[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this was the best Star Wars film behind ESB. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (106KB, 720x1080px)
images.jpg
106KB, 720x1080px
Reminder that this was the best Star Wars film behind ESB. If you disagree, you're probably a millenial nostalgia fag that can't let go of "muh childhood" and "haha le ebic classic movies xD".
>>
File: bunnyfu wife material.jpg (944KB, 1724x2600px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyfu wife material.jpg
944KB, 1724x2600px
V > IV >>> III > RO > VI >>>>> VII >>> I=II

Also, I think Felicity Jones did a damn good job as Jyn Erso.
>>
>>85714276
>>85714424

My ranking is:
V>IV>>>I>VI=III>RO>>>>II>>>>VIII

But yeah, Rogue One was miles better than /tv/ gives it credit for.

With a cleaned up first half, it would have been truly equal to ROTJ or ROTS, if not a bit better than both.
>>
File: orson-krennic-power-pose.jpg (276KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
orson-krennic-power-pose.jpg
276KB, 564x752px
galen erso, i'm ISB
>>
>>85714276
No your just a person who has shit tastes in movies
Wach some real kino
>>
>>85716734
>Episode I that high
end yourself

>>85717161
kill yourself, shillfag
>>
It was bland and uninspired, useless as fuck, and very badly cut, complete fan service WITH sjw bullshit (end of the white male who are just the space nazis).
Now please kill yourself disney employee/self-loathing white boy.
>>
>>85714276
Jyn, Mad Dad, Leia, Vader, uhhhhhh I think that's it.
>>
>>85717177
>Best soundtrack of the prequels
>Best production design of the prequels
>Best sound design of the prequels

III has a better plot, but TPM is one of the prettiest, best-sounding films of all time.
>>
>>85714276
V > VI > IV > RO > I > VII > III > II
is the only correct ranking.
>>
>>85717161
based hackfraud poster
>>
this movie was garbage. empire is still the only good star wars
>>
File: 1299717765474.jpg (49KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1299717765474.jpg
49KB, 640x474px
>>85714276
Rogue One was a really boring and stale attempt at a Star Wars movie. I didn't give a shit about any of the characters and the story was autistic. It's blatantly obvious that it was a cash grab, but I do have to say it was better than episodes 1, 2, and 3.
>>
>>85716800
Do you feel in charge
>>
>>85714276

the entire Star Wars series is a joke. please grow up
>>
>>85714276
You know the thing is, I started to really like it when they all gathered as a team for the big finale mission. I felt like I'd wanted to have seen a movie like this, a bunch of rebel misfits having sneaky misadventures against the Empire, not the first 3/4 of the movie about introducing them and trying to give a bunch or exposition and backstory to all parts of the plot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.