[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /tv/'s consensus of Bladerunner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>>
>>85670079

Most people love it beside the plebs and contrarians.
>>
Good visuals, based off a good book, but the movie itself is just an okay adaptation.
>>
>>85671408
this
and >>85671556
>an okay adaptation
is one of those plebs
>>
Fantastic visuals, fantastic score, nothing exceptional about the performances with the exception of Hauer, which is great in this one. Okay plot and slow pacing, but the strong visuals, score and atmosphere makes up for it and more.

8/10.
>>
>>85670079
Finally a fan poster that isn't minimalist bullshit and captures the tone and style of a film.

You don't get that very often. Sick of solid color block minimalist posters getting all the attention. They take virtually no effort.
A bit off topic. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
>>
>>85673968
that poster took virtually no effort either. Just pasting some stills on photoshop and playing around with transparency and filters.
>>
Dekard is human.
>>
it's like the Fight Club of my early 20s. I became obsessed with it and considered it my favorite movie, then I grew older and didn't really find anything in it valuable or substantive anymore

it's still visually impressive tho
>>
>>85674649
explain unicorns then
>>
>>85674546
True. It is pretty simple.
I just meant to say that it wasn't excellent, but better than standard minimalist crap like pic related.
>>
>>85670079
The only thing that keeps it from being a 10/10 is Harrison Ford terrible acting.
>>
>>85675283
I agree
>>
>>85675037
The dude was just telling him he was following him.
>>
>>85675037
he sided and aided with a replicant, and thus is hunted as a compliance.
>>
>>85675518
>>85675548
why did he make a unicorn then? why not a rabbit or a goose?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.