[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You weak, pathetic fools. I've come for your souls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Dark Kahn.jpg (83KB, 370x410px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Kahn.jpg
83KB, 370x410px
You weak, pathetic fools. I've come for your souls.
>>
>>85718372
A FUCKING
G R A P E F R U I T
>>
He looks so happy.
>>
>>85718372
How much can I get for my soul Rick? I really need some cash to feed my heroin habit
>>
I for one welcome our new grapefruit overlord
>>
>>85718372
INFINITY JUICY FRUIT GAUNTLET
>>
so Bruce Willis landed a new role finally?
>>
WITNESS MY COLORFUL GLOVE
>>
>>85718372
Thanos is the good guy.
Ephesians 6:13-17: “Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

The avengers is literally lucifer and Thanos is the good guy all along fighting the servants of beelzebub
>>
DOWNIE
O
W
N
I
E
>>
File: 1501377074338.jpg (1MB, 1814x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1501377074338.jpg
1MB, 1814x1855px
>>
>>85718372
Seriously though who the fuck designed this guy, he looks like a second rate bouncer for a gay bar
>>
>>85719236
Haha look at aquaman holding his fork upside down lmao what a retard
>>
he looks so non threatening
>>
>>85719236
>Cyborg
Kek
>>
>>85718372
Why would he want their souls if they're pathetic and weak? Shit writing, OP.
>>
>>85718372
SOMEBODY
>>
File: raiden_528_poster.jpg (31KB, 528x303px) Image search: [Google]
raiden_528_poster.jpg
31KB, 528x303px
I DONT THINK SO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.