[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0277.jpg (19KB, 220x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
19KB, 220x282px
>>
>>85683063
I'm proud of my accomplishments. Fuck you all.
>>
>>85683126
Go to bed Bill, you're drunk
>>
File: Obrien_and_Bashir_drunk.jpg (20KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Obrien_and_Bashir_drunk.jpg
20KB, 576x432px
>Woke up this morning, got yourself a gun. Your mama always said you'd be the chosen one. She said, you're one in a million, you've got to burn to shine, but you were born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes!
>>
>But enough about my sexual organs. Tell me about yours.
>>
>>85683063
Kirk will always be the one other captains are measured against. Kirk is the ultimate
space hero.
>>
>>85683063
Say the name of "Kirk". What do you envision?
Say the name of any other science fiction lead.
"Jack from Lost"
"Adama from BSG"
It just isn't as meaningful.
>>
Discovery BTFO
>>
>>85687729
What's the actual context for all that anyhow? I had a peek and it seems to be a lot of Shat just saying the SJWs don't agitate for equality like they claim, but that equality is a good thing, like, you know, a normal person, and people on twitter insulting him for... something, I guess
>>
>>85687729
>that nonsensical reply
I'm starting to think the /x/ people who think there are bots everywhere might be right.
>>
>>85688867
People on both sides are angry at Shatner because both sides wanted him to support their candidate in the last election, but he refused because he's Canadian.
>>
>>85683063

Reminder that Kirk > all other captains. This is an objective fact.
>>
File: 1500768336208.gif (245KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
1500768336208.gif
245KB, 400x301px
>>85689312
you're wrong, you're wrong and you know it.
>>
File: shatner.png (241KB, 546x553px) Image search: [Google]
shatner.png
241KB, 546x553px
>>85686010
>Say the name of "Kirk". What do you envision?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ftCitvyQ
>>
I love the idea that in First Contact, they managed to lock all the doors with such a strong security system the Borg analyzed them and determined that it was indeed more efficient to try and smash open medbay's doors than hack them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.