[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?? Why did they have this pseudo twist here? It was clear from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thereisnotwist.jpg (606KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thereisnotwist.jpg
606KB, 1920x1080px
?? Why did they have this pseudo twist here?
It was clear from the Lion and the Rose episode that Olenna did it..
Are you telling me they're going to start explaining every single thing to the normies from now on?
>>
>>85703531
So now Cersei will know that Tyrion was literally innocent, so now they can all reconcile and nobody else has to die
>>
>>85703531
The audience knew but Jaime/Cersei didn't.
>>
>>85703628
>>85703584
Why then have a 10 minute build-up for it? They could've used the screen time on more important things
>>
>>85703531
90% of the audience doesn't know this woman's name let alone who killed who multiple seasons ago.
>>
>>85703686
why have buildups for anything? Why not just kil fucking kill yourself? Whats the point of you building up your life, when you can just die and let much more important things occur from your death
>>
>>85703686
It wasn't a ten minute build up. It was the end to Olenna's character, a further setback for Dany and her forces, and possible later development for Cersei and Jamie. Your complaint is weak.
>>
>>85703686
Normies love Olenna so they had to give her a YASSS QUEEEEN speech to go out on would be my guess.
>>
>>85703584
Jamie will tell Cersei in the hopes that they can reconcile with their brother.

Cersei remains form in her disposition towards Tyrion, causing even more doubt from Jamie as to her intentions.
>>
>>85703584
Except Tyrion still killed Tywin.
>>
>>85703793
Shit writing this season aside, it felt like a reasonably suitable end for the character without being too ridiculously over the top. I was wholly expecting her to continue to be a hyper feminist meme until the end of the series. This seemed almost restrained in comparison.
>>
File: TywinLannister.jpg (252KB, 650x384px) Image search: [Google]
TywinLannister.jpg
252KB, 650x384px
>>85703921
>>
>>85703628
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8tWzZBpDNc
Timestamp = 10:20
>>
>>85703921

He killed Tywin because Tywin was trying to kill him for a murder he didn't commit.

Tywin had it coming
>>
>>85703531
It's necessary to make Jaime question his actions since Tyrion is proven not guilty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.