[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

momma, momma, momma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: kino.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
momma, momma, momma
>>
>>85700552
What a little bitch
>>
>>85700552
>Spielberg went from this to nostalgia garbage like ready player one
What went wrong
>>
>>85700752
The Millennium happened. For some bizarre reason, between the years 2000 and 2003, every movie started becoming shit and directors lost their creative integrity.

It's a weird phenomenon. Have you ever noticed that the default reaction to any new movie these days is "That looks like fucking shit", and they're ultimately proven right?
>>
I still can't believe Spielberg thought it would be a good idea to have a dying WWII soldier sing Bohemian Rhapsody. He only got one word in the whole time.
>>
>>85700552
no more brother wars.
>>
File: IMG_2967.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2967.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>85700552
What!?
>>
File: IMG_2968.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>85701166
hi
>>
>>85700552
Thought it was fucking Spiderman for a second when I saw the thumbnail.
>>
>>85700552
Did he make it?
>>
Did they ever explain why they had to send a squad through hell and back just to make it to one guy?
Surely the town Ryan was guarding had some kind of supply road reachable by a truck.
Just send a fucking letter.
>>
>>85701411
No, he died like a bitch so Valhalla won't accept him and fighting on the wrong side of WW2 will not grant him access to heaven.
>>
>>85701514
The initial stage of Normandy invasion and breakout into France wasn't like that, enemy units would move into and through the lines of communication.
You don't push the bad guys back in a big line or wave, fighting units get launched into enemy territory like spears at strategic targets.
The enemy can have units all around you and still in the ground you passed through. Unless you surround them and exterminate them or they surrender, what happens is the enemy retreat when they realise they can't shift you off the strategic objective. Or they fight back, cut off your speartip and now your guts are the surrounded ones.
Private Ryan was at the speartip, Tom Hanks Team had to follow up the throw, as there were likely enemies in the territory, better to send armed unit than a postie truck.
>>
>>85700855
>For some bizarre reason
What? He just lost his edge you weirdo. Why are you assigning mysticism to that?
>It's a weird phenomenon. Have you ever noticed that the default reaction to any new movie these days is "That looks like fucking shit", and they're ultimately proven right?
"Weird phenomenon?" Are you fucking stupid? The internet happened, people are not going to the theaters so films cater to wider audiences with their writing. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>85700552
>Allied soldier deaths are bloody, painful, and tragic
>German soldier deaths are bloodless, quick and quiet.

What did Spielberg mean by this?
>>
>>85700552
why did they attack that radio station when it wasn't their objective? Surely, allied patrols weren't far off and they could warn them thus avoid battle and just blowing it to shit with arty or bomb them
also why did they send their only medic at the assault?
>>
>>85700552
stfu faggot
>>
>>85700552
Threadly reminder that SPR dehumanizes the German people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
>>
>>85700855
He said in an Interview that he got grandkids now and wants to make movies more suitible for all ages.
>>
>>85700855
I noticed this too. I used to love movies but then in the early 2000s I saw so much shit, especially starring Matthew Broderick like Inspector Gadget or fucking Godzilla, and since then I've assumed most any movie is thay type of shit. I'm so surprised when one is good. The 2000s gave movies a bad name.
>>
>>85704574
Godzilla was 1998. Inspector Gadget was fucking 1999. You're just as stupid as the person you're replying to.
>>
>>85703736
Germans aren't people
>>
>>85700855
>For some bizarre reason
You grew up but clearly not enough.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.