[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was incredible. I can't believe how overlooked it was.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: leftovers_s3_tease_art.jpg (314KB, 670x1046px) Image search: [Google]
leftovers_s3_tease_art.jpg
314KB, 670x1046px
This show was incredible. I can't believe how overlooked it was.
>>
File: IMG_2670.jpg (210KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2670.jpg
210KB, 1080x1920px
Don't even try. I loved it based Kevin but /tv/ is plebs for television

And this is better
>>
>>85694976
try again but this time in english, pajeet
>>
File: matt.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
matt.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>its a Matt episode
the best kind of episodes
>>
>>85695263
he was too good for everyone
>>
season 1 was super boring

I get it they're grieving, now actually do something
>>
>>85695464
ask me how i know you have shit taste
>>
this, young pope and new twin peaks are the best shows of the decade
>>
>>85697450
Agreed, so many newer shows are getting really ambitious with the stories they tell, and the way they tell them.
>>
international assassin is probably the best tv episode i have ever seen
>>
One of my top 5
>>
If you need any more proof that award shows are a popularity contest, look at the Emmy noms this year. the leftovers only got one, and it was for guest actress. It's sad that more people weren't able to see this while it was on.
>>
Man did the score ever elevate this show. That song (I think November by Max Richter) that would play during the more profound scenes was sublime.
>>
The performances especially Theroux were fucking insane.
>>
>>85695464
It took me a while to get through season one, I dropped it at some point. But when I picked it back up, man was it rewarding. No one should feel bad for not liking something, but give it another shot if you can.
>>
>>85698225
>would play during the more profound scenes was sublime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvFmspktv_8
Yup
>>
File: 1200.jpg (65KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
65KB, 1200x675px
This show made me feel like I'm watching Lost again. Then as it went on, it was actually even better than Lost. I don't think I've seen a show so consistent when it comes to acting, writing and music. It's just so close to perfection.
>>
>>85695464
Season 1 is the only good season you dumb fag.
>>
>>85698801
>his face when he pushes her off
>no emmy nom
>tfw
>>
>>85699484
Has Theroux ever been nominated?
>>
>>85700227
nope
>>
>>85700227
>>85700919
The sad thing is Carrie Coon hasn't been nominated either.

How?
>>
>>85702378
fuck knows, I guess these awards are just shit. In addition to Theroux and Coon, I found Christpher Ecclestone to be absolutely amazing aswell.
>>
>>85695263
>not Nora episodes
One job, anon...

I hope the Globes make up for it and just stuff them with awards, seeing the Emmy faggots are too good for it (not). One of the best series HBO has produced.
>>
inb4 "season 3 sucked" plebs
>>
>>85703448
i refuse to believe people would think that
s3 was perfect
>>
Imagine how good the Leftovers would have been if it wasn't written by and for retards who think they're deep
>>
>>85703629
go back to your got general
>>
>>85703629
That's what it is though.
>>
>>85703629
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>85705343
It's hard, I can't actually imagine being retarded enough to think The Leftovers was actually good. See you in the next GoT general thread!!!!
>>
whats so fucking appealing about this show?

i watched the S1 trailer and why the fuck is it such a big deal that only 2% of the population disappeared? is there more supernatural shit or god shit that happens or is it literally just people dealing with it?
>>
>>85707409
this show needs actual commitment from the viewer, if you cant understand that then its just not for you
>>
>>85694906
>lindelof
>incredible
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>85707487
so its a show that is shit but you have to force yourself through it?

sounds like a waste of time if thats your argument for it
>>
>and why the fuck is it such a big deal that only 2% of the population disappeared
gee i dont know
maybe because millions of people just disappeared with no explanation?
>>
>>85707528
then dont watch it
>>
>>85707528
Yeah, can confirm, show is a waste of time. Wasted my time watching it, pseudo-profound crap from the people who made normie-tier Lost, and in the end it amounts to nothing of value.
>>
>>85707528
>needs actual commitment means its shit
bravo reddit!
>>
i see the leftover shills are back
>>
File: 9.jpg (16KB, 333x279px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
16KB, 333x279px
>>85707576
it would be more interesting if it was 50%

you cant even see a difference in your daily life if only 2% are gone

that hardly will make for entertaining TV
>>
>>85707576
Yeah, you should have spoilered this. Entire series ends with no explanation. Nothing of any significance happens, could have been covered in one episode instead of wasting 3 years making this pleb trash.
>>
DUDE LET THE MYSTERY BE LMAO
>>
>>85707409
Humans crave closure and sometimes life doesn't provide that.
>>
>>85707670
Just a heads up, yesterday I got a warning for "being obsessed with" that website you mentioned, just for making one post like yours.
>>
>>85707701
well if you disappeared i sure wouldnt mind it right now so you might be right
>>
>>85707630
Lost, I understand, but Leftovers made it painfully obvious from the get go that it isn't a show about solving mysteries, so I don't fucking know how dumb does one have to be to watch the entire thing expecting answers.
>>
>>85707871
You'd have to be equally dumb to watch this trash and expect it to be good.
>>
>>85707871
I didn't want answers I just wanted there to be a point. I already know "shit happens."
>>
>>85708045
that's even worse my man, you literally wasted your time watching something that you never liked in the first place.
The "point" was the characters coming to terms with the events that occured in the first 5 mintues of the first episode. I think it's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>85708134
Yeah, fans of this garbage think being pretentious makes something good. No use trying to discuss anything of merit with them.
>>
>>85708254
And you wasted your time pretending to understand something that was never meant to be understood and never amounted to anything.
>>
>>85708271
>watch 3 seasons of something you didn't like at any point during those 3 seasons
>yeahhh no point in discussing the fans are just stupid man
simply... epic
>>
>>85707871
no gives a shit about answers, i dont know why you idiots keep spewing this shit. no one was expecting answers to anything because it's lindelof. he writes garbage and you fucking people raise this heap of reeking trash. it's just slapped together random mysterious events. that's it. wow mann how deep we dont need explanations mannnnnn kevin is jesus lol omg kino brooooo
>>
Lindelof's 2 season endings were both the same as the first one. Kevin realizes he just wants Nora and goes home to her. They were fucking pointless.
>>
>>85708329
Sure it's MY fault this show sucks
>>
>>85708329
>he doesn't know what hate watching is

lol how young are you
>>
>>85708533
You would have to be young and unemployed to willing spend 40+ hours being mad at something.
>>
>>85708575
>40+ hours

....what?
>>
>>85708575
Or just really fucking despise a certain hack writer.
>>
>>85708575
Uh, spending 40+ hours being mad at something is the average week for an employed adult. You have to be at least 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.