[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf happened to the Tyrell army?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 30

File: olenna-tyrell-1024.jpg (190KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
olenna-tyrell-1024.jpg
190KB, 1024x576px
Wtf happened to the Tyrell army?
>>
>>85688327
Radyll Tarly betrayed her
>>
>>85688327
They're a bunch of soft faggots
>>
they were massacred in like 2 minutes of screentime. There was an entire episode dedicated to the Battle of Blackwater and a fucking N64 cut scene's worth of the entire Tyrell army being smashed to pieces with the family Matriarch somehow not escaping and deciding to sit in her literal ivory tower watching her troops be killed.

Any quality still hoping for anything from this show is just retarded
>>
>>85688327
Two cheap hacks Dabid & Dun happened.
>>
You follow a crusty ass old bitch, that's what you get.

I'm mad we didn't get to watch her die. Her and Bad Poosy flopping around in pain, foaming at the mouth, bleesing out their assholes... makes me dragonglass.
>>
i'm so glad i've only seen the first episode and half of the 2nd episode of this faggot garbage.

i stopped half way through the 2nd and started watching the sopranos and had a much better time
>>
Highgarden are pussy fucks. Loras got shut the fuck down and that's the extent of their army.
>>
File: enochsmirk.jpg (13KB, 243x344px) Image search: [Google]
enochsmirk.jpg
13KB, 243x344px
>>85688327
The army was inconvenient so D&D pretended it didn't exist, like the vast distances involved in navigating Westeros.
>>
File: 1500873389486.jpg (33KB, 471x531px) Image search: [Google]
1500873389486.jpg
33KB, 471x531px
>Watching Dany getting her shit fucked up
>>
they were too busy making wine
>>
>Olenna: summon my bannermen, we will take our forces to siege king's landing
>servant: I'm sorry my queen, Tarly and several dozen of your bannermen are unavailable
>Olenna: where the hell are they?
>servant: In King's Landing meeting with the queen
>Olenna: oh, nothing strange about this
>*lannister/tarly army sieges highgarden*
>Olenna: wooooow

Seriously, how did she not know her bannermen went and met with the queen?
>>
The budget didn't include High Garden.
>>
>>85688358
This, Olenna even mentions it herself.

At least she shat on Jaime before she died and after he told her he convinced Cersei to give her a mercy death.

Between Olenna and Euron, Jaime got cucked hard.
>>
>>85688536
Please stop thinking so hard, just turn your brain off and enjoy the show. Who wouldn't want a dragon? :)
>>
>>85688327
Why would the Tyrell's bannermen follow some old Redwyne woman?
>>
>>85688327
The got merced
Highgarden was SACKED.

"this has already been proven wrong"

Where are you now faggot, are you in here lurking or running your cocksucker as usual?
>>
>>85688454

You know they are just making it seem like she has more obstacles to over come right?
>>
>>85688718
why would they follow the woman who blew up their liege lord and his two kids.
>>
>>85688327
Did you watch after the episode? Dumb and Dumber explain that there was an army there, and you can see the corpses of a few, but they wanted to "get to the point" because fans knew the Lannisters would win and to just get on with it and have Jaime speak with Olenna.
Anyone with a brain realizes this is literally "We cut out any interesting fight because we hate this shit and HBO said it would cost too much money". Same reason they skipped Tyrion's war scene in the first season, obviously to save a few bucks because they convinced themselves it "wasn't necessary".
Remember when this show was good for only one season? Me too.
>>
They didn't leave enough replicants behind to protect them
>>
>>85688954
They should be following Willas or Garland but they're conveniently not in the show. In the absence of either, they should be following... Horas Redwyne, actually
>>
>>85688327
sorry it's not in the budget

long story short they died xD
>>
>>85688405
>makes me dragonglass
Can we replace diamonds with dragonglass on GoT threads from now on please
>>
Why does she always cover her head like a nun?
>>
>>85689062
dragonglass is obsidian though it isnt really analogous to diamonds
>>
>>85688327
If Randyll Tarly switched sides I expect he took much of the Tyrell army with him, the remainder were presumably trashed in the battle with the Lannister army.
>>
>>85689085
FFS get a fucking life faggot
>>
>>85688962
What kind of fight could some generic army put up against veterans led by Jaime and Randyl?

Jaime knew what was up and already won when he got Randyl to join
>>
>>85689165
they were in a well fortified and supplied stronghold
>>
>>85689062
Can you fuck off?
>>
>>85689083
Her costume is clearly inspired by actual 11th-12th century noblewoman's clothing. Unfortunately that goes all out the fucking window when you have people wearing weird plate shit that doesn't actually protect anything, weird cyberpunk shit, weird neosamurai shit
>>
>>85689165
You must be the stupidest faggot on /tv/ right now
>>
>>85689165
Right they added a ridiculous amount of power to the Lannisters to justify their actions. It makes sense that the Lannisters would win, everyone saw that coming. That was half of the point of this episode, the Lannisters giving up Casterly Rock to fry bigger fish, the other half being Dany and Jon both showing how bad they are at acting.
I'm not saying it's absurd the Lannisters won, far from it, I'm just saying that when D&D say they wanted to "get to the point", the obvious message is budget cuts. Even the assault on Casterly Rock was short as hell and the dragon CGI this episode looked really subpar after it flew over Jon and Davos.
Part of me hopes they're just saving the cash for another episode as visually interesting as The Battle of the Bastards, but wow if they are it better be incredible, and knowing that two retards are in charge of this show makes me really doubt that.
>>
>>85688327
Stop expecting the show to have logical consistency. They don't give a shit. Stop even bothering to nitpick stuff like this anymore there's no point.
>>
>>85688866
i wont know they come over it if i never watch it

checkmate D&D
>>
>>85688389
(You)
>>
>>85689062
no, you just ruined it.
>>
>>85689295
Let's be honest here, there's a LOT of fucking shit going in with shoots all over the world.

