[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/GoF/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 44

What did you guys think of this episode of Game of Feminists?

Who was the strongest woman this episode? Men should just give up.
>>
Who would win?

Ramsay's 20 good men or the Unsullied's 10 good men?
>>
>>85681528

/o/ here. What's with /tv/ being so triggered by women?
>>
>>85681582

>dude, just take 10 guys through the sewers then open the gate

What was their plan if there were 100 Lannister troops at the gate bracing it in case there was a battering ram?
>>
>>85681596
cuz girls dont talk to /tv/ in real life except to make fun of them and fuck chad, and then on top of that talk down to them on their fav show
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
File: 1494995928096.jpg (119KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494995928096.jpg
119KB, 759x508px
>Tfw feminists on twitter are triggered because of the scene with Bran talking to Salsa about her rape
>Dany btfo
>Olenna ded
>Sand Sneks btfo
Based Cersei /ourgal/
>>
File: 1490091129071.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1490091129071.gif
4MB, 344x203px
Dude, did you watch the episode? All the women got BTFO and died. It was top tier.
>>
File: 1497430954186.jpg (48KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497430954186.jpg
48KB, 400x384px
Just use the dragons once or twice then you win. That's what Aegon did. He fucked up the first few armies that tried to fight him then almost everyone else surrendered. Harrenhall didn't so he cooked it. But aside from that he mostly cooked armies, not cities. You can win without burning too many civilians. Dany can even control the dragons now, as they fought against her enemies last season without killing innocents.
>>
File: BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.jpg (81KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.jpg
81KB, 1024x435px
>>85681582
Davos
>>
>>85681820

This.

>lay siege to King's Landing
>Lannister army needs to come out in the open field to lift the siege
>roast them with dragons
>win
>>
Are dragons really that powerful?

They have nothing but a close range flame thrower.

All you need is to stalk your castle with ballistae.
>>
>>85681746

OP here.

This was a lot less heavy-handedly feminist this episode.

Less Yara, less Arya, none of that 12 year old bear queen interrupting lords.

Dany appeared autistic in front of Jon and Salsa was reminded of her rape.

The only cool women, as always, were Melisandre and Cersei.
>>
>>85682000
>what is harrenhal
>>
Woman got to die a cool death with genuine payback right at the end. Unsure if any male has been granted that in the show.
>>
>>85682000

>stalk instead of stock
>>
>>85682000

>hurr durr is a flying flame thrower really that powerful

retard
>>
File: 1500350113510.jpg (10KB, 299x340px) Image search: [Google]
1500350113510.jpg
10KB, 299x340px
>>85682000
Dragons are really that powerful. One did get killed by scorpion bolt 300 years ago, but that is widely regarded as a lucky shot that hit it in the eye. It is basically impossible for Dany to lose if she actually uses them.
>>
Why did Dany only say Jon lost 2 brothers? He didnt know Bran was alive yet
>>
>>85682070

Old bitch is gay.

Jaime should have started cutting off limbs as soon as she admitted to killing Joffrey.
>>
>>85682000

They're tough, and can swoop down to just smash into troop placements, clawing, breathing fire, biting, hip checking, they're like a turbo charged tank. Even if its only 3, you're basically stuck in castles and even then their firebreath can melt walls, so you have to get lucky and bring it down quickly.

If this was a true military campaign, the Lannisters would have to pour gold into making ballista by the hundreds to equip their armies wiht at least what 10-15 including a crew trained to operate, just to fend off any dragons coming down. Ontop of that, dealing wiht a dothraki hoard, it immediately hampers their mobility.

All that said, re-equipping the bulk of your forces with heavy pikes basically ruins any chance Dany has to win, so its a moot point.
>>
File: hmm8.jpg (61KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
hmm8.jpg
61KB, 250x305px
Okay, explain it to me.

- How did Jon know 2 of his brothers died? How did he know Bran was alive? He knows Robb and Rickon are dead, yes, but why didn't he assume Bran was dead as well?

- How the FUCK did Tyrion manage to build an underground tunnel system? He couldn't even keep his first wife without his men around him ratting him out, then having her raped for a few silver coin (+ dragon, since Lannisters are worth more) in front of him

- So Dany has seen abortion magic, womb destroying magic, magic to put men into coma, magic to hatch dragon, fire resistance magic, magic to be multiple people at once, magic to hatch dragons, dragons themselves. Not only that, men readily believe revival, seeing into the future, and Children of the Forest. But for some reason, no-one believes zombies. Why?
>>
>>85682117
so what if they make more then one launcher?
>>
>>85682000

>use archers to fire upon the ballistae making their crews take cover
>then swoop in and roast them

wow
>>
How many times has Yara been raped?
>>
>>85682197

That shit's extremely expensive. Not even the Knights Templar, the richest military order, had but a few ballistae in guardhouses on their castle walls in the fucking Holy Land where there's Saladin and 250,000 Muslim soldiers looking to gut them
>>
>>85682118
Robb, Rickon
>>
>>85682118
>>85682193

Didn't Sam tell Jon Bran was alive?
>>
>>85681742
MUH HITLERFU
>>
>I am the mother of those fire breathing lizards flying above us. Did you see them? They're the last of their kind, brought back to life from stone eggs I personally hatched by attempting to burn myself alive with them and walking away unmarred. Why did I do that? Oh a sheep witch cursed me and my dying husband as a final act of vengeance for her people with dark arts so terrifying it made battle hardened warriors flee. They say I can never bear a child of mine own, a fact reinforced by actual sorcerers I saw in my wide journeys.
>Walking dead people? Ur crazy lmao! Men r so dumb haha

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>85682398
No, lmao.
>>
>>85682133
This

>fight to have her not suffer a terrible death
>"yea well fuck you cuck!"
>storm out of the room autistically

I would have at least slashed her throat.
>>
>>85682193
>why didn't he assume Bran was dead as well?
Why would he?

>How the FUCK did Tyrion manage to build an underground tunnel system?
He probably just directed the ones doing actual work.

>no-one believes zombies. Why?
Dany is retarded
>>
I always liked GRRMs portrayal of women. strong, but often irrational and prone to making decisions based on emotion. Catelyn Stark and Cersei especially. Cersei is straight penis-envy. Only Daenerys doesn't have very strong weakness. I've always been a little surprised that ASoIaF wasn't more widely lambasted as misogynist, because the women are portrayed very realistically.
>>
>>85682437
>>85682398
In the books, Jon doesn't know Bran is alive. In the show, he does.
>>
>3 Battle give each 5 minute
>everyone want to see how Casterly Rock design
>everyone want to see how Highgarden design
>everyone disappoint about how the fuck littlefinger's plan become ass
>no rape scene from euron and bad pussy

This ep is most disappoint from me

And now all the show are become how to make your bitch satisfied
>>
>>85682193

Rickon's existence and the fact they split, including having the Reeds + Hodor, meant that someone probably knew Brann was alive but heading somewhere. At most, he might expect Bran is MIA.

Tyrion was in charge of building the sewers, thats the job his father gave him, that everyone knew aobut. It probably wasn't something people looked too closely at, and paying some architect extra to have a run off lead to a ladder that goes into a guard tower probably didn't raise any eyebrows, or he paid enough that they didn't care.

It's D&D writing, not surprising that when they started omitting large chunks of current content (Victarion, Euron, Darkstar, Jamie in the Riverlands, Aegon/Golden Company, etc.) that things started to fall apart. That said, Dany has no reason to trust a random guy who isn't acquiescing to her demands. Ontop of that he wants Dany, who at this point hasn't really lost anything or hasn't ultimately gotten her way, to suddenly stop fighting her war and fight the spooky monster threat with no proof. A lot of people don't doubt what you listed exist, but what Jon is talking about hasn't been seen since before any major houses were founded. Its a bit different, she has reason to be skeptical, and is trying to power move/intimidate Jon.
>>
>>85682569
One thing I liked about this episode is how well it portrayed Dany. She is so much like Joffrey. But we like her because she is standing up to slavers, and not random prostitutes. When faced with problems she cant smash, or banter that doesnt end with "fuck off I'm the queen" she fails.
>>
>>85682318

Initial cost wasn't the problem, its that Ballista didn't really have a purpose in conventional medieval warfare outside of targeting siege weaponry/troop clumps. Catapults and defensive options like guard towers, hot oil, or just arrows were way cheaper and just as effective.
>>
Can anyone identity this smen demon? She knocked on the door after Sersei got boned by Jamie.
>>
>>85682989
I've always wondered why ballista was even invented. It's basically just a long distance javelin. Seems like an expensive weapon to pay off ratio.
>>
>>85682105
Hurrdurr is dead thanks to the three eyed raven.
>>
>>85681942
Don't forget they have big dragon killing arrows.
>>
Anybody else wonder how the fuck Euron had time to intercept the Iron Feet, turn back to Kings Landing, parade everyone through the street. Repair and refit his ships, then sail to Casterly rock and catch the Unsullied fleet the same day they themselves arrived?

Ignoring the fact he built a massive fleet instantly in the first place.

Seriously what the fuck?
>>
>>85683083
Sara Dylan
>>
>>85682158
>All that said, re-equipping the bulk of your forces with heavy pikes basically ruins any chance Dany has to win, so its a moot point.
pikes aren't meant to combat an aerial enemy, sweetums. They are only powerful in formation in one direction...
>>
>>85683341
Travel time and geography have gone out the window since the show passed the books.
>>
>>85681528
She is tsundere as fuck
>i-its not like I want to give you dragonglass or anything
>>
>>85683499
nice copypasta, bro!
>>
>>85681639
its ok those were the unsullied navy seals, 100 men each
>>
>>85682117
What are all the dead dragons in King's landing then?
>>
>>85683341
It's dumb, but oh well, traveling by sea has always been the fastest way to cross distances for humans, so it's more believable than if they did it by land I guess.
>>
>>85683577
Buddy, those dragons weren't killed, they died of natural causes and the Targs kept their skeletons as decorations. Are you dumb?
>>
Highlight of the episode was Melisandre spookine Varys
>>
>>85683628
Most died im dragon vs dragon combat actually, but that's kinda irrevelent.
>>
>>85683646
>spooking*
>>
>>85683673
Not really. There are hundreds of dragon skulls in the Red Keep, friendo. If you are talking about the Blackfyre Rebellion, I don't remember a single dragon being killed.
>>
>>85681742
link to triggered feminists
>>
So, what exactly did they use the massive budget on since they mostly skipped the large battles?
>>
>>85683777
CGI
>>
>>85683777
They used it on the wolves in the last episode
>>
>>85683777
They didn't skip the major battle of Ep 9 with Dany vs. the Lannister army. Did you see the Entertainment pics? Or read the leaks?
>>
>>85683709
Pretty sure the dance of dragons took a bunch out, but I am too laxy to look it up. I could be wrong idfk.
>>
>>85683439

Pikes are a counter to horsemen if they are supported by their own cavalry.
>>
>>85683866
do horses breathe fire and fly?
>>
>>85683862
I don't think it did. It is mentioned constantly in the books that they continued to breed them until they went extinct, that's why they kept getting smaller.
>>
>>85683889

Thats what the ballista are for. In the books, the Dornish killed a dragon with one.
>>
>>85683931
I know, but I'm pretty sure all but like 2 died, and then they bred those two and their off spring and they got smaller like you say till they all died. I saw a video on it once way back by Alt Shift X. I'll look for it.
>>
>>85684002
So again, let's review: Cersei literally has one ballista that may or may not even work and the only dragon ever to be killed by one, was a fluke shot fuck up in Dorne 300 years ago.

