroying everyone and everything.
>>
>>85754775
Someone in an earlier thread pointed out that there was a meta comment about the adaptation. Remember when the Archmaester asked Sam how he cured Jorah, to which Sam replied,"I just followed what was in the book."

I bet the writer for that dialogue did that on purpose. Cheeky bastard.
>>
>>85733488
I hope- that would be a saving grace, but IDK if D&D would go for it
>>
Self entitled little cunt, has literally done nothing for westeros and expects everyone to bow down because MUH RIGHTFUL HEIR XDXD
>>
>>85754870
They won't. D&D are already in hot water for their alternate history series about a Confederacy that still exists in the present day.
>>
>>85754775
Indeed and littlefinger is a metaphor for the show itself.
He started the game of thrones, the political mess and was a cunning strong character. He was great, like the show.
Nowadays he is shit... like the show. And he's gonna die. Like the show.
>>
>D&D didn't kill off Jorah
So what part does he still have left to play in the story? I would really like to believe that he's going to see Dany for the dumb, dangerous bitch she is and impale her on his sword, but I seriously doubt Jew&Jew are going to make this happen.
>>
>>85754900
And you just KNOW that Daenerys will swoop in with her dragons to save the day at the Wall.
>>
>>85733488
>>
>>85754906
It's baffling how the writers made Littlefinger into a retard.

TV Littlefinger did shit that Book Littlefinger would NEVER do:

- Have that conversation with Cersei about knowledge being power
- Giving Sansa to the Boltons
- Sticking around Winterfell despite the fact he's not well liked
>>
>>85733488
She really is. She's already a Mad Queen.

>>85733565
You say it when a girl is acting like a whore but you want to make her feel powerful and empowered. Euros especially Germans love to do this online
>>
>>85754965

Nice siege with 150 men there.
>>
>>85754965
How tall are those ladder, like 25 feet at most?

How has Casterly Rock survived without being taken with 25 ft tall walls?
>>
>>85754913
I have a feeling both Jorah and Jaime are going to play a major role with Daenerys. They cut away Young Griff's storyline for a reason so Jorah has to fulfill something.
>>
>>85754965
>>85755012
This scene made me laugh
>>
>>85754913
That would indeed be the most satisfying conclusion to YASS QUEEN's story arc. But it will never happen, because Daenerys is the writers' pet favorite character who can do no wrong.
>>
Another noteworthy thing with daenerys is that she is the DEFINITION of ENTITLEMENT.

She is like entitled to everything, but actually without her war council she is nothing, she has no quality except her dragons.

Without her dragons she is nothing, she is not a king, and she doesn't even try to become kinglike. She just feels entitled.
>>
>>85755025
Thanks, I really lover Jorah despite him literally being Knight Cuck: The Character. I hope they won't silently retire him to the sidelines like they've apparently did with Bronn.
>>
>>85755016
They never had a band of carpenter eunuchs after them
>>
>>85733914
We've been saying this for 5 seasons already. About time people realize this

#neverwhitewomen
>>
>>85736799
Totally based "actually trump" poster.
>>
>>85755073
I guarantee you Bronn somehow swoops in and rescues Bad Poosy for literally no fucking reason. They changed the poison from working almost instantly (at least within like 30 minutes) to taking days to have an effect. No reason to retcon this unless they're coming out with some sort of ass-pull to save Miss Double Daggers
>>
>>85755073
>Bronn
Sucks that he never got to tap Bad Pussy. You know he wanted to beast-fuck her hard.
>>
>>85738811
The Night King. He's the Darkhorse no one but a few people see is a threat, but the time they realized it, it's far too late to stop him now.
>>
>>85736306
Except this is Show!Dany. Every time she gets BTFO and loses all her troops/wealth/whatever, we get a deus ex machina for her to put her back on her feet
>>
>>85755176
As shitty as an idea that is, I'd be okay with it because I want Bronn to have a happy ending with his qt Dornish waifu.
>>
>>85755176
Given that Bad Poosy is clearly terrified, logically the poison would work even faster.
They tend to work quicker the faster the heart rate is.
>>
>>85738869
Fuck grumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>85733488
I think it will start out with her thinking she's hot shit and bossing people around. With her shit rekt twice in a row now I think she'll go north with Jon with what's left of her army after greyworm hikes allllllllll the way back.
>>
>>85755312
I like to think cersei didn't even poison her and she's just mentally torturing them right now.
>>
>>85735154

She literally agreed to it. She got an army for being fucked by Drogo who she then fell in love with and whom she sacrificed her unborn child to resurrect and then later named her dragon after.

Calling it rape is ludicrous.

If she had such a problem with suffering, why did she destabilize and ruin so many countries in her wake, why did she bring literally thousands of these very same horse riding "rapists" to the shores of westeros?