The amount of money being thrown at it and the visuals are fucking astronomical and pretty good compared to other series.They spend like $100 million dollars per season
>>
Here's the thing: the "Tyrell Army" isn't a unified force, it's a number of feudal lords that are all, in theory, sworn to house Tyrell. Randyll Tarly is the chief bannerman of House Tyrell, and after Olenna threw in with Dany Randyll swore allegiance to Cersei and it's likely that a good portion of the Tyrell's own forces switched sides too.

and for fuck's sake, quit getting autistic over the show not matching your internet phd in medieval warfare, reading wikipedia articles doesn't make you a military strategist and no one actually cares about that shit
>>
>>85688389
>they were massacred in like 2 minutes of screentime.
Which don't translate directly to real time, surely you're not this stupid.
>>
>>85688866
Gotta stretch this shit for another season.
>>
>Euron still alive
Man, that poison is taking its sweet ass time to kill him
>>
File: 1501489263995.png (2MB, 1647x869px) Image search: [Google]
1501489263995.png
2MB, 1647x869px
>>85688327

>Control the largest native army in the seven kingdoms
>Gets utterly decimated by 5000 good Lanister men who marched for weeks to take your fortified capital

BRAVO DABID
>>
>>85688962
They're saving the budget for Field of Fire next week, and the battle beyond the Wall in Ep. 6.
>>
>>85689532
Here, watch this trailer now that you've (I hope) seen all three episodes: https://youtu.be/1Mlhnt0jMlg
If you're seeing what I'm seeing, there are only going to be 2 more actually interesting points in this season: a war in the marshlands and a war in the north/possibly beyond the wall. That's where the budget is going.
Each season costing "100 million" like you say, and I don't know if that's honestly accurate, and if it is that scream horrible production. They knew right from the end of season 1 that they could make 6 seasons no problem, everyone was signed in for 6. Then HBO decided to attempt to squeeze the orange in its palm for every last drop, extending it to 8. How many new sets have we seen from say season 2 until now? How many actors actually end up traveling Westeros versus staying in a relatively small area? How many actors are "literally who?"s who have no bargaining power for money? (See: Daario, The Mountain)
The spending on this show is egregious at best. It's good to know that the trailer shows that at least 2 more battles are coming and that's where the budget is going, Otherwise it seems like a money sink of television with not enough old timers making sure nobody overspends.
>>
>>85688405
>>85689062
go back
>>
>>85688962
>complains about season 7 skipping the fight to get to the interesting character drama
>praises season 1 in the same breath for doing the exact same shit

the cognitive dissonance is astounding
>>
>>85688327
>reach has 80 to 100k strength levies
>Highgarden alone can raise 20k
>Hightower can raise 10k
Dabid and dab wrote it so the lannisters are still a threat.

>>85689980
For attacking a castle, I don't see any siege engines... you know? The type of things that were burnt by ramsay and 20 good men?
>>
File: teleports behind you.jpg (510KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.jpg
510KB, 2560x1440px
THIS
>>
>>85690144
The character drama by and large isn't even interesting anymore. Only Olenna/Jaime and Cersei/Snek were somewhat good scenes.
>>
>>85688327
This happened.
>>
How many Lannister soldiers are there? They've been at war since season 1
>>
>>85688327
>takes out a highly fortified castle within hours
what did dabid & dabid mean by this ?
>>
>>85690283
As many as D&D need.

bookwise the west, north, stormlands and riverlands are depleted of soldiers.
>>
>>85690144
Are you actually saying that any character drama this season is interesting? Is this a serious thought you had, a real "I got him!" retort?
Jesus man. I wish I was as stupid as you.
Remember when Littlefinger plotted and betrayed? Remember when Varys had birds and was seemingly everywhere at once? Remember when there were characters who you sided with and were heartbroken when, while "right", the stronger beast always won?
This show was good for one season and it was the first. If you've read the books (and wow you're admitting you haven't with a comment THAT stupid) you would know that they really committed to it then. It has been a declining ski slope of quality ever since. This season, like the last 6, have been fan fiction that are only interesting for their visual value. Otherwise, they're pretty fucking stupid.
Read a book, dumbass.
>>
>>85690354
>Read a book, dumbass.
The books are shit m8.
>>
>>85690417
Hello, /lit/.
Lemme guess, "George sucks because he talks about clothes, sex and food!", right?
The books are good. The only thing wrong with them is that they'll never be finished because George, while talented, is as lazy as your brain.
>>
>>85689165
>Previous scene literally establishes the importance of wealth and how it wins wars
>Also establishes that the Lannisters we're very poor in comparison to the other forces
>The poor then blitz the richest (strong) and win while it's all handwaved
Gee bill I dunno

Only thing worse in this show is when the high Sparrow was killed and the peasants just decided the Vatican exploding was 100% ok and that their incredibly unpopular queen was the best and totally didn't use the green fire only she posses
>>
>>85690192
i loved little fingers little speech to sansa which basically amounted to "always be teleporting behind all your enemies and even all your friends at all times always"
>>
DUH EBBIL BANKA DUDNT LIKE STRONG REVOLOTONERY WIMINS
>>
At the end of Season 6, The Lannisters seemingly had no allies as the Tyrells and Dorne joined Dany, making the Lannisters look outnumbered.

Now, the tide has turned as Euron defeated the Dorne matriarch, half of the Reach joined the Lannisters leading to the occupation of Highgarden. Now Dany is the one with no allies while Cersei has two: Euron and lords of the Reach.

Two/Three(Baratheon included) of the 7 kingdoms gone now.
>>
whatever happened to gayface tyrell (in the show) l wasnt he on dragonstone or something
>>
>>85688327
Its ok, the Lannister army gets ambushed by some nignogs on their way back
>>
>>85690438
>Lemme guess, "George sucks because he talks about clothes, sex and food!", right?
?
>>
>>85688327
No Budjit
>>
>>85690354
Only the first 3 books are good. 4 and 5 are shit and the last two will never come out. Show is better simply by virtue of being complete.

And you're a contrarian retard if you didnt think Cersei torturing the sneks and the Jaime/Olenna scene wasnt some of the best work the show's done. Even the Jon/Dany meeting was pretty good, but of course those characters are popular so you sperg out over it anyway.
>>
>>85688389
>wanting to see another ground battle
Jesus no. They're saving the budget for the dothraki/dragons vs lannisters at high garden, and that's it this season.
>>
>>85688623
How exactly did Jaime get cucked by Olenna? Was he supposed to torture her in revenge or something? Jaime did the right thing by offering her an easy way out, her petty spite is irrelevant.

But yeah Euron is cucking him pretty hard. I hope when Euron does have to die it's Jaime that does it.
>>
>Dany knows that bran is alive before sansa
>>
>>85688962
Every season is good dumbass. Only dorne is bad which is about 30mins screentime max in a 80hr show
>>
>>85690438
>The books are good.
The books are to literature what the series is to television. Shitty young adult fantasy.
>>
>>85688327
Did they ever have one? And besides it was the Lannister army of course they got wrecked.