Yet Aegon still conquered most of the Seven Kingdoms...
>>
>>85684054

Not Dorne.
>>
>all the whining about muh wall
>WW just easily destroy it at the end of the season
What was the damn point?
>>
>>85684017
I don't know if that's true, it's talked about in Dance with Dragons if any of them died. I don't remember. My point was that there were many that died of natural causes at King's Landing.
>>
>>85684101
Right, I said most. Highgarden isn't Dorne though, it can't defend itself against dragon fire. The final Ep 9 battle will be outside Highgarden and the Lannisters get fucked.

Who gives a shit about Dorne? Dany pretty much wins after that battle it seems. That's all it's going to take. Field of Fire pottery.
>>
>>85684110
Many did die that way, but many also died in fighting. Here is the video. It has the dragon bit about 6min40sec in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=svPOe0OrGAg
>>
>>85682052
>What is that dragon was literally 100x bigger than the tiny bitch dragons dany has
>>
>>85684349
Drogon is said to be around half of Balerion's size. That's still fucking massive.
>>
>>85684165

If they mount their ballistae to the walls, they can kill dragons. I haven't read the spoilers and I don't wish to be spoiler, but to keep things tense Dany will have to lose one or more Dragons to Cersei's weapons.
>>
>>85684165
This and the next season will only have six episodes.
>>
>>85684437
there is literally only ONE currently active ballista that is large enough to even aim at a dragon. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>85684107
because everyone south is all smug and mighty that their wall protects them, only for NK to destroy it effortlessly so the stakes are raised next season
>>
Euron's fleet just shows up out of no where and automatically wins every engagement. Even assuming he split his fleet to go parade, how did they know the ambush plan to time it perfectly?

Another issue is winning all theses battles will just lead to a "fuck it, unleash the dragons" scenario. Why do this to yourself?
>>
>>85684482

At least a month has past since that reveal. Jon traveled from Winterfell to Dragonstone and Jamie took High Garden in the time after that reveal.
>>
>>85684591
Then maybe Cersei has them making ballistas in bulk, who cares? The Lannister army is at Highgarden, with no ballistas. She crushes that army, it's virtually over. She can just starve King's Landing for all the shits she probably won't give.
>>
>>85684575
>We intercepted 2 westerosi armies heading to king's landing
>Hmm where could the rest of them be going
You don't have to be a genius to figure that one out.
>>
>>85684165
>The final Ep 9 battle will be outside Highgarden and the Lannisters get fucked.

theres only seven episodes dumbass
>>
>>85682000
>dragons fly
>flying means 360* field of fighting
>dragon flies straight down and burn everything
>win
>>
They just can't help themselves and have to beat people over the head with it.

>I spent my whole life banging metal into armor
>but I need this 15 year old on her first winter to tell me how to do it
>>
>>85684632
Why would the lannister army sit at highgarden?
>>
>>85684491
But if they win that fight, it will be fucking stupid. No wall = everyone needs to die.
>>
>>85682117
And five dragons were killed by commoners using mostly hand-held weapons, one dragon was turned into a porcupine as it was covered in arrows and only managed to fly back to land before dying. Several dragons were killed in the shows by regular weapons.
>>
>kelly c: i've been raped and defiled
when did this happen? does she mean by her husband that she cried over when he died?
>>
>>85681528
More Euron time manipulation, somehow showing up at casterly rock at the same time as the unsullied despite just being at king's landing which is on the other side of the continent.
I'm glad that they are evening the odds and taking Dany down a notch but still, they need to be more clear about how Euron is everywhere at once.
I would have liked Jon to seem stronger in his meeting with Dany. He kind of seemed like a pushover although I'm glad he didn't cave.
I would have liked the tyrells to put up more of a fight or to at least see the battle but I guess since their bannerlords revolted it makes sense that it was quick.
>>
>>85681820
The Iron Bank seems to be backing Cersei and HBO's doesn't want to spend that kind of gold on cgi
>>
Man I was really looking forward to the mountain raping bad pussy infront of Ellaria, poison is too easy

I forgot d&d banned rape after the sansa outrage, a damn shame
>>
remember when jon kneeled like immediately to stannis

hecking dragonglass ceiling am i right girls?
>>
>>85684710

Why would nobody notice the massive Army heading the Highgarden?

Why wouldn't the Tyrell Army be assembled at Highgarden ready to fight and engage in a siege if need be?

Oh, yeah, the awful writing this season.
>>
>>85684786
>I-it was rape when it happened!
>>
>>85684857
Stannis demanded the respect that he deserved and he got it
>>
>>85684877
>Why would nobody notice the massive Army heading the Highgarden?
And then what? Call on the phone?

>Why wouldn't the Tyrell Army be assembled at Highgarden ready to fight and engage in a siege if need be?
Because it's currently at the bottom of the narrow sea.
>>
>>85684857
>>85684857
he wasn't king the in the north then
>>
>>85684857
Stannis literally saved them, and he wasn't some blonde bitch demanding him to kneel
>>
>>85684877
They were but got rekt when gold hand single handedly cut down 50 good men and opened the gates on his own
>>
>>85682193
Of course Kelly C doesn't believe in zomboids despite living in a world of magical bullshit, the show rightfully makes her look like a complete mong.

>creates an army of brown barbarians with fucking spears and whips
fighting against heavily armored soldiers held up behind castle walls
>Teams up with a lady who killed her king and the Queen's children, a dwarf who killed his father, a corrupt spymaster, an old hag who killed the Queen's son
"I expect loyalty"
>nearly entire naval fleet gets destroyed
Doesn't consider the fact that Varys, the fucking disloyal spy master from like what 4 kings prior, may be leaking information to his benefit
>I can just attack Euron's fleet myself
Doesn't realize either how vulnerable she is or how valuable she is to the uprising
>Wants to gain the North's support
Doesn't comprehed how diplomacy works. Holds Jon captive. Indirectly threatens to kill him. Doesn't offer the North anything in return for their allegiance until midget brings it up.
>no more greyjoy navy, no more dorne whores, no more cockless slaves, no more OP Tyrells
Let's not consider that someone is leaking intel. Let's not worry about the fact that all of the Queens enemies are alone on an island guarded only by horse fuckers and a few dragons. Let's just sit around and yell in our episode previews. That always solves issues.
>>
>>85684877
That shot of the Lanisters marching was after they already beat the Tyrell army. There was no siege because they just got beat because lol we suck, as the old lady put it.
>>
>>85684877
>Why wouldn't the Tyrell Army be assembled at Highgarden ready to fight and engage in a siege if need be?

because all their bannermen bounced. house tyrell was pretty much gone (garlan and willas dont exist in the show), the rest of the reach is starting to jockey and position for future power after the tyrells are gone. no point in any house of the reach to help defend highgarden and fuck themselves over.
>>
Is Samwell a genius
>>
>>85682000
I once seen a dragon karate chop through 6 ice blocks while Miyagi looked on.

Now tell me that isn't powerful.
>>
File: BEC.png (374KB, 514x736px) Image search: [Google]
BEC.png
374KB, 514x736px
STOP
You have been visited by the ultra-cuck of House Lannister
The girl of your dreams will be destroyed by Euron's big cock
Unless you post 'finger in the bum' in this thread
>>
>>85685004
>Spend entire life getting an army, fleet and dragons to retake the iron throne
>Smelly northerner shows up with a few other dudes
>Won't bend the knee to you even though you actually apologized for your father
>Says you need him as much as he needs you
>All the while talking about stuff you've never heard of before
I wouldn't do a fucking thing for him either. At least he gets to mine obsidian.
>>
>>85685085
any outrage about him saying no then getting fucked?
>>
>>85682569
i see the same thing. this show doesnt show strong women it shows when as leaders because all the men are dead. the only strong woman is Olenna because she used men to get what she wanted instead of killing them all off.

i hate that Cersei hasnt mentioned or anyone for that matter been punished in any way for blowing up the holiest place in all of the world!
>>
Lord Tarly blowing Dany's "allies" the fuck out.
>>
>>85682133
What? You can't have a man kill a powerful old lady, that would be sexist
>>
>>85684877

Tarly defected. My guess is without him their army is complete shit.
>>
>>85682425
I'm at minute 18 and all the dialogue between her and Jon Snow, I couldn't concentrate on what they're saying because I was watching her mouth mimics.

They're almost as awful as her eyebrow mimics.

Uncanny valley on a real person.
>>
>>85683246
i refuse to believe you came up with that all on your own
>>
File: samweir.jpg (135KB, 717x540px) Image search: [Google]
samweir.jpg
135KB, 717x540px
>>85683083
Pretty sure it's the kid from Freaks and Geeks all grown up
>>
dany: sorry my dad killed a bunch of your family but dont judge me for my ancestors actions. anyways your super distant ancestor swore loyalty to me so you should honor his action
>>
>>85681596

It's not the women, it's the subtle sjw messaging...

"White men are evil" subtext that feminist slap on everything.
>>
>>85683482
>Travel time and geography have gone out the window since the show passed the books.

do you forgot littlefinger teleporting in early seasons?
>>
Why is Sansa's face so fat
>>
tyrion probably forgot that his brother actually knows him well and always knew about the secret whore tunnels.

it must really sting for him to get outsmarted by his two dumb siblings.
>>
>>85685206
That hypocrisy was pointed out in the show, or were you too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>85683341
Cersei'so vaginal can open portals
>>
>>85682569
>Only Daenerys doesn't have very strong weakness.
being retarded is a weakness surely
>>
>>85684786
yes, it turned into a relationship but not a healthy one

she was bought then he fucked her without consent, thats rape
>>
>>85685253
kek chill out cuck
>>
>>85685245
Sansa is actually hot as fuck now. Tfw you will never be littlefinger and pound the queen in the north with your not so little finger
>>
>>85685253
no shit it was, but that fact that she had to have it pointed out to her shows how dumb she really is
>>
>>85683577
In the books they kept all the dead dragon skulls to show people. Later when all the dragons where dying off, they wouldn't live long or grow big, but they kept those skulls too
>>
>>85682105

Flying flame thrower....

