[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ is tumblr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: rick and morty 2.jpg (65KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty 2.jpg
65KB, 320x240px
THIS WEEK IN EVERY RICK AND MORTY THREAD.
>/tv/: I i didn't laugh once. None of it was funny. Why is it funny that the robot said his sister died in Spaghetti? Why is it funny when Jerry pretends he doesn't realize there's prostitutes outside his motel? Why is Summer being such a bitch and acting like her mom?
>/pol/: probably because all the bitch writers are sluts that have sex with a bunch of dudes
>/tv/: LOL toppimus kekimus le good sir **tips.** Good stuff indeed! Funnier than literally the entire show lelelele women ARE fags huh. We should be writers. We're so funny.
>>
>>85707897

seriously i hate this show, and i hate dan harmon. if you enjoy smelling harmons farts this show may be for you
>>
It wasn't funny though
>>
>>85707897
Did anons really not understand why Summer was acting so badly?
Call the show stupid and reddit yet can barely understand it.
>>
>>85708023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
there are threads discussing this show too and most people like it. you're just used to a place where these few posts would get downvoted and hidden
>>
>>85708040
her bottom nose was bleeding?
>>
Summer was so hot in this last episode.
>>
File: face extinguisher.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
face extinguisher.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>85708166
>you're just used to a place
project less frienderino. Maybe also quit being a tribalist faggot altogether youngfag. I don't care about reddit, hence why I'm here. And if you don't like people making fun of the tryhard retards on /tv/ FUCK OFF TO NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHERE YOU GO YOU MEWLING FUCKING CANCER UNIRONICALLY KYS.
>>
>>85708410
this is almost too real to be bait
>>
>>85707897
Episode was fine. It's only a cartoon holy shit.
>>
File: scanners headsplosion .webm (3MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
scanners headsplosion .webm
3MB, 850x480px
>>85708470
welcome to /tv/ dipshit.
>>
>>85708544
is that getting more frequent here? i've seen obvious ones replied to for years but not the real stuff
>>
>>85707897
Why discuss Rick & Morty on this pleb board. This discussion belongs on /co/.
>>
>>85708410
for someone who doesn't care, you sure got pretty passionate at the end there
>>
Why does /tv/ spend more time talking about things they hate instead of things they like
>>
File: maniac carsplosion.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maniac carsplosion.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>85709713
I'm a passionate nihilist.
>>
>>85709806
That's not something that only happens on /tv/.
/co/, /asp/, /pol/, hell even /k/ and and /x/ are the same way. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>85709806
because the contrarian kiddos are only defined by the things they oppose. They don't know how to like things because they're afraid of actually having to defend themselves or risk putting themselves out.

Those that cant, shitpost.
>>
>>85707897
kys
>>
File: dumb rickposter.jpg (36KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
dumb rickposter.jpg
36KB, 500x492px
>>85708410
how many memebuzzwords can you fit into one sentence?
>>
>>85707897
/pol/ always at the ready with the knee slappers xD that was some funny shit.
>>
>>85707897
You are clearly overexaggerating, but last nights episode was garbage for multiple reasons.

The female writers influence was just stupidly obvious.
>>
File: kingsman headsplosion.webm (502KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
kingsman headsplosion.webm
502KB, 600x406px
>>85711825
>memebuzzwords
>>
>>85708410
now this is why I still come here
>>
>>85707897
Accurate.
>>
>>85708410
what is that from holy shit

that's amazing sfx
>>
>>85712337
irreversible. which also has like a 17 minute buttrape scene!
>>
no /mu/ is tumblr
>>
>>85707897
>show just changes the writers
Why do people even bother with crap like that. A show is what the writers make it to be. Changing writers just makes it a completely different show.
>>
File: rick and morty.jpg (94KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty.jpg
94KB, 1080x608px
>>85713233
Literally every show changes writers every season. If it wasn't for the dipshits reeeing about muh womyn writers nobody would have even thought about it. I guarantee to you it's 100% people that were triggered about women writers before they saw the episode that are the ones saying the episode sucked because of the women writers.

The retards reeeing about them having more women in the writing team are mainly just illustrating how A: you don't know a fucking thing about tv production, and B: you're a fucking whiny sjw that can't just watch stuff without first smearing your political shitbias all over everything, and then fucking complaining when everything seems shitty to you.

If you actually watched this shit and found NOTHING funny, you're a tryhard social justice fag that never wanted to in the first place.
>>
/tv/ is more reddit than tumblr.
But /v/ is more tumblr than reddit
>>
>>85707897
I did find the episode entertaining, but as it's happened in the past it's hard not to notice feminist undertones. With how pathetic Jerry is treated in the show and how op summer is and also how Beth seems to suddenly not give a fuck about Jerry.