Also, I didn't get it the way the show presented it? So those two attacks happened simultaneously? Or the Lannister army sacked Highgarden a few days/weeks before? Or some time after?

I don't get how people seem to teleport in this show.
>>
>>85690472
he exploded at the sept with his sister
>>
>>85688389
>he wants an hour long battle in a tv show
Are you stupid? (((They))) have so much shit to cover, they need to cycle trough this shit fast as possible if we are ever to see the end of it.
>>
>>85690586
westeros is the size of the americas. There are random time skips between scenes.
>>
File: 1501386436156.jpg (89KB, 529x464px) Image search: [Google]
1501386436156.jpg
89KB, 529x464px
>>85690451
too bad his teleporting days are soon over
>>
>>85689295
Jaime / bronn lanniser army vs dothraki horde and dragons, apparantly randyll gets roasted, bronn shoots drogon out of the sky with the balista and saves jaime.
>>
>>85688327
i guess she should have listened to those intelligent men she ignored
>>
>>85690438
george wont finish it until hbo tells him what to write. GOT is harry potter tier
>>
File: 1495517078417.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495517078417.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>85688327

>asking questions

It's fanfiction, fanfiction that's burning through the plot at the speed of light and with the power of retardation. The bastard consort of Oberyn Martell rules Dorne and no one even seems to mind.
>>
>Every decision I made was the right one
>Entire house and family wiped out

How can she still think this?
>>
>>85690603
oh I forgot, geez that was dumb
>>
>>85690354
>being this bitter
Just be positive in life and enjoy stuff man. You'll get cancer if you're always negative.
>>
>>85690438
>Lemme guess, "George sucks because he talks about clothes, sex and food!", right?

As long as you understand.
>>
File: 1500204552838.jpg (116KB, 544x635px) Image search: [Google]
1500204552838.jpg
116KB, 544x635px
>>85690678
>women admit mistakes ever
>>
>>85690678

She didn't know of the recent advances in teleport technology and mechanical battle armour that lets generic infantry wash over defended castles with ease.
>>
>>85690670
>fanfiction
Grrm will never finish the books and gave his blessing to hbo to make the show canon. The books are viewed as early script pages by the majority of showfags which is 99% of the asoiaf/got audience, sorry bro. Literally everyone laughed at me at work when I told them I'm reading the books, some called me gay.
>>
>>85690670
dont forget an entire (warden) house was assassinated and their vassals arent even fighting over the territory.
>>
>>85690276
you insufferable faggot Tarly is one house out of hundreds. Don't make excuses for this garbage
>>
>>85690743
He was the 2nd biggest house after the tyrells and surely if other lords saw tarly turned against the tyrells, they'd follow tarly since he's the best commander of westeros, he even destroyed roberts rebellion almost single handedly
>>
Am I really to believe that Tywin never noticed that Casterly Rock had a Star Wars plot armor hole just because he disapproved of waste management?
>>
wouldnt the show be much better if they just stuck with book euron

black magic, demon dragon horns, tongueless slaves, FULL valyrian armor ...
>>
>>85688431
>somehow march an entire army through another family's lands and right up to their stronghold
>nobody was able to warn Tyrells in advance

This is fucking medieval-early renaissance era here, not the goddamn 21st century. Such a load of bullshit
>>
>>85690621
His character is so useless now.
>>
>>85690781
nope. that shit belongs in a pirates of caribean movie. it's the same reason they didn't give daario blue hair and 3 mustaches, because that's too high fantasy and weebish.
>>
>>85690775
>He was the 2nd biggest house after the tyrells and surely if other lords saw tarly turned against the tyrells, they'd follow tarly since he's the best commander of westeros, he even destroyed roberts rebellion almost single handedly
bravo dabid
>>
>>85690500
It's a classic /lit/ response, saying George only describes those three things. If you didn't know this, you likely don't belong in these threads.
No, you don't have to go to /lit/ to know a /tv/ thread, they show up here anyways. Please go with your worthless responses.
>>85690525
4 and 5 aren't "shit", especially 5. Have you read the intro by George in 4? He explains that he basically had that all as one book then decided to split it up because otherwise it would have been 2 thousand pages.
These books are lackluster because as fans we're as lost as everyone in the books are. The "heroes" of both sides just got fucking smeared and now we're left with the guys we thought were just there to make noise and yet they have to rise up and become more interesting. Had he been able to write faster this would have made for a great turning point, sadly George is a lazy asshole.
>>85690578
Incorrect. If you're serious, watch more shows.
>>85690580
Incorrect. The books took the classic "good defeats evil" story and asks "well, what now?"
>inb4 taxes
>>85690625
Sure, sounds right. Nice fanfiction they've got going there, apparently no one thought of "bigger arrows" until the insanely clever Qyburn.
>>85690665
George wouldn't stoop this low. He had a good thought process going and it was interrupted by his lethargy.
>>85690697
>being this bitter
>bad
Sorry critiquing something is apparently "bitter" to you. Again I wish I was dumb enough to eat it up and scream at every scene like those youtubers who make thousands of dollars watching a show. Honestly, that sounds like a nice gig! But I can't because I'm not retarded. I guess I'm sorry for that?
We all get cancer.
>>85690705
Incorrect.
>>
>>85690778
it's hbo.
Never forget that their primary concern is making the viewer think in certain ways.
Looking down on people is bad. Homosexuality is good. Everyone is a degenerate in their own special way.
Our ancestors fucked with reckless abandon and had virtually no moral code so it's only fitting we should too.
>>
>>85690781
My friend thinks the valyrian armor is stupid(he is a d&d fag) because "hurr the swords would just slide off the armor and stab the weakspots" you fucking kike, the armor is made of magic, it can do what it wants.
>>
>>85690824
Magic medieval-early Renaissance era with ravens which carry messages.
>>
>>85690871
ask your friend why anyone would ever wear armor then and call him a complete fucking retard for me then tell him to kill himself
>>
>>85690892
Yeah sorry, my post wasn't clear. I was complaining about how they weren't warned, not about your post.
>>
>>85690840
they're building him up for an attempted rape on sansa so she can draw sword and run him through in a turning point of empowerment.
Go from mousey little dumbass to strong independent queen in the north.
>>
>>85690849
>too high fantasy and weebish
by todays banal standards
>>
>>85689812
Literally every army in westeros is the same.
A unification of local forces plus bannermen, why don't you stop trying to justify plain bad writing?
>>
>>85689085
Can't make swords out of diamonds, they are too brittle. we've seen swords of dragonglass tho. Means it must be harder. Like my dick.
>>
>>85690864
>It's a classic /lit/ response,
No, it isn't. This is a classic /lit/ response:
>>>/r/books
>>
>>85689165
all the veterans the lannisters had got bumfucked by robb, they were literally reforming their army with green men at castrately cock
>>
File: moot.jpg (51KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
51KB, 615x346px
>>85690864
>George wouldn't stoop this low. He had a good thought process going and it was interrupted by his lethargy.