Napalm! I live the smell of that in the morning.
>>
>>85685094
Again, army consists of a bunch of light armored plebs with spears and whips. She only gained her fleet, armored soldiers, and dragons out of pure chance.

She has no right to stonewall Jon, nevermind indirectly threaten to kill him

Kelly C is just an honest depiction of your average "yeah feminist power" female -- nothing but a stupid, arrogant cunt
>>
>>85685266
Well I mean she literally named her biggest dragon after her rapist. Lel.
>>
>>85685248
honestly his plan was shit for the start

why waste man power attacking Casterly Rock?

There is NOTHING THERE
>>
>>85685326
If dany has her dragons by pure chance then jon is alive by pure chance. In both cases some god finally got off his ass.
>>
>>85685337
muh midget pride
i hate my family!!!
>>
>>85684786
My headcanon is that the 2nd time she got captured by the dothraki she got ravaged pretty hard
>>
>>85685337

my guess was to destroy the only loyal army to the lannisters.

but they weren't there anyway so lol.
>>
>>85683119
also wondered that. I assume its best asset was range. A giant torsion fired arrow could presumably go pretty far and also be aimed fairly accurately by standards of the time. Set one up opposite enemy battlements out of range of their archers and you have a great area denial weapon.
>>
since we are already 2 seasons past JUST all i want D&D to coke up for me is a scene with zombie hodor being mind-controlled by bran to fight ice giants
>>
>>85685337
The entire lannister army was there. Does /tv/ not actually pay attention anymore?
>>
>>85683341
I would assume that:

1. Euron had a bunch of ships hidden away, so when Yara stole the bulk of his fleet, he called out his reserve fleet to be his main armada while the rest of the Iron Born built him more ships.

2. Euron does blood magic, which is how he gets around really fast.
>>
File: 971.jpg (9KB, 152x152px) Image search: [Google]
971.jpg
9KB, 152x152px
>>85685206
>>85685253
It was pointed out but I'm not sure Jon Snow's comeback was good.

An oath at perpetuity is like a curse on several generations. Whether you want to respect it or not, it's at perpetuity.

But if I had to root for a fictional character for a show I watch sporadically, I'd root with Jon Snow anyway.

Dude died. She just got raped. Big whoop.
>>
so will dany run back to the north with jon?
>>
>>85684695
I meant Ep 6 then, relax faggot.
>>
>>85685308
Not when you're trying to negotiate who owes each other what. They take those old promises pretty serious. It took too long and was ham fisted, but the point was it would be a new alliance.
>>
>>85683424
t-thanks
>>
>>85684054
>Cersei literally has one ballista that may or may not even work

The show demonstrates that Quiburns new Balista magically has the power to pierce dragon skull. That of Baleron no less.
>>
>>85684710
Because there won't be any time to march all the way from Highgarden to King's Landing once Dany flies to meet Jaime's forces. Dragons are faster.

This is literally what is happening btw.
>>
>>85684705
>putting leather on breastplates to keep warm when you have layers of chain and quilt underneath and a cloak overtop of you. Sansa/writers confirmed retarded.
>>
>>85684905
>t. rape apologists
If you say "no" the first time and you don't want it, it's rape. You can Stockholm Syndrome justify it retroactively all you want...it's rape, anon. You don't just get to decide you weren't raped just to feel better about it.
>>
>>85685456
3 dragons alone wouldn't necessarily defeat a well trained army
>>
>>85684877
At first, the way it was shot, I shot Lady Olena was working with the Lannisters. Did anyone else think this?

It wasn't till I saw Jamie walking around dead bodies that the Lannisters took Highgarden
>>
>>85685376
Of course they aren't there, we can see by every shot of King's Landing that Cersei has them guarding every nook and cranny around her new castle because who remembers the kingsguard anyhow?
>>
Aren't the unsullied meant to be spartan-tier phalanx formation soldiers?
Why do D&D always have them running all over the shop and going 1v1 with knights?
>>
>>85685208
>DA SJWS REEEE!
>I'M PARANOID TO THE POINT OF I THINK ALL MEDIA IS OUT TO GET THE WHITE MAN!
kill yourself you triggered manlet.
>>
File: 65692579.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
65692579.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>85684929

>And then what? Call on the phone?
Send a raven? That seems to the AIM of this show.

>Because it's currently at the bottom of the narrow sea.
No, the fleet was going to Dorne to pick up the Dornish army to bring to Highgarden. The Tyrell Army was not onboard.

The point is the writing is becoming so ridiculous now.

>Euron instabuilds massive fleet

>Euron teleports to iron fleet and destroys it

>Euron teleports to Kings Landing and then to Casterly Rock on the opposite side of the continent

>Every Tyrell Bannerman defects after a 30 second conversation with Jamie

>Tyrell Army cannot withstand a single day of attack by infantry with no siege equipment despite being in a massive castle.
>>
>>85685208
>it's the subtle sjw messaging...
Or, it could be you? Do any of you even entertain the thought that you're acting ridiculous?
>>
>>85685004
>Let's not consider that someone is leaking intel.

5 bucks says that no one leaking anything, and its literally just Jaime having perfect military foresight.
>>
was that a body double for cersei.
>>
>>85683341
Varys has been snitching Dany out in some sort of scheme
>>
>>85685418

From what I remember, in the books Euron dabbles in sorcery. He drinks shade of the evening and has blue lips because of it. He's basically multiclass fighter/warlock or something. Of course Weiss and Benihoff don't bother to have that as part of his character because, why tell a story by explaining stuff, but yeah, I guess he can see visions and stuff like Mellisandre looking into the fire.
>>
>>85685412
No, they weren't. They literally say in the show that the main force is at Highgarden. Did you watch the fucking episode?
>>
>>85685549
same reason they use spears when its completely impractical, the writers are shit
>>
>>85685510
Are you being stupid on purpose? 3 dragons won Aegon the entire continent save Dorne. Half the time he just showed up and they shat their pants.
>>
>>85685499
>implying feminist studies definition of rape is relevant in the middle ages
he bought her cherry, fair and square
>>
At first I thought Littlefinger was going to make some hamfisted dumbass attempt to persuade Sansa that the TRUE ENEMY IS ACTUALLY CERSEI, NOT THE DEAD, like trying to convince her that they weren't real, or that the "Wall will hold like it always has," in order for him to get the Iron Throne, but he actually gave some good advice.
>>
>>85685625
The Lannisters tricked them into thinking they would all be at Caster Rock. But while the Unsullied where busy attacked they marched their forces to an unguarded Highgarden
>>
So, will Jaime slay a dragon or not?
>>
>yfw daenerys is finally killed by cersei
>>
>>85685698
>hur durrr it's not rape if it is in the Middle Ages!
>the legal definition we have used for a few hundred years now is a "feminist studies" definition.
Are you absolutely fucking stupid? Our modern legal definition of rape isn't some gender studies class larp, you fucking cunt. What sort of degenerate are you where you have such shitty opinions on what is considered rape?
>>
>>85685742
Trion has slayed all sorts of dragons at the whorehouses
>>
>>85681528
cersei unironically has the biggest cock on the show at this point. even the mountain is in awe. cersei is best queen. no girl power shit, just laying waste and being smug about it.
>>
File: C-3v-8_WsAAJjwE.jpg (174KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-3v-8_WsAAJjwE.jpg
174KB, 900x1200px
>>85685748
>>
>>85685723
Right...? So what exactly are you missing here? The Lannister forces weren't at Casterly Rock.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12KB, 287x312px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12KB, 287x312px
>>85685720
Littlefingers end game is ginger minge. Was he right all along?
>>
>>85685499

The problem is it's shit writing. A woman who has just been raped by her husband isn't going to be talking to her handmaiden in the VERY NEXT SCENE she is in, asking about how to fuck him better. Also she didn't say no, she just let it happen. It looked like rape to me, but then the very next scene contradicts that completely. Also, in the books Kal Drogo didn't rape Danny, he understood the word "no" and waited until she came around, so D&D literally just put that in for gratuity sake.
>>
>>85685085
FINGER
>>
>>85685655
Yeah, they sure earned their reputation in this show.
They're almost as competent as some scrub soldier left as a last resort, only using an inferior single combat weapon.
>>
>>85685824
They were, but what's up with them sacrificing all those soldiers when they new they were losing it?
>>
>>85685812
literally /ourgirl/

night king + cersei best end
>>
>>85685842
>rape victims don't get brainfucked by their abuser and "fall in love" with them.
>>
File: Joffrey.jpg (54KB, 366x528px) Image search: [Google]
Joffrey.jpg
54KB, 366x528px
>>85685812
Why did she get a Joffrey haircut?
>>
>>85685880
Holy shit, are you actually autistic? No...they weren't. They WEREN'T THERE. The main force abandoned Highgarden and left a skeleton crew to man Casterly Rock.