At worst she prostituted herself to Drogo to get his army.
>>
>>85755573
And look what happened to Sansa when she agreed to marry Ramsay...
>>
>yfw all of this show takes place inside the eye of a giant.
>yfw old Nan was right.
>>
>>85755615
>comparing Drogo to that devil spawn
Please die
>>
>>85753418
Bronn will be king
>>
>>85738869
As much as /pol/ will get triggered by this, Trump does fit Joffrey.

With the differences, of course, being that Joffrey is better looking and a more eloquent talker.
>>
>>85744910
>Everybody looks happy but Trump himself.
>>
>>85755615
>>85755685

Ramsay and Drogo aren't really comparable. I wouldn't call what Ramsay did rape. He was rough and physically abusive, yes, but not rape. But with Drogo, there's no evidence of any wrongdoing whatsoever. No bruises, no evidence of force, nothing.

It's literally just "I'm going to pretend I'm a 'rape survivor' to up my social justice cred" shit.
>>
>>85755711
Why do faggots here think /pol/ loves Trump? I read nothing but hatred toward the man outside of that shitty general.
>>
>>85755711
Joff died like a cunt and Don will be on the throne for 8 years
>>
Trump is Joffrey.
Hillary is Dany.
Tyrion is Bernie.
Stannis is Ron Paul.
>>
>>85755739
This was before he realized that he could just continue shitposting on Twitter as POTUS.
>>
>>85755822
Who's Jeb?
>>
>>85755844
Renley?
>>
>>85755891
I forgot he existed. Seems appropriate
>>
>>85755844
Balon. A formerly powerful family but died from being low energy
>>
>>85755822
Bernie is Jorah. Little beta bitch who bends the knee to Yass Queen only to be cast aside like garbage.
>>
File: 1492686832818.jpg (6KB, 222x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492686832818.jpg
6KB, 222x200px
>>85755711
"Through the lens of Fantasy television is how I view the world XD"
How pathetic
>>
>>85739242
Trump is not smart enough to be Hitler, and I donĀ“t know who Jauffre is, but is Voldemort.

Everybody talks about as he is this god of evil, but when you think about it, he is actually inneffective as shit.
>>
File: DanyHadSlaves.jpg (51KB, 550x304px) Image search: [Google]
DanyHadSlaves.jpg
51KB, 550x304px
>>85755615

Danerys had a choice. She was living in a villa surrounded by servants and was given the choice to marry Drogo for his army. She wasnt forced at knifepoint like Sansa was.

Dany literally agreed to marry Drogo for his army.

Spreading her legs and taking a dick is a small price to pay to be able to send people to kill and die for you.

"I was raped by my husband!"
Bitch why should i care? Youve literally killed people for saying nasty things to you. Shes had people executed for displeasing her. Shes had people tortured for just going about their business in their lands by the laws of the land.

If youre a person that has literally ordered people to death for no reason other than they displeased you, you deserve zero sympathy because you made a bad chocie as a kid and prostituted yourself to drogo.

Worst character ever, zero sympathy.

"I was raped by my husband! And my actions have resulted in the rape and torture and murder of millions, ive literally condoned my soliders raping innocent women infront of me but feel bad for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeereeeee!!"

Reminder during the first book/first season she literally allowed her soliders to rape the women of the villaged the Dothraki pillaged after murdering & torturing their husbands.

But no, we should feel bad for her cuz reasons.
>>
Daenerys fans and Jonerys shippers are some of the most hypocritical fans I've ever seen.
>>
>>85755943
No, Jorah is that cunt that worked for Clinton in her campaign and still defends her on twitter, forgot his name but he is a balding man and his profile pic has some grey-scale filter.
>>
>>85755711
>/pol/
>pro-Trump
>>
>>85748381
I think Emilia is great as Dany.
It's the writing that makes Dany one dimensional in the last few season
>>
>breed the "perfet soldier"
>cut off their balls and dicks
>now they don't have enough testosterone to fight against real warriors
>"well, at least we died free men LOL"
this show was always shit.
>>
>>85756136
Clarke is shit and so is Dany. They even have Clarke wearing sturdy faux-leather suits that cover all her skin up to her head because everyone was making fun of her for getting fucking fat. I guess that was easier than just losing weight.
>>
>>85756145
How the fuck does one stop a person from bleeding to death if their cock is chopped in the medieval ages?

>its gonna heal
Yh that will TAKE A LONG LONG TIME TO HEAL.
>>
>>85755711
Trump doesn't want to kill all homosexuals, start a war he can't win, murders prostitutes, attempt to assassinate his uncle, or goes on a killing spree on supposed bastard relatives. or claims he has a right to torment anyone he pleases. Also, Joffrey is an idiot. In the books, he can't even count. I don't even like Trump, but he isn't a Stupid Chaotic Evil Cartoon villain like Joffrey. And the fact that GURM managed to convince people this just demonstrates how his readers can't separate fiction from fact.
>>
>>85736862
>He'll see Jon with his dad's old sword

The sword hasn't been given back to Jon yet...
>>
>>85756259
Liberals are insane anon reality has no weight to them at all.

