[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His armies shattered, Elia captured, the Tyrells dead. Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: tyrion the cuck.gif (1MB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
tyrion the cuck.gif
1MB, 245x350px
His armies shattered, Elia captured, the Tyrells dead.

Is this proof that manlets never learn?
>>
>58 BCE
>"Divide and conquer" - Julius Caesar
>instead of concentrating their forces, he splits them up allowing Cersei to concentrate her forces and destroy them one by one

What a fucking idiot
>>
>>85681190
>Loses Yara, Ellaria and Daenery's fleet without knowing about Euron.
>Takes Casterly Rock with heavy losses.
>Highgarden fell to the Lannisters and Olena is dead.
Epic fail. Now Dany has only the Dothraki and her 3 dragons (although they might be really strong against Cersei's army).
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (28KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
28KB, 600x557px
>>85681190
And now YASS QUEEN will bow to the king in fucking north, suckin his his dick for HIS help now
>>
How is Tyrion still an adviser and not on a pike right now?

>Almost lost Meereen to Slave Owners
>Lannister incest duo BTFO Dany's entire army to the point she only has Dothraki savages to rule over
>Brings her nephew to her only for him to refuse to bend
>>
>>85681660

How is Tyrion an adviser on military matters period? He has no training or experience in waging widescale military campaigns. He did well protecting King's Landing but a single tactical engagement != waging a continent wide war.
>>
he didn't seem that blown back by the fleet getting trounced.

there's a play here we haven't been shown that was already put into motion, as a "gotcha".

otherwise its over, Dany can't possibly win if they haven't already done something else while this is going on.

all they had to do was take King's Landing instead of going to Dragonstone and it would have been over in hours.
>>
>>85681190
I remember when he was meant to be the smart character in the show. Now he's a fucking retard, yet the show acts like he's still intelligent.
>>
>>85681783
MAH MORALS
>>
>>85681783

I don't understand why they didn't siege King's Landing right off the bat. Doing so will make the Lannister army come to the open field in an attempt to lift the siege allowing Dany and her dragons to wreck them at which point it's checkmate.
>>
>>85681731
He's the Hand, basically he's the Prime Minister
>>
>>85681554
Did gray worm due?
>>
>>85681994
*die
>>
>>85681889
With Targirl's history of being all peaceful and such, Cersei likely knew she was safe in King's Landing.
>>
>>85681660
Dany's a moralfag unlike Viserys.
>>
File: 1411286410663.png (313KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1411286410663.png
313KB, 453x453px
>>85682029
>history of being all peaceful and such
>>
>>85682029
please, Cersei doesn't "know" anything, she isn't strategic in the least, she's a sort sighted, impatient sociopath.

the fact things are going well for her, and poorly for Dany, has almost nothing to do with Cersei, as it never really does, the only thing that ever comes about from Cersei's own actions is her creating a problem for herself that is far greater than the one she set out to correct, because she's incredibly, almost mythically petty.
>>
>>85681190
>We should use our dragons to take out their wooden ships
>No lets not use the dragons we have
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this dwarves endgame?
>>
>>85681783
They didn't even have to do that. Highgarden supplied kings landing. They just had sit and wait for them to starve
>>
>>85682137
You know what I meant. As >>85682096 said, moralfag.
>>
>>85682020
No, but most of the Unsullied soldiers, and the fleet destroyed by Euron.
>>
>>85681783
No I'm pretty sure they just had to use a couple episodes to de-power Dany so they can make a somewhat appropriate fight scene for the second last episode with the Dothraki and Dragons
>>
>>85682242
Good. My Hitlerfu is winning the war
>>
>>85681190
Is it just me or has Bran turned into a straight up autismo this season?
>>
>w-why don't you give me any real responsibilities dad?
>fine, design the sewers
>puts in fatal security flaw that would bring down his entire house in a siege because he likes fucking whores

anyone else hate Tyrion?
>>
>>85682144
I think nothing sums up her pettiness more than after the Sept was blown up

instead of going to her son after she blew up his wife and all the other shit, instead of going to him and explaining anything or comforting him, this last child of her's that she "so loves", she instead goes down into the dungeon to torture some irrelevant nun because of petty reasons.

and when told her son is dead, she shows her true coldness towards him, and really everyone else.

because the truth is Cersei doesn't love anyone, not her children, not Jamie, or even really herself, she only loves the idea of them, as they exist as parts, and extensions of herself.

this is why the only thing she has to say about Tommen is that he "betrayed her", a small young boy who was manipulated by everyone, herself included.
>>
>>85681554
So he always be Lannister by the way.
>>
File: IMG_1985.jpg (30KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.jpg
30KB, 413x395px
>>85682292
That pretty fuckin' boss, actually.
>>
>>85682278

hes high as fuck literally on the 4th dimension

wouldnt you just be so fucking neutral lmao
>>
>>85681190
Dany really needs a legit battle commander advising her.
Preferably a westerosi lord, but since she's short on them she needs a Dothraki advising her.
>>
>>85682430

