[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#NoConfederate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: nn.png (129KB, 591x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nn.png
129KB, 591x1333px
>April Reign, the activist behind #OscarsSoWhite is one of the organizers of the protest which is asking people to tweet to @hbo using the hashtag #NoConfederate during the 9 p.m. East Coast and West Coast broadcasts of "Game of Thrones." The series is being developed by "Game of Thrones" creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, who are white.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-july-hbo-s-confederate-project-is-target-1501287717-htmlstory.html

Damn that's powerful...
>>
kikes fuck off
>>
>leftists would never censor ar-
>>
>David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, who are white

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>movie of the year goes to niggers
>need to find something else to complain about
>attack game of thrones
Really triggers the ol' prefrontal cortex
>>
>>85688839
I don't see a problem with the show. Amazon did the same thing with The Man In The High Castle and its a good show.
>>
>people are getting bored of and desensitized to history, so nationalism is creeping back into the public eye
>two liberal Jews try to invent new, fictional shit to demonize le ebil white ppl with
>the liberals it's catering to flip out and decry it, even going as far as to drag the two "white dudes" making it (who as Jews probably don't see themselves as white dudes, not really) if not because they think it perpetuates or outright glorifies white supremacy, but because they think white writers and actors will be profiting off the suffering of non-whites (saw one tweet very specifically talking about how much it would piss them off for some "pretty white dude" to win an Emmy and pay lipservice with their acceptance speech)
>alt-right's anger over this show was drowned out by angrier liberals, not too sure who wants this thing at all
Crazy times, the internet is such shit.
>>
How did Man in the High Castle go without so much of a controversy? Because of Philip K. Dick alone? This is a publicity stunt. Just since the very beginning of it.
>>
File: IMG_0599.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0599.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
#YesConfederate

I can't wait. No matter how cartoonishly evil they make are guys, I'll still be pulling for them
>>
>>85688839
>slavery is white man's fantasy
That's right. Meanwhile it's still a reality in black man's Africa.
>>
Fake outrage manufactured to create buzz for the show.
>>
Only money talks social media is pointless
>>
>make a white guilt show
>the blacks get mad

You literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>85688839
I don't get this. Obviously the show is going to portray white people as evil. It should be right up their alley.
>>
>>85688839
>THE CONFERERACY DIDN'T LOSE
How do they figure that one?
>>
File: 1496862794348.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496862794348.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>Confederacy won the civil war
So how much would really change and for how long? I doubt they would have made it very far before shit going sour and trying to come back.
>>
>>85691102
Funny thing is they probably have HBO (GO) subscriptions for Game of Thrones and Westworld, so their money is already talking for Confederate whether they like it or not. If I'm not mistaken HBO is barely any different than Netflix in that regard, it's just that HBO is transparent about viewership while Netflix isn't.
>>
>>85691102
Faggots used social media to get sam hyde's show cancelled though. He was supposed to get a second season until these faggots, citing a buzzfeed article, got his show canceled
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.