[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this, what did I think of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: peregrine.jpg (202KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
peregrine.jpg
202KB, 798x1000px
Just watched this, what did I think of it
>>
Too white desu
>>
>>85666189
surprisingly fun
>>
>>85666189
It was bland as hell. Ella was cute and charming though.
>>
I wanted to lick that blonde's butthole clean the whole time.

Pretty comfy though
>>
comfy as fuck I'd live there, not sure who is the qtest tho, eva, the redhead or the blonde, tough choice
>>
I saw this shit in the theatre and had to walk out of multiple times because it was just too embarrassing to sit through certain scenes. Jackson's hammy performance was the only thing worthwhile.
>>
>>85666189
was eva casted because winona ryder is too washed up now?
>>
that the floating girl was qt af. post pics of her pls
>>
>the skeleton vs slendermen carnival scene
Best part of the movie and worth it. The rest of the movie doesn't know what it wants to be but that part is the shit.
>>
File: rope.gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
rope.gif
1MB, 500x245px
>>85666784
>>
>>85666932
Sam Jackson knows what he wants his character to be
>>
Overall it was generic whimsical kid's fantasy and pretty gay and boring

I liked it. I give it a B+
>>
File: ella-purnell-blonde-5.jpg (653KB, 1250x662px) Image search: [Google]
ella-purnell-blonde-5.jpg
653KB, 1250x662px
>>85666784
She has frog eyes but I like her.
>>
Wish they had stuck more to the book
>>
>>85669464
why, what was different
>>
>>85666189
You thought it was Tim Burton's best film in years
>>
>>85666598
Fiona was the cutest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.