[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much have you lost in a coin toss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
How much have you lost in a coin toss?
>>
a good friend
>>
My cock and and balls
>>
gambling is degeneracy
>>
My virginity
AMA
>>
>>85673370
don't believe in gambling
>>
I've only won
>>
check 'em.
>>
My foreskin
>>
>what kind of cut you want
>just Prince Valiant my entire life up senpai
>>
call it
>>
>>85673518

*shrugs at you*

Check What?
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
was it autism?
>>
Sir?
>>
>>85673370
if I were cornered by chigurh then I would just tell him a funny joke to make him laugh and not kill me
>>
Bout tree fiddy
>>
>That modern jerky packaging in the background
>Movie is set in the 1980's

What did the Coens mean by this?
>>
>>85675225
Pretty sure its set in whatever period it was filmed anoon.
>>
JACK THPARROWWWWW
>>
>>85675225
it is not set in 80's
>>
>what business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?"
>well it's actually none of my business, except for the fact that you're in my store and you don't have white skin, blonde hair, or blue eyes, and I wanted to see if you at least knew how to speak the goddamn language of the country your in.

the director's cut is truly the best version
>>
>>85675751
It is actually, it's in the scene even.
>"You know what year is on this coin? 1958. It's been travelling 22 years to get here."
>>
>>85676057
He'd already spoken to him in English though...
>>
>>85676081
maybe chigger was mentally ill and thought it was the 80's.
>>
>>85676709
Real talk tho I heard this theory that Chighur was just a figment of Josh Brolin's imagination and that's why Tommy Lee Jones never meets him
>>
>>85673370
>>85673440
>>85673512
i've played $500 a hand blackjack
>>
>>85676810
Haha you're a funny guy anon.

Don't go to El Paso tomorrow
>>
>>85676810
wow, nice. very original.

>>>/reddit/
>>
the super bowl
>>
*inherits wife's business*

heh, nothing personnel frendo
>>
Iowa
>>
>>85673370
My bum virginity and $70
>>
>>85677181
Haha nigger I'll suck your dick
>>
If any of these are true, I'm interested in the story behind them
>>
>>85677478
haha maybe it was all a dream nah but imagine if it was
>>
My coin
>>
>>85677499
I owed this guy $900 for a quadbike, I only had 70, so he asked me if I was gay (not gay, but I do like how penises look), I said no then he asked me if I wanted to be fucked for the quad, so I flipped a coin and ended up getting $830 of free quadbike for 7 very unpleasent minutes.
>>
>>85677529
Hey look everybody, we've got a true lad over here!
>>
I've only ever tossed a coin to make personal decisions (never deals or bets) and even then I don't usually look at how they land because once it's in the air I already know which choice I really wanted.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.