[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would be a good place to go and meet a girl to take on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mzoo8glP501r54d9so1_500.png (754KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzoo8glP501r54d9so1_500.png
754KB, 500x626px
Where would be a good place to go and meet a girl to take on a date to the kino theatre?

It's something I really need to experience, I've never really been social before so I don't know where to start.
>>
>>85696178
tinder
>>
>>85696178
Acting class
>>
>>85696221
I thought that was only for fucking degenerate sluts
>>
>>85696178

girls arent into kino
>>
>>85696178

hope you are not ugly and autistic or they will think you're a '''''creep''''
>>
>>85696178
sadly for you, you're living in the day and age of tinder

gone are the days of meeting a girl in person and asking her out because that could be seen as creepy now. also, even if they did say yes, they would only be in it for the free meal/free whatever so they can hashtag it on twitter.

good luck mate
>>
>>85698343
Speaking from experience I imagine.
>>
>>85697106
yeah that's girls
>>
>>85696178
Just identify the patricians at your work. I'm pretty autistic but I've managed to take an 8/10 girl to the Alamo Drafthouse a number of times for kino.
>>
I dont even know any girls who watch movies beyond very occasionally (like 2-3 times a year) and when they do its social reunion! good luck anyways
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.