[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

What's wrong with him?
>>
Frogfu rejected him.
>>
Autism
>>
>>85688725
Beyond the north is too cold to fap. That shit fucks your mind.
>>
>>85688725
Some people have seen some shit

he's seen all the shit that ever was
>>
Bran is truly our guy now.
>>
Now he saw all the bullshit she's done and became jaded. That's the "get the fuck away from me you filthy roastie" look on his face. He's a good actor because that's what he's thinking irl about sansa too.
>>
>>85688770
The kid is paralyzed, Hodor isn't around to rub one out for him

Lil guy is up the creek without a paddle
>>
He's turned into Doctor Manhatten, becoming omnisecent like Dr Manhatten turned him into an unempathetic autist like the dr.

Doctor Branhatten
>>
>i am become austim

How did they get away with this line?
>>
>>85688725
His training with the 3 eyed raven got rid of his attachments.
>>
>>85688904
Unites the seven kingdoms by becoming squid monster
>>
>>85688904
>Doctor Branhatten
b e a u t i f u l
>>
>>85688725
He knows they are all going to fucking die
>>
Bran basically has weaponized magical autism. How can the Night King even compete with this shit?
>>
out of everything he could have possibly brought up, why did he bring up her wedding night?
>>
>>85688800
THIS LOL
>>
>>85688725
He's autistic and a virgin
>>
>>85689658
I thought it was to show how "out there" he is now but he kept saying how beautiful she looked

DID HE FAP TO HIS OWN SISTER'S RAPE?
>>
>>85688899
He can jump into the body of anyone. He could go back in time and fuck his mom when she was younger.
>>
File: can't handle the truth.png (666KB, 818x448px) Image search: [Google]
can't handle the truth.png
666KB, 818x448px
>>85688725
>>
>>85688827
he swallowed the redpill
>>
File: 1493939040116.jpg (17KB, 431x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493939040116.jpg
17KB, 431x458px
>>85688725
he went on the blood tree internet and found his hot older sister's psychic bdsm sex tapes. he watched them all carefully, studying every detail, every grunt and moan, to be the best 3 eyed raven he can be.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.