Are you fucking with me right now?
>>
>>85685887
they do in my hentai, mindbreak best genre
>>
>>85685887

If that were true, then rape wouldn't be a crime.
>>
>>85685892
If you go to the barber and ask for a cunt number 2 thats what you get.
>>
>>85685887

Get the fuck out of here and go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>85685842
Buddy, it doesn't matter how she feels about it the next day.If she said no during, that's rape...
>>
>>85685781
>arranged marriages are rape
kill yourself faggot
it still gets done in this day and age without a problem let alone 200 years ago
>>
>>85685933
Does she get a Cunt #2 downstairs too?
>>
>>85685892
her head was shaved by the sparrows. also, she's channeling her inner MaMa.
>>
>>85685942
>talking about the very real Stockholm Syndrome and mental gymnastics victims of rape do
>makes you tumblr
Fucking christ, this entire site went to shit now. Every goddamn thing makes you tumblr. This board eats its own like sjws...
>>
>>85683341
We should call it "Plot Portal"
>>
File: Glengarry-Glen-Ross-DI.jpg (125KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
Glengarry-Glen-Ross-DI.jpg
125KB, 1330x748px
>>85685951

What sort of salesmen are you? You gotta turn that no into a yes.
>>
>>85685499
But what if she starts enjoying it halfway through? Is it half-rape?
>>
>>85685951

Pal, she never said "no" and D&D are still fucking retarded hacks who suck at writing. Explain how "I got raped" transitions directly into "how do I fuck my husband better" and it makes any sense at all. Maybe if Danny is completely fucking schizophrenic, sure, but if she falls anywhere in the normal range of emotions for human beings, she'd be traumatized. It's. Shit. Writing. Shit writing. Writing, of fecal matter smeared on walls by two guys who have no idea wtf they are doing.
>>
>>85683341
not only this, but how the fuck do the iron islands have enough people to crew euron's alleged 1000 ships and all the ships asha/theon had?
>>
>>85685986
Yeah, I remember. But she could style it better, maybe wear a wig
>>
>>85685976
>you can't rape someone in an arranged marriage
Rape is literally one of the simplest concepts to get, if she say no and you keep dicking her, that's rape, Pajeet.
>>
How did Yuron get a big dick fuck huge fleet in such a short time? Is he a kami-sama desu
>>
>>85685812
Watching cersei give jaime head instantly made her one of the hottest girls in season 7. Who doesn't want fellatio from queen ice bitch of the 7 kingdoms?
>>
>>85685931
This literally makes no sense. I feel like I'm talking to legitimate autists.
>>
>>85682000
stalk
>>
>>85685922
The scene of them attacking the walls didn't happen. The part when they going in and fight there way up to the wall and see the ships get attacked was real. There were some Lanisters in there.
>>
>>85681528
They showed Dany getting tripped up in her retardation. But it's all just set up for her to win over adversity.
>>
>>85686040
>Pal, she never said "no"
She did though. It's the very first episode.
>>
>>85686060

Fuck bro, I got raped last night. I told her I wasn't in the mood, said no, then she grabbed my dick and blew me a little, that changed my mind a bit and we humped.

Am I a rape victim anon?
>>
>>85686075
maybe that's why he didn't stick around to watch olenna die. had to get back to king's landing for some succ.
>>
>>85686100
>The scene of them attacking the walls didn't happen
Yes it did. Holy fucking shit what is wrong with you?
>>
>>85686122
Yup, how does it feel?
>>
File: lD4niT8.gif (99KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
lD4niT8.gif
99KB, 200x144px
>some anon posted some future episode recap a week ago
>I read the whole thing and was entertained by the possibilities
>everything he said happened to a T
>mfw he was an actual insider and he spoiled the whole thing
>>
>>85686122
I'll never understand the "make rape a joke" meme, I've been here for 10 years and I'll never get it. If you said no, than yes it's a form of assault.
>>
>>85686035

Could be 2/3 rape or 1/3 rape or even 1/10th rape as well. I wonder if Cersei had Zombie Mountain rape Ellaria Sand if that would be double rape. I mean, they're both being forced to perform sexual acts on each other against their will.
>>
>>85686152

Fine because I wasn't raped.

Either that or rape is actually not that bad.

Which is it?
>>
>>85681528
Next week Dany and the Dothraki will kill the whole Lannister army
mark my words. It will be nothing but Dany wank from the show from here until it ends.
Dany has never been down for more than two episodes in a row and i doubt that trend will end in season 7
>>
>>85685531
They most likely had orders to keep her in her room until Jamie came along. And that Jamie had the soldiers under strict orders to not harm her/treat her nice, until he met with her and gave her to option of a clean death.
>>
File: Fss.jpg (58KB, 510x506px) Image search: [Google]
Fss.jpg
58KB, 510x506px
>How does x get to y in this amount of time
The Neophytes Guide To Being a Smart Critique
>>
>>85686179
Did you say no, anon? Did you say no and she kept going?

Then yes...that's sexual assault or possibly even rape. Enjoying it halfway or after doesn't change that, buckaroonie.
>>
>>85685337
The Lannister Army was there.

Also- the problem is that you're not differentiating the VIEWER knowledge from the World's knowledge.

Very few people know that Casterly Rock is pretty much just a keep. The gold ran dry years ago, and since then it's a secret.

Everyone thinks its still a MVP target.
>>
>>85686084

No harm, no crime. How hard is this for you to understand?
>>
>>85686060
>thinking you can refuse sex in an arranged marriage indefinitely
>still applying modern "morality" on a medieval show
>>
>>85686174

Not a joke anon, that's a true story. It made me miss the entire middle of The Descent, which I haven't seen before.

Just wondering if I was raped because I enjoyed it and I feel fine.
>>
>>85686216
>The Lannister Army was there.
Again, they weren't. I have no idea what is wrong with your fucking brain.
>>
>>85686179
No man, you need to go out and protest with either a "No Means No", "still not asking for it, or a "This is what I was wearing when I got raped" sign. That's the only way to get over it
>>
>>85686210

Should I call the police anon?
>>
>>85685842
I see it more as Danny framing the marriage/wedding night as rape now in her own POV, now that nearly a decade has passed and she's now way way way more powerful than she used to be.

She saw it as consensual back then because she had no choice but to see it as such. But now she can call it rape/shit talk her marriage to Drogo as a horrible indignity she endured for her pursuit of power, now that she has said power and not bound by sentimentality or stockholm syndrome
>>
>>85685781
people have diluted the actual definition of "rape" to "he stared at me on the train and he wasn't an attractive dude", so now some people can't just take any of it seriously, which is bad for everyone
>>
>>85686219
Enjoying rape after the fact doesn't mean the rape magically didn't happen. What is wrong with your head?
>>
>>85686164

link?
>>
>>85683341

Maybe Euron wasn't with the Casterly Rock fleet?
>>
>>85686263
Yes, why don't we make it even harder for real rape victims by making fun of the ones who protest being raped...let's take away their legitimacy so everyone thinks they are a joke.

I'm sure that makes us fantastic examples of virtue.
>>
>>85686245
You have to remember that you are omniscience in this show. What you know and what they know are two different things.
>>
>>85686319
>virtue
>4chan
Just fuck off.
>>
>>85686180

They have at least one more season to go after this don't they? An entire season of ice zombie killing would probably be really boring to be honest. They can drag out the Danny vs. Westeros thing a lot longer than that.
>>
>>85686238
>rape can't happen in medieval times
This is how retarded you sound. People have the right to their own body no matter what era we are talking about. Fuck off Mr. historical relativity, slavery is bad no matter the year, rape is bad no matter the year. Most of human society has frowned upon rape for thousands of years.
>>
https://youtu.be/IsA_lCQIJlA
This shit is insane
>>
Cant wait to see Dany bending the knee to Jon and sucking that northern dick.
>>
>>85686284

How about enjoying rape during the fact? Once her mouth was on my dick I gotta say, my no turned into a yes pretty fast. But it started as a rape so I am a rape victim?

Okay then, sure. I guess being a rape victim is actually pretty fine.
>>
>>85685245
Because outside of got she's and alcoholic drug addict
>>
>>85686331
Great, that doesn't change the fact you are wrong.
>>
File: black hole.jpg (601KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
black hole.jpg
601KB, 2000x1600px
>>85682193
>no-one believes zombies. Why?

Because zombies have been used as a boogieman for the last 8 thousand years.

white walker syndrome is regarded as a hoax because the people of westeros seem to largely operate on a "if i dont see it, it doesnt exist" behavior set.

Its a common movie trope.
>thing has been used as a boogieman for x years
>someone sees thing and tries to warn people
>people laugh at someone and claims thing hasnt existed ever and that its only a child's tale
>thing happens and slaughters people
>someone saves people
>cycle repeats.
>>
File: 1500274269631.jpg (38KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1500274269631.jpg
38KB, 1280x738px
>>85682117
>they legit gave ed sheeran a cameo
look i know you people want to pretend this series isn't just a shithole watercooler meme series that will be utterly and totally forgotten when they do another series just like this in five years, but how can you defend this? i legit was hoping this was a shop because i had some modicum of respect for Gay of 'Tism (i regarded it like Lovecraft viewed chinamen: disgusting but so long as we kept our distance it would be fine) but now...
>>
>>85686383
>rape has no nuance and grey area.
But make jokes all you want though I guess.
>>
>>85686399
You think you are talking to the same dude. How Cute.
>>
>>85686289
I wish I could find it, I went through a couple archives but nothing yet
>>
>>85686367

>trying to apply modern morality and ideas about marriage onto a show set in a medieval world

Are you retarded? How much did your women's studies degree cost?
>>
>10 "good men"
>impregnate the bitch
>unsullied have no genitalia
jajajaja the little man and his jokes based Dungeons and Dragons top tier writing
>>
File: Ned.jpg (147KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ned.jpg
147KB, 450x450px
>Danny claims she doesn't have faith in the gods or any aspects of the supernatural
Really? Another one? First Jaime, then Davos, Sansa, Jon Snow, and now Danny, a person who should, of all people, believe in divine right to rule, are now disbelievers in the show?

Why is GoT so secular? It takes place in a Medieval setting. Wars, rebellion, constant deaths, poverty, plagues etc. increased the characters; religious faith, just like the real Middle Ages, because their world was so bleak, such as Ned Stark.
>>
>>85686367
>rape can't happen in medieval times
cool strawman

he bought her, he owned her, you can't rape your property
>>
>>85681528
>Who was the strongest woman this episode?
Reek, Reek, he has no deek.
>>
>>85686348
How pathetic are you where you can't even drum up enough decency to not joke about rape victims?
>>
I'm really annoyed that Jaime's character development has actually regressed this season. 1-4 it was following the book path of him starting to take seriously his position and his honor, along with a growing distance between him and Cersei due to her slow descent into vengful madness. Then in the next two seasons he was basically frozen in time, right up until he sees the Sept of Baelor blown up, and it looked like he'd had enough of Cersai's shit, and we'd start to see him questioning his relationship to her again, but now we're back to him being a loyal dog to her. Dumb as fuck.
>>
>>85681528
Honestly not that bad this episode. Also I think I'm on the Lannisters side just because they're the least gay, and Cersei torturing the sandcunts made up for a lot.
>>
>>85685085
If Euron somehows end up killing those goddamn dragons I wouldn't mind him having that finger up my bum
>>
Honestly it could not have been better
The Sand Snakes, which in my eyes are symbolic of everything wrong with the show and are the personification of its massive dip in quality in season 5, are dead. Even normies hated the sneks and it was pretty much universally agreed on that their storyline was near unwatchable, and now they are finally one.
Tyrions plan to take Castelry rock was some of the dumbest shit i have ever seen but seeing it all end with the unsullied getting BTFO by Euron and that stupid Ollenna bitch killing herself was so worth it.
On top of that, its pretty clear that these episodes are setting up a proper invasion from Dany who mark my words next episode will destroy the entire Lannister Army. We will finally see Dany do what everyone was looking forward to since Khal Drogo first promised her the 7 kingdoms and it will be great.
>Dany started with all the leadership being women
>Yara Greyjoy, captured
>Ellaria Martel, captured soon to be dead
>Sand Snakes, dead
>Ollenna Tyrell, dead
>her only male advisors are the only ones in good shape (sort of)
>Tyrion, fine
>Grey Worm, beseiged in the almost impenetrable Castelry Rock
>Theon, evaded capture

When will Dany learn being feminist doesnt automatically make you a better ally?
>>
>>85686444
Bronn did say "give me ten good men and i'll impregnate the bitch" about the Vale iirc
>>
>>85682117
Is this a nukes in japan sort of deal.

where dany thinks that by not burning down kings landing she's saving lives, but if she were to just level the place maybe not as many people die in all these stupid battles.

like fuck, just set things on fire.
>>
>>85686450
Polytheistic societies tended to be less literal and less dogmatic.
>>
>>85686245
Goddamnit, YOU ARENT DIFFERENTIATING what YOU know vs what they know.

