[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never seen a single Game Of Thrones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1343232_MKT-PM_GOT_S7_CERSEI_PO.jpg (435KB, 972x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1343232_MKT-PM_GOT_S7_CERSEI_PO.jpg
435KB, 972x1440px
Should I bother?
>>
>>85692928
Yes. Don't listen to /tv/ though they're gonna shit on the show. Atleast try it for yourself.
>>
>>85692928
You'd save a lot of time if you instead watched Excalibur.
>>
>>85692928
Why do you wanna watch some gay little normie show about dragons and knights lol

Are you trying to fit in better at work fag?
>>
>>85692928
No, just read the books. D&D fucked it up.
>>
>>85692928
ive seen some episodes and they allrite
>>
If you do, get the blu-rays.
Don't ask, just do.
>>
>>85692928
From what could have been an interesting show focusing on political intrigues with fantasy elements mixed in it quickly delved into shock factor the show once season 3 ended. Some characters got shit on, some characters started getting shittier and the only reason worth watching now is to keep up with the memes and for 2-3 characters that are still worth it, you'd better be off reading the books instead or even better, grab The Chronicles Of Amber by Zelazny, Martin's mentor, and read that instead, it's superior in every way and you'll do yourself a major favor if your love fantasy shit.
>>
I watched season one but and it was okay but not enough to keep going. I just wanted to see Sean Meme die again because he's the best at it.
>>
>>85692928

First couple of seasons are good, then it slowly turns into garbage but you'll force yourself to watch to get closure.
>>
File: 1487826071877.jpg (35KB, 321x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487826071877.jpg
35KB, 321x500px
>>85692963
Fun movie. Totes agree.
>>
>>85693079
>read the incomplete books that turn to shit after the third

Look at this pseudointellectual snowflake
>>
>>85692928
Fuck yes, start right now. Best HBO tv show ever.
>>
>>85697325
right back at you

the fourth one was a little bit weaker compared to the previous three, but last two were aight, even though Danny is fucking annoying regardless if it's the book or the fucking show, but at least here she'll get BTFO
>>
>>85697402
Feast and Dance are outright bad and a clear indication of an author who has no idea what hes doing

If the fat fuck had a clue we wouldnt be going on 7 years waiting for Winds
>>
it was real good, then started to pander to wider / pleb audiences around 3/4th season
then around 5/6th season it went full SJW and the series went to shit, and social politics and pandering to plebs became a larger priority than consistency

largest inconsistency footnote is when the bald guy teleported across the world in under an episode, just went downhill from there

now all of reddit is abuzz with quipping grandma
>>
>>85697579
he doesn't have to finish them, he got his cash and will continue to get it, he might as well enjoy his obesity while he still can
>>
>>85692984
Imagine being this depressed that you go on /tv/ and yell at people
>>
>>85697579
>Feast and Dance are bad
Reddit tier opinion
>>
>>85692928
Watch the first season solely for Sean Bean and then ignore the rest of the seasons. It's truly utterly reddit and pathetic as the retards that watch it afterwards.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.