[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this for the first time, with almost no prior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 54.jpg (55KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
55KB, 660x360px
I just watched this for the first time, with almost no prior knowledge of its cult status. The only thing I knew going in, was that its notoriously bad.
Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting to laugh so much. Why do so many of the plotlines in this movie go absolutely nowhere? Why can't Tommy Wiseau read lines that HE wrote? Why the fuck is all of his dialogue dubbed?
>>
I haven't read it, but you should check out the book "The Disaster Artist". I'm sure it has all the answers in there.
>>
>>85709892
Really was not that bad. Who ever edit the fucking movie is the one who fucked up the most. As for the dubbed lol I have no idea.
>>
This is surprisingly NOT the worst movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>85710039
>blaming the editor
No editor on the planet could save Wiseau's god-awful acting.
>>
>>85709892
I ordered a signed bluray copy the other day.
Also 3 pairs of Tommy Wiseau boxers.
>>
Read The Disaster Artist. It's a great book, far funnier than the movie, and actually answers some of your questions.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_231522.jpg (4MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_231522.jpg
4MB, 3036x4048px
>>85709892
Now go see it in a theater
>>
>>85710113
lol those really exist too.
Tommy even claimed they are the best underwear in the world.

I wonder how true that is?
>>
File: vampire.jpg (314KB, 942x808px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
314KB, 942x808px
>>
>>85710214
I'll tell you when I receive them. Had to order them from Murrica and I'm a Yuropeon, so it'll be a while before they arrive.
>>
>>85710306
Holy shit. Is this real?
>>
>>85709892
Reminder that this guy made a multi-million dollar fortune somehow.
>>
>>85709892
Genius is impossible to fully comprehend. If we could answer those questions, we'd all be as brilliant as Tommy Wiseau.
>>
It's not as bad as people make it out to be.
Also, Lisa is fucking hot
>>
>>85712175
Being a slut =/= being hot.
>>
>Why the fuck is all of his dialogue dubbed?
Some of it is because of audio issues and the general hectic nature of the set. Most of it is because Tommy was so nervous and bad during all of the takes that his dialogue was unusable. It was so hard to get him to say lines without fucking up that they stopped worrying about getting good readings.

For all that people have been bitching about Franco's poor line delivery in the Disaster Artist trailer, he probably came close to the way the line was given on-set.
>>
>>85709892
anyone got a decent torrent of this?
>>
>>85710539
Yes, the book is incredible
>>
do you think sestero is gay?
>>
>TFW went to a Room screening this weekend.

Shit was insane. Happened at a little indie two-screener, so many people turned up that they wound up opening up the second theater at the last minute for a simultaneous screening
>>
>>85712843
The whole movie is on YouTube, mate.
>>
>>85712950
Went to one last month. Some guy bought a metric ton of spoons and another guy showed up in a tuxedo
>>
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307

now this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.