Tyrion thought "Casterly Rock as A. Lots of Gold, B, The Bulk of Lannister's Elite Army." He thought he could send HIS elite troopers, and fuck over Casterly Rock with his trick.

What He DIDNT know- YOU DID, that Team Cersei saw that trick coming, and simply put a token garrison in the place, and left it to be taken. Why? Because they removed all the gold, all the larder, and removed the bulk of the forces, and prepared to sink the remainder of Tyrion's fleet.

So, the Unsullied could take the castle, but now they're fucked. No resources, no food, , everything was evacuated, and worse, the place is useless, because for years, secretly, the gold mines have ran out.

Jaime basically LET them take it, to allow a larger victory.
>>
>>85686425

So when I tell my story of how I was raped last night and say I actually don't feel raped and feel fine it is a joke?

I guess victimization of men is no big deal or something, eh feminist anon?
>>
>>85686466
t. rape baby
>>
Guys I don't own a television and use the internet to find out what happens each episode.

Give me the deets for the last episode pls. All I know is:

>Olenna dies after telling Jaime to tell Cersei that she was the one to poison J-cunts juice
>BAD PUSSY DIES!?!?!??!?!???!
>>
>>85685510
Field of Fire.jpg
>>
OP is a fucking moron, not only is Euron Greyjoy absolutely dominating this season Jon Snow told Danny to get fucked when she asked him to bend the knee and the most annoying "strong" woman type on the show Ellaria Sand got fucking mentally annihilated. You're just some stupid cunt neck beard edge lord.
>>
>>85686442
I love this recent meme where you "can't apply basic modern concepts of morality on different time periods", it's such a copout shit argument. Faggots only use it as an excuse to justify terrible behavior. "See, rape was okay because you couldn't rape your property!" That's retarded logic, anon. It's beyond relativistic, it's moronic extreme relativism at the expense of human rights. Even in medieval times, rape was considered a sin and a crime. Your shit arguments only work if during those times, there weren't ANY traces of subversion of those status quos. I guess the abolisionists never existed either? So slavery was okay! I mean, it's just a product of the time friend :XD

It's baby logic. There are basic human decencies that we have generally agreed upon in human societies for thousands of years.
>>
>>85686450
Didnt we just have 2 seasons of the rising power of the Church?

The Church basically took over the plot, with all these religious characters basically going for a win, and then, Cersei went all kaboom on their leadership.
>>
>>85686450
Danny is one of the few people who actually should have a lack of real faith, due to the fact she had no real authority figures in her life to give her proper faith formation. You think Viserys was religious in anyway? She also moved around too much to really believe into any one faith of a particular people in Essos.
>>
>>85686411

To be fair it started off magnificent. Robert Baratheon and Tywin were fucking amazing. Over time it started to suck more and more. Tyrion is really pretty boring without some kind of nemesis like Tywin or Joffrey that puts him in real danger. Most of the remaining cast just isn't that interesting to me, and it seems D&D are more interested in killing off characters and lowering their budget costs than actually telling a story.

Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing, season 3 was good, season 4, started to see cracks. Season 5 was really bad, season six picked up a bit toward the end, season 7 is so far, a snore fest. From my perspective, you're probably right. I still want to see how it ends, even if I regret wasting my time with this show in its last seasons.
>>
Daenerys army is getting murdered by Cersei. How does Cersei seem to know everything that she is doing? Is Varys a spy?
>>
>>85686428
Do you think the Lannister army was at Casterly Rock? If you do, that's wrong.
>>
>>85686530
bad poosy died the same way myrcella did, Cersei put poison on her lips and gave her a kiss, they were both chained in the dungeons, so she-viper watched her died. It was p. hot tbqh and gave me a chub.
>>
>>85685812
I used to really hate her because during the first few seasons she was the one character that talked about feminist shit, but now I think she's my favorite because she's easily the least progressive. Kind of shows how much sjw's have turned our pop culture into shit.
>>
File: big dicc spoilers.png (164KB, 1492x1264px) Image search: [Google]
big dicc spoilers.png
164KB, 1492x1264px
>>85686289
>>85686431
Found it. Be warned of massive SPOILERS
>>
>>85686450

Actually, doesn't it make more sense for the actual rulers to not believe in gods?

IIRC, even the founding fathers of America didn't really believe in God. It makes sense that the commonfolk are more likely to be religious than the rulers.
>>
>>85686507
>I guess victimization of men is no big deal or something, eh feminist anon?
WEW, lad. What a strawman you have here. It's almost as if you can't argue outside of memes.

Fuck off, retard.
>>
Why don't most of you people kill yourselves? You're so unhappy and you'll never be anything other than miserable? Why don't you call this mess off?
>>
So I keep hearing about these "leaks" being right, but I have yet to see them. What is going to happen for the rest of the season?
>>
>>85686599
bronn is gonna be so pissed
>>
>>85686481
>eyrie is impregnable
>casterly rock is impregnable
>winterfell was impregnable (before theon snuck in)
>dragonstone is impregnable
>the wall is impregnable
you have to hand it to him, george r r martin is creative
>>
>>85686586
I personally liked Tyrion as a strategist for ruling- a statesman and a politician- a governor.

Not a fucking WAR Strategist.
I like the fact that his strategy failed.
He's going up againts his brother, the REAL MVP who learned at his father's feet.
>>
>>85686505
I dont understand how any of that means the Lannister Army was there though.
They literally werent. Thats why we saw them attacking the Tyrells.
Token garrison is not an army. I really dont know what it is you dont understand about that.
>>
How are the power rankings of the knights of westeros?
Where would you put Haime Lannister compared to Barristan Selmy or the smiling knight?
>>
>>85686644
>>85686620
>>
File: 1498966446695.gif (4MB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498966446695.gif
4MB, 260x200px
>>85686586
like honestly i didn't think this series was awful at first but the more i see of it the more i become aware that it's grinder mill "art" that is hugely popular at time of occurrence then just completely disappears by the time something new comes along

i mean does anyone remember any of the similar """art""" HBO shows from the early 2000's except for the Sobranos and The Wire? cos i literally can't.
>>
>>85686499
That doesn't make them secular and claim they don't believe in the supernatural at all. Also, the Faith of the Seven, which most of Westeros subscribes to, isn't polytheistic. It's a fictionalized, bastardized version of the monotheistic trinity that Christians worship: one God manifested in seven aspects or persons.
>>
>>85686530
Second incest route unlocked for Jon
>>
>>85686591
She's not making the decisions m8. Lannisters have probably the best group of generals and commanders on the continent, plus the best naval commander in the 14 seas.

t. tywin for the former
>>
>>85686505
I don't know why you are repeating the episode for me, I saw it. The Lannister army was legitimately NOT at Casterly Rock, as a fact.
>>
>>85686644
One word, Patchface.
That's all I'll say
>>
>>85686657
Jaime is pretty low considering his sword hand is gone
>>
>>85681528
The actress playing Cersei is absolutely based. Only character worth watching desu
>>
>>85686515
HAHA WAY TO GO FELLOW 4CHANNER! YOU SURE SHOWED THOSE FUCKING RAPE VICTIMS WHAT FOR!
>>
>>85686699
No but in his prime. Was he really as good as he said?
>>
>>85686657
Haime Lannister, Is that one of their Mexican relatives?
>>
>>85686644
Viserion dies and the night king raises him as a wight dragon
Cersei gets pregnant and miscarries
Jon and dany have sex on a boat headed to winterfell
>>
>>85686566
Shut up cunt beta males created the concept of rape before they got mad at Chads fucking girls with no effort.
>>
>>85682000
Substitute Dragon for Aircraft
Modern warfare is nigh impossible these days without having Air superiority.
>>
File: 1501329454067.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1501329454067.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>85686716
Why are you here?
>>
>>85686478

I like when Danny actually struggles with the decisions she makes, like a real leader would. The shows writing is at its worst when the world magically provides her with whatever she needs for no real reason at all other than dumb luck. It's far more interesting when the real world clashes against her ideals and she's forced to either make sacrifices, or make compromises.
>>
>>85686733
Oh right, of course. Silly me.
>>
>>85686566

No, it is the reality. People act is accordance with the morals of their time, because it is all they can do, because it is what they know and the world they were given.

Just like you probably think you are a great guy acting like some paragon of virtue online while you use your computer assembled in a Chinese Sweatshop by virtual slaves using rare earth minerals mined in the Congo by actual African slaves.

How are you any different than some farmer buying a slave to help work his fields?
>>
>>85686721
*Dornish
>>
>>85686746
To discuss a television show.
>>
File: sento.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sento.png
304KB, 500x500px
>Dragonglass kills white walkers and their foot soldiers
Fucking, no it doesn't. Dragonglass doesn't do anything to wights. They're just corpses.
>>
>>85686763
Reminder rapist are alphas who could get poon by game but are ao alpha they just take it instead.
>>
>>85686799
They're all white walkers in the show, blue eyes and everythang.
>>
>>85686632

>Tells a man he is joking about rape by sharing his rape story
>Gets all faggy when called about about trivializing male sexual assault.

