[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Black Mirror good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: black-mirror.jpg (154KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
black-mirror.jpg
154KB, 1200x520px
I need your help /tv/. So I want to watch Black Mirror because I love dystopian stories. Thing is, I don't know how dark the stories will get. My biggest worry is that there will be a Paedo based episode. I really don't want to see that.

Are there any episodes with pederast being the focus? Or can I watch all of them without worry?
>>
It's an infrequent theme, mainly used as black mail to get a character to do something stupid.

Nothing explicit happens, it's all off screen reference.
>>
>>85672031

...why is this a deal breaker to you

Shut up and dance is paedoy. The rest will be fine. But shut up and dance is easily the best episode in season 3.
>>
>>85672031
DUDE WHAT IF FACEBOOK WAS REAL?
>>
>>85672031
DAE THINK TECHNOLOGY IS LE BAD XD
>>
>>85672031
Watch all episodes from S1 and S2 except s02e03.

Then from S03 watch San Junipero and Shut Up and Dance.

Avoid the rest.
>>
>>85672944
Empathy mainly. Cuts too close to home whenever I see kid diddling. I had to quit GoT for it.
Of course I could skip those kinds of episodes since it's an anthology show but I do want to watch the whole series.
>>
>>85674178
You'll be fine pussy, it's a good show.

Get primed for season 4.
>>
>>85673992
>San Junipero
worst episode in the series. Don't watch this one
>>
Reminder that 15 million merits is the best in the series

>>85673000
>>85673143
faggot
>>
File: cupie.jpg (17KB, 234x273px) Image search: [Google]
cupie.jpg
17KB, 234x273px
>>85674178
Share your story, fucktoy. That's why you're here.
>>
Dimension 404 is better
>>
>>85672031
DUDE WHAT IF UBER TIME TRAVEL
>>
It's completely episodic so quality and themes vary.
It goes all the way from shit to Fifteen Million Merits, about the best episode of any show ever.
>>
>>85675359
It's not a lengthy greentext worthy. Especially on this board. It's more like something to share on /r9k/ or /b/.
Basically I lost my virginity way too young to another boy. I didn't realise it was wrong until years later and I felt bad for it. Every time I see a shota thread or movie/show with little boys in them (paedophilia or not) I get quite triggered.
>>
All the episodes are pretty good except San Junipero. Worst episode, you should skip it.
>>
>>85676822
are you a homosexual? if not, did you consider being one at some point? or you consider yourself raped?
>>
>>85676989
why?
>>
>>85672031
nah its sjw bullshit, avoid it.
>>
>>85677086
>Are you homosexual?
No.. Actually I'm trying to supress my own ephebephilia
>did I feel raped
Oddly enough? No. I mean obviously it was bad and messed me up. But I think the reason I felt guilty was everyone's reaction to child molesting (which again, I had no idea about growing up). I agreed to it. As much as I hate it, I think It happened the best way it could've. Two """consenting""" kids. Same gender. Both our first time.
>>
>>85676989
This is the exact opposite of the correct opinion.

San Juniper was the only good episode. All the others are try-hard so edgy, so deep bullshit.
>>
>>85672031
DUDE, WHAT IF JERRY GOT IPAD
>>
It's British, of course they're all paedos.
>>
>>85677711
ephebephilia with boys or girls or both? You should get professional help if you really wanna sort this thing out. You don't wanna end up raping a kid or worse, a possible future son you have do you?
>>
>>85678410
san junipero was good until the end
why they need to do a happy ending?
>>
>>85678907
I'm honestly not sure professional help for things like what he has exists.
>>
>>85679274
probably not, but he should try to ask. He won't get castrated or something for expressing he has repressed desires and shit to a therapist
>>
>>85679274
of course exist
>>
>>85679344
he'll be locked up and will never be able to get a job again and probably end up on a list where people will come to his house to protest him living in the same city as them.
>>
>>85679443
you're talking like he's a convicted rapist. It's just a guy talking to a therapist about his traumas.
You don't think people who feel like killing someone should get the chair too, do you?
>>
>>85679511
Of course not, I would prefer the needle.
>>
>>85679511
if he goes to a psycologist or doctor or anyone and says he's attracted to the people he is attracted to, hes on the list and perhaps arrested too.
>>
I feel like this is a topoc for /r9k/. I'll try to make a thread there and hopefully explain more.
>>
>>85679631
No. Doctor has a hypocritical oath. As long as I'm not currently or planning to hurt someone I'll be fine.
>>
try this.
>>
>>85681584
feck
>>38748235
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.