[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a post-apocalypse really be like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ROAD.jpg (142KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
ROAD.jpg
142KB, 600x628px
If so, I'm seriously rethinking all my zombie survival and underground bunker plans.

Even if you can subsist on canned goods for several more years, what's the point if the only thing left to do is sit alone slowly going insane eventually starving on a dead world where the human race is effectively extinct?

I'm the biggest introvert I know but even I can't imagine living without any form of social interaction and with zero media distractions in the absence of said interactions like vidya, shows and movies.
>>
why would a real catastrophic event end all life on earth except for humans and dogs?
>>
>>85684507
You can always watch DVDs
>>
>>85684507
Just become a cannibal, it's the most logical thing to do
>>
>>85684568
humans albeit in small numbers would be the best at adapting to the harsher conditions and dogs are probably some of the few animals that people would actually rather have around for their usefulness instead of just eating them
>>
>>85684507
>I'm the biggest introvert I know but even I can't imagine living without any form of social interaction and with zero media distractions in the absence of said interactions like vidya, shows and movies.
Shut the fuck up retarded youngfag
>>
Go go girls of the Apocalypse
>>
>>85684964
Make me.
>>
>>85684507
90s born queer kill yourself
>>
>>85684507
/tv/ is extra reddit today.
>>
>>85684507
Bear in mind that while the Road doesn't explain exactly what happened, it is clear whatever did had a great effect on weather because it's always dark and cloudy. Meaning, you can't grow shit. So yeah, it would probably be like that if it was an apocalyptic event which blocks out the sun with ash or cloud or whatever, but if it was another type of event (pandemic for example) where you could still grow things you wouldn't necessarily be doomed to ultimately starve to death.
>>
>>85686347
Op is a retarded faggot
>>
File: IMG_8556.png (14KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8556.png
14KB, 426x364px
>mfw don't want to be a prepper myself but really like post apocalypse
>>
the movie doesn't show the catamites. the guys with the catamites probably had a pretty good time.
>>
>>85684507
Yeah no living like that would suck ass hence why his wife kept asking to have him kill their song and themselves
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.