The feminism has rotted your brain.
>>
>>85686505

Er, I thought Tywin told Cersei a long time ago that all their gold mines in Casterly Rock had run dry and they were just indebted to the Iron Bank up to the hilt to keep things running? Tyrion should have realized this as well considering he kept Tywins books for a while and knew about the Iron Bank debt as well. I don't think they had to move any gold because there was no gold to move, hence Cersei had no problem abandoning it because it was merely a symbol of Lannister power, and nothing more.
>>
>>85686723
>Viserion dies and the night king raises him as a wight dragon
Not the most original idea.
>>
>>85685553
>>Tyrell Army cannot withstand a single day of attack by infantry with no siege equipment despite being in a massive castle.
GRRM said in some interview that the Dothraki are meant to be a nuclear bomb. They are unbeatable, more or less.

American education, man.
>>
>>85686644
basically nothing
the only major events left are Dany destroying a lannister army.
The last 3 episodes will just be set up and filler.
There will be some battles and stuff but nothing will actually progress a storyline to a point that its not already at right now.
By seasons end we will be in the same boat we were in at the start of season 6
Dany is looming over Westeros, but hasnt actually taken over much of anything
Cersei is still a bad bitch, only difference now is there is no faith millitant. She is still surrounded on all sides by enemies
Theon is still on the run
Jon Snow is still struggling with getting people to prepare for the white walkers.
>>
>>85686777

>owning an actual slave is the same as owning a device that was maybe built due to some slave labor in a distant land

kys
>>
>>85686777
I'm going to ignore how the majority of this is just a whataboutism dodge and will ask you this, did abolitionists exist during slavery in American history? Did suffrage protesters exist in the UK and US before women had the right to vote? Was rape a crime in medieval Europe and frowned upon by the church?

Pick literally any dark period of our history, there have been people fighting that shit. So that automatically makes your argument shit, you realize that right? It's almost as if owning people as property and forcing them to have sex is considered wrong on basic logical grounds...

really rattles the ol' brain box.
>>
>>85686718
He was the best sword at the time, someone said that if he and Rob crossed sword in the whispering Meadows the rebellion have ended right there
>>
>>85686850
>WAHHH FEMINISTS!!! EVERYWHERE!
I literally never did either of those things, you illiterate faglord.
>>
>>85686925
Yeh but Robb was like a little baby.
>>
>>85685979
>>85685979
>>
File: 1500666655945.jpg (80KB, 445x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500666655945.jpg
80KB, 445x720px
>>85684107
IIRC there was implications that the wall itself was built by the aryan walkers to separate them away from the realm of man. Wildings fucked that up and whitey got triggered.
>>
>>85686621
Google the members of the Founding Fathers, and not just the well-known ones, like Franklin or Jefferson or Washington, but all 50+ delegates. Most of them identified as protestant or some other Christian denomination, with few of them being anti-clerical but still holding theistic views, such as Jefferson.

David L. Holmes published a book about it, and claims that the Found Fathers mostly composed of from smallest to largest: Deists, Liberal Christians, and Traditional/Conservative Christians. John Adams even said once: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
>>
>>85686777
>Just like you probably think you are a great guy acting like some paragon of virtue
I'm not going out of my way to justify any sort of rape like some sort of edgelord faggot, anon.
>>
>>85686670

What about Rome? That was pretty good IMO and will be remembered for a while longer at least. But yeah, there's lots of shows that come and go and are all but forgotten a year after they are off the air.
>>
>>85686886
it wasnt even the Dothraki who attacked though

Just shows how little GRRM knows about the period of history he claims to be an expert on. Mongols are op hurr durr is something only the not educated believe. Once Mongols came up against stone castles they were literally worthless. Couldnt even beat half empty run down Hungarian castles. Literally never did.
Hungary. Let that sink in. Mongols were beaten by medieval Hungary. Pretty decisevely too
>>
>>85686898
>muh rape
Women wouldnt get raped if they werent full of shit. Just tell us when you want to fuck and we wont take matters in our own hands dumb cunt.
>>
>>85686978
How bad can it be? That's how they say hello in Japan.
>>
>>85686995
>Women wouldnt get raped if they werent full of shit
This is probably why people think you are a degenerate shit, bud. You sound like a terrible person if you subscribe to this logic.
>>
File: 2017-07-31 01.57.41.jpg (62KB, 386x550px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31 01.57.41.jpg
62KB, 386x550px
>>85686657
Haime Lannister
>>
>>85686450
>Why is GoT so secular?
GRRM is a hardcore socialist. Don't tell me you haven't noticed.

>>85686621
American education again.
>>
>>85686898
>>85686895

Only right now you are actively supporting slavery, child labor, and wage slavery with the products you buy.

Have fun being looked as as racist, inhuman assholes on the wrong side of history by kids as stupid as you in 100 years.
>>
File: Untitled.png (348KB, 617x737px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
348KB, 617x737px
>>85684813
>>85683341
>>85685418

>be Euron
>become King of the Iron Islands
>niece steals your fleet
>"pshh, amatuer"
>draws hidden fleet from thin air
>crush niece's fleet
>"Nuthin' personnel, kid"
>teleports behind casterly rock
>unsheath axe made from glorious pyke iron
>paid the iron price for this a thousand times over
>obliterate enemy fleet
>stick finger up cersei's bum
>cruise away on the silence into the sunset
>>
>>85687043
>REEEE ITS THE SOCIALISTS TOO!!! OMFG THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY SECULAR IS SOCIALIST!
>>
>>85687039
jej
>>
>>85683752
Look for "cersei" tag in Twitter.
>>
>>85687064
>Only right now you are actively supporting slavery, child labor, and wage slavery with the products you buy.
Shit, I didn't realize you knew so much about me. I mostly buy American products when I can, mate. Nice strawman though to avoid how assbackwards retarded you are in this discussion.
>>
>>85686978

I'm just trying to tell you I got raped last night and it was fucking awesome in the end. You should try having sex sometime, it's bretty gud.
>>
>>85686210
You've obviously never been in an active sexual relationship.
>>
>>85687067
>ironlard
>becoming king of anything other than the pile of shit they were born in
wew, lass.
>>
>>85687108
>This is what mental gymnastics look like
Whatever you say...
>>
>>85685094
>Spend entire life getting an army, fleet and dragons to retake the iron throne
>Immediately loses half her army and half her fleet
>Sends the second halves of each into a trap
>All the Westerosi kingdoms that supported her have been defeated
>Throw a hissy fit in front of the smelly northerner who comes begging you for an alliance because he won't bend the knee
Dany a shit
>>
>>85687126
I'm getting married this year, my fiance just knows not to fucking rape me. We tend to think that's not cool.

But nice strawman.
>>
>>85687064
who cares what people 100 years from now will think.

either by then i'll be dead.

or i'll be older and command their respect by being so much more venerable. so fuck those fuckers.
>>
>>85686313
but who is captaining that big ass ship
>>
>>85687108
>I'm just trying to tell you I got raped last night and it was fucking awesome in the end.
You aren't denying that it isn't rape, anon...
>>
>>85687071
Are you okay?

>remotely secular
>GRRM/GoT
Lmao. American, right?
>>
>>85687175
>or i'll be older
No, you're pretty much going to be dead.
>>
>>85687197
I think you are one of those types who thinks every left-leaning person is automatically a socialist or Marxist boogeywoogey.
>>
>>85687107

>Implying your clothes are American
>Implying your computer is American
>Implying your phone is American
>Implying any of your electronics are American
>Implying your shrimp comes from America

Sorry fuckboi, just because you bought an Estwing Hammer at Lowes does not exonerate you from your economic support of slavery and child abuse.
>>
File: 1345086947010.jpg (73KB, 219x292px) Image search: [Google]
1345086947010.jpg
73KB, 219x292px
>>85687071
>this same autist getting triggered every time somebody points xer out as a socialist, feminist studies major, tumblrina
>>
>>85687192
That's his point, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>85687225
>being this paranoid where everywhere you look, you see your conveniently laid out dummy opponents to argue with just to win.
>>
>>85687192

You convinced me is was rape, and also convinced me being a rape victim is actually awesome.
>>
>>85687224
you're just doubling down on a whataboutism, kid. Did you think I'd forget about our conversation topic?
>>
>>85687175
>who cares what people 100 years from now will think.
t. drogon
>>
>>85685812
>tfw you will never be Queen Cersei's toilet
>>
>>85687238
I'd love for you to outline what makes anything I've said, dumb. Go on and try.
>>
>>85687275
Then you have your own issues to iron out?

OH BUT HEEHEE! WELL MEMED! RAPE VICTIMS ARE FUNNY AMIRITE?
>>
>>85686987
Wow no you're retarded.

Mongols fucking sieged chinese cities, fucking muslim cites, fucking ancient cities that had stood for hundreds of years. the mongols took them all. they were smart they used siege weapons, biological warfare, psychological warfare, anything. and if they encountered anyone who could build a siege engine they couldn't they'd hire them.

but yeah the mongols didn't siege hungarian castles because they couldn't.
its because they didn't need to, while the hungarian nobles were hiding in their castles their lands and people were pilliaged. and the reason why they were hiding in castles was because they lost decisively at the battle of mohi. The reason the mongols stopped moving was was due to constant rebellions and succession crisis and honestly at the time europe wasn't really worth taking compared to what the mongols already owned.
>>
>>85687225
I am always amazed by the lack of self-awareness here. It's mostly why I keep coming back.
>>
>>85687212
its a hope that there's some sort of cyborg future tech before i die to extend life.
>>
>>85687223
And I think you are one of those types who don't know what they are talking about.

>every left-leaning person is automatically a socialist or Marxist boogeywoogey.
American education again. It's incredible how one country can be so ignorant of basically everything, and at the same time have Ivy League and NASA.
>>
>>85683341
he must've borrowed littlefinger's teleportation device. maybe he and littlefinger are allies or something
>>
>>85687408
>NASA
They're the best at speedruns, get outta here.
>>
File: r3KQbc8.jpg (112KB, 749x589px) Image search: [Google]
r3KQbc8.jpg
112KB, 749x589px
>>85686987
>just ignore that the Mongol Empire was one of the largest land empires in human history LMFAO TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF XD THEY COULDN'T BEAT HUNGARY!
>>
>>85687320
>He asked if it was rape
>You agreed
>Result: "Well, rape is awesome, then."
>You somehow think he tries to say it wasn't rape
Dum-dum. Bernie voter, I guess.
>>
>>85687355

You are the one making fun of me, a rape victim, right now.

How heartless are you?
>>
>>85687164
Just because you have a fiance doesn't mean you're in an actively sexual relationship.
>>
>>85687414
Did he lend it to the sand sneks?
>>
>>85687164
>doesn't want to enjoy the feeling of being dominated by their lover
This morning while I was making breakfast my husband came into the kitchen, bent me over the table, yanked down my pants, and fucked me like a bitch in heat.

