[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Godawful writing and directing, not even a good cast could save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: warriormovieaction20113.jpg (84KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
warriormovieaction20113.jpg
84KB, 450x600px
seriously who the fuck wrote this?
So many cliches, shit-tier cinomatography, telenovela-tier editing, shameless ad placement. I don't know why I kept watching desu

Are there any MMA, UFC movies that are actually kino?
>>
>>85698964
I wanted Tommy to win.
>>
>>85698964

You posted it faggot. The scene with Tommy and his Dad when he breaks down and starts drinking again is 110% kino. Get better taste loser.
>>
>>85698964
At was aimed at MMA fans. Most of them are drooling rural retards.
I watch MMA tho
>>
Nick Nolte was garbage in this
>>
>>85698964
Are you serious? Warrior is pure kino you edgy little brat.
>>
>>85699343
>>85699233
>kino
>>>/v/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>85699376

>>>/trash/
>>
>>85698964
fuck off. Warrior is top 5 best sports movies ever made. if you don't cry watching this you are not man.
>>
>>85698964
MMA is cancerous garbage, but this was way better than it should have been.
>>
>>85699376
If you don't accept kino as a /tv/ meme than I've got some news for you. You're réddit
>>
>>85698964
They fucked it up in the end by trying to shoehorn in some cliche underdog comeback story in the end. It got really cheesy when the announcers said "ladies and gentlemen the two men in the ring tonight are BROTHERS". And having Kurt Angle play some ivan drago like genre villain for what?
>>
This movie rules and so does Never Back Down.
>>
>>85698964
If you don't love this movie you're not a man
>>
I really hated the parts where Tom Hardy's character goes in the cage, immediately knocks his opponent out and just runs off. It felt like a little kid wrote it. Also, the fight scenes were kind of bad but I guess they're pretty difficult to do.
Other than that, I really liked it. The Moby Dick scene made me cry pretty hard.
>>
>>85698964
it's just a cheap sports b-movie that happens to have tom hardy. sports movies in general are garbage
>>
>all these retards defending Warrior
OP is right, the writing is laughably cliched and as a director O'Connor is a hack of the highest order. The cast is stellar though, almost makes it worthwhile.
>>
ITT: films women and numales will never understand
>>
>>85700606
Men don't cry from watching movies you fucking faggot
>>
>>85698964
Yes the Undefeated series is kino though I prefer the ones without michael jai white
>>
>>85701218
>t.someone with no testosterone
>>
Does anyone watch that show Kingdom? Is it any good?
>>
>>85701204
>sports movies in general are garbage
Get a load of this guy
>rocky
>the natural
>field of dreams
>hoosiers
>friday night lights
>happy gilmore
>jerry mcguire
>slapshot
>dodge ball
>money ball
>the longest yard (original)
>caddy shack
>any given sunday
To name a few
>>
>>85701334
>t.someone with no taste in film
>>
>>85701426
And Warrior was pretty OK too
>>
>>85698964
got a handjob at the back of the cinema while watching this film
>>
>ITT: movies that single childs will never understand
>>
>>85698964
lol, at least its better than raging bull, now that was garbage
>>
>>85700856
>I am a simpleton who must express himself using memes, please take my opinion seriously
Kill yourself.
>>
It's an enjoyable well acted melodrama for dudes. Not everything has to be kino.
>>
>>85700796
you should get beaten the fuck up for even talking like that
>>
MMA movies are terrible

fight math doesn't work that way.
>>
>>85701387
I do and i started cause i like Frank Grillo who was also in Warrior.
The show has some surprisingly good drama and the fights are good even though they are rare. That Nick Jonas storyline is getting dumb and he still can't act but Jonathan Tucker pretty much steals every scene he is in.
Overall i would suggest that you watch the first season which is shorter and see for yourself if you like it.
>>
>>85703052
>I'm a simpleton that discredits the use of memes then uses a meme insult after.

Imagine being you
>>
>>85701104
this lad gets it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.