[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Slasher Villains You Can Easily Kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: friday-2.jpg (63KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
friday-2.jpg
63KB, 1366x768px
My pick would be Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th parts 2&3
>>
If he's so ez to kill why are there 12 Jason movies?

checkmate atheist
>>
Chucky. I'd just kick him.
>>
>>85663071
yeh I'm so sure you could easily kill what is a 7 foot tall brickmclargehuge in a 1v1
>>
>>85663186
There's only ten and Jason was only in eight of them.>>85663186
>>
>>85663186
Upvoted my good friend! Keep up the dank memes!
>>
>>85663220
Chucky can use a gun
>>
Norman Bates, he's a twink
>>
File: Friday-the-13th-Part-III-google.jpg (32KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
Friday-the-13th-Part-III-google.jpg
32KB, 1280x546px
>>85663251
He got fucked in these movies by fucking women, dude. He's so easy to outsmart. No need for 1v1, just play hide and seek with him.
>>
>>85663071
Yeah up until he fucking crushes your skull with his bare hands.

>>85663516
>Implying he won't be the one sneaking up on you
Final girls in Friday the 13th are just lucky more often than not. Hell they're usually the only people to realize a killer is even there.
>>
>>85664123
Really? I'm not underestimating Jason, okay? but early Jason was more like Ghostface than Michael Myers. Remember in Part 2 when Amy Steel was hiding under the bed and he was standing on that chair waiting for her to come out to kill her, but the chair broke and he fell on his face? fucking kek. I could totally outsmart and totally destroy this fucking Jason.
>>
>>85664796
>Amy Steel

She was a hot jew. I fucking love redheads.
>>
Leatherface.

All you have to do is keep a safe distance and shoot him. He's not even invincible like Myers and Voorhees.
>>
>>85664796
>Ghostface
Jason popped a guy's eyeball out of his skull by crushing it on Part 3. He survived hanging, being macheted in the shoulder, axed in the head, and even survived Tommy Jarvis's initial machete slice (which cut into the side of his skull). Human Jason is still far and beyond tougher than the average person.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xbe99bQUC0
>>
>>85663295
so can I >:)
>>
>>85667357
>he survived a little a kid
Good for him, I guess? lol, Jason is a fucking meme.
>>
>>85663275
There's 12 you retard.
>>
>>85667357
Fuck you retard, I could kick the shit out of Jason's ass. He's nothing to me, if he ever comes near me I'll ruin his stupid fucking fucked up face. I'll take him down in one motion and that'll be that.
>>
>>85668406

There is ten. The 2009 version is a separate canon and not part of the original series. Freddy Vs. Jason is it's own thing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.