>wouldn't stoop this low
>lethargy

lamo meanwhile at the drive to the bank
>>
>>85690775
lets say half of the reach Rebelled against house tyrell. (even though it was all Lanister infantry)
HOW DID THEY JUST WALK UP TO HIGHGADEN IN A TIME OF WAR? ARE THERE NO SCOUTS AND CASTLES BETWEEN? THESE PEOPLE HAVE RAVENS THAT FLY FASTER THAN TEXT MESSAGES CLEARLY IN THE REST OF SEASON 7.
HOW DID THEY TAKE THE SECOND MOST WELL STOCKED AND FUNDED CASTLE IN WESTEROS WITHOUT ANY HEAVY EQUIPMENT AND 5k INFANTRY

WHERE IS DORNE AND THE AT LEAST 50K TYRELL LOYALISTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85690580
you're about 700 years late to complain about the casualization of literature faggot
>>
>>85690966
We've already agreed that he's a lazy asshole, I've never denied that, he's a big piece of shit. If you're unfamiliar with how stupid his fans are being okay with his laziness, I can break it down for you.
>>
>>85690995
>dorne
buttmutilated by euron

>how did they just
they didn't, there was supposed to be a battle it was just cut

the real shenanigans is eurons teleporting fleet
>>
>>85690736

I know but it doesn't mean the shows not shit, in regards to Asoiaf it's basically just skin deep now.
>>
>>85691085
David...It's time to stop posting. You will never be a good writer
>>
I assume the tyrells basically gave up, when they realised half of their brethren feudal lords defected to the Lannisters.

Are there are any Tyrells even left? In the show they haven't showed Willas and Garlan Tyrell, so they might as well not even exist.
>>
>>85690864
>Nice fanfiction you've got going there
We shall see episode 4. Please remember me when Bronn shoots Drogon out of the sky, please remember me when Jaime goes charging on a horse towards the wounded Drogon and drogon is about to roast Jaime but Bronn tackles him into the water to save him. Please remember me when Drogon roasts Randyll Tarly alive. Next episode baby.
>>
>>85690864
I can't speak to the series as a whole because I lack the fortitude to wade through several tomes of slop but I was put off by how fucking dreadful the prose was. Aesthetically bankrupt. It speaks to the character of GRRM that he doesn't become reclusive with shame for having such filth bear his name on the cover.
>>
So the old bitch has no army or what? I mean its all leading to Dany the YAAAS QUEEENSLAYAH winning superbowl but holy shit, give me 20 good men from /tv/ and half the budget and we would have made a better episode, this is fucking retarded and suited for normies and yes, REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85688389
Almost every battle in GOT has been like two minutes long and off screen. In fact, I think the battle of casterly rock was the longest battle sequence yet.
>>
>>85690864
>fanfiction
the plot leaked about 5 months ago? this is what happens dude
>>
>>85690871
>wearing armor on a ship
can't you remember what happened to that riverland knight that got like 3 POV chapters in the book?
>>
>>85691085
>Euron

did he sail on to the land border between Dorne and the Reach? you're really grasping at straws
>>
>>85691154
how do you faggots remember all these names?
Who is randyll tarly, or bronn
>>
This was a really good episode. Danny is getting her arse kicked.
>big ass lannister army led by Bronn, Jaime and Randyll
>loot out the arse from the Tyrell castle
>food from the Tyrells
What did danny gain? a worthless rock
>>
>>85691191
Fucking retard
>>
>>85691154
I said "they" not "you". I definitely see that happening.
>>85691191
Everything in the show is fanfiction other than season one. That being said, who wants to ruin a plot for themselves, even one as stupid as this? What's the point of reading a script, to be ahead of the curve? I always wondered this about /tv/. FORCE TREES!, you're one of those guys right? What's your motivation to being miserable and spreading it?
>>
>>85690192
Out of nowhere yet again... how though?

He's unstoppable!
>>
>>85691227
I've rewatched the show afew times.
>Randyll tarly
Sams father, Samwell Tarly... There was a dinner scene in s6 where sam eats with his father, brother, gilly etc.
>Bronn
Tyrions best friend, the mercenary guy, he's been helping jaime now s4 to s7.
>>
>>85691248
This way youre prepared for the disappointment
>>
>>85691248
>fanfiction
It's a show about dorgonz and ice zombiez who the fuck cares.
>>
>>85691286
>being this new
>>
>>85691313
is it though?
Combined they've maybe amounted to an hour of screen time.
It's about tiddies and betrayal.
>>
>>85691313
>dorgonz and ice zombiez
Why are you such a faggot anon?
>>
>>85691370
I vape
>>
>>85691313
DUDE FOOTBALL BRO JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LMAO
>>
>>85691179
Are you memeing me right now?
>>
>>85690192
Nailed it.
>>
>>85691301
No, not really. If you've watched the show and aren't stupid, you've been ready for disappointment for years now. It has clearly lost its quality.
Spoiling anything is like an automatic "I'm an asshole who hates myself" moment. Why would you spoil anything for someone? Even if it's something as old as Psycho? Its age means nothing, it's been around forever so everyone ever has to know its secrets? It takes 5 seconds of thought to realize how sad it is to be the guy who not only wants to spoil entire seasons/shows/movies/books for himself, but for others.
Just saying.
>>85691313
Take your reductionist bullshit somewhere else.
>dude blood meridian is about nothing but death what garbage lol
Kill yourself. People are allowed to like what you don't like and vice versa, doesn't mean you have to be a stiff cunt about it, idiot.
>>
>>85690917
Arya kills him though
>>
File: nu-male.png (39KB, 269x225px) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.png
39KB, 269x225px
>>85691397
DELET THIS
>>
>>85691236
I wouldn't get your hopes up regarding danny getting her ass beat, she's one of the main characters and heroes of this story and she has an immeasurable advantage in having dragons. Want to know what we're going to see in the rest of the season?

