[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite fear factor season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
For me it was 2001-2006 when Joe Rogan was presenting it on /tv/
>>
Ludascris > Joe Rogan
>>
>>85720124
ludacris should've just gone to pimp my ride and taken over
>>
>>85720046
How did the Turkish people react to this episode?
>>
>>85720046
remember when he tried to take over the man show? lol
>>
>still talking about UFC

Fuck sake just get eddie on another consipracy
>>
>>85720046
the one with the naked russian qts. other than that, when rogan got into a fight with a contestant
>>
>>85720625
the olenik talk was pretty good that choke is amazing desu
>>
>north koreans are a bunch of actors
at last, i truly see. bravo, bravo.
>>
Eddie "how did the towers fall straight if the earth isn't flat" Bravo
>>
>North Korea are a bunch of hologram actors with no real missiles

Eddie really activates my noggins.
>>
>>85720482
no one cared enough to take note of their reaction
>>
>>85720625
Seems Joe was involved in Chester's suicide. He was quick to cover it up.
>>
Eddie is truly amazing.
>>
wow I totally forgot Rogan hosted this
>>
>>85722693
Has he gone into any conspiracies yet?
>>
>>85722807

He thinks that Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington were murdered because they were going to expose pedophiles.
>>
>>85722837
When he does start going into that?
>>
>Adrenalized blood

I am fucking dying laughing
>>
>>85722837
>thinks

nice attempt at disinfo
>>
>>85722885

It was like an hour ago. Joe was being a bitch and made him stop talking about it because it was disrespectful to Chester since he just died. Then they talked about the UFC for too long.
>>
>>85722933
Ah, I came in during the UFC stuff and got bored. He seems to be talking about weird shit again now at least.
>>
>Jamie brings up cannabis article

Goddammit.
>>
>>85720046
>Rogan with hair

Joe Rogan was also a incredibly massive douche bag during his 20s and 30s and he's lucky social media wasn't around back then or he would have tons of videos exposing how much of a piece of shit he is

There are tons of stories and rumours, and where there is smoke, there is fire.
>Very misogynistic
>Treated women like objects
>Extremely resentful about his childhood
>A cocky tough guy
>Would regularly try to pick fights with people by talking shit
>If the argument would escalate he would do the UFC stare-down shit to them and they would almost always back down because Joe was very confident in his martial arts
>Sometimes they wouldn't back down (this is what Joe wanted) and Joe basically got the "okay" to test his kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, and taekwondo abilities on them
>Joe would always win the fights. Everyone who was around Joe would say how much of an aggressive, strong, gorilla-esc person he turned into when he got angry
>There are also stories of Joe having threesomes with another guy and a girl, leading some people to speculate that he might be bi-sexual
>There stories of Joe being extremely homophobic and hating gays. Starting even more speculation that he is a closest gay or just straight up homophobic trash

Then he shaved his head, started smoking pot, started doing yoga, became all "spiritual" and "peaceful" and now he acts like he's just such an amazing and progressive person on his podcast. The snake oil piece of fake shit.
>>
>>85723179
>Very misogynistic
literally stopped reading
>>
>>85723179
Seems like he's just like me
>>
File: 4ree.png (18KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
4ree.png
18KB, 644x644px
why did the jannies start deleting JRE threads?
>>
File: 1496185380061.png (14KB, 649x542px) Image search: [Google]
1496185380061.png
14KB, 649x542px
>>85723179
>>Very misogynistic
>>Treated women like objects

There's a reason women are trying to ban sexbots. Nobody would put up with them once this is perfected.
>>
>>85723179
It's worse than you even know

Just look at this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
>Pushes a woman
>Gets aggressive to her
>Gets in her face

And this is just one of god knows how many encounters he's had
>>
>>85723596
don't forget this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

Had this not been filmed and taken place in the early 90s Joe would have attacked Steven.
>>
Jamie pull up that video of bear's eyes
>>
>bring up that video of the lion vs. a grizzly bear Jamie

He is a living meme.
>>
Look at all these fucking bears.
>>
>>85720482
what does that even mean newfag
>>
>>85720046
Which one was it where the girls had to pick between drinking a pitcher of animal jizz or a pitcher of animal piss? Cause that one.
>>
>>85723596
at 1:32 joe goes nuts
>>
>>85723179
Almost all of these still apply today though.
>>
Muh knees
>>
fucking hell how long is this one
>>
>>85723596
lydia lunch is a cunt, I don't see anything wrong here
>>
>IlluminEddie
>>
this sounds like two autismos talking about GTAV
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.