On the whole I thought the episode was pretty funny, but people are justified in complaining about how blatant the anti white male themes are. On a further note, I think it really ruins Beths and Summers characters when SJW types come forward and portray their vision of what a strong female looks like instead of the fucking character they're writing for. If it continues it will ruin the show for sure.
>>
>>85712989
*/co/
>>
>>85707897
>Why is Summer being such a bitch and acting like her mom?
honestly as a child of divorce with an older sister the show is pretty much nailing exactly how we responded. She turned cold and aloof and stopped giving a shit about people, and I was anxious and depressed and super self-aware and shit.

idk maybe I'm just too much of a cuck and my dad was a piece of shit or something but I legitimately don't understand how people can the watch the show and not "get it" or whatever. It's fucking incredibly well written and speaks to human truths in a way that no other show necessarily has, AS WELL as legitimately pushing the boundaries in sci-fi tv writing.

Nobody is ever impressed by the faggot that needs to stress how they think they're smarter than a cartoon.
>>
>>85716661
> the show speaks to me as a betamale that no other show does
topkek
>>
>>85716466
>but as it's happened in the past it's hard not to notice feminist undertones.
they're fucking female undertones. 2/5 of the primary characters are women.
> and how op summer is
in a Mad Mex multiverse fantasy metaphor about how people deal with divorce. The entire point is that she's doing self-destructive and thrill-seeking behavior in response to her parents getting divorced. She tries to find the exact opposite of her dad, finds him, turns into her mom, and turns him into her fucking dad. It's FAR FROM BEING FUCKING "PRO WOMEN."
>With how pathetic Jerry is treated in the show
Jerry is a piece of shit. He's a pathetic character.
>also how Beth seems to suddenly not give a fuck about Jerry.
must be cool having never been in a relationship before.
>about how blatant the anti white male themes are.
ALL OF THE PRIMARY CHARACTERS ARE WHITE. BOTH OF THE PROTAGONISTS ARE FUCKING WHITE. ALL OF THEM ARE WHITE. THEY'RE ALL SYMPATHETIC AND THEY'RE ALL FLAWED.
Must suck being constantly triggered by anything apparently not directed by Riefenstahl.
>>
>>85717638
>You can't be anti-white if you are white
Not that anon but this is extremely stupid.
>>
File: mad men blackface.webm (3MB, 998x560px) Image search: [Google]
mad men blackface.webm
3MB, 998x560px
>>85717006
> the show speaks to me as a betamale that no other show does
hey I mean I was solo sailing yachts to and from the Bahamas in my teens. I've sailed through a nor'easter, I've been in a plane crash, I've been in a few boat crashes, I was in 2 car-sliding-off-the-side-of-a-mountain car crashes, I got frostbite on my cheeks when I was 9, I've broken both arms and a foot and an ankle. I'm also a certified deep diver that has spent 2 winters living on a mountain teaching kids snowboarding and fucking their moms. I was raised by and have become an unironical thrill seeking sociopath. How did your dad die lol

Not sure what your newspeak definition of betamale is, but it generally isn't "parents got divorced" and "not a retarded social justice faggot."

From my perspective, the most beta shit in the world is acting like a whiny faggot about good comedy you don't know how to shitpost without your social justice horseshit drum beating.

Being triggered by women writing on a cartoon show is clearly what alphamales do.
>>
>>85715667
>they hired the women to teach us a lesson
>>
>>85718931
>Must suck being constantly triggered by anything apparently not directed by Riefenstahl.
>>85719072
Must suck not being able to read words good.
>>
>>85719210
You don't need to try so hard convincing us your Vagina Monologues are funny, sweetie.
>>
File: laughing daisy.webm (700KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing daisy.webm
700KB, 740x720px
>>85719286
>thinking there's women here
You should probably try a lot harder desu baka senpai
>>
The episode wasn't good. That's it. It's not a political thing or a PC thing. It spent the majority of its runtime in the boring Mad Max parody universe. There weren't many jokes at all, let alone any funny ones. There were a few decent gags in the end of Robot Morty and the Armothy thing. It just seemed totally uninspired. 3/10
>>
>>85719418
I really thought you were a woman haha. You sure fooled me! With your 'women are funny honest' speeches, trying hard to convince us all women are hilarious
>>
>>85715667
No, I personally noticed the drop in quality. It just happens to be that episode 1 had a male writer and episode 2 a female.
>>
I'm glad I don't care about this stupid show or the fat stoner hipsters that watch it.
>>
>>85719210
Must suck being triggered by a board that doesn't like your reddit styled le epig humor show
>>
>>85712937
Color me interested.