>Dany either besieges KL and baits the Lannister army into fighting the Doth'raki horde in the field or Jaime intercepts the Unsullied while they "march across the continent" only for them to be backed up by dany arriving with her dragons
>Dany's army, with the aid of dragons(which are basically a force multiplier of 100) ravage the Lannister army a la the Field of Fire where the green hand dude(Tarly) and the Lannister king(Jaime) were beaten by a force tenth the size
>Lannisters lose and our stronk heroine wins the game of thrones
>>
>>85691443
Calm down don't stress yourself lol.
>>
>>85691443
>comparing Blood Meridian to Game of Thrones

Are you kidding?
>>
>>85691470
is she at least wearing a sansa mask?
>>
>>85691483
She only has one dragon left at the end of this season and she is facing the night king.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-02-10h26m54s762.png (248KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-02-10h26m54s762.png
248KB, 640x386px
>>85691508
my sides
>>
>>85690869
>Looking down on people is bad.
It isn't?
>>
>>85691495
>you're mad lol
What year is it? Are you going to reply with a rage face next? Think harder next time, please.
>>85691506
Is that what you got from that? Seriously, you're that slow but ready to jump the gun to defend that book? Because that isn't what I said, and I feel like if you were smart enough to appreciate Blood Meridian you would get that.
Jesus how incompetent is this board? I know you're all dumb but this thread has been a real eye opener to how amazingly daft everyone here is.
>>
>>85690179
the 20 twenty good men joined the Tyrells so they just didnt bother with supply lines or siege equipment or horse, quite clever of them really.
>>
>>85691508
The keepers of the spoil are like that autistic boy, we know what's going to happen but the details are sparse

We just know that block head will murder the player (little finger) in cold blood, by slicing his throat open.

iirc.. I think she does wear a Sansa mask
>>
>>85691542
probably because she fucking loses one or two brutalizing the Lannister army to those fucking ballistae. Doesn't mean she isn't fucking wrecking the shit out of the Lannisters. I mean it's really not like they can win, if they do it'd be some serious bullshit. We know they're going to fight because of the scene of Jaime riding through fiery grass in the trailer, and I refuse to believe that DnD would forsake all tactical precedent just so the Lannisters can keep on chugging a little longer.
>>
>>85688327

Sided with the Lannisters, No Tyrell lord wants to follow Olenna so they sided with Tarly
>>
>>85690697
>just enjoy shit man
you are american aren't you? The jews really did a number on you guys
>>
>>85691624
No it's just that your entire point just kinda falls flat there when those two works are nothing at all alike. You made an equivalency there that just doesn't hold up.
>>
>>85690283
"at least 10000"

not that it matters because it's irrelevant to the plot, either because DnD think that it doesn't matter to most of the audienceto be fair they would be right or because they literally cannot wrap their brains around realistic medieval warfare and troop numbers. I'm going to go ahead and say that it would be both of those actually
>>
>>85688954

Why would they care? they're dead

Mace doesn't have a lot of friends in the reach
>>
>>85691853
Well, except guess what you're still wrong, it does. I'm making fun of the reductionist ideology the same Blood Meridian is all about pointless death.
It doesn't fall flat, your thought process does. Think a little harder next time. Christ, and to think we enjoy the same book.
>>
>>85691443
>Kill yourself. People are allowed to like what you don't like and vice versa, doesn't mean you have to be a stiff cunt about it, idiot.

POTTERY
>>
File: no budget.jpg (119KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
no budget.jpg
119KB, 1280x718px
>>85688327
>I need 300 posts to answer 1 question
Just talk about the rest of the episode
>>
>>85691931
Crabs in a bucket: the post.
>>
god I wish I was that headscarf
>>
>>85691928
>ideology
lol

Blood Meridian has a tendency towards reductionism because there is actually something there to reduce. That isn't the case with Game of Thrones. There's no artistry, no depth. It's pulp.
>>
>>85688327
>a long drawn out battle to see some old pointless character defeated

Ya, nobody cares about the Tyrells. We got a great Bolton vs Snow battle last season, and there should still be another big one coming. No need to waste money on this hog piss.
>>
>>85691709
If the leaks are accurate, which they have been so far, Drogon is getting injured, but not killed, and one of the others is getting reanimated by the Night's King.
Given everyone seems to be getting Wolverine levels of healing, chances are she'll have both of her remaining dragons with her when the final battle happens
>>
>>85691404
Is there any other way you can actually watch this? No really. To turn off your brain and enjoy the trainwreck, that's how I do it otherwise I would've dropped this pile of turd long long ago.
>>
>>85690179
that's not how a siege works most of the time
>>
>>85691959
This has been answered multiple times in the thread if you can read.
>>85692033
Now, for the third time, I was making a joke. The same joke Ian McShane made, about GoT being tits and dragons. The same as the poster I was responding to.
Obviously we can agree Blood Meridian isn't "just death", I was making a little thing called a comparison, from another book. It was just to prove how stupid the point is to call GoT simple or about tits.
Do you understand now that I held your hand through the entire process like a simple child?
A simple joke showing how stupid reductionism is and I get some asshole thinking he's telling me wrong for zero reason.
Just proving how idiotic this board is, dude. Read more, speak less, get it?
>>
>>85688327
Not enough primary characters on their side.
Videogame logic all the way, NPCs can't do shit, it all boils down to which side has the most "named" or "main" characters.
>>
>>85690276
wait, is that billy bones on the left?
>>
>>85691179
Blackwater was an entire episode
Battle of the Bastards was an entire episode
Wildlings attacking the wall was an entire episode
>>
>>85690864
shut up, Elio
>>
>>85692212
>I didn't compare Blood Meridian to Game of Thrones!!
>I was making a little thing called a comparison
No I don't get it m8. You're talking out of your ass and contradicting yourself.
>>
File: 1478092051850.jpg (224KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478092051850.jpg
224KB, 1024x1024px
>>85691179
Clearly bait, folks.
>>85692405
What does that even mean? Do you even know?
>>
>>85688327

THere is no "Tyrell" army you fucking moron, THey're a bunch of feudal lords that which was established in the previous episode are now mainly following the lead of Randyll Tarly considering the entire ruling house was obliterated, no-one is going to follow some 90 year old woman who isn't even a fucking Tyrell herself

Also the Tyrells don't have the same pedigree as other major houses like Stark or Arryn since they were never kings of the reach
>>
>>85692434
Are you seriously still lost? What the fuck else can I do for you at this point? My comparison was to illustrate reductionism and how is means everything means little or nothing, which defeats the purpose of arts like Blood Meridian or Game of Thrones. Calling Blood Meridian "nothing but death" or A Song of Ice and Fire "nothing but tits and dragons" was the comparison through reductionism. Your lash out, especially since you clearly are not the guy I initially responded to, is so fucking weird.
I will not respond to you further. I've made my point clear time and time again and even simpler for a simple mind like yours, and if you're still lost, you're better off never saying anything at all. You are worthless input.
>>
>>85692554
So you WERE making a comparison? I thought so. Why did you claim that you weren't in the beginning?
You do consider Game of Thrones an art not unlike Blood Meridian? You should have just said that and saved yourself the embarrassment m8. Well, there's no reprieve from embarrassment for someone who honestly thinks Game of Thrones is anything more than pulp fantasy, is there?
>>
>>85688327
How to watch Shit on the Throne.
>Watch the first 15 minutes.
>Watch the last 15 minutes.
That's where anything important happens, there is nothing in between but mindless incoherent American babbling like watching filler in an anime.