GRRM is just appealing to the liberal mafia.
>>
>>85756204
I guess you could cauterize the wound to prevent infection or something? Still, unnecessary major surgery for zero benefit doesn't seem like a great idea.
>>
>>85755442
>greyworm hikes allllllllll the way back.

Via the Highgarden baggage train...
>>
>>85756338
>cauterizing a dick
I almost fainted from imagining the pain, also closing the urethra is just asking for medical problems.

You castrate humans by removing the balls not the dick, thats just fucking retarded unless you want to really torture a guy.
>>
>>85748520

Bright colours make sense in the snow because theyre easier to see. See: ski-wear.

However the real reason is that dye is difficult and expensive to make, in medieval times it was a sign of wealth. Purple symbolized royalty as it was the most difficult to create, and therefore the most expensive.
>>
>>85756455

True eunuchs have no penis as well as no balls. Its just a tiny stump with a pee hole.
>>
>>85756641
Im gonna cry.
>>
>>85756029
>>85756029
>Danerys had a choice. She was living in a villa surrounded by servants and was given the choice to marry Drogo for his army. She wasnt forced at knifepoint like Sansa was.
Have you forgotten when she told her abusive brother she didnt want to marry Drogo he said he said he would let the Dothraki and their horses rape her even if she doesnt agree? If anything, Sansa had more choice
>Dany literally agreed to marry Drogo for his army.
Objectively not true, Viserys who used to beat her forced her. She had as much say as a child bride in Middle East does in arranged marriage
>Spreading her legs and taking a dick is a small price to pay to be able to send people to kill and die for you.
They werent dying for her,supposedly they were to be Viserys army.she was sold to someone else for someone elses benefit.also the way you describe marriage reveals your deep-seated issues with women.seek help
>"I was raped by my husband!"
In the books, he never raped her, show was sort-of hamfisted her wedding for shock,yes she was raped, by definition she didnt want it and was powerless to stop
>Bitch why should i care?Youve literally killed people for saying nasty things to you. Shes had people executed for displeasing her. Shes had people tortured for just going about their business in their lands by the laws of the land.
Tortured slavemasters,killed the fat guy who was planning on stealing the unsillied he sold her,killed the 2nd sons because they planned to kill her
>If youre a person that has literally ordered people to death for no reason other than they displeased you
Name one time this happened
>you deserve zero sympathy because you made a bad chocie as a kid and prostituted yourself to drogo
Not her choice
>Worst character ever, zero sympathy.
She hasnt been any worse than any of the other characters,you just cant handle it because shes beautiful,she just triggers you because she reminds you of that Stacy that bullied you in high school
>>
>>85752311
This is from the larger leaks?

Everything about this sounds stupid as fuck.
>>
>>85756029

>"I was raped by my husband! And my actions have resulted in the rape and torture and murder of millions, ive literally condoned my soliders raping innocent women infront of me but feel bad for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeereee!!"Reminder during the first book/first season she literally allowed her soliders to rape the women of the villaged the Dothraki pillaged after murdering & torturing their husbands.
She literally never did this.When Drogo was alive, she was powerless to stop them, later on when she was the leader, she made them stop, also "millions of dead?" Top kek, compared to Tywins massacres, Baratheon/Stark battles, Dany is a peace activist by that worlds standards. yet people worship those houses and defend them 24/7 on here. Shes barely taken part in 2-3 battles in 7 seasons, and is reluctant AF to even attack KL even though that would be a sure victory and end the war because she doesnt want to burn innocents alive
>>
>>85755822

>Bernie
>Not the High Sparrow

>Senile
>Bald
>Extreme uncompromising ideologue
>Claimed to represent the "common folk"
>Called for the peasants to revolt and overthrow "the establishment"
>Literally worshiped by an army of mindless brainwashed followers
>LARPS as a poor person, walks around barefoot, covered in filth, wearing rags
>Gets btfo in the end
>>
>>85757075
>Extreme uncompromising ideologue
lel, no. Comrade Sanders totally sold out at the DNC.

Everythign else is spot-on though.
>>
>>85745585
dany is westeros Dracula confirmed
>>
>>85756854

She killed plenty more people than that. She literally made a congaline of crucified people and their families from one city to another. Because hey! slavery is wrong! "erm im not a slavery, im a kid, my dad works on a slavers boat but thats literally the only work available here unless we want to become slaves ourselves" ON THE CRUCIFIX YOU GO!

She literally crucified children because they belonged to the families of the people she was fighting against just to send a message.

Do you think that the dothraki she was commanding never pillaged/murdered people? She literally condoned it! she had her own slaves with the Dothraki!

Every time she "burned a city" and pillaged it, you think she wasnt killing innocent people in the process?

You think the cities she firebombed with her dragon didnt have innocents dying in them?

Remember the sheep farmers who brought their childrens corpses to court that bore the marks of dragonfire and why she had to lock up drogo, she had the farmer whipped or something because she couldnt spread panic and denied it was her dragons even though she knew they were.
>>
>>85757683
Found the bigoted misogynist. How dare you imply that Kelly C is imperfect.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.