But I'm sure you and your spouse will be very happy and intimate as you exchange notarized consent forms before each sexual encounter.
>>
>>85687372
American education again.
>>
>>85687408
>psshhh! you just don't know what you are talking about!
Was there an argument here? I'm not quite sure you know what you are arguing.
>>
>>85681528
>What did you guys think of this episode of Game of Feminists?
Shit, watched it at 2x speed and I think I should stop watching it cause it's a waste of time
>Who was the strongest woman this episode?
Jon Snow
>>
>>85687478

Anyone truly virtuous would obviously be saving themselves for marriage. Duh
>>
>>85687463
Except that's not how the conversation went and I have no clue what the fuck Bernie has to do with any of this.

Go back to your containment if you can't go a single thread without blurting out some /pol/ism.
>>
>>85687462
he strong were they when the sailed across to england without their horses and became boat valets?
>>
>>85687478
I'm in a sexually active relationship, anon.
>>
>>85687512
Says the girl that made immortal mega-argument posts like>>85687223 and >>85687071

Americans.
>>
>>85687551

That pretty much is how the conversation went.
>>
>>85687579
...does that change literally anything I said?
>>
Why is Emilia Clarke such a shit actress and when has Sophie Turner become good at acting?
>>
>>85687551
>Except that's not how the conversation went and I have no clue what the fuck Bernie has to do with any of this.
That is literally how the discussion went in the real world. Your head canon doesn't apply, sweetie. And you act like a Bernie voter.

>Go back to your containment if you can't go a single thread without blurting out some /pol/ism.
Are you okay? Do you see /pol/ everywhere when someone disagrees with your (wrong) opinion on the internet? See a doctor, girlie.
>>
>>85687603
Holy shit, you must have actual autism here. Are you forgetting how you are the one complaining about socialists and then getting triggered now when people call you out on it?

Fuck, I hate this board now. It's just a bunch of /pol/ shits throwing feces out there and then getting mad when people are fed up with them. Kill yourself and let me be rid of you.
>>
>>85687675
>why do you see /pol/ everywhere?
>YOU SOUND LIKE A BERNIE VOTER
You aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.
>>
>>85687613
If you are illiterate or are shitposting, sure.
>>
>>85687714
You think only /pol/ makes fun of Bernie voters? Seriously?

>>85687681
>Are you forgetting how you are the one complaining about socialists and then getting triggered now when people call you out on it?
That is quite a big non-sequitur. Do you still deny GRRM is a Socialist?

>/pol/
>MUH /pol/
>/pooooooooooooooool/
Take your meds, girl.
>>
>>85687636
no, but i don't care what you were arguing with that guy about

dany bringing the dothraki across the sea has turned them into pussies
missandei has more balls now than they do
>>
File: 1468293472128.gif (137KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1468293472128.gif
137KB, 890x890px
>>85687784
>You think only /pol/ makes fun of Bernie voters? Seriously?
Yes, I'm sure it was just part of the natural flow of the conversation to blurt out about Bernie voters after spending three posts bitching about GRRM being a secret socialist. The lack of awareness is something to behold, truly is.
>That is quite a big non-sequitur.
>BUT IS GRRM A SOCIALIST?
>DO YOU DENY IT?
>DO YOU DENY HE'S A SOCIALIST ANON?
>woah, I mean I didn't complain about it though ;)
>this isn't /pol/
>you Bernie voter
fucking stop posting. You are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>85687499
>current year
>not getting forms signed in triplicate before each change in sexual position
>>
>>85687499
bruh, I just stop fucking her if she says no. It's pretty simple stuff. I don't pop a blood vessel trying to understand it.
>>
>>85687860
>Yes, I'm sure it was just part of the natural flow of the conversation to blurt out about Bernie voters after spending three posts bitching about GRRM being a secret socialist. The lack of awareness is something to behold, truly is.
As I said, your headcanon doesn't apply here.

>fucking stop posting. You are embarrassing yourself.
See above.

Take your meds, you need them.
>>
File: Fallout48f9e64d7d9ec.jpg (51KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout48f9e64d7d9ec.jpg
51KB, 500x487px
>>85687753

>You said I was raped

>I said I didn't think I was raped

>You insisted I was raped

>I said I enjoyed it and didn't feel raped

>You said it didn't matter and that I was raped

My take away is that either
A: Rape is actually not that bad, and in this case actually great
B: Retards like you have devalued the word by applying it to cover so many actions with such a broad brush that it have literally made it meaningless and does a disservice to actual victims of rape who actually are traumatized and harmed by their experience.

One of those two things, I think.
>>
>>85686620
>this isn't the last season
That fat fuck better come out and announce that the winds of winter and a dream of spring have been combined into one book and will be ending the series.
>>
>>85687784
>You think only /pol/ makes fun of Bernie voters? Seriously?
Well, yes. Given that most of the country doesn't...
>>
File: doubt.png (84KB, 419x238px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
84KB, 419x238px
>>85687896

>implying you have ever had sex with a woman
>>
>>85687921
>As I said, your headcanon doesn't apply here.
Do you think your posts are invisible or something? Your autism is confusing me. Nobody was literally talking politics until you.
>>
>>85687896
If your relationship is so weak and undeveloped that the only way to communicate consent is through explicit verbal confirmation, you're doomed.
>>
>>85687973
>if you have good communication with your spouse
>you are doomed
Are incels really this fucked in the head about how relationships work?
>>
>>85687942
Dude everybody was laughing at the Bernouts.
>>
>>85687942

The entire country makes fun of Bernie voters. get the fuck out of your bubble.

He couldn't even give Clinton a run for her money in the DNC. Remember, CLINTON? The woman who lost to retarded Donald Trump? Bernie voters are a national laughingstock.

You need to leave the campus or whatever co-op you work at once in awhile man
>>
>>85687936
>You said I was raped
No I didn't. You did, I agreed with the basic concept of "you said no".
>I said I didn't think I was raped
Okay, that doesn't make rape less real when it does happen to someone.
>You insisted I was raped
I didn't insist shit, kiddo.
>I said I enjoyed it and didn't feel raped
Okay.
>You said it didn't matter and that I was raped
It doesn't, by the setting you gave.
>My take away is that either
>A: Rape is actually not that bad, and in this case actually great
Both of these are retarded.
>B: Retards like you have devalued the word by applying it to cover so many actions with such a broad brush that it have literally made it meaningless and does a disservice to actual victims of rape who actually are traumatized and harmed by their experience.
If you say no and sex doesn't stop, it is rape. That's it...
>One of those two things, I think.
You aren't too bright.
>>
>>85687998

>Good communication with your spouse
>Require explicit verbal confirmation to guess how they are feeling

Pick only one
>>
File: Mongol_amazing_facts_2.jpg (87KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_amazing_facts_2.jpg
87KB, 750x500px
>>85686886

>GRRM said in some interview that the Dothraki are meant to be a nuclear bomb. They are unbeatable, more or less.

GRRM doesn't understand what he's talking about here. Honestly, how are the Dothraki that formidable and powerul against Westeros armies when they wear no kind of armor whatsover?

Even if they have the greatest fighting prowess, it's a disadvantage for an army to go into battle unarmored against an armored army. There's a legit world of difference between that one simple detail. It wouldn't be a clean swipe, yeah, but the odds wouldn't be in the dothraki's favor.

Just to note, even the mongols, who the Dothraki seem to be heavily based after, wore armor themselves. They weren't wild men who rode into battle shirtless and armorless like the dothraki do. If they did, they probably wouldn't have been nearly as successful at conquering so much land.
>>
>>85688004
>>85688037
>this is what /pol/ believes about the current most popular living politician.
>even by Fox polling, Bernie is nationally more popular than the President.
But double down on this "Berniebro" media slander meme that was all literal propaganda to get people to think Bernie wasn't a legitimate candidate.
>>
>>85688087
>saying "no" requires some sort of explicit verbal communication that is difficult for a brain to do.
You keep sounding more and more like you have no idea what a relationship is like.
>>
>>85688061

So I was raped, but I enjoyed it.

Should I call the police anon and have this woman locked up? Is that the right thing to do to get this woman off the streets?

Just accept that your retarded black and white definition of rape is unworkable and fucking stupid.
>>
>>85688115
>i'm not a bernie supporter
>how dare you insult, bernie. it was his turn!
You're not very good at this.
>>
>>85688037
>The entire country makes fun of Bernie voters. get the fuck out of your bubble.
You mean how literally two news stations were making shit up about Bernie and Bernie supporters every other day? You were dumb enough to fall for it? Remember when the Washington Post ran nearly 50 smear articles in a day?
>He couldn't even give Clinton a run for her money in the DNC. Remember, CLINTON?
Where does this meme come from? The primary was close up until the last few hours of the voting.
>Bernie voters are a national laughingstock.
That's a meme.
>You need to leave the campus or whatever co-op you work at once in awhile man
Nice strawman.
>>
>>85688175
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>85687998
I don't have to explicitly tell my husband "I am feeling angry" or "I am disappointed in the outcome of this event" or "I don't like doing this sexual thing", because A) neither of us is autistic and B) like any good, healthy relationship we can communicate a lot of thought and opinion through expression and body language.

He doesn't have to ask me if I consent because it's obvious to him whether or not I do.
>>
>>85688115

You gotta leave the basement man.

If he was so popular he would have actually won something, instead of being a loser politician who has passed literally nothing in 30 years and got BTFO by Hillary Clinton, literally the least likable person in the world.
>>
>>85688161
>sex past the point of saying "no" is unworkable and stupid.
Sometimes I forget I am talking to people who suffer from actual mental disorders.
>>
>>85688266
>every couple is exactly the same and if you have any sort of verbal communication, you are shitty at communicating.
>>
>>85688144

I sound like a guy who has been with women who literally had rape fantasies so dark I felt uncomfortable with the shit they asked me to do.

Not everyone requires verbal confirmation to know how somebody else is feeling. Some of us are non autistic and can read people and tell when they wanna fuck or don't. Most of us understand that when we say "no" and our partner pushes a little until we give in that is normal.
>>
>>85688270
>If he was so popular he would have actually won something
He went from a literal who to competing with a Clinton in under a few months, are you retarded? He was the only candidate to raise money from a grassroots campaign, against a Clinton and STILL poll higher favorability ratings. For shit's sake, most even agree he won the majority of debates he was in.
>instead of being a loser politician who has passed literally nothing in 30 years
This meme is so easy to disprove, he has co-sponsored and helped pass dozens of bills, it's public record. You faggots don't care about actual facts though.
>and got BTFO by Hillary Clinton, literally the least likable person in the world.
If you think the DNC was even remotely playing fair for Bernie, you are delusional.