>Old bitch constantly asking will it hurt will it hurt.
>No, drink this, im gay.
>Oi I killed ye Joffy Toffy.
>Not cutting her apart to make her suffer and then die and throwing her out a window to die of the poison while drowning or crippled on the rocks.
>>
>>85692791
>Not cutting her apart to make her suffer and then die and throwing her out a window to die of the poison while drowning or crippled on the rocks.

What would that have accomplished exactly?
>>
>>85692892
Bitch is stupider version of Cerci.
>>
>>85692892
Her last wish in life was not to suffer.
She tells him she killed his son.

Remove last wish in life and make her suffer to the end.

Do you not into anger?

Also it fits well with this dumbass show.
>Ima gonna poison your kid and let you watch them rot lol 2 edgy for me.
>>
>>85692934
Yeah but I'm wondering why would you poison a women before throwing her out of a window?
>>
>>85688327
Their bannerlords defected to Cersei's side because they don't like the dothraki. It was all clear in the show. I do wish they showed the battle but the point was it was a slaughter since the tyrells weren't prepared and at least a huge chunk of their forces defected.
>>
>>85692988
She was already dying. Jaime accomplished his job. Anything more would be in poor character. Blind anger is for animals.
>>
>>85692997
Try reading the thread next time before posting, newfriend.
>>
>>85690192
>DAT MADMAN EURON

does euron have a teleportation device like Littlefinger?
>>
>>85693032
>Blind anger is for animals.
Yet when the gay pirate mentions sticking his finger in his sisters ass he almost breaks formation during an event to assault him?
OH OR LIKE WHEN HE HAPPILY PUSHED A KID OUT THE WINDOW CAUSE THEY SAW HIM FUCKING!
Or how about that time he flew into a rage and killed this person, that person.

Or how about the other dozens of times he broke character being the exact thing I mentioned.
>>
>>85690840
he is just walking around winterfell rock hard, waiting for any opportunity to harass sansa
>>
>>85692678
>embarrassment
>4chan
I can't believe I'm giving you want you want, but it's only to say for the x time how fucking stupid you are.
The weird thing is you've said GoT is "pulp" twice now at least so I have to guess you just watched Pulp Fiction and feel hot. Hilarious considering how fucking stupid you are.
Is this what passes for trolling these days? As I've said, there is no cash currency for (You)s, you know that right? As cool as it is to pretend to be retarded on the internet, to take WAY too long to get a simple argument of reductionism through comparison (where were you hung up on that word again? No reason I'll bet) these few minutes won't matter much to either of us.
I hope you're happy with your final reply. I don't care how fucking stupid you continue to out yourself to be, I won't respond. Read a book, my man. And please get some fast spreading cancer.
>>
>>85692988
That's what she wanted. She wanted to know she'd pushed him into rage.
Jaime didn't give her the satisfaction.
>>
>>85693085
Poor character, as in ethics, not necessarily Jaime's character.
>>
>>85693146
>trying to get the last word on an anonymous image board
Literally kill yourself.
It's retards like you that kill half the threads on the board.
>>
>>85693146
Elegantly stated m8.
>>
>>85688866
But will she win the electoral college?
>>
>>85693085
>Yet when the gay pirate mentions sticking his finger in his sisters ass he almost breaks formation during an event to assault him?
Almost.
Besides, he loves her.

>OH OR LIKE WHEN HE HAPPILY PUSHED A KID OUT THE WINDOW CAUSE THEY SAW HIM FUCKING!
That was years ago.

>Or how about that time he flew into a rage and killed this person, that person.
When?
>>
>>85689980
there's like 45k plus there

cum gurgling faglord
>>
File: IMG_0129.png (730KB, 742x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.png
730KB, 742x566px
>>85693262
Not if a certain someone comes in to save the day
>>
File: ssss.png (589KB, 623x771px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.png
589KB, 623x771px
>>85688327
they were on the boat that based Euron sunk
>>
>>85693596
>based
What are you, 14?
>>
>>85693523
There's about 95 blocks at 12x5.

12X5=60
95X60= 5700

Where's you get 45000 from you retard.
>>
>>85690775
Pretty sure Redwyne and Hightower are both bigger, Randyll is in charge of the Reach's army because he is a great commander, the army doesn't belong to him.
>>
>Yara and Ellaria and the Unsullied leave Storm's End and start sailing south
>Euron captures Yara and Ellaria
>in the mean time Unsullied are still moving to Casterly Rock
>Euron then takes Yara and Ellaria north to King's Landing
>he then somehow reaches Casterly Rock at the same time as the Unsullied

How did he do that?
Why didn't the Unsullied and Yara/Ellaria just travel together?
Can someone explain this?
>>
>>85689062
> ruining any chance of it happening

Good job you played yourself
>>
>>85689532
>le $100 million budget

Orly Mr Box Office? The CGI will cause the series to age worse than dragon milk. And in five years, every redditor, including you and your family, will comment "is it just me, or does the show's sets and CGI look cheap now lol?"

