[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones Acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GOT_MP_092415_EP601-3556.jpg (399KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
GOT_MP_092415_EP601-3556.jpg
399KB, 1000x666px
Why is the acting in this show so underwhelming. I do not watch the show, but the people around me do. The one thing that I noticed while watching is that the show has terrible acting from almost every main character, especially the pic related. She is limited to locked eye acting and eyebrow movements.
>>
basically every actor who was actually skilled has been killed off in favour of some stupid woman who is pleasing on the eye but nothing else
>>
>>85694527
her character is supposed to be emotionless though. in first season when that wasn't the case you could she can be great.
it would be nice to watch the show before bitching about it
>>
Apart from a handful of established actors they gambled on unknowns to keep it cheap
>>
>>85694527
I unironically think it has something to do with the English accents. It's just so fucking awful to listen to, the monotony in their voices makes the show unbearable.
>>
>>85694632
>being this retarded
she isn't writer of the show fucking retard.
i swear it i have never seen anyone criticising emilia's acting who isn't butthurt dany hater.
>>
>>85694632
Yes. Sean Bean is a top notch actor, but they killed him off in the first season. :-D

The short guy, Tyrion Lannister, is a good actor, but Jon Snow and Danaerys are terrible actors. But they're pretty to look at ;-)
>>
File: 1501043342293.webm (288KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501043342293.webm
288KB, 900x900px
This represents exactly how I feel about the current state of GoT.
>>
>>85694687
so she is acting like a pro to be emotionless and dull, why not just spend 4 bucks on a mop to do her job?
>>
>>85694687
Well isn't that convenient. And that doesn't explain her terrible acting in other movies.
>>
>>85694728

she isn't the writer of the show, but she's the only thing that keeps this show alive at this point, to please the Tumblr / Normie crowd
>>
>>85694863
>>85694632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
>>
Stannis, Tywin, Joffrey and Mance were all top-tier actors

They're all dead now though. Everyone remaining is fairly meh-tier
>>
>>85694527
This season just seems off, especially the interaction between little finger and john snow in the previous episode, it's almost like they have no source material to work with.
>>
>>85695656
Lena Headey is not meh-tier.
>>
>>85694527
don't be sexist mate
>>
>>85694846
when did she get so fucking ugly
>>
>>85697757
She's already on her downward slide.
>>
>>85695656
Don't forget Ned. There are still some decent actors around, but most of the best ones are dead now, yeah.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.