The funnier thing is, even after everything is said and done, Bernie is still consistently more favored across the country even in red states that voted Trump.

Really rattles the noggin, almost seems like a smear campaign happened. Let me guess, "hur durr, free stuff XD" amirite?
>>
>>85688388
>Most of us understand that when we say "no" and our partner pushes a little until we give in that is normal.
No, it's rape. Period.
>>
>>85688388
verbal communication doesn't make you autistic, anon. This is a dumb argument we are having.
>>
>>85688284

>I said no, she pushed, I gave in, I enjoyed it, I was not raped, you are autistic.

I think that covers it
>>
>>85688388
>I sound like a guy who has been with women who literally had rape fantasies
No, you don't really.
>>
>>85688037
Reminder that the Democratic primaries were rigged.
>>
>>85688421

Lol, no, that's salesmanship.

Seriously, people like you really make a fucking mockery of real rape victims.
>>
>>85688520
Apparently that doesn't matter, rigging only matters when it involves vast unprovable dead Mexican conspiracies and not documented emails from the DNC.
>>
>>85681582
I've been rewatching from season 1 and the phrase "twenty good men" is repeated at least two more times.
>>
>>85688551
YEAH HAHA THOSE SILLY RAPE VICTIMS, AMIRITE BRUH???
>>
>>85688411
Then why didn't he run third party or start a write-in-campaign? He wouldn't have won but if he's as popular as you Bernouts claim he could have easily raked in 20-25% of the popular vote and solidified a place for third parties in American politics.
>>
>>85688491

Well I must because I am.
>>
>>85688588

I'm a rape victim anon.

Please treat me with some humanity here.
>>
>>85681582
Bronn's "ten good men with climbing spikes"
>>
>>85688600
>Then why didn't he run third party or start a write-in-campaign?
It would have split the Dem vote more and been an automatic roll-in for Trump during the general.
>He wouldn't have won but if he's as popular as you Bernouts claim he could have easily raked in 20-25% of the popular vote and solidified a place for third parties in American politics.
That sadly, wouldn't have been enough. As much as I'd want third party voting. Still going with the "bernout" meme label, huh? It's almost like that was a smear to take away serious voting power out of Bernie's growing base that made a Clinton automatic win for the primary difficult.

Do you just do whatever /pol/ says or something? Or can you not think outside of memes?
>>
File: crying-bernie-bro.jpg (127KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
crying-bernie-bro.jpg
127KB, 1200x800px
>>85688555
>>85688520

Anon, is this you?
>>
>>85688684
>everyone who supported Bernie is a crying meme.
Do you really function like this in the real world? I don't even think all conservatives are inbred faggots, since that would be a strawman. Be smarter than that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 373x140px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 373x140px
>>85688684
No.
>>
>>85688658
>I'm going to continue to make light of rape
I hope you are proud of yourself with your fake internet argument points you "won".
>>
>>85688732

I was smarter than that, that is why I didn't back the socialist loser from da woods.
>>
>>85688814
>DA EBUL SOCCIALLEEEEESSSTTTTT FROM DA WOODS REEEE!
Woah, you sure do know how to convince people.
>>
>>85688762

How is it a fake argument if I was literally raped last night according to you?
>>
>>85688732
I think people would be less likely to accuse you of being a stereotypical sad, butthurt Bernie supporter if you stopped acting so sad and butthurt.

The smart thing to do would have been to laugh it off and get in a quick jab or two 20-something posts ago instead of screaming like an autist and making one long post after another screaming about how IT WAS ALL RIGGED, MAN! YOU DON'T KNOW, MAN! BERNIE WAS GONNA WIN IT ALL, MAN!
>>
>>85688814
>I didn't back the socialist loser from da woods.
Which retard did you vote for then, since it wasn't the honest candidate? The snakeoil salsemen who said dumb shit and made up statistics? Or the neocon "Democrat" out of touch with America's problems?
>>
>>85688814
I don't even like any of the Dem candidates that much, but Bernie would've been better than Hillary. Would have preferred Kasich in an ideal scenario (for me, at least).
>>
>>85688837

No, just a weak politician from a meaningless state with retarded economically unfeasible ideas.

Maybe if you guys knew how to convince people to buy into your bullshit you could have been winners instead of losers? In another life I guess..
>>
>>85688856
>I think people would be less likely to accuse you of being a stereotypical sad, butthurt Bernie supporter if you stopped acting so sad and butthurt.
That's in your head though. You want me to seem like that. I'm just answering questions, I'm not butthurt.
>instead of screaming like an autist and making one long post after another screaming about how IT WAS ALL RIGGED, MAN! YOU DON'T KNOW, MAN! BERNIE WAS GONNA WIN IT ALL, MAN!
Yet, I'm not doing that either.

It's almost as if it doesn't matter what my argument is, you've prepared it to be a strawman regardless. So why keep posting?
>>
>>85688893
Me too.

Fuck man, is there common ground here?
>>
>>85688868
>honest candidate
>WE'RE GONNA GIVE EVERYONE FREE COLLEGE AND HEALTHCARE *AND* CUT TAXES FOR EVERYONE BUT THE SUPER RICH!!>
>>
>>85688897
>retarded economically unfeasible ideas.
Right, I sure do hate longterm tax plans that get us out of debt and work in single-payer healthcare systems. What a moron. PSHH I bet he's never served on a senate economics committee! Like, ever! I bet he doesn't sit on one now.
>Maybe if you guys knew how to convince people to buy into your bullshit
That requires you to get off of /pol/ and actually do real research on how economics works. If you voted Trump, you don't know how economics works.
>muh raise military expenditure by a gorbillion!
>>
File: based webb.jpg (160KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
based webb.jpg
160KB, 1484x989px
>>85688893
Webb would have been the ideal choice - but the liberal media crucified him after the debate. Trump was, ironically, the next best option.
>>
>>85688934
>WE'RE GONNA GIVE EVERYONE FREE COLLEGE AND HEALTHCARE *AND* CUT TAXES FOR EVERYONE BUT THE SUPER RICH!!
It's like you never had a clear understanding of Bernie's platform at all. It's just the same memes over and over.
>>
>>85689007
>Trump was, ironically, the next best option.
If you were/are retarded, sure. There is a reason literally everyone was amazed he won...

Nobody thought America could be that autistic to fall for shit that you could Google in ten seconds to see if it was right.
>>
>>85688934
>we can buy Blackhawk helicopters and fifty aircraft carriers
>but don't expect us to move the budget (with your tax dollars) around to make free education and healthcare an affordable right.
This is how cucked we are.
>>
>>85689050

>There is a reason literally everyone was amazed he won...

Because they never leave their small urban pseudo-intellectual bubble and are completely out of touch with working class and rural America
>>
>>85689265
Right, I'm sure it had nothing to do with Trump being a blabbering faggot yelling at everyone and saying factually incorrect shit.

Look at all this winning, amirite?
>>
>>85689050
>There is a reason literally everyone was amazed he won
The only people "amazed" that he won are the people who weren't paying any attention to what was going on outside their little echo chambers.

Go through any working class neighborhood and all you saw was Trump signs.
Talk to any group of older Democrats and most were unenthusiastic as fuck about Hillary.
Trump was holding sold out rallies in stadiums and parks while Clinton struggled to fill high school gymnasiums.
>>
>>85689265
No, it's because Trump is a meme, isn't taken seriously at all, and constantly backtracks on his answers to questions.
>>
>>85689250

>Wants free government college

>Too stupid to see college tuition has risen directly because of expanded government loans for college.
>Too stupid to see how a college degree already fails to set people apart since everyone has one, yet things giving more people college degrees will somehow help.
>>
>>85689322

Hey, at least he is a winner.
>>
File: everyone-can-be-super.jpg (27KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
everyone-can-be-super.jpg
27KB, 560x314px
>>85689335
>And when everyone has a college degree... no one will care.
>>
>>85689311
Buddy, even conservative groups weren't 100 percent that Trump was even going to make it to the general. Can we not revise history so recent please? He wasn't some beloved underdog of the unwashed masses and champion of the "forgotten man". People got autistic and flipped during the election and Trump got super lucky in blue states turning red for the first time.
>>
>>85689335
>Too stupid to see college tuition has risen directly because of expanded government loans for college.
But that's not exactly true.
>everyone has a college degree now
Also not really true.
>yet things giving more people college degrees will somehow help.
Giving more people access to education literally always helps, yes. Unless you are some anti-education faglord who dropped out to avoid "learning the right opinions".

I'm not really a fan of anti-intellectualism friendo. Education is a right, education is the backbone of all human society. To pretend it isn't important all of a sudden is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>85689322
>Trump isn't taken seriously at all
He defeated the biggest, most well funded, most well connected, most established political candidate of the last 40 years and became president of the most powerful country in the world.

... might be time to start
>>
>>85689484
...and are you proud of that?
>>
>>85689463
>Education is a right
Which amendment to the Constitution is that?
>>
>>85689484
>we made a billionaire Wall street establishment crony a President
Wew, what a pick.
>>
>>85689537
Explain to me why you think, in your obviously learned opinion, why education doesn't deserve to be a right?
>>
File: Trump-Oval-Office.jpg (142KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Oval-Office.jpg
142KB, 600x400px
>>85689509
You bet.
>>
>>85689598
Well, have fun watching our economy tank further into the abyss then ;)
>>
>>85689621
Move to Canada if you're so worried.
>>
>>85689463

If only people had free schooling provided until age 18, and if only there were easily accessible free public libraries people could use, and imagine if there were some way to access information about virtually anything using only your computer or mobile device.

Fuck off, education is there for the taking. Nobody needs to go to college to become educated.
>>
>>85689537
Do your taxes go to public education facilities? To libraries?
>>
>>85689621
My stock portfolio is doing very well since the election.

If you had stocks yours would be as well.
>>
>>85689659
>who needs college when you got a computer or mobile device!
Buddy, I live in a world where there are Holohoaxers and flat earthers...
>>
>>85689660
My taxes go to nuclear submarines.

Do we all have a right to nuclear submarines?
>>
>>85689659
>Nobody needs to go to college to become educated
I'm going to guess you are underage or a dropout? I'm getting sick of this anti-college meme. You can't become a fucking doctor by watching Youtube tutorials you deluded faggot.
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.