>>85712989
I frequent tumblr. /tv/ is tumblr now.
>>
>>85715667
Noticed significant drop in quality, complained to friends and my better half that it was more simpsony. Went to IMDB to check writer and wouldn't you know. Woman who has 63 credits working on The Simpsons.

I rarely come here, but the drop was so significant I just had to pop on over to see if I was the only one to notice.
>>
File: fly puke.webm (3MB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
fly puke.webm
3MB, 1280x692px
>>85719698
couldn't give an uppity fuck about convincing you of anything m8. You're the zero sum faggot without an argument, whining about grils.

You literally didn't even read the post. You read "if it wasn't for the dipshits reeeeeing" and got triggered and started reeeeeing.
>>85719820
sure you did sweetie.

And again, let's totally not attribute the change in the season to Harmon getting divorced and making the entire season about that, that's just keep getting triggered because everyone is getting triggered that there's g-g-g-girls on the writing staff?!
>>85719968
I mean, I'm specifically here for the conflict. It's fun to be argue with sensitive sjw fags that don't have an argument.
>>
>>85719053
Were you a Navy SEAL as well?
>>
>>85720139
>Noticed significant drop in quality
relative to what? It's about divorce and shit. It's clearly not the best rick and morty episode ever but it's also not the worst. It had some insightful shit to say about breaking up and divorce and relationships and shit. Stuff the show has been about the entire time. There wasn't any great meme bait and the show used a Mad Max parody as a metaphor for how women seek out strong men, neuter them, and end up hating them for it, but somehow that's MUH FEMINISM and reddit.
>but the drop was so significant I just had to pop on over to see if I was the only one to notice.
Sure thing bud. Come to the board that literally whines about everything and calls the show a different website to see if you where "the only one" to notice something critical.
>Let me check stormfront real quick and... yep. They still hate blacks. Guess I was right about John Boyega after all.
>>
>>85720428
whlie you where memeing I studied the seas
>>
>>85719053
>writing all that in defense of getting called a betamale

Being this retarded stroking your digital dong and outing yourself as an even bigger betamale anon what are you doing?
>>
>>85715667
Came to /tv/ to find out wtf happened to this show. Didn't even know about the female writers.
>>
>>85721576
>writing all that in defense of getting called a betamale
eh mostly writing all that as a way to pass the time while traveling tbphwyf.
>and outing yourself as an even bigger betamale anon
OH NO! I'll suck your dick faggot I swear to god I'll drain you dry you punk bitch ass pussy. Fuck my asshole call me your littel cuck I'll even wear your mom's wig.

CUM

IN

MY

BEARD

FAGGOT
>>
>>85707897
thought this episode was a lot better than the first one. The first was just just plot maintenance and screaming memes and shit. That was what to me seems like a "reddit" episode.

This ones about divorce and depression and how everyone is awful and women are monsters and we create the environments we think we hate.

Not enough splosions and free marketing for fast food chains in this episode tbphwyf
>>
>>85707897
>The Big Bang Theory of animation.
>>
File: mad max b8 m8.webm (535KB, 760x314px) Image search: [Google]
mad max b8 m8.webm
535KB, 760x314px
>>85723143
>I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast
>>
File: 1475005688059.jpg (46KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1475005688059.jpg
46KB, 600x603px
>>85720344
>I AM JUST HERE TO CAUSE A RUCKUS
>I AM A REBEL HERE TO MAKE PEOPLE GIVE ME ATTENTION
>I HAVE NO REAL CONVICTIONS I AM JUST HERE TO CONTRADICT OTHERS

wew.
>>
>>85726021
A: strawman. Work on reading comprehension.
B: welcome to /tv/ brah. The prequels-were-secretly-good contrarian meme was started by /tv/. And when the irony went post and they got too goddamn annoying, the contrarian contrarians fucked with them until they fucked off to reddit and stayed there.

How many Snyder shills are left? How many stayed that way?

I don't give a shit about how edgy faggots need to project their sexual insecurities by reeing about girls. I don't give a shit about how stupid faggots need to project their intellectual insecurities by impotently stressing how they're better than a cartoon.

Calling shit reddit is not an argument. Saying, "I just knew it was different" or "it wasn't funny to me" isn't an argument. Nobody gives a shit who you are or what you feel.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.