Only the books are canon. That's why GRRM is running the "prequels" in development and not D&D Hebrew Squad. Fun fact: they'll be "prequels" alright, prequels to the D&D finale, and everything that came before. Because GRRM is making a sly sneak-attack canon version to correct their mistakes and incompetence. The war gaming will be the focus.
>>
>>85690451
This has made me laugh WAY harder than it should have. Seriously I've been giggling like a little fucking faggot since 5 am
>>
>>85688327
They weren't listed on the flight plan.
>>
>>85694597
All i can come up with is that his ships are faster and better crewed. Not much else other than magic makes any sense. That or woeful writing
>>
>>85693529
SUMMON
>>
>>85688327
>i don't remember those scenes when a bunch of tyrells were killed and one of their most important vassals switched sides
>>
>>85692373
yeah
>>
>>85697206
HAND OVER THE ELECTORS, BORIS
>>
>>85688423
Good. Now go fuck off.
>>
File: Jaime.jpg (288KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jaime.jpg
288KB, 724x1024px
Can we all agree it's good to see some of book Jaime showing through; he was a good and practical strategist and pretty diplomatic. He was more like Tywin ever was than Cersei; using his mistake at the Whispering Wood as a teaching exercise.

Too bad they still have him fucking her.
>>
I would have tortured her until she died of old age
>>
>>85688389
>wanting an entire episode dedicated to a battle scene
I bet you are someone who thinks Battle of the Bastards was the best episode.

Fuck off with your Hollywood le action scenes
>>
File: 1501494431194.jpg (214KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501494431194.jpg
214KB, 1280x718px
>>85691959
>>
>>85691959
>>85698106

let's just throw a bunch of breastplates that were used in the Winterfell bit, so we don't have to hire actual actors for this 15 sec scene
>>
>>85690613
maybe they should've made it fucking 10 episodes instead of 7 then
>>
>>85693639
yes, actually
>>
>>85688389
Do you know where highgarden is? There's no secret escape to the sea. Where was she gong to escape to after Tarly and other pledged houses decided to go with Cersei?
>>
>>85689062
fucking gay cunt
>>
>>85688536
Why wouldn't their houses just lie about where they were?

And wouldn't the meetings they had with Cersei be while OIlenna was at dragonstone?
>>
File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
If the Tyrell army is so weak, why would anyone want them as an ally? Wasn't part of Dany's plan to use this army to take King's Landing?
>>
When are the lannisters gonna get their shit pushed in? They're clearly the only evil house in westeros and they never get punished.
>>
>>85698626
>why would anyone want them as an ally?
They're lined with cash and minerals.
>>
>>85690276

What the fuck happened to the guy on the right? Did he died? I can't remember.
>>
>>85688327
"Golden boys" who think about chivalry and shit and can't fight unless it's butt jousting in the sheets.
>>
>>85698626

Grain and money.
>>
>>85698690
Not yet.
>>
>>85694597
Euron had black magic. Read the fucking books.

Or he has a fucking fleet of 1000 ships and split off a bit of them to go fuck up the unsullied. He doesn't need to be in his ship while it goes to do this and he's in kings landing
>>
>>85698690
That was from the current episode, he is very much alive, and his name is Bronn
>>
>>85688327
most of it joined the Lannisters because they rightly don't want to be allied with foreign nigger scum. Pay attention.
>>
Why was Haime wearing Lannister armor and not kingsguard armor? Aren't they supposed to be buried in that shit?
>>
>>85698642
Evil people don't always get punished anon. Sometimes they're even elected president
>>
>>85698626
They have a gilf fetish, just like uncle Yuron.
>>
>>85698690
He's going to get him some bad puci.
>>
>>85698848
Thanks, Obama.
>>
File: Rule Two Faggot.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rule Two Faggot.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>85698426
MODS
>>
how did Jon end up mining the dragonglass if he only brought like 8 people with him

does dragonstone even have any mining equipment?
>>
>>85688623
>WAOW THEY EXPLAINED IT IDJIT

Go figure that the most unspoiled house in all of Westeros didn't train their soldiers whatsoever throughout the entire War of Five kings.

And go figure that EVEN untrained they are somehow massacred in a CASTLE offscreen.

You don't need to have good training to fend off a siege in a fucking castle. Its what they're designed to do. Even if HALF of Highgarden went with the Lannisters they would still be fighting 1-1 and it would be a fucking massacre on both sides.
>>
>>85688327
They drank the wine.
>>
>>85699255

Watch the episode again. She literally says she will provide any men and equipment he wants.
>>
>>85693523
Didn't Tyrion just say that Casterly Rock had only about 10 000 people holding it?

If they all unified with Randyll and some other Tyrells it would still be lower than that number.

Highgarden had like 50 000+ people by itself.

The real reason they wont show any sieges is because Dany could literally just burn them all alive if they sat in one spot for over a few days. It'd be extremely simple. Highgarden, Storm's End, Casterly Rock etc can all withstand siege for a few days or weeks and in that time there HAS to be forces outside those gates.

As long as they send word and show there aren't ballistas Dragons could decimate the entire force in minutes.
>>
Goddamn, Cersi is made out to be villain but she is just too damn likeable. Dany is a boring cunt and only wins because muh dragons.
>>
>>85688454

they are literally just throwing twigs in the golden paved road the show has laid out for her.

euron is now ramsay mark 2 and dany his sansa, stronk dany will kill bad problematic euron. even if it makes no sense
>>
>>85688327
They got shat on.
>>
>>85688536

she probably found out and what could she even do about it when the bannermen who are meeting cersei are the bulk of her forces?

she probably knew, and knew she was fucked, which is why shes not all "HOLY SHIT WHAAAAT" when they turn up to attack highgarden, she already knew she was done but she didn't flee because shes old and simply doesn't have any more fucks to give at this point
>>
File: High_Sparrow.jpg (40KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
High_Sparrow.jpg
40KB, 512x512px
Bernie can still win
>>
File: polak.png (1MB, 1647x869px) Image search: [Google]
polak.png
1MB, 1647x869px
>>85693523
>>85689980
>>85693777
>>85699565

>pic related
>>
>>85699865

Hey retard, you know most of the reachmen joined the lannisters?

That was the whole point of showing Randyll Tarly with Jamie
>>
>>85698642
they're gonna win, just like in the real life war this war is based on.
>>
the Tyrells were stronger than Stannis' army. that's how much of a shit leader he was.
>>
File: TyrellsHighgarden.jpg (437KB, 1800x576px) Image search: [Google]
TyrellsHighgarden.jpg
437KB, 1800x576px
IM TRIGGERED
>>
>>85699855
It's HER turn
>>
>>85688327
Olenna decided to auto-resolve the battle.
>>
>>85690705

I read all of the books in about a month after finishing the first season of got.

I don't remember any passages about food, sex, or clothes honestly. Seems like slow reader problems. People piss and moan about Tolkien describing things too.
>>
>>85688431

>like the vast distances involved in navigating Westeros.

It's called television. No one wants to wait nine episodes of a travelling army, especially when the pay off is shit.
>>
>>85688327
I liked the armor of the dude standing behind her. That was pretty legit and had cheek guards.
>>
>>85697953
Because you watch this show for the complex and realistic take on medieval politics I bet, right?

fucking retard
>>
>>85688327
I don't know.
Even if every single house sworn to the Tyrells went with Tarly, it would still be a long siege.
>>
>>85692310
>Videogame logic all the way,
This is movie logic.
Video game logic function on actual logic and numbers.
>>
>>85693777
>assuming the closeup is more canon
>those units are 12 men deep
>looks to be 3 times as wide
>432 men per big unit
>97 big units
>41904 foot soldiers
>then 7 knight units and 8 other shallower foot units, maybe 1/3 as deep.
>adding another 1152 for a total of 43056 infantry and some cavalry
>>
>>85689062

you have to go back
>>
>Radyll Tarly's house is bigger than Highgarden
>>
>>85689812
>studying past battles doesn't make you a strategist

So why do our generals do it?
>>
I'm really failing to understand why people are struggling with this.

>House Baratheon is split literally in the first few episodes
>The army of the North is splintered after the largest vassal house, Karstark, abandons the northern cause
>Stannis's army abandons his cause after they lose food and horses
>Greyjoy army split between Euron loyalists and Yara/Theon splinter faction

There are armies splitting up all over the Westeros since the fucking beginning. Why is it so hard to perceive that the power dynamic between Olenna and Randyll has had the same effect?
>>
>>85705171
because people are pedantic and love to go on about how much they know about feudal societies because they played Crusader Kings 2
>>
>>85705905
but CK2 has a relatively great model showing how exactly this sort of thing can happen

i'm going to declare war on this one set of lords, surely my loyal brother will join my call to arms.... OH FUCK YOU
>>
>>85692378
Battle of the Bastards is actually only 10-15 minutes long.
>>
>>85688389
Who gives a shit. We get to see a battle episode next week.
>>
>>85688389
Kill yourself asap my man. You moron.
>>
>>85688327
they were ill equipped to repel a force of infantry and cavalry that had no no siege engines, catapults or trebuchets
>>
>>85688389
>they were massacred in like 2 minutes of screentime

The whole battle was just 1) Lannisters come in 2) Lannisters win. There's no reason to dedicate 30 minutes of screentime when all the information of the battle can be told in 2. Showing it would just have been expensive filler.
>>
>>85701352
THESE ARE 17TH CENTURY CASTLES STOP BEING RETARDED
>>
File: Horn_Hill.png (3MB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Horn_Hill.png
3MB, 1920x1078px
>>85706467
show me a medieval castle that looks like pic related. or the red keep. or the eyrie
>>
Late season costume design and production vs season 1
>>
>>85706697
>woolen mail

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>85706697
Yeah what the fuck is up with this? Did the costume dept get a pay cut? My other major gripe is that the new kings guard look so awkward as well.
>>
File: Loras.png (183KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
Loras.png
183KB, 250x351px
>>85706697
Did Loras and Tyrion get hair perms in the following seasons?
>>
>>85706422
This. The fight scense in this show are always garbage anyway
>>
>>85691443
calm down sperg
>>
>>85706467
So? It's not like the rest of the show consistently sticks to a specific time period.
>>
>>85688327

lacked plot armor.

>>85689165

imagine if they had ravens and could send one to Dragonstone. and imagine if Dany then sent her dragons to barbecue thousands of Lannisters sitting seiging Highgarden.

but.. yeah... that wouldn't be dramatic and shit.
>>
Weren't the tyrell and dornish forces in dorne waiting to be picked up by the iron islanders before euron attacked?
>>
>>85690580
>the books are shit
What a convincing argument. Your taste must be very refined indeed, m'sire.
>>
>>85706305
Ironically, next week's battle should take 2 minutes of REAL time. Because it's gonna be a bunch of dragons burning the lannister army.
>>
File: The_First_Law_covers.jpg (79KB, 325x165px) Image search: [Google]
The_First_Law_covers.jpg
79KB, 325x165px
>>85690864
>Incorrect. The books took the classic "good defeats evil" story and asks "well, what now?"
>literally using ASOIAF as an example of postmodern deconstruction because you haven't read anything else besides this and maybe harry potter

If you think main characters dying is somehow turning the genre on its head you should read more. It's still a good defeats evil story in the end.
>>
>>85691854
It doen't matter to the average viewer which is a dumb fucking normie who just bandwagoned the show because it's "soo epic unpredictable also boobs and crazy gore xD" but to anyone who actually likes fantasy or historical fiction, every battle scene since season 3 has been an abomination that makes you cringe.

This was the most retarded thing since Stannis vs Ramsay.
>>
>>85698642
Same reason the worst characters make it to the last rounds of reality TV: story needs a bad guy.
They get more viewers by keeping you waiting to see their asses kicked.
>>
>>85688389
The point is that Dany is losing all of her allies. We don't need to see every battle for that to come across.

I'd rather save the big battle sequences for climactic moments like Blackwater and Battle of Bastards.
>>
>>85690276
That's the guy from Black Sails on the left.
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (12KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
12KB, 480x320px
>>85689295
>the other half being Dany and Jon both showing how bad they are at acting.
>>
>>85689043
>what is house Hightower
>>
>>85689062
Obsidian is brittle as fuck you mongoloid. It's literally glass tier in physical properties.
>>
>>85690949
>we've seen swords of dragonglass tho
>[Citation needed]
Valyrian steel is not dragonglass. It's just some magic form of steel.
>>
>>85688327
>book highgarden described as massive disney castle with three massive walls and mazes to slow down attacking forces, all built on a hill
>show highgarden is a shit tier generic castle that's smaller than horn hill and has only bushes that surround it

it gets taken in fifteen seconds without even being sieged
d+d are brilliant
>>
File: 409.png (78KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
78KB, 274x320px
>>85688327
Wow, no one mentioned that this was Cersei's plan to payback her debt to the Iron Bank of Braavos within a fortnight.

>Be in debt to the Iron Bank of Braavos
>Takeover wealthiest house in Westeros
>Be debt free

Cue happy Braavos merchant meme...
>>
>>85690613
>>85697953
>>85690541
Keep telling yourselves that, the kikes behind the show realized it's worth in being a Feminist show that would help Hillary get elected. That's why they're dropping it like a bad habit now that the election is over and saving all they can on budget.
>>
>>85690541
>for the dothraki/dragons
>budget
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.