[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: reddit and memey.jpg (93KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
reddit and memey.jpg
93KB, 952x536px
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>85712283
Nothing. Rick and Morty is the best animated series of all time (adult or otherwise).
>>
Nothing went right to begin with. Other than the microverse episode this series is 100% garbage.
>>
>>85712388
This.
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 1259x290px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 1259x290px
I'm not typically in the woman-hating 4chan neet bandwagon you guys are constantly riding, but uuuhhh....

This is kinda worrying.
>>
>>85712562
>HURR DURR WHAT IF RICK PICKLE?!!
>written by a woman
Who'd have thunk it
>>
Forced diversity. It's a cancer that will consume art itself and what will be left is homogenized content, each indistinguishable from the next.
>>
>>85712388
>>85712433
Nah, the simulation episode in season 1 was very good. The one with David Cross. Actually, season 1 in general is very solid. Scary Terry was great, Mr. Meeseeks was funny.
>>
>>85712283
Does anyone else not find this show funny, but watch because it's sort of interesting?
It pales in comparison to comedy shows like The Thick of It, but for a cartoon it's pretty entertaining.
>>
I didn't fall for /t/v memes and really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. This episode was god awful though, really boring and not even remotely funny
>>
the episode was just ok. I really enjoyed the first two seasons but can't put my finger on it. why did they focus so much on the family drama? usually when they incorporate that stuff it's subverted for greater comic effect.

>>85712562
ohh
>>
Harmon fired all the competent writers after season 2 because mid-way through production they threatened to strike and demanded healthcare coverage. Then they replaced them with women. It was a double whammy blow to the series and it will probably never recover.
>>
>>85712951
you had to ruin it with that last sentence.
>>
>>85713497
get off your high horse, faggot.
>>
>>85713915
get some taste pleb
>>
>>85713319

the two minute monologue about facial hair and the irony of putting effort into not looking like you care about your appearance was the breaking point for me

guaranteed that was a woman from california or san fransisco, the only people who think such banal idiosyncrasies are actually funny
>>
>>85714233
you shouldn't have to get called /pol/ just to state the obvious that women aren't as funny as men
>>
Don't they have new writers or something? Last night's episode wasn't really that funny.
>>
>>85712562
So this is why the first episode was great but the second one was meh
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

it was fucking awesome episode.
>>
>>85714444
>first episode was great

>"Morty (burrrp) Mulan SAUCE is the new forced meme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>"Le Athiest babble"
Top-teir episode my redditng friend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.