Dothraki have no idea about sieging forts and castles are you kidding me lmao
>>
>>85682479
>park yourself outside and camp out
>complicated
>>
>>85682430
she will have Jorah back soon probably
>>
time to save Daenerys once more
>>
>>85681783
Arya is in King's Landing disguised as the guy from the Bank of Bravos, in about 5 seconds flat she's gonna end the whole war.
>>
>>85682479
There are walls in essos.
And they at the very least know the basics of logistics
>>
>Welcome back Jorah, while you were gone we put the dwarf in charge. We've captured a useless castle and lost our fleet in the process, we've not used our dragons for some reason and greyworm is seiged with the only retreat leading to a lanister army.
>>
>>85682632
>>
>>85682680
not sure if they imply that in the series but in the books they just raid villages until some lord/guy with money pays them to fuck off
>>
>>85682741
god he's gotten so much fucking older looking.
>>
>>85683045
Getting covered in scabs does that to you.
>>
File: 212.jpg (21KB, 207x281px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
21KB, 207x281px
>>85681190
Which begs the question
Why the fuck didn't they take the dragons to Casterly Rock. Wasn't that the fucking plan.
Shit my ships gone, its not like I had something to protect my navy.
>>
NO MORE TYRELL FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>85683090
there hasn't really been much use of the Dragons.

which means if she isn't willing to use Dragons or Dothraki, she's just got the Unsullied, and while skilled thats nothing that is that ultimately unique.

she doesn't have the Martells, they are essentially held off since the leader is in chains, they don't have the Teyrells because they are all dead now.

this is getting to "use the dragons or pack it up back to Mereen" time.
>>
>Tyrion 3'0
>Jaime 6'2
>Jaime wins

of course he does
>>
>>85682623
Jorah is based as fuck, I was genuinely sad when he got cucked
>>
>>85681376
Fucking this. Do they have no spies? Don't they have Varys? How did they not see the huge number of Lannisters marching the other direction? How didn't they already lay siege to King's Landing preventing people from entering or leaving? Daenerys doesn't have to kill everyone if she isn't retarded. Concentrating your forces in a single place and not paying any attention to enemy maneuvers is retarded.
>>
File: 1492427719442.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492427719442.png
126KB, 800x769px
>Tyrion had a hoe door installed in Casterly Rock
>>
Only needs the JUST crown
>>
>>85683732
the entire show is set up in a way that makes it easier for people to make gifs of "epic scenes" or "tragic scenes" and share them on Tumblr, there is no logic or thought process to be found in anything that happened since season 2
>>
>>85681376
But Cersei did exactly the same thing and won. Because she has plot armor and teleportation powers. And also is somehow omnicient.
>>
>>85681190
It's actually all 4D chess, He'll wait for Jaime to kill Cersei and then Jaime will marry Danny
>>
File: seriously.png (134KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
134KB, 396x381px
>>85681190
>Elia
>>
>>85681190
Reported for spoiling the show the day of

Hang yourself/catch AIDS in that burlington bar you just came out of
>>
Did they have two fleets or something?
There was Yara's fleet that got destroyed last episode, and then the fleet that the Unsullied used to get to the Westerlands.

The plan was to have Yara's fleet pick up the Dornish army and move it to King's Landing, right? Both fleets would have been sailing the same direction, and should have both been ambushed by Euron.

But then don't forget that in this episode, Euron's fleet is magically right behind the Unsullied fleet, or else laying in wait for them.

All of this seems retarded.
>>
>>85684094
It's your own fault, faggot
>>
>>85681190

No. Dany basically has a dothraki hoard, some Unsullied, and 3 dragons and that's about it. But its not much. A bunch of nomads with no siege equipment, no history of using shields in any of thier appearences, and wearing fucking furs are somehow going to take fully formed and well equipped armies holed up in cities. Even if the dragons carve openings for them with fire, they're just going to get surronded and stabbed down by pikes. Besides if the dragons got injured in the fighting pits, then theres no reason arguably better made weaponry, that more then likely is in better condition, handled by a professional soldier, won't fuck up the dragon even worse. Especially in a prolonged battle.
>>
>>85683976
Up until this point I didn't really see anything so blatantly stupid though. Sure it was structured more for "epicness" than logic, but I still found it entertaining just overrated (except for season five). This season you've got Euron somehow moving a whole fleet next to Yara's without anyone noticing, and you've got Jaime marching a whole army in the opposite direction of Casterley Rock without anyone noticing. It's as though Cersei has military intelligence, but no one else has any spies, informants, or even a couple of scouts/lookouts. It doesn't make any sense that Daenerys has Varys at her side and failed to notice a distinct absence of Ironborn ships or Lannisters.

I don't know, I'm just pissed that in episode one of this season I thought it looked like it was shaping up to be something pretty good, and in the last two they've just ruined it with stuff that makes no sense.
>>
>>85684137

They explain it in the episodes. Yara's fleet ferried the Dorne army back, it was supposed to rendezvous wiht the other fleet and get the entire dornish army onto the shores of King's Landing. It gets ambushed by Euron, but it might not have been his entire armada.

If Grey Worms fleet got by, then Euron might have had most his fleet chasing it. he already says he has the fastest ship in the world right now, so its not unfeasible that he could catch them.
>>
>>85683992
except she literally decided not to spend troops defending Castley Rock and attacked Tyrells full force
>>
>>85684844
She sent her navy to castley rock, and her army to the tyrells. She left King's Landing mostly undefended. Because she somehow knew where everyone was, what they would do, and how easy it would be to win.
>>
>>85681862

Drank himself retarded because of that whore
>>
>>85681731
who else is supposed to lead danys forces? greyworm?
>>
File: images-4.jpg (11KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
11KB, 470x313px
>>85